Over 4ALLPORTAL

Gebruik het als een media- en afbeeldingsdatabase of beheer moeiteloos allerlei soorten bestanden uit verschillende bronnen in een centraal systeem.

Meer informatie over 4ALLPORTAL

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van 4ALLPORTAL

Waar voor je geld
5,0

4ALLPORTAL heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 6 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (6)

Sorteren op

Heb je 4ALLPORTAL eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6)

Petrus
General Manager in Duitsland
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very efficient DAM portal!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had huge problems with the findability of our +100k assets. Now with 4ALLPORTAL we are able to easily find any assets with a couple of seconds - Thanks to it's easy of use and the state of the art UI/UX.

Very efficient for managing marketing materials. Searchability through multiple search types is guaranteed. The duplicate search avoids unnecessary double data storage.

As far as I'm concerned my team is totally satisfied with the 4ALLPORTAL

simon
marketing communication / media design in Duitsland
Medische apparatuur, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Digital Asset Management System

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Communication problems are the biggest. I think this digital application is the perfect tool for a busy business. You can share and collect images.

It is easy to use and navigate. I like being able to customize my dashboard. The category feature is very helpful for breaking up types of content that you could find.The bread crumb feature is also very helpful. The design is very intuitive. The selection to download feature is my favorite because it is so easy to use.

No real complaints here about usability. We have been able to get everything we need from the experience.

Referentin Marketing + Kommunikation in Duitsland
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

4All Portal - Übersicht in der Bilderflut

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sinnvoll und hilfreich für den täglichen Gebrauch.

Versand von E-Tickets. Bilder, wenn sie gut verschlagwortet sind, übersichtlich zu finden. Einbau von Fotos in PPT-Präsentationen leicht möglich!

Einige Features der Suche sind optimierungsfähig. Das System springt oft zum Anfang zurück, man beginnt also wieder ganz von neuem. Schlagwortsuche funktioniert nur ansatzweise.

Sergon
Owner in Duitsland
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

We have been using the 4ALLPORTAL Software for years and are very satisfied!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been working with the 4ALLPORTAl for years now and have made some really good experience with it so far. Especially the publication on different channels (e.g. Social Media, Print, WordPress, etc.) is to be emphasized very much and facilitates our daily work. Sharing assets externally by sending a link or creating an e-ticket is very easy now. Furthermore, we are now able to share digital assets and product information with wholesale accounts increased our e-commerce business.

The GUI is very intuitiv and the 4AP is fun to work with. It's a very solid DAM with an amazingly high feature set.

nothing to mention yet. All in all good work from the whole team.

Simon
Immobilien Management in Duitsland
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Very fast and uncomplicated

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All the employees with whom I have had contact so far have been friendly and helpful. Everything was excellent, there was a demand, and 4ALLPORTAL was the only vendor who could solve our problems. Definitely recommendable as a new customer.

I am super happy - The software is stable and solid. There are no negative anomalies at the moment, so a recommendation is guaranteed. That’s why we now entered the 4ALLPORTAL media partnership and had been declared as an official reference customer.

Good communication in advance, no problems.

Oliver
managing director in Duitsland
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great DAM System

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's quick, simple, and effective. Marketing across multiple divisions across the world.

Clean interface Good privacy options Nearly endless customization options (within reason) Scalable Friendly and responsive customer support An organised workflow in 4ALLPORTAL DAM, which helps if you're working with teams in different countries.

Sometimes it takes a couple seconds longer than I like to load - but this is really just me being nitpicky.