Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Carsforsale.com

Transformeer je bedrijf met Carsforsale.com en het krachtige pakket dealeroplossingen die door meer dan 21.000 dealers in heel Amerika worden vertrouwd.

Meer informatie over Carsforsale.com

Integration is amazing and the way they can source it out to others has been huge for us.

I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it.

Beoordelingen van Carsforsale.com

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Carsforsale.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.226 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Carsforsale.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.225)

Colleen
Business Owner

Extremely User Friendly

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Samantha
Samantha
General Manager in VS

Excellent value and utility

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

KEVIN
General Sales Manager in VS

Carsforsale A+

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Pricing, Quality, and Great Response from our Products

I really cant say anything bad about Carsforsale.com Except maybe they could advertise more so the general public knows of them.

Ali

Easy to use

Opmerkingen: Nada
Nothing
Easy use
No problem
Great

Keep up with All inventories sold and available ones

Nada Nothing Easy use No problem Great

Ryan

DO NOT USE THEM

1,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: loved it until it cost me a lot of customers and then was talked bad to by their service center help [sensitive content hidden]. Now hate it and all the glitches are not barrable. I was fighting through it when people were nice and honest even though I had to call in everyday with new issues they were nice and saying its being worked on. Until [sensitive content hidden]. Only know her name for calling back asking another rep who i just talked to because she wouldn't give it. Then second rep blew me off said nothing can be done. FIRE [sensitive content hidden]!!!!

The way ir used to be and how it was pitched was amazing

The new setup is horrible and glitches everything making work impossible. Customer service is so bad I'm writing these reviews. If you call and need help or ask for a manager [sensitive content hidden] will hang up on you and never help u just continues to be rude.

Tami
Controller in VS

Great website builder

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Love the ease of adding/managing inventory. The web builder and quality of leads are great.

I don't have anything that I don't like about carsforsale.com

Donna
Accounting Manager in VS

Use of carsforsale.com

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a good experience with the ease of use amd the website has been great for customers' use.

The ease of use and theaccurancy of the website.

I haven't found anything as of now that i don't like

Hernan
Car Salesman in VS

Excellent web sites!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The website build are really professional.

not as many leads as I would like but im a growing dealer.

bill

sales & searching

5,0 2 maanden geleden

easy use of website & just the pricing

google search engine could be better to bring to my cars and trucks

ANDREW
sales manager in VS

ease of use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

simple to use, good lead quality. Helps us to sell cars!

no real dislikes. Don't have anything bad to say about the site

RONALD
sales manager in VS

GREAT JOB

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS IS A GOOD SOURCE

I COULD USE MORE LEADS OF COURSE. BESIDES THAT WORKS GREAT

carlos

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it is a great experience

has the live software, fats and esie to use

i like all nothing wrong with the website

Grant
principal in VS
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best website and independent auto dealer advertising interface without breaking the bank.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have been great for the 9+ years I have used them. I havnt changed and won't.

Inexpensive. User friendly, always updating. Great for posting to mass alternative websites. very good phone app to quickly upload inventory or delete it.

We lost the craigslist posting tool long ago but the rest of it still makes it great. Not many or any flaws that i am aware of.

Brian
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Great but no Facebook messenger integration

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched to a competitor because there I needed to be able to integrate Facebook messenger.

The price can’t be beaten. It is easy to use. Has most integrations that competitors offer at higher prices. Credit acceptance application integration

There is no Facebook messenger integration. Unable to separate leads based on salespeople assigned

JOSE
CEO in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Valuable to our business.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not familiar with another product that would match the services offered by Carsforsale.com.

The social media integration fits our model perfectly. The ease of use. Real time editing. Easy and quick integration with other 3rd Party vendors for feed exportation.

Would be even better if it had more dealer website templates.

ashley
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use and pays for itself .

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience. Has definitely helped our numbers!

User friendly. Great to generate and communicate with leads

The login process is could be streamlined.

Rachel
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Above average software/below average customer support

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Reactie Carsforsale.com

5 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

James
Sales & Finance in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale. The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water...
But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates!
The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010. Keep it up!

Most Like: The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities. *Specifically: 1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page. 2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives. - Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

Cameron
GM in VS

30 years plus dealership

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve had an excellent experience for cars for sale

I have been with cars for sale for over a decade. The value for the money is incredible. The support team is always there and helpful. I love how I can ask for customization on my website.

I have been with a Cars For Sale for over a decade, and the biggest issue is they rarely update any features. All the features are original to win their first debuted it and need updating. It would be nice if the Facebook posting tool would automatically do it and I don’t have to schedule it. Just let it pick a random vehicle daily and post it. All of the teachers should be updated regularly.

onofrio
president in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

I have been a client of carsforsale.com for the last several years and I have enjoyed their support

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: in one word "exceptional"

Although I have been a client of carsforsale.com for several years I have never used the full potential of what they offer until now. Everything I need to conduct my used car business is at my disposal and easy to use. My rep [sensitive content hidden] is always available to answer any question I may have and assist me promptly. Their support team is amazing and resolved issues that were way over my head. I like to recommend carsforsale.com to any dealer....thank you for being the best in your support field

I have relied on other people in my dealership in the past to do the job that I am now doing. They always made it look as if it was difficult to execute the various functions available to them and that is the reason that I never knew, and that I know now, how easy carsforsale.com program is to navigate. I do not think that anything needs any change but I have a lot more to exploring to do.

Glenn
Glenn
Sales and Finance Manager in VS

Carsforsale.com..... Carsforsold.yes

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with carsforsale.com is superb and I realize how much effort and time I was wasting before cfs.com. With so many tools as they have here, I cannot imagine being without it. 22

Where do I begin? Here are a few out of many things I truly like about the carsforsale.com software. First the ability to post your inventory to over 400 sites allows exposure of a car dealers products and inventory unlimited number of shoppers . Next The "View Competition" button allows you to see where your vehicle stands in comparison to other cars nationwide. Another great feature is their custom overlay tool, check it out when you have a chance.

I guess if I must include my "least likes" regarding carsforsale.com I can only think of two. First, in some scenarios "not all' their tool which allows the user to add pictures to inventory selections will only add one pic at a time which can take forever. Second, At times logging in to the sight can be a chore, especially when in a rush as they have a multistage confirmation routine aspect than cannot be bypassed. Still an all around great bit of software.

leo
f&i in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

easy to use

Opmerkingen: i like it.

make sure my product is price accordingly in my market.

getting the on line videos to work and online paperwork.

Steven
Sales, Detailing, Website manager in VS

Easy to use!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is top notch. Anytime we have had a problem or just needed a question answered, it was done 100% to my satisfaction. All they offer at no extra charge is beyond compare.

As the title states, ease of use. Very easy to post your cars to your website. The whole set up is pretty much self explanatory. Scan a VIN, take a few pictures ( The more the merrier) and upload! Most of it is done for you through the vin! So simple.. I put in price, colors and cloth or leather interior. everything else is already there, I DO recommend double checking all they prepopulate,just to be safe. Did I mention, how easy this is??!!

Mobile app camera is not very good. Sometimes I Lose cars on the dealer site (They are not on dealer site, but they are visible to the public) Kinda embarrassing when I have a customer on the line. Camera needs to be upgraded, it is great on overcast days, but when it is sunny out, the end picture is way to dark. IF I could use my phones camera I could fix it before taking the picture in most cases

JOSEPH

Review for Carsforsale

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the software is easy to use, makes sense for the user, is affordable, offers very good design and personalization when it comes to the web page, has a great mobile ability, but could benefit from the addition of some tools and reporting as mentioned in Cons section of the survey.

The software is easy to use and affordable.

I think the software would benefit from craigslist posting abilities. I also think the CRM portion of the software would benefit from adding in better ways to manage leads, via lead source tracking, making more options to help organize leads and mange lead assignments. I feel like the note section of the lead should be more easily readable, not putting it several screens back and having the system allow the user to organize and label leads would be helpful. Also adding more reporting to the system for inventory as well as SEO, and leads would be nice. Having more of an insight on how the inventory is performing as well as how the website activity is doing would be helpful in decision making.

Charles

Carsforsale review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They always are very helpful and very patient . They are the best at actually being genuine in dealing with their customers.

Yes, very easy Easy to use and customer support is the best!

I dont like the fact that the number of days a car is on carsforsale is posted on the web page. There is no benefit to the seller or to carsforsale. The idea is to sell cars and if you have a perfectly good car for sale and the reason it has not sold is usually because the car price needs to be adjusted and the dealer will finally get around to dropping the price and the cars sells. Customers are many times questioning why a car has been in inventory so long and they assume it is a bad car. In reality the car has not sold many times because the price needed adjusting and the dealer will ultimately drop the price and then it will sell. You slow the selling process for the dealer when you list how many days a car has been onlline.

PAUL

CARS FOR SALE REVIEW

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I added another location and received all the help I needed for its implementation ---at no additional cost.
Any changes I have requested have been made in a timely manner -- at no additional cost.
Every associate I have contacted has fulfilled my request in a timely manner.

Carsforsale.com is, in my evaluation, the best software available for independent automobile dealers. It is effective -reasonably priced - and provides outstanding service. Carsforsale.com consistently initiates improvements with no additional charges Assistance is readily available by phone from professional , knowledgable, and courteous representatives. This exemplary company is a role model to be emulated.

As a result of my lengthy experience with carsforsale.com, I can state, with conviction, that I have not experienced any negatives.