Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Groove

Ideale oplossing voor SFA (sales force automation) voor gebruikers van Salesforce en Gmail.

Meer informatie over Groove

This music app creates a list of music on its own and is very easy to use. Since the app comes with Microsoft, it's easily accessible through the store.

This could very likely be an admin problem though not groove.

Beoordelingen van Groove

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Groove heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 146 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Groove eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (146)

Danny
Danny
Account Executive - Emerging Markets in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Do More With Less

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Significantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.

With Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.

I run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...

Regina
Configuration Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Software, Salesforce Integration, Lead Engagement

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great overall experience with Groove! Their customer service is impeccable and my user base enjoys the program.

I like that Groove provides an optional dialer with their license package. It provides a dialer within Salesforce so that calls, texts, and emails are all integrated into Salesforce. This makes prospect management a lot easier for my user base and grants transparency for management to see the activities of their reps.

Implementation was a hurdle, but it was less Groove and more my user base and general growing pains when implementing a new program to a big user base.

Ben
Sales Manager in VK
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Let down by small points

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's overall a good software that integrates well with SFDC and gmail but is let down by small, but incredibly frustrating things. It is slow, it is very easy to delete your work and the most unforgivable thing it has just done to me is sent a flow out with the text in different sizes; I'd typed the email up within Groove itself, it's not like I'd copied and pasted in, it's embarrassing and not what you want a sales email to look like. The tracking features, and the fact it gives insight into all email reads is great, just let down by everything else. Spend some money and sorting out the pain points and then you have a good software but right now it's not finished.

Email tracking and integration with SFDC.

Changes font sizes, generally slow and crashes.

Tess
Business Operations in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Getting Groovy with Groove

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it works well for our sales and customer experience teams but the ongoing maintenance and setup were tough.

Groove is native to Salesforce and we love this aspect. It allows us to update information directly from Salesforce. Their Support team is great and our CSM is very responsive at answering questions. The Flows are also very practical so that makes day to day outreach easier.

The implementation process was complicated and there were a lot of unknowns during setup. Groove has been pretty receptive to product feedback but they are still pretty early on in their building so you need to be ok with them not being able to do things.

Senior Admissions Counselor in VS

Groove offers many functionalities

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Groove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up. It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.

Groove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."

Chad
Chad
Vice President, Client Success in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool to align Customer Success and Sales

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a very positive experience with Groove and I would highly recommend the product as a communication tool.

We love the auto-logging of emails to Salesforce.com. It's a very easy tool to set up and deploy. Due to its great integration with Gmail, we had a better understanding of the communication frequency we had with our clients. The email templates were also very beneficial.

I often found out that the Salesforce.com integration was broken for a user after the fact. It would be helpful to have sent alerts to the admins.

Macylyna
Macylyna
Chief communications Officer in Kenia

Groove

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Groove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.

Groove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals. Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first. With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.

The templates are hard to use especially for new user. Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.

Senior Admissions Counselor in VS

Jacob from Goshen College

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The two times we’ve had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!

The email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone! Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...

I know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just haven’t had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?

Jessica
Jessica
Admissions Counselor in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Consolidate team email in one spot

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.

It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.

Tony
Tony
Enterprise Account Executive | Uber for Business in VS
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Best in Class Service for Email Campaigns

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has streamlined email tracking for overall performance metrics for our sales ops team, and for me personally it has been a very user-friendly service that keeps me on track and allows me to focus on my core responsibilities and not administrative tasks.

Working in sales for 8+ years, I've used several services at different companies and I have found Groove to be the easiest and most efficient for tracking and sending email campaigns. I also really like the calendar/scheduler link format which works great for booking meetings on short notice.

I have not had any issues in the past 2 years using the service

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Unlock Efficiency and Coordination with Groove Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I used Groove as an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department to manage the team's activities, and I found it to be a very useful tool. We were able to efficiently cooperate on a variety of projects because to the software's smooth communication capabilities. By setting up shared tasks, monitoring progress, and exchanging files within the software, we were able to optimize our operations. Due to Groove's seamless connectivity with other applications we utilized, including Microsoft Office and Google Drive, it was simple to access and work together on significant papers. Overall, Groove really increased our productivity and kept us organized throughout the course of our research and development activities.

A wide range of capabilities provided by Groove simplify collaboration and increase output. Its user-friendly layout makes it simple for teams to interact efficiently by facilitating smooth communication, task management, and file sharing. Real-time communication is made possible by the software, which reduces the need for back-and-forth emails and speeds up decision-making. Easy file sharing and document collaboration are made possible by Groove's connection with widely used programs like Microsoft Office and Google Drive. Additionally, the program offers a unified platform for managing activities, allocating assignments, and monitoring progress on projects, improving overall effectiveness and accountability.

The learning curve of Groove is one of its drawbacks; it could need some initial time investment to become accustomed to its functions. Additionally, for small teams or individual users on a tight budget, the software's pricing options could be prohibitive. Despite Groove's extensive project management functionality, some complex customization possibilities could be missing compared to more specialist project management solutions. Additionally, some customers might think Groove's reporting and analytics features are lacking in comparison to those of specialized analytics platforms.

Oliver
Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Groove Has Made My Job Easier & More Efficient

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really alluded to this above in my Pros section. The links and interface with Salesforce and the email tracking are my favorite additions. All in all, my experience has only been positive. We've tried a couple of workflow efficiency tools like this, and I definitely prefer Groove above the rest.

It's a very intuitive tool that simply makes the flow between email and various customer interactions and linking that all to Salesforce much smoother and quicker. The email tracking of opens and individual viewers etc. is very beneficial as well.

My interaction with Groove is not incredibly in-depth, so I'd say for what I utilize it for in my sales motion, record-keeping efforts, customer behavior with my sent emails, et al, it does the job and does it well. I don't really have cons to list.

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great solution for sales teams

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I love the ease easily being able to pull templates and leverage stats on the success of them. The flow feature is one of my favorites, being able to add a prospect into a cadence and not have to worry about them falling through the cracks. If they respond - they automatically get pulled from the flow which is great. I also like the reminder feature. There are times during the day you are firing off messages, and the reminder feature allows those emails to come to the top of your inbox after a day or week, or even month, if they do not respond. It helps me stay on top of my leads.

The user experience in the flows is sometimes a challenge. It is not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I believe there is a new beta version that will help in cleaning that up.

Hailey
HR Business Partner in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Groove

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Groove to create consistency with the message that we are sending to customers. We are able to share templates across the team that save us a ton of time and also allow us to keep the message the same from team member to team member.

I love so many things about this software. One of my favorite things is the calendar link that I can include in my email so that my customers can book time on my calendar at anytime.

There isn't much I don't like, honestly! One thing I find distracting is the notification telling me that my email has been opened. I appreciate knowing it has been opened, but when someone opens the same email numerous times, it can be frustrating! I'm sure there is a setting that I could change to eliminate that frustration though!

Bobby
Director, Sales Operations in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great sales engagement platform for growing sales orgs

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are really enjoying Groove as our sales engagement tool. We are hoping to see more powerful integrations built with auto dialers (like Orum) and conversation intelligence tools.

Really easy implementation and great onboarding/customer support. Data and analytics are helpful and not overwhelming. Love the Omnibar Chrome Extension as well. Scheduling tool and email/calendar syncing has been great.

Our team has experienced quite a few bugs while using Groove, but most have been fixed quickly. Integrations with other systems seem somewhat limited. The team has also highlighted that the Groove dialer can be glitchy and is not the most efficient.

Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for streamlining customer onboarding

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Groove has been awesome for us! Great customer service as well.

Groove has simplified scheduling with a high volume of customers. Plus it's awesome that it integrates with many of the other tools we use for automation and CRM. Cuts out the hassle of back-and-forth communication with customers in order to find a time that works for everyone.

There are some current scheduling limitations/design flaws when it comes to creating buffers between meetings-- it is difficult to schedule calls that start at the top or middle of an hour while allowing for a 10+ minute buffer.

Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Great experience with Groove

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been really good. i used to religiously BCC to salesforce and took a little bit of time to adopt Groove. Once I did, I saw how easy it was to go directly into opportunities/accounts and I'm a big fan!

Groove makes it so easy and seamless to connect your Gmail to Salesforce. Given those are the two tools that I live in on a day-to-day basis, Groove is a huge value add!

The hovering over email addresses can be annoying at times if it takes awhile to update the record or if you accidentally hover over someone else's email address. However, it's probably a necessary evil in order to quickly add people to an account within an email thread.

Marktonderzoek, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Daily use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been a user for 3 years now and love it.

Automatically links all my emails to Salesforce.com without any effort on my end---even to the contact level. The work flows are great to set up for planned ahead outreach. Amazing sales tool.

Not sure I can think of something at the moment!

The Best Scheduling Function

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the access to templates and the ability to create my own layouts to draft emails to students. The scheduling function is extremely useful too and allows me to set up specific appointments with my students.

I wish there were more options to have saved on your favorites page. Sometimes I find that I have emails I have to go back and search for more often then less.

Rodolfo
Partnership Representative in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Huge impact in productivity and automation

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! It helps to focus my efforts on more productive tasks and saves me time.

I like many features but trackin your emails and helping to save templates for every different situation is really helpful. You can also access analytics in order to check what works and what doesn’t

I couldn’t sync the calls activity probably because it doesn’t connect automatically to NVM

Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product, Above and Beyond Support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Groove is a great tool for a variety of different reasons. The calendar feature for "Schedule a meeting with me" is amazing alone. The ability to schedule outgoing emails is also clutch. Great experience with the tool and with support staff when looking for extended functionality and capabilities.

Constantly being enhanced based on customer feedback.

occasional issues with getting logged out and having to sign back in

Daniel
Sales in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Groove is great!!

Opmerkingen: Very happy!

It is very intuitive, and there is great customer support! I love using Groove to maximize my productivity!

Why doesn't it just do my whole sales cycle for me ;)

Ease of Groove:

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Groove has been great! It has really helped my team out a lot.

Groove is such a great feature that really helps my team track prospects better and really helps us with our follow up strategy. It is also a great tool of organization for keeping all of our canned emails in one place.

The only thing I do not like is if an email has the same subject line they are clumped together in a thread and then I can't tell which prospect actually opened the email.

Pablo
Sales Representative in Chili
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Tool for Sales Team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Use this tool every day to communicate with our customers, I think it helps us communicate much faster and effectively, it allows us to track emails, send mass communications and many more tools that I hope to discover

allows me to communicate very quickly with clients and track my effectiveness

The flow can not be sent, there is no related contact

Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Groove Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty good, very happy with everything!

I love that you can sync salesforce, gmail, and other softwares with groove so all the information you need is readily available!

The scheduling system is off. The fact that you still cannot create meetings with buffers on the :00, :30 doesn't make any sense!