Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Google Slides

Cloudgebaseerd kantoorpakket van Google dat helpt bij het creëren en bewerken van en samenwerken aan presentaties, die worden gesorteerd op datum en automatisch worden opgeslagen.

Meer informatie over Google Slides

5.873 reviews worden weergegeven

Performance Improvement Intern
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2020

"A Fantastic Platform for Team and Work-From-Home Oriented Organization"

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience using Google Slides has been incredible. This is a software that is used daily throughout my team, and the fact that it is offered for free makes the platform so much more valuable. Google Slides allows teams to optimize productivity and efficiency while working on presentations, which yields strong dividends in terms of saving time. This allows teams to focus on what really matters, and it gives them the opportunity to make quick, real-time changes in a collaborative fashion, thus cutting out the unnecessary time that it would take to send updated versions of the presentation back and forth within the team. This software can provide tangible and measurable value to any team or individual.

Pluspunten: The most unique and valuable feature offered by Google Slides is its collaborative nature. By default, this free software can be used by an individual or a whole team, further promoting remote work and connecting teams across geographical barriers. As remote works continues to be a preferred method of collaboration across our office and many companies around the world, it is crucial to have a software like Slides that allows you to make changes without being in the same room as someone else. In addition, Slides stands out due to its convenience. As the software saves everything via cloud storage, the user is not responsible for remembering to save any progress—the software saves every single edit, allowing the user to focus on what really matters. Lastly, the integration of Slides with other Google programs is highly valuable, as it allows users to save the work on a collaborative space like a Drive, where anyone else with internet connectivity can begin to access it and make edits, without the need to use a third party service to transfer the presentation.

Minpunten: Overall, the platform has provided our team with almost every necessary feature imaginable, and more. However, there are small details that sometimes cause us to have to utilize a different software when creating a presentation. For instance, for more advanced users who may want to embed a video that is not available on Youtube, Google Slides does not offer many solutions. The only option is is to embed a Youtube video via a link. Additionally, audio clips, music, and other audio files that one may want to integrate into a presentation, are not supported by Google Slides. Therefore, for more advanced users, it might be difficult to find solutions to these needed features. while using Google Slides. Lastly, integrating features such as specific colors, fonts, or transitions from third party websites is not a possibility while using Slides. Therefore, there is certainly area for improvement when it comes to catering to the more advanced users.

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2020
Parker B.
Director of Internet Services
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020

"Google Slides: Quick and Easy Meeting Solutions"

Opmerkingen: Overall, our business has had a positive experience with Google Slides. We have been able to effectively use it to create, send, and edit presentations for our business meetings. This has also saved plenty of time by negating the necessity to meet in person or over a conference call to discuss the presentation itself. I see no harm in using this as a primary presentation option moving forward as it has become very mainstream and used by many. With as user-friendly as it is, I see no other direction than up for this product.

Pluspunten: We value portability and collaboration in the software that we choose for our business and Google Slides is the epitome of these things. In using this product, we are able to have all of our team members review and edit presentations which makes presentations easier to prepare. Especially because we all are often unable to coordinate our schedules to be together at the same time, we find specific value in these features. Additionally, the features that Google Slides offers allow for a wide variety of presentation styles and effects. There is very little that you cannot do with your presentation using this software which contributes to the very few weak points that this program has. Additionally, because multiple people may be working together on a project, you are able to easily track edits and their editors in the case that an edit needs to be revised.

Minpunten: Quite honestly, there are very few weak points about this software. However, integrating PowerPoint presentations that are saved as a .ppt file on a computer may have different formatting and may not transfer easily into the Google Slides format. This lack of interoperability is one of a small few weak areas in the software. For example, if you are choosing to edit an old presentation or perhaps one sent from someone who saved it as a .ppt, you might have difficulty or limitations when it comes to importing this to Google Drive.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020
Caroline C.
Classroom Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

"Great for teachers/schools"

Opmerkingen: I use Google Slides often for small group projects and used it every week during online distance learning. Students were able to work on projects together even though they were at home. I was able to work with the students at the same time that they were online so that I could give constant feedback.

Pluspunten: I love that this product is online and that it can be used by several people at the same time. If you are doing a project and your team members are in other places, it is easy to work online with each other. You can comment, make changes and work as though you are side by side. You can use Google Slides wherever you are - no problem if you forgot to email to it yourself; you don't have to. Wherever you login to your Gmail, you will have access to this product.

Minpunten: I would love if there were more themes uploaded with the program. However, you are able to go to several different websites and upload a theme that suits you. It's just not as convenient.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020
SDR
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020

"Make Meeting more productive"

Opmerkingen: Its great, the best part is that I can not only make changes on any device, but everything is synced up on the cloud. I can access my files anywhere by logging into my Google account from any device.

Pluspunten: Whenever you are speaking with someone externally (like a potential client), it becomes very important for you to put your best foot forward. Google slides lets me create presentations and share it with my team, get instant feedback (or I could also collaborate with multiple colleagues to design the perfect design/messaging). The ability to use your mobile phone as a clicker is also quite helpful if you end up being in a large board room and someone just worry who will change the slide on queue. The speaker mode also allows you to view your notes (much more easier if you have two screens) simultaneously which makes it so much easier for me to make sure I haven't missed anything or if I just want to remind myself to ask a question or take a pause so that I don't get lost in the flow. I also like the feature when you copy a particular presentation it asks you if you want the speaker notes copied (incase you have confidential information in your version but want to share a different file with an external person)

Minpunten: On a single screen the speaker notes, especially if you are using a video conference tool the window just not go into full present mode, you can see the URL there so its not a fully immersive experience. (doesn't happen on 2 screens)

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020
Special Field Agent
Uitvoerende kunsten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"Google Slides just as good as Powerpoint for certain needs"

Opmerkingen: Google Slides is a very easy (free) alternative to PowerPoint in a pinch. I was unemployed when I was asked to design projections for a show and had to rely on my personal computer. In the past I would have a day job at a theatre company or other media company and work theatre gigs in the evening. If I was asked to work on a project that involved using certain software such as PowerPoint, Photoshop, or other Adobe software, I would use my work computer. Obviously I would limit my use as I want to avoid using company time working on other projects. However, that was my only access to expensive software I personally didn't have. Picking up any gigs I could while I was unemployed I had to find a free alternative. Google Slides was at the top of my Google Search. It ended up being very easy to use and similar to the format of PowerPoint, with likely less bells and whistles. Since my producer didn't require too much for her simple one-woman show, Googles Slides was equipped to get the job done without sacrificing quality. Since it was a very simple project I didn't really get to test the full capability of Google Slides although based on the toolbar it looked like it could do a lot more than I did.

Pluspunten: Very intuitive and easy to use. You drag and drop slides on the column on the left-hand side of the screen and if you want to edit a specific slide you click on it. Very similar in format to PowerPoint. It feels easier and less intimidating.

Minpunten: Since it's a Google product you mainly access it online through a browser although you can present and edit offline, there are limitations. If you do any edits offline it doesn't automatically save until you have internet connection again. This does not help if I am working at a theatre venue with spotty or no wifi connection. It seems that there is a way to enable offline editing, but it's just an extra step and I'm not sure how well it syncs with what you already have edited when you were online (does it override it?). I haven't tested that option. Whereas you never have to worry about that with PowerPoint since it's an offline file to begin with. Google Slides being browser-based can make it stressful.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Entrepreneur
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2020

"The Best Free Presentation App for Everyone"

Opmerkingen: I use it for design presentations, and I really don't need to pay for a paid Software because Google Slides is 100% Free and I saved a lot of time because everything is happening in the cloud and the app is very fast and easy to use.
I hope Google will add more features always to help us create and design some cool presentations for work or for school and we will do our best to recommend this App to our friends and family members because it's a high-quality app and everyone needs to use it.

Pluspunten: I like it because It's 100% Free to use and all I need is a Gmail account.
I like it because it offers a lot of professional tools with a user-friendly interface.
It's for everyone who needs to do a professional presentation for work, school, or business...etc.
I like it because I can share my files with anyone and It's very easy to use the sharing option.
I like the autosave function because I don't need to save my presentation every time I make a change to it.
Everything is happening in the cloud and no need to save large files on your PC or Laptop.
I really don't need to be afraid or panic to lose my important presentations because it's saved directly in Google servers.
It's easy to use and no need to have skills to design a slide show because Google Slides offer a large selection of templates you can use.
I can use my mobile device to access my presentations and edit them too without the need to bring my laptop to work or school...etc.
I can modify, edit, create any presentation I want for free and in minutes without the need to install any large software on my Laptop or PC.
I can use my Gmail to integrate with Google Slides and access my work anywhere.
Google support is one of the best and they have a lot of tutorials and articles about almost everything you can do with Google Slides also you can find a lot of videos around the internet to show you how to fix any problem or teach you how to do something.

Minpunten: I need the internet always to save and access my work in the cloud and I really hope Google can give us a better option soon.
I hope they can give us more free presentation templates to work with because It's very to edit and no need to create them from scratch.
Hope they can add more effects and transitions from a designer point of view.

• Beoordeeld op 16-11-2020
Ciaran G.
Audio Visual Specialist
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2020

"Excellent for collaboration, meh for functionality."

Opmerkingen: It does the job for cross-team presentations and you need to merge or collaborate easily and with the same style output. You can add media such as audio and video and playback is pretty reliable, depends a lot on your internet connection. If you want a seamless presentation with no guaranteed upsets, either use PowerPoint or take your Slides offline, better safe than sorry. It's a good tool and considering how easy it is to use, it scores high with me for practicality and collaboration capabilities but drags down my score with it's limited functionality and lack of audio transitions and in-depth audio management. A solid 3.75/5 from me.

Pluspunten: - It's superbly easy to use. Even if you've used MS PowerPoint once or twice, you will be able to navigate easily. To be honest, even if you haven't used MS PowerPoint before, it's quite straightforward and intuitive. - Sharing in realtime and collaborating with people is made so easy. This does require you to refresh the page and you have updates and amendments to slides in seconds. - You can customise who you share with and whether they can view, comment, or edit the slides. - Auto-save is a lifesaver! - It's really easy to locate a file in G Drive when the slideshow is open. - You can add media to docs and you have a choice as to where they come from ie. G Drive, upload from computer, from web etc. - You have the basics from PowerPoint and it's usually enough to get by. The transitions/motions in particular are surprisingly in-depth.

Minpunten: - Yes, there are enough features to keep you satisfied but if you expect the same or close to the amount of features as MS PowerPoint, it is extremely limited in comparison. - The more realtime collaborators you have at one time, the slower it behaves. If you have a solid internet connection, you'll be okay but others may suffer as a result. - You have to be online to access and edit docs (however, you can take documents offline, which is a nice feature). - There are no audio transitions so seamless audio is not possible unless you want to have audio playing throughout your presentation or abruptly cut when you change slide. - There are very few formatting options compared to MS PowerPoint.

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2020
Special Education Teacher
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

"Google Slides are a Fun Instructional Tool"

Opmerkingen: I am super happy about using Slides for teaching everyday!

Pluspunten: I can't say enough positive things about Google Slides! Slides are a great instructional tool where I can design them to engage my students; I can even add animated pictures. I use slides every day to teach in distance learning and it keeps my special education students engaged. Students love how animated and colorful slides can be. I even use them to create virtual escape rooms and games. I really like that I can hyperlink videos to pictures and add Youtube videos. The possibilities are endless.

Minpunten: I think Google thought of everything possible regarding slides, even to allow me to publish my slides and share them with others. I don't dislike anything about Slides.

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020
Kristen N.
Product Marketing Supervisor
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

"We Can Collaborate More Effectively Thanks to Google Slides"

Opmerkingen: We used to implement PowerPoint for our presentations, but no longer. Our team collaboratively builds presentations for go-to-market (GTM) plans, strategy communications, and other useful information to share company-wide. Google Slides allows us to collectively join into the same slide deck at once for building content or creating design. When our team transitioned to a fully remote department due to the pandemic, our need increased for tools that did not require us to connect to a server remotely in order to access shared files.

Pluspunten: Using Google Slides has strengthened our presentations and increased our efficiency, and the tool fosters more effective collaboration. The link sharing is a game changer, especially during a meeting in which we want to loop a team member in quickly. Our team can quickly and easily access the file from Google Drive, work on the same or different slides at the same time, and comment our ideas or on changes required. Our past PPT files can also be uploaded and converted easily to use the tools available in Google Slides.

Minpunten: Google Slides is a simple application to use and to implement, and we look forward to seeing more features built into this tool. When multiple users create text boxes and work on the same slide at once, sometimes the slide can get a little chaotic. We've embraced the chaos in this workflow, but having a larger negative space around the slide to place objects or text boxes that we don't necessarily want to present and want to keep for future reference would be exceedingly helpful. Our designers would also like to see a more streamlined approach to locking design elements to create slide deck templates that allow other users to swap in images.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021
Cheikh B.
Google Slides the best
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021

"Take over Powerpoint"

Opmerkingen: Google slides has allowed me to collaborate more quickly and easily with my business clients.

Pluspunten: Virtually all the tools that are in Powerpoint are in Google Slides on top of that all our presentations are at your fingertips unless you don't have a connection. Google Slides has a very easy to use interface. If you are interested in advanced functionalities, with the modules You have the possibility of downloading them to increase its performance. Google slides has really renovated the environment, because simultaneous collaboration with other people has become child's play. Google Slides personally fulfils all the qualities of a presentation application. The transitions, the choice of professional themes, the sound effects, Google's standard web slide programme with Gmail, etc., are all very easy to use. Confirms that it is a complete tool.

Minpunten: There are not many problems with Google Slides apart from the fact that it is not fast to download and sometimes the application does not accept to download more than one image on a slide at a time. On top of that, the selection of themes and effects are quite limited and you need a good connection to work on them.

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021
Aditya V.
Junior Software Engineer
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Presentation maker with focus on users"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a time saver with a clutter less interface and so many useful features.

Pluspunten: As anyone can expect, this Google's presentation maker makes it easy for users to create and share presentations. With its minimalist material design, the service focuses on user's convenience. Features like easy share-ability and collaborative development are included. The explore wizard gives quick access to resources related to the presentation topic. There are couple of awesome templates available. The slides can be downloaded in a lots of format like PowerPoint Presentation, JPEG, PDF etc to name a few. The presentation can be downloaded and used on PowerPoint too. Once created, the presentation can be made within a web browser or the contents can be directly published to the web or can be embedded in a website. All the essential features like animations and multimedia are also supported. Presence of various add-ons like diagrams and flowchart maker, translator, flexible timer, equation maker etc makes Slides more versatile. All the presentations are saved real time on cloud. While working in a team, the document can be easily shared among colleagues. Commenting is a good feature in this case where you can add annotation for making an edit or to add a missing point. Comments can also be used to assign a work to a team member. Team members will be notified via mail for activities on comments which mention their names. Google Slides is available on mobile devices too.

Minpunten: Accessible only with an active internet connection. Offline mode is available only on Google Chrome.
Animations are not highly customizable. Just some basic movements and appearances.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Aki D.
Change Management Lead
Chemicaliën, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

"Google Slides - A Collaborative Alternative to Powerpoint"

Opmerkingen: We've increased Team Collaboration with Google Slide. Compared to Powerpoint where we are having hard time keeping the most updated version, Google Slide can be accessed by everyone at the same time while keeping only one version. The overall experience has been very pleasant.

Pluspunten: Our company is using Google Suite (now Workspace) for some time and we've been promoting the use of Google Slides, which, I believe, is a better alternative to MS Powerpoint. Just imagine Powerpoint that you can run everyone just by internet and browser. Also, you don't have to take care of the versioning and you don't have to attach and send it to everyone. Using Google Slide, a link is shared to all team members, and all of you can edit "at the same time". Version history is kept, so you call roll back or roll forward if there is a version you want to retain. Google Slide can also be linked to Google Sheets if you want to have a graph taken from a data in sheets. It is fully in-sync, and any changes in data will reflect as well in Google Slide graph. Overall, with the trend of everyone working remotely, Google Slide can be considered a game-charger. I would recommend people to learn it as early as now.

Minpunten: So far, the only thing we are having difficulty with is that it's from Google. You might have difficulty collaborating if you have colleagues in China. Other than that, I find Google Slide a perfect tool that you can add to your team collaboration arsenal.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021
Dlamini percis N.
Lecturer
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Google Slides Review"

Opmerkingen: I have used Google slides for many years during my tenor as a lecturer. Through Google Slides, my students access seamless lecture presentations at the click of a button anytime and anywhere. They also benefit from collaborative presentations because they share ideas, audio and video files during virtual and face-to-face lectures. This h has been an invaluable, particularly for remote teaching and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. I highly recommend google slides for professional, business and personal use.

Pluspunten: Google Slides is a free professional and personal presentation software, users only need to use their Gmail accounts to use the software. It is a web-based app, hence users can access it anytime and anywhere using a number of internet browsers. The software also has powerful features that are suitable for individual and unparalleled collaborative presentations regardless of physical distance. For instance, users can see team members' contributions; embed their Google Slides presentations on their websites to increase accessibility; share presentations at the click of a button; voice type speaker notes, and invite team members to work on a single presentation. Users can also create a unique URL address which thee audience can use to ask questions in real-time. Google Slides also has a variety of templates to suit different user needs. Animations and transitions allow users to create seamless and innovative presentations. With google slides, it is impossible to lose unsaved presentations because the presentations are automatically on google drive. Users can also download Google Slides presentations in PowerPoint and PDF formats. Another outstanding feature is the ability to present via several platforms like Chromecast, Google meets, Zoom. As such, users can easily project their slides to a TV via Chromecast, stream from iOS, Andriod devices or from Windows computers.

Minpunten: Although packed with numerous benefits, there are a few flaws inherent in Google Slides. For example, the voice typing technology is dependent on the accent of the user and the strength of their internet connection, the area from a few from

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Head of IT Department
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"Slides on the go, wherever you need them"

Opmerkingen: It is a product we got through our Google Apps for Work suite and solved our problems with quick company presentations. Moreover, it is very good for collaboration, as well as presenting during Covid-19 pandemic over teleconferencing tools. This event was a very good catalyzer of Google Slides utilization.

Pluspunten: Presentations are always tricky. Whenever you change a computer, version of the presentation software, you risk that the presentation is not going to look a like as you designed it in the first place. The idea of having this service as a cloud service makes it very handy because of two main reasons:
- you bring all your presentations with you, inside your Google Drive
- your presentations are going to run the same way they do on your own, or any other PC.

Minpunten: It does not have as much as dynamic features as other software solutions with this purpose do have. It is meant to run on the web, and the price of that is that it will not be as pretty and dynamic as you can do on Keynote or Power Point.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Ozlem P.
Business Consultant
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2021

"Just Present It"

Opmerkingen: Overall It is really useful software with tiny drawbacks. It would probably fulfil all of your needs without any problems. It is also free and easy to access. The interface is very simple to use so you wouldn't struggle to find the functions you need.

Pluspunten: It is really useful to be able to share a slide show with a colleague or someone else to get help and work together. You can easily access this software through a browser so you don't have to download any programs which is an extremely important pro. And it is also very easy to prepare a slide show since the interface is so simple. As this software is also designed by Google, it allows you to connect your Google Docs and Sheets files. You can also try creating images and saving them in picture format, this is an amazing luxury to have when you don't have access to different software.

Minpunten: I don't have huge problems with Google Slides, but I think that animation editing could be improved since you don't have many choices to customize. Besides, there is not much you can do when you want to insert a video that is unavailable on Youtube.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2021
Jian hong L.
Student
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Google Slides Review (Student)"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is a positive one since it is free.

Pluspunten: This software is free and has a decent amount of features and customizable options in terms of the slides themselves. The ability to collaborate and work on the same slide with others is also a major advantage of Google Slides.

Minpunten: Despite it being free, this software lacks many customizable options compared to paid peers and users can get quite frustrated with its limited features.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Carey F.
teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Versatile Tool"

Pluspunten: Google Slides can be used for way more than just presenting. The tools can be used to create many different things.

Minpunten: The only thing I wish it had is the remove background on an image.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021

"Great tool for Presentations"

Opmerkingen: I use Google Slides weekly for a variety of client presentations. I especially ramped up a few years ago when we had a client that required frequent presentations to a range of audiences.
We just started keeping a living document of various status items that we worked in daily. That way we were always ready to go to give a presentation on status at a moment's notice. We now do this across clients. Instead of waiting until right before the monthly meetings, we add updates as they occur throughout the month. Then it only takes a quick 15-minute review to clean things up before the meeting and the presentation is ready to go.

Pluspunten: For a presentation software, I really like Google Slides because it is so easy to use and it is cloud based so I can access it from anywhere and easily share it with my team and clients.

Minpunten: I really have not had any bad experiences using Google Slides. The only possible downside is that being cloud based, you could run into issues using it/accessing it if you don't have a good internet connection or for some reason internet is down.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021
Rivo A.
Formateur
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020

"a rich presentation tool"

Opmerkingen: fluent

Pluspunten: Google Slide helps to go fast in the creation of presentations, there is a lot of template easily exploitable in the tool and online.

Minpunten: The video integration, there are many improvements to do

• Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020
Thomas F.
Engineering Manager
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021

"Great Presentation program on a budget"

Opmerkingen: Google Slides is a great program for developing simple and entertaining or informative presentations that really shines in presentation mode which allows for enhanced audience engagements.

Pluspunten: This program is very easy to use and similar in functionality and layout of many of the more expensive presentation programs. My favorite feature is the presenter mode which is very intuitive and has some great features like closed caption, pointer mode, speaker notes, a timer, and audience notes which helps with audience engagement.

Minpunten: The only drawback is the number of available themes and the transitions. Although there's a large selection of free themes there's just not the same quantity of themes as in an enterprise program. The transitions are a little clunky at times as well and don't give you the flexibility as some of the other presentation programs.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021
Juli C.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

"Very worth making the transition from PowerPoint to Google Slides."

Opmerkingen: Easy tool to help make proposals, pitches, etc.

Pluspunten: I love that it's streamlined, cloud-based, easy to use, and much less clunky than older school slide programs like Keynote and Powerpoint. Very easy to product something quick, collaborate with your team, and share.

Minpunten: I would love to have more templates, so they're less easily recognizable to customers who are also users.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020

"Weirdly enough, Google Slides is better than Google Docs"

Opmerkingen: Good enough to replace PowerPoint for almost any slide show we do, with the exception that to this day, working on PowerPoint native is faster when just mocking something up.

Pluspunten: Cloud based is of course helpful, and the feature set is roughly comparable to Microsoft PowerPoint and in some ways better executed -- the auto-snaps of alignment being an example, along with consistency across browsers.

Minpunten: * The inability to copy material between browsers
* The inability to choose a color in an image as the transparent color
* The inability to set image compression level or resolution in the app
* add pexels & unsplash integrations
* better multi-select object capabilities
* better master template support

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020
Ardita S.
Customer Service Representative
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021

"I've had a very pleasant experience with Slides"

Opmerkingen: I wanted to try out something other than Powerpoint and was already using a lot of Google products . Slides is a welcome addition .

Pluspunten: The program supports the inclusion of both audio and video files to your slides ,this is really helpful with audience engagement . Also great for collaboration as several people can work on the same presentation .

Minpunten: The available animations are limited and do not support interaction that much . If multiple people are creating the slideshow it becomes very hard to keep track of what kind of changes were made when .

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021
Kyle Y.
Student
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020

"The Best Way To Present Your Slideshows"

Opmerkingen: Google Slides is a very useful software that anyone can use when making projects. It's free and its features allow for group projects to be done much easier. Slides has saved much of my time in high school and I feel as though anyone working in any field can use it to make presenting something much less of a hassle. Although I do wish they would add some more features, Slides is a solid option when in need of creating slideshows.

Pluspunten: Google Slides presents a software that allows for students and workers to showcase anything they need for a project. In school, many slideshows are required for certain projects such as presenting a book project or explaining a research paper and this is where Google Slides comes in. Slides act as an easier alternative for Microsoft PowerPoint for a couple of important reasons. One is that you don't need to download anything in order to use Slides, it's as simple as going online and opening the program whereas with PowerPoint you need to download the program in order to use it. The same applies to your work, instead of having to download each separate file for PowerPoint, Slides has everything accessed on your Google Drive and Google Account so you can access your work on any device. Two, Slides is owned by Google as therefore allows for the ability to connect your Google Docs and Sheets when needed. Three, Slides is completely free as compared to PowerPoint where you need to pay to get access to the full version. Lastly, you can easily share and work together with as many people as you need with Google Slides on one single file. For students who need to work together in group projects, Slides allows for the ability to make work easier and communicate through chat. Sending, receiving, and viewing Slides is also just as easy.

Minpunten: There aren't many complaints I have about Slides, just some minor issues. One is that when talking to other people through chat, no notification is presented so I never know whether or not they replied to me aside from checking every other minute. Another is that, although there are solid selections to themes when making a Slide, there aren't too many. I would like a feature where people can design their own themes and implement them into the Slides for more uniqueness. Adding YouTube videos is also another thing they should add so that anyone can present a video instead of having to open a link to showcase it.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020
Tacho T.
Driving Instructor
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-10-2020

"Online collaboration tool based in the cloud"

Opmerkingen: In my previous job, we used Google Slides often, maybe 4-5 times a week for two or three hours a day. Overall, things went well with Google Slides, I didn't have any particular complaints except for the difficulty with the rights. The comments that the different people who manage the presentation can leave are also convenient. We used Google Slides for short presentations related to specific projects - for example, new functionality of our medical research software or for some training related to our work.

Pluspunten: Google Slides is Google's platform for creating and managing presentations. As advantages based on my personal experience with Google Slides I would list the following:
- Good integration with other Google products - Gmail, Docs, Drive and others;
- Excellent ability to manage the people who can watch and separately those who can change the presentation;
- Option to load powerpoint presentations on microsoft;
- It is free;
- The platform is in the cloud, which makes it easily accessible for desktop machines and laptops, as well as for mobile devices - phones, tablets, etc .;
- Convenient presentation features - Presenter View, Audience tool - easy to spot questions from the audience

Minpunten: Sometimes there are some Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that are difficult to insert into Google Slides - shifted slides and the data in the slides themselves are not matched;
- The menus are not very convenient - due to the fact that the platform is online;
- There are no translations into Bulgarian
- Keyboard shortcuts often do not work well - they are not detected that they are pressed;
- Often users' rights are lost and it has happened to me that a manager gives me rights for a presentation, but still I can not open it due to lack of rights

• Beoordeeld op 21-10-2020