Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Nederland Lokaal product

HelloID reviews

4,7 (17) Schrijf een review! Nederland Lokaal product

Over HelloID

HelloID biedt voorziening, serviceautomatisering, toegangsbeheer, toegang tot een uniform dashboard via eenmalige aanmelding en nog veel meer.

Meer informatie over HelloID

The thing we like the most is that this software is so easy to use.

I do not believe I have anything I don't like about this product.

Beoordelingen van HelloID

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

HelloID heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 17 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (17)

Sorteren op

Heb je HelloID eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (17)

Alwin
End User Computing Architect in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic software for Identity and Access Management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The thing we like the most is that this software is so easy to use. You don't need to be a specialist in Identity and Access Management solutions to understand the software and configure it. But even if you cannot find a specific setting, you can always call Tools4ever. Their support is great!

The thing we liked the lest about this software is that we missed some functionality at the beginning. This problem consisted off some connectors with certain products we wanted to provision to. By example TOPdesk. The good thing is that this problem is now solved.

Christopher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

HelloID is an excellent choice for student and staff portal in the K12 market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HelloID was a great fit into our Digital Ecosystem and gave our students and staff a one stop place to go to get logged into their apps without having to remember links or enter user names and passwords for multiple sites.

What I like most about HelloID is the ability to customize it to fit our needs. They are able to work with almost any platform for Single Sign On and can customize the data sent to ensure the integration works correctly. Their support has always been great, we have always received quick responses and any issue we have has been solved expediently.

There is always room to grow in adding more third party platforms and having templates for them to make adding a new app faster.

Marlo
Software/Technical Support Specialist in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Hello ID - Works well, great customer support when it is needed

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have found that when I have any issues with HelloID, or even ones that might not be HelloID related, the HelloID team is quick to help. They are helpful in figuring out what might be causing my issue even if it isn't caused by HelloID. They don't just leave you hanging.

It makes life easier for our students and staff. They don't have to remember so many passwords. They only have to login at one place.

I wish that credentials would automatically update in all places, but I understand why they have to be manually updated in certain ones. I do not believe that is Hello ID's fault. If there was a way to fix this, it would be fantastic though!

Robert
Mr in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

HelloID is awesome

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This software allows our staff and students the ability to access the resources they need from anywhere, either on campus or at home without needing to remember the URL or their passwords for the sites.

I would like it become a complete package instead of a modular based product.

Ryan

A true Single Sign-On!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

What drew us from using HelloID is its capability to do SAML integration that works with the applications that our organization predominantly uses. It also makes the user experience seamless as the Azure AD login that they use to sign-in to their school-issued devices automatically logs them into their Hello ID through Microsoft oauth. Making HelloID as the homepage for all of our browsers automatically takes them to their dashboard which they use as a springboard to all the applications in our organization -- this is the true definition of an SSO!

Their support was lackluster at the beginning since we were an early adopter of this product. But I noticed a significant improvement in customer support overtime. I just hope that Tools4ever start to integrate with more educational applications!

Bradley
Productowner in Nederland
Publieke zaken, 51-200 werknemers

A Flexible Solution For Application Management, And Facilitated Centralization Of Our IAM

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This solution helped us with centralizing our IAM. It was spread out over many places. Now we can easily control who has access to which client or client application. The fact that our employees can ask for temporary access to an application prevents unnecessary access and adds to the security of the environment.

The most valuable feature of this solution is the ability to use provisioning. In this way, flows can be created where users can ask for access, and other users can approve or deny it. Next, people can ask for temporary access to applications, which is very useful. For example, when giving support and its needed to take a look into the client application. In that case, you only want access for that moment.

We use HelloID for ourselves and clients, so we need to manage a lot of client environments at once. Functionality to manage this situation is not yet available. When something needs to be changed with the sign-on policies, we have to apply this manually to every client environment that we have.

Bernard
Cloud Automation Architect in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

HelloID Service Automation & Access Management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We supply virtual workspaces for our customers. In order to be able to focus on new-business instead of doing repetitive tasks we use HelloID Service Automation to fully give the user control of their own workspace. We minimize the support calls they make and we have to spend little to no time administering these environments. Also we use HelloID as the landing page for users so that they can access all their SAAS applications with Single Sign On.

Service Automation with limitless possibilities. Monthly updates. Very user-friendly. Access Management without having to hire a consultant.

That I didn't find out about it earlier.

Susan

School District SSO

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HelloID is the district's Single Sign on software. It is used by all teachers, administrators, and students. We rarely have an issue; it has been smooth sailing since the implementation.

The customer service is amazing. Calls are answered quickly and the solutions offered work!

It would be helpful if teachers could print their students QR codes.

Barb
Director of Technology , Assessment & Data in VS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My job is to teach others how to use HelloID and not only is the product easy to use, it is easy to teach others how to use it too.

I love the fact that I can click on a site button on my HelloID dashboard and I am automatically logged in. What a timesaver!!! Plus, I do not have to remember all of my passwords. Yay!!!

I do not believe I have anything I don't like about this product.

Peter
Data Coordinator in VS

Hello ID and SMS Systems

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I no longer have to manually assign email addresses in student management system. It is now linked to our Active Directory

It is able to integrate with my student management system (PowerSchool)

The set up will take some time and you need to make sure that your data is good. It did force me to clean up a bunch of sloppy errors in my system.

Edwin
Service Owner in Nederland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

HelloID helps us with SSO to web applications

5,0 5 jaar geleden

HelloID helps us with SSO to web applications. It supports different authentication methods witch makes it very flexibel such as microsoft AD, Azure AD etc. etc.

HelloID has not yet support for "native apps".

Chera
Technology/Instructional Resource Coordinator in VS

SSO

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The software is very easy to use and I am able to make changes these changes show up for the end user immediately with little to no wait time.

The waiting on added feature requests. That teachers are not able to print their own QR codes for their students.

Simon
Directory Of Technology in VS

Seamless Intergration

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great overall.

Easy of use for students. Has a great amount of documentation. Top tier customer support!

App compatibility including the technical aspect to get things working on the backend.

Victoria
Database Admin in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

HBCSD Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it has been good so far, I appreciate all the help from the on boarding team.

Easy to use, was able to roster the students/

I don't have any dislikes at the moment.

Anthony
Network Administrator in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

HelloID, awesome and easy.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it, awesome to use, and amazing team who helped us out.

Easy to use, and easy to teach people how to use it. Even our more tech illiterate users were able pick up on it quickly. The powershell scripts that are used in the background of the forms are beautiful. Live everything about this.

Some issues with downtime/slow responses. Most of which is fixed quickly, but it does cause some concern among the users.

Cynthia
Dept Chair of Instructional Technology in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

New Rollout for Hello ID

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our representative has worked very hard to install this in our environment. His customer service has been top notch!

This software makes it exceptionally easy for all of our students to log in to their devices. Self service password changing is a breeze

Every morning this software tends to be unresponsive about 9:40 AM. However, our rep has been notified and is looking into it.

jeff
Network Admin in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

HelloID for Schools

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty good solution with a good amount of options

The automation is pretty good. The password management tools are very helpful for us.

Some parts were a little hard to implement due to limits in the API.