Gemiddelde scores

3,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    2,6 /5

Over eVoice

An advanced virtual phone system that is simple to use and feature-packed. Get unlimited voice calls today.

Meer informatie over eVoice

21 reviews worden weergegeven

Stephanie M.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2017

"Everyone who calls my business raves about eVoice"

Opmerkingen: You know it's great when your callers hear the jazz classic "Take Five" when their call is being routed to you. I hear positive comments about my phone system all the time. With eVoice, it's possible to take a one-person company and make it sound like a big corporation.

Pluspunten: Having my calls follow me everywhere is a big plus. When someone calls in, the phone rings on up to three numbers, sequentially or simultaneously, so I never miss a call. I love the ability to return a call through the eVoice app on my cell phone and have my business phone number appear as the caller id. I like that you are able to choose a toll-free or a local number. Voicemail messages are transcribed and sent via email, and you can return a call with one click!

Minpunten: Sometimes, the voicemail transcription doesn't match the caller's message, which can result in confusion, but if it doesn't make sense, you just listen to it. If you choose not to record your own messages or not to use their professionally recorded message (free for the first one), the computer generated voice sounds robotic.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2017
Charles L.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020

"Stay Away in 2020"

Opmerkingen: Used evoice for my business for years. Everything was going good until it started redirecting me to a strange page appx 7 months ago whenever I tried to log into my desktop & mobile app [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] It is a totally unrelated evoice site. Evoice could never tell me why this was happening, or what this page is, but insisted that they give me a new password every time I had to call in which would end up working..... until the next time I tried to log in. It was a pretty scary thing, especially since they could never give me a description of this strange page, or why it was even happening - both on my desktop and on their mobile app. I was forced to call in almost daily. Since I have zero time to be calling just so that I can log in to check messages, etc., I recently canceled my acct. All I can say to folks is........ BE VERY VERY CAREFUL.

Pluspunten: Easy to use but the con far outweighs the pros.

Minpunten: It appears Evoice's system is hacked by some foreign entity.

Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback for us.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019

"Not a good fit for me"

Opmerkingen: Setup is not intuitive or user friendly, an innocent setting change locked me out of my account and required support resetting things which meant I had to start over. I like to DIY things but the interface was confusing and the support documents were lacking. While I got notification of messages, they never showed in the message center. The mobile app was useless as it never worked right despite troubleshooting, uninstall and reinstall. I could never get my business number (through another provider) to forward to my eVoice number and after all of the small issues I had settings things up and getting help, I am not interested in porting the number in. Since I wasn't able to get the intended benefits out of the service, I decided to cancel but that has been easier said than done. Whenever I try to call their support number, more often than not the call drops before I can get help. I don't have a problem with any other calls dropping so it must be an issue with their system. They require you to cancel by phone but after almost 10 attempts over several days, I haven't been able to get to a human being before getting disconnected somewhere in the middle of navigating their auto-attendant system.

Pluspunten: There are a lot of features and customization options available to help meet most of the phone needs for a small business. The auto-attendant, scheduling and routing options are great once you figure out how to use them and you can use an robotic greeting, upload your own or get a professional recording. Once I got it configured correctly, it's a great option to route income calls.

Minpunten: The help documentation is limited and lacking in depth, most of the keywords I searched didn't yield results and the instructions I did find weren't comprehensive enough. Email support is very slow, phone support is ok but I had issues with calls dropping several times before I could speak to an agent. Messages do not show in my message center and the mobile app is so slow and buggy as to be useless.

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback for us.

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
Dairys F.
Director of Business Operations
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021

"Terrible customer support"

Opmerkingen: We've had phone calls routed to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company instead of live answer. We can no longer log into the main account and no one calls or emails back

Pluspunten: I liked how i was able to customize it when i was able to log in

Minpunten: Once we added the live answer we were no longer able to access our account and have had countless issues. The support team either doesn't call back or are just rude and condescending when there is an issue. Good luck getting it resolved.

• Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-8-2017

"eVoice fits my business needs"

Pluspunten: Simplified pricing for solopreneurs and professionals.
Basic features are easy to use.
Up-time and reliable service.
Customer support is available when you need them.
Easy to upgrade as needed.

Minpunten: Would like to an easy-to-use interface and advanced features.
Would like a single sign-on while using multiple products within brand.
Would like Pay-per-call telephone answering/message taking
Mobile app is convenient, but uses cell phone service to make calls versus allowing data/wifi connection when roaming or when phone service is not available.

• Beoordeeld op 18-8-2017
Stephen P.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2020

"They don't offer any upgrades in features but love to update their billing instead."

Opmerkingen: Terrible

Pluspunten: Pricing. afdfasfasfasfafafaffd

Minpunten: Terrible customer service and never offer any additional features as others within this industry have had for years

Hello Stephen,

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us some feedback as it greatly helps us to make any necessary changes to our product for you.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2020
Ghostwriter, Editor, and Self-Publishing Consultant
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018

"eVoice is a great alternative to a full-time receptionist or live answering service."

Pluspunten: Our firm cannot justify the expense of hiring a receptionist or answering service. Therefore the features and functionality of eVoice is a perfect fit for us.

Minpunten: I wish eVoice was a bit less expensive. But, I'd have to say that the features are a great value.

• Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018
El D.
MD
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020

"Poor service"

Pluspunten: If they can’t even answer their own telephones what makes you think they can answer businesses? The answer is they did not and made a lot of fake promises

Minpunten: All above
Nothing pertinent to add at all

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us as it ensures we are aware of any necessary changes we need to make to our product for you.

All the best,

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020
Online English Teacher
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2018

"Good software for the money"

Pluspunten: The price of the software is what attracted me most about it. I also loved the fact that there can be voicemails as I am not able to answer the call every time. What I found great is the ability to choose your own number as well.

Minpunten: Sometimes, some cuts are present but very short ones so this is absolutely not as important.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2018
Patricia M.
Freelancer
Nutsbedrijven, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018

"One number Keeps you in Touch"

Opmerkingen: This one number rings right in with all my business related number to my cell phone

Pluspunten: I like that one number keeps me in touch with all my business callings. It was easy to sign up for this service and within a few minutes it was set up.

Minpunten: I wished they had more numbers for my area

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2019

"Horrible Service. Zero Accountability"

Opmerkingen: Bad. Really bad.

Pluspunten: Nothing. Nothing is worth bad service in my world. Not ever. This is my second pass at trying eVoice. I used them several years ago. Was frustrated with their horrible customer service, left and never thought of them again. Until a client wanted my feedback on their current services and features. So I signed up again and ... well... the features may seem wonderful, and eVoice can do a lot (supposedly) BUT if you have an issue or try to cancel. Fuggedaboutit.

Minpunten: Seriously. They will provide the lowest class of service at the lowest base point possible, and then they will charge you (repeatedly) for cancelled service. And if you take a moment and try to Google for reviews, you'll notice something quite interesting. They haven't claimed their business on Google. Even though they are based in San Francisco. Even though they are a startup. Even though they've been around for awhile. One guess as to why. I've learned my lesson. On to brighter pastures.

Hello Susan,

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to leave some detailed feedback for us as it does greatly help us to make any needed improvements on our end for you.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2019