Over Subsplash

Verhoog kerkdonaties met in-app giften en via de website. Krijg de laagste verwerkingstarieven van de sector, zonder verborgen/maandelijkse kosten.

Meer informatie over Subsplash

Both the App Design and Web Design were intuitive and very well integrated. We are tech savvy but the ease were were able to create large amounts of content was almost rewarding.

Beoordelingen van Subsplash

Waar voor je geld

Subsplash heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 120 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Subsplash eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (120)

Tyler
Tyler
Production Dirctor in VS

Amazing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

With a bit a creativity and some graphic knowledge, you can make an amazing app using Subsplash! the creative control I have over our app is great, and our possibilities are endless.

The only really "Con" I can think of is that there isn't just a simple way to add text to an app. Everything is graphic based so to work around this is to make a graphic of just text and insert it that way. That's really not a big deal, but would be a nice feature.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the kind words, Tyler! It is an honor to serve you and ONEeighty Church!

Justin
Communications Director in VS

All-inclusive Media Delivery For Churches

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall Subsplash has been a great tool for my church. We are very media focused (delivering videos each week to our home groups). And with our multiple media categories, Subsplash makes it easy to deliver on our app and on over-the-top TV boxes like Apple TV and roku.

The app is simple to set up and their team helps you follow all the steps to put it on the App Store. The app is easy to use and customizable enough for all church needs. Uploading media and information is simple, and it's seamlessly added throughout the platform, from the app to the website. The website, while simple, is still very powerful and gives your church a great online presence. When you have multiple sermons, sermon series, informational and educational media, the media player is second to none. Your videos are searchable, archived with great organization, and playable on any device. Giving is very straightforward and very easy for the donor, while giving enough administrative features to make the back-end useful. Lastly there are a suite of features that enhance your online presence. From fill-in-notes to event management to messaging, Subsplash delivers almost everything a church needs to be a relevant, media powerhouse.

Subsplash comes with a hefty price tag that is a large investment for churches. And while most of the features are what churches need, some will find limitations on the platform such as tweaking the app and website to look exactly like you want.

vorig jaar

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Justin! We are honored to partner with you and the team at Cross Waves Church.

James
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Disappointed

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall 1-10. 5

It looks very professional. The layout is perfect. The giving feature has worked very well.

For what we are paying it is extremely glitchy. Then we reach out to customer service who are always kind and professional. However we are constantly told to take pictures and record the glitches. It should not be our job to help you fix your system. It just feels we are over paying. The chat feature is crucial and has not left our church members impressed. Just being honest.

Joshua

Overwogen alternatieven:

Subsplash is helping us raise our church's launch budget!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I LOVE how easy Subsplash makes it to give! We're a church plant and are raising a launch budget of 250k. Subsplash has the best giving rates and the giving experience is so easy that we've been able to raise much more than we would have otherwise.

I would love to be able to route funds to different bank accounts.

Autumn
Autumn
Owner in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Church Program

4,0 vorig jaar

I most like that the Subsplash team is responsive and you can easily schedule a meeting to get assistance. Additionally, they've made critical feature improvements to save lots of time.

I have a growing list of features I feel need to be added. This include donor data fields, exporting capabilities and third party app integrations. There are also several features that are in the works, listed as "coming soon" that I must wait patiently for.

Weston
Weston
Director of Student Ministries in VS

Worth Every Penny

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From start to finish the support side was helpful and friendly and walked that balance of being knowledgeable without making you feel dumb for not being as good as them with the product. The development and launching went flawlessly for us and while we're pretty competent with tech, I really attribute it to their intuitive and simple software and interface.

There were a couple odds and ends that you just had to (such as small amounts of coding when adding links to the app without all the web menus). Also, having to have 3 sizes for any image attached to a menu item.

2 jaar geleden

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform; we are honored to partner with you, Weston!

Loren
Secretary in VS

Good App & Web design

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is nice we haven't had it long, so still learning and experimenting with it. But it has updated our website to look much better and the app is a plus.

The modern look and the ease of doing an app and website all in one place. It also has livestream built in.

I feel like support is subpar and could be improved as well as the app and website talking to each other so you don't have to do things twice.

2 jaar geleden

Welcome to the Subsplash Platform, Loren! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the app and web design. We are here to help and are committed to serving you, so don't hesitate to reach out at www.subsplash.com/support, [email protected], or directly with your Client Success Manager.

Richard
Richard
Lead Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Solid choice for connecting your church family!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Once you get used to the dashboard settings, it is surprising how creative you can get with the design of the app, without sacrificing a professional look. We love the many available features such as developing a custom Bible reading plan, accessing our Google Calendar of events, and the ability to quickly and easily give online. We've taken advantage of the Media server, and upload all our messages, complete with PowerPoint Slides, Sermon Notes and Bible Study curriculum. It is a significant tool for our church family to not only stay in touch with what's happening at the church, but to assist them in their discipleship journey with reading and study. I also give Subsplash top marks for their technical support. I receive very quick and helpful replies, always delivered with a friendly attitude.

The software seems to be fairly robust, but it is a bit slow in starting up, and there is a slight delay when making updates. There is a bit of a learning curve in understanding the Dashboard. I feel the team has done a great job in general at making it as accessible as possible, but there are still a couple of things that I would not consider intuitive (such as working with the menu system, lists, and media series). The custom Bible reading feature is great, but I wish we had access to other translations beyond ESV.

4 jaar geleden

Hello, Richard. We are thankful for your kind review and feedback. It is an honor to serve you and Glencairn Mennonite Brethren Church!

Brent
Brent
Director Of Information Technology in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Subsplash makes mobile apps easy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We've used Subsplash for our church's app for years now. Here's the deal, while other custom app builders may be appealing to not lock you into a box on design, no one will give you the support staff or custom attention like these guys. They DO offer many templates and such for mobile apps, so the box is large, but it is still a template based system (box). But if you don't want to custom code your own app, you are going to land in a box somewhere. This is the best I've seen yet. On top of that, they have giving platforms, podcast platforms, etc... and if you need something they don't have, just ask! They are open to feedback and have (numerous times) created solutions that didn't exist before because we asked for them. Great people. Great products.

If I have to find a negative here, I'd say... the mobile app templates are totally usable and such, but aren't the prettiest or most custom in the world. Admittedly this is probably on us for not spending more time on ours. :-P I've seen some great apps on the platform and a large portion of ours not being stellar is on us.

4 jaar geleden

Brent, thank you so much for the kind words! It's our pleasure serving you and your team.

Jin
Finance Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great Church Management Software - Highly Recommend!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Subsplash's features were so much easier to use than our previous CMS systems and being able to integrate it with Breeze has been such a help!

There isn't anything we don't like about the software, fortunately!

Josiah
Young Adults Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Is Subsplash worth the trouble?

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Often times I was already faced with a daunting task like... upload previous podcasts to a podcast tab on the app. We had dozens and dozens of them to upload. Then we had graphics to go along with those podcasts as well as descriptions. It was a lot of work to begin with. Getting the run-around with navigating through the app was the last thing we needed.
One major issue I noticed was when submitting or saving your work, the interface wouldn't just naturally take you to the next step...I would have to often circle back to the home page, click on a particular button then another then another to get to the next step. We're having to wait for 3 or 4 pages to load to get to a page that should have been the next natural step for what we were doing. Making the job take that much longer.
Overall, after many many months of working with Subsplash I figured out how some things work and even though it was always longer than it needed to be, it was the best I had so I just made it work. I still have no other persons familiar enough with the app's dashboard to do what I do. I feel stuck doing it. If it was simple, I know I would have many other teams that could step up to manage this. But the difficulty level just made it too daunting. It was ok to get started...but we're currently getting rid of Subsplash and moving to another app platform. I'm hoping it'll be a much easier app to manage.

What I liked most about this software was the fact that it was my first experience customizing an app. My initial thoughts was the excitement of our church having an app that everybody could use. Instead of always updating social media pages or websites...it would be even more readily accessible to them by simply being an app on their phone or tablet. I thought subsplash was as good as it gets simply because it was all I knew. It had little bugs and looked clean.

It was very difficult to figure out how to manage. I spent hours and hours trying to get familiar with the user-interface (the backend of subsplash) Some things were simple...but there were many other portions of the app that was very complicated. A massive part of my job is replicating what I do into other people. Subsplash was so difficult to grasp that I had little confidence I could get anybody else to figure out how to manage the app for their particular department. There was only 1 other person at our church that worked on the back end of Subsplash. He did just about everything for the church and then I managed my particular department. Every single time I wanted to try something new, or when I wanted to change something, it was hunting down YouTube tutorials or guess-work on how to get something done.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Josiah. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you. We would like to let you know that we have a Knowledge Center full of helpful articles and how-tos meant for troubleshooting: https://support.subsplash.com/hc/en-us. Also, never hesitate to reach out to Support at [email protected] We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Jeremy
Lead Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Great value and simple to use

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall though I would recommend Subsplash. What you receive for the cost makes the purchase worth it. It is simple to navigate and well designed. Subsplash giving also makes it simple for people to give one time or set up recurring giving.

Subsplash is an easy to use app company that specializes in churches. Subspash provides the framework so all you need to do is add the content and pictures. If you do not have the staff or ability to build your own app, this is a worthwhile solution. The greatest aspect of this app is how easy it is to access sermons. It allows you to watch the sermon on video, listen to the audio (even with a black screen while you exercise) and even download notes or a take home page all within the same location.

The one aspect of the app that is least desirable is the calendar feature. It only provides a daily calendar and does not give you the option to view weekly or monthly. Obviously, it makes scrolling down a month or two in advance difficult. We also have a glitch in our app that has not been able to be fixed by Subsplash. When you open up our calendar in the app, it shows an old date as the first event. After multiple contacts with Subsplash they were not able to figure out why the date won't erase which is disappointing.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Jeremy. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Larry
Accounting in VS

Subsplash-Overall Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The package has increased our online giving. The app is easy to use, the user can schedule an automatic transfer on a weekly, monthly or whatever basis. It's also been mostly "error free." I've had very, very few issues administrating this program.

It's pretty user friendly all in all. I had very little formal training on the administration of this software package, but could maneuver and find most everything I've needed. The associated app is equally user friendly. Overall, the software works and works well.

This may be an across the board issue with online giving software packages, but...there is a "lag" between the time a person makes a contribution and the time it shows up in our bank. They send one weekly batch transfer (Wednesdays). This batch will not include EVERY contribution made the prior week. In fact, it doesn't even have all the contributions made up to 2+ weeks prior. So, again, there is a lag issue. A giver may make a contribution on the 1st day of a month, but it won't get transmitted to our bank until 2 weeks later. I know this is due to how online banking functions work though I don't understand the details. All I know is I would rather get ALL of our contributions in a more timely fashion.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Larry. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Communications Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It is a great product if you can afford it!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I don't know that all churches can afford such a costly system. There are more affordable options out there that essentially do the same thing and cost way less per year but they aren't as beautifully designed.

The ease of use of the MAS dashboard made managing our church app and giving experience really easy! The back end of the system is really simple once you learn what goes where.

The onboarding process of the software was easy but the organization purchasing the app is left to navigate a pretty complicated app system with Apple and Android markets. Not for the faint of heart or someone who doesn't understand the lingo. A big hurdle to jump over to make the launch happen.

vorig jaar

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are thankful for your feedback and are committed to serving you and the church!

Karen
Karen
Director of Communications in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Custom app quality without the hassles

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided 3 years ago to create an app for our church to enhance the weekend service experience, and to expand our outreach to the global audience of app users. Subsplash enabled us to do both — at a very reasonable price. We had an ambitious vision for the functionality that would be included, so we originally considered using a custom app developer. But ultimately we landed on Subsplash because of the great work they had done for other large church clients. I am SO glad we did. Our experience has been excellent. If you are a church, I recommend their app product without reservation.

Subsplash gives us a top quality app product at a price point that is doable for churches. They do all the work behind the scenes to continually improve the user experience and submit updates to all the major app platforms. They are constantly rolling out new features. Our congregation especially loves the Fill-In Notes feature. It has enabled us to provide the message outline each week, with space to type in your own notes. The online dashboard is easy to use; we are able to have a volunteer make all the weekly updates to the message library and outlines.

Working within a template structure, by definition, limits the functionality and layout options available. While we are unable to incorporate all the bells and whistles we'd like, Subsplash has been responsive to our requests and factored them into some of their updates.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, Karen! We are so glad to hear that you and Elmbrook Church are delighted by the Subsplash Platform.

Jennifer
Finance & Operations Manager in VS

Subsplash as a Giving Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our communications department really wanted to use Subsplash for the quality of their app and ability to upload sermons in a quality way. I needed a reasonable giving platform. Subsplash has been a really good move for us.

The process for switching to Subsplash as our giving platform was made as easy as possible by the support team. The platform is quite intuitive to navigate and has integrated well with Planning Center Giving overall. Our communications team has been thrilled with the ease of building and modifying our church app and the functionality the Subsplash app has provided.

The giving aspect of Subsplash is still being perfected and is not always glitch-free. When users try to modify an existing recurring gift on the day the gift is scheduled, we have had a number of instances of both the old and new gift occurring on that day. The good news is that refunding a gift couldn't be any easier and the customer service responsiveness has been amazing when we've needed them.

2 jaar geleden

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform and are honored to partner with you and the team at Grace Gathering!

Heather
Communications & Outreach Director in VS

Review of Subsplash/The Church App

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been very pleased with our ongoing relationship with Subsplash. When I first began working with Subsplash, years ago, they were a fairly small company; I felt very important and really cared for as we set up our app. Over the past 12-18 months, I've really noticed a change in that type of care. I'm not naive to think that as they've grown they would be able to maintain the same level of guidance. However, I miss it and sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed and/or lost...like I'm not able to keep up or take advantage of updates in technology, maximizing user experience, etc.

What I like most about Subsplash is that it allows us to regularly engage both those who attend our church and those who have never set foot on our campus.

What I like least about this software is that I can't delete images that I upload. I know that may seem a little odd, but I wish there was a way to archive/organize uploaded images.

4 jaar geleden

Hello, Heather. We're thankful for your kind words and thoughtful feedback. We're committed to serving you and the team at Believers Church.

Austin
Director Of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Subsplash for your Apps

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Subsplash is a great product to help you and your organization keep up with the times, especially in this fast-paced world we currently live in. They have the ability to help you create and link a phone apps and websites together along with other third party sites and/or software to help you achieve your marketing goals for your organization.

Subsplash is pretty user-friendly and you have the ability to manage many features of your app, your website, even our church's giving platform all through Subsplash, and it integrates very well across devices.

There was a point in time where we struggled to get updates for our app but Subsplash was very good at handling our needs and helped us get everything moving again.

3 jaar geleden

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Austin!

Michelle
Front office Admin in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use with great customer service.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since most people use and have their smart phones with them, this app has made our communication and connections with our member easy for them and us. The Subsplash team understands our goals and help us to reach those goals. We have had the best experience working with this company.

The great customer service and the ease at which we can update and add items. There are training videos to help you through the process, and a responsive team that answers all our questions. Because of this app and how well it works our members have easy access to podcasts, documents, giving, important links and updates we need to communicate.

We wish they had an event registration/purchase feature for this product. We would like to have all online money payments to be under one umbrella and having an event registration would accomplish that goal.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words! It is our pleasure serving you, Michelle.

Jesse
Executive Pastor in VS

Excellence In Every Way

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My favorite thing about Subsplash is that on top of an incredible dashboard to build and customize our app, they have the best customer service I have ever experienced. Furthermore, the team at Subsplash is engaged with our organization at just the right level to be able to most effectively come along side us and add value to what we're doing. I am so thankful for all that Subsplash has done for us. I'm actually tempted to give them more money than what they're asking for!

The software is VERY intuitive. There are just the right amount of options to build and customize an app and the layout makes it incredibly easy to navigate.

The way the photos are laid out when selecting from previously uploaded photos is not the most efficient.

4 jaar geleden

Jesse, we are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform and the service you are receiving. We are honored to partner with you and the team at Heart of the City!

Caylon
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Solid App for your Church

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The folks at Subsplash/The Church App have been great to work with. They are easy to get in touch with, and do a great job guiding you through the process of building your app, and troubleshooting along the way. Additionally there are regular feature updates and additions that tell you they are a company interesting in progress and maximizing the potential of their product.

The ease of use makes this app a no brained. The dashboard feature is simple, intuitive, and easy to navigate. It makes uploading your graphics, entering content, and arranging your app a snap!

There aren’t really any cons that stick out to me. But one thing I would love to see happen is the inclusion of iPad access with the basic package.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Caylon! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, and we are honored to partner with you!

Joseph
App Developer/Manager in VS

Great Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Occasionally, there are “glitches” or “bugs” that interfere with the App operating well. However, they’re Ishtar on top of it...many times even fixing it before I’m aware of it.

Subsplash made putting our church App together a breeze! Every step of the way they were there supporting me. Even after it was established they had competent, helpful and especially pleasant staff guiding me through upgrades and more! I couldn’t even think about doing this without their help!

Not much, if any, as they are open to working on and implementing suggestions into the software. Only thing I’d like better is to have a choice of Bible versions (NKJV) instead of just one (ESV).

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, Joseph! It is an honor to serve you and the Calvary Chapel Vero Beach team!

Elizabeth
Executive Assistant in VS

Easy to Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Subsplash team is awesome. They are so helpful every time we reach out to them and they are always improving on the software adding more features and making it better. The best part is that you can tell it is a ministry for them as well. They are Kingdom minded and have even prayed with me over the phone for our ministry!

What I like most about the Subsplash software is that it is so easy to use and integrates the video into our existing website. I don't have any training in web design, but I was able to create an app for our ministry that is functional and people use it everyday.

I don't see any cons to this software. We have found that it meets all our needs.

4 jaar geleden

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Elizabeth! We are honored to partner with you and SonShine Network Ministries.

Lee
Creative Arts Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Great app for churches of any level!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been incredible. There are other church app development companies out there, but none offer as clean a product as Subsplash. Also, we know other churches who have spent thousands of dollars, and much more time, to develop their own app, ultimately to be back at square one and wishing they had used Subsplash.

Subsplash has developed one of the most user-friendly and affordable app interfaces for churches. We've been using it since 2010, and have always been impressed. The best feature is how easy it is to organize media content, based on series. It allows our attenders to go back and watch any teaching series on their phone. However, it also allows web embeds, which makes it easy to integrate into your website as well.

I wish it was a little more all-inclusive in terms of app platform availability. For example, depending what apps you want, you have to pay for it. We have the ios app and Google play app. They have other apps (Apple TV, Roku, etc), but we haven't bit the bullet to access those.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lee! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform.

Anthony
CFO in VS

A Happy Subsplash user

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Though the subsplash church app we are able to streamline our verbal communication and not make a bunch of announcements we can simply say down load the church app. We have realized increased giving as well

The giving module is amazing and has revolutionized the way we receive offerings. Not only is the method amazing it has also increased overall giving with in our congregation. Also the app does a great job of packaging and communicating information. Our people are hungry for our content and the subsplash app has been a great conduit for that content

The thing that we like least about subsplash is the back end of the app. It could be more user friendly and organized better

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review. It's an honor to serve you and the church, Anthony!