Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over JivoChat

Zakelijke berichtenfunctie met meerdere kanalen zoals oproepen, online chatten, integraties met Facebook en nog veel meer. Alles wat je bedrijf nodig heeft.

Meer informatie over JivoChat

Very user friendly for both parties, integrates with everything. Apple business chat works great with JivoChat.

The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

Beoordelingen van JivoChat

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

JivoChat heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je JivoChat eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (102)

Laszlo Leonardo
Laszlo Leonardo
Web Developer in Oostenrijk
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Tsuji
ceo in Japan
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything is above average.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

Andrey
Andrey
Co-Founder & CEO in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

2+ years with Jivochat

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

timothy
quality controller in Oeganda
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

Great web app

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Handling soical media platforms to support clients at in the shortest time possible

High charges on other packages with important features

Ali Osman
Ali Osman
CEO in Turkije

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great and fast customer chat and conversion

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Easy and fast operation. Simple installation. Customizable settings.

They take a while to respond to customer support requests. Maybe it could be better in this regard.

Ian
Ian
Marketing Manager in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location. If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number. It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan
Hasan
Finance Specialist in Azerbeidzjan
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Essential feature for every customer based company

5,0 5 jaar geleden

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

Tem
COO in Griekenland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Jivochat enhances client acquisition

5,0 5 maanden geleden

The live chat with clients at any time with no limits helps us overall in responding the fastest we can in any potential new client. Using it through mobile was an extra plus to our overall experience.

We would like a detailed manual with examples of use for all features.

Natapol
Natapol
COO in Thailand
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Very solid and mature Livechat and omnichannel inbox

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the social media integrations, team chat, and the mobile apps. I got my staffs to get onboard immediately. It was easy. And the best thing was that it fixed my serious issue with FB messenger not loading nor showing up on all of our android mobile phones in the past week. JivoChat just solved our issues in minutes.

Livechat and Social media integrations are stable and wok as they are supposed to. The deployment was very easy, and I could get started right away without any problem. The main reason I came to try JivoChat was because I was having issues with FB Business Suite on my Pages for messengers. So I gave JivoChat a trial and "WOW" I was so impressed. I should have tried this long time ago. The mobile apps are stable for both iOS and Android also. Team chat is another plus point for me.

UI is a bit old. However, in a way, it is very easy to use and get started. Nothing else really. I feel this is a very solid and mature product. Not much extra features but they are more than enough for SME's

Eugene
Eugene
CEO in Thailand
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

great chat widget for the website

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Ability to integrate with many channels and many additional features except messaging: like showing a visitor where to click on our website with a special tool.

Apps can be done better, and you have to log in too often in my opinion.

Mostafa
web developer in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

great chat service with alot of integrations

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good

they have integration with Facebook messenger & Instagram & telegram , WhatsApp which you can still able to reply your visitor on his social platform messages

they don't have their own chatbot but it's on their roadmap , I hope they release it soon

John Andrew
Leasing associate in Filipijnen
Commercieel vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support. Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

Monica
website manager in VK
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

I am upset from technical problems and support

1,0 4 jaar geleden

at first I found it easy to use and I found enough features as i wanted

bad support slow and at the end I don't understand what the problem is

Reactie Jivosite

4 jaar geleden

Hey Monica. Wow, I'm terribly sorry to hear that this has occurred. This is definitely not how we want our customer support to be perceived, and we hate to hear this sort of thing. We do our best to offer top-tier support to everyone we work with, clearly, you slipped through the cracks here, and that is unacceptable. I certainly hope you've now received an answer. Please feel free to reach out to us directly on our social media channels as well! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it helps us improve.

Radislav
company owner in Moldavië

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want. It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use. We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us. After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers. I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

Usama
CEO in Pakistan

JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales

5,0 5 jaar geleden

JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

smooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

JivoChat is a great option to chat with your users

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Jivochat is an affordable and great tool to use on your website and social medias to talk with your clients/users.

The mobile app has some trouble to make calls

Velicu
Director general adjunct in Roemenië
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Jivo chat is very good!

Opmerkingen: Comunication.

I recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.

Everything is fine, I have nothing to reproach

Tania
General Manager in Portugal
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers

Great application

5,0 4 jaar geleden

- The triggered chat - Ease of installation - Filtering of transcriptions

- My company don´t have any cons about this software.

Julie
President in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Patternmaster.com

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Allows more users than other software and contains the same features.

I can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.

Paddy
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager in Oeganda
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Works better

5,0 4 maanden geleden

You can save canned responses so you can easily respond to client's questions, has Whatsapp integrations which are straight forward

It sometimes fails to communicate with the server with server connection error even when you have a strong internet connection, it does not support IMAP email integrations

Tamari
Export Manager in Italië
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

I love Jivochat

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I found the chat accidentally, while searching for the system which would show better that our website had an online chat. I am very satisfied with jivochat, it is definetely one of the best.

I am using free version now, we are 4 agents and the price is a bit above our budget.

Reactie Jivosite

4 jaar geleden

Hey Tamari! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best in your business and we're always here to help when you need us.

Henry
Advisor in VS
Kapitaalmarkten, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy to initiate a conversation

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Software is easy to initiate a chat with a client, It has canned responses for responding to clients more easier

Pricing per agent per month makes it hard for smaller businesses to use

Waboga
Support Representative in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Jivo review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Integrates with Whatsapp at no additional cost, easy to setup and use in no minute

Nothing at the moment because tool meets my needs

Gurpreet
Sales consultant in Canada
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Very practical and efficient way to provide solutions to website visitors

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An exciting platform to interact with customers. You can get instant responses from the customers and address their queries faster.

Far better than AI powered Chatbots . Ability to handle complex queries as the chat is with real person

Nothing in particular. over all a great software.

RYAN
SALES in Canada
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

USER

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CAN COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMER OVER THE CHAT, EASIER TO CAPTURE INFO TO CALL

EASE OF USE, LIKE THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO SAY