Excellent Program For Transcoding Video Clips

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love EditReady. It's nice to be able to bulk transcode with a reliable program. I don't think this program every crashed on me and always did the job.

Pluspunten: This program is great when you need a third party program to transcode video footage before you edit. This is usually done by editors to make .mxf files prores, so they run smoother in Adobe Premiere or other editing software. This is a program I used often when I was a staff editor and would receive footage shot on multiple cameras. It helps smooth out the workflow and playback on certain editing systems. It's a very specific solution to an issue that video editors have on some jobs. It's good to always have this program and use it when needed for bulk transcoding.

Minpunten: The one catch, is I believe this not transcode raw files shot on the Red Camera. This is sometimes a problem because as a professional editor you often receive files from Red cameras.

Swiss army knife for editors!

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Money well spent, I prefer it over MPEG Streamclip, Adobe MediaEncoder and Apple Compressor.

Pluspunten: Reads lots of codecs, renders super fast and has some extra features that makes it a nice tool to have in your post production toolset.

Minpunten: Wish it could convert from 23.976 fps (progressive) to 29.97 fps (interlaced). First time I found the interface a little bit complicated to use, until I was told I could open many windows at the same time, which helped a lot.