Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over RECRU

Cloudgebaseerde/op AI gebaseerde HR-oplossing met een hoog volume aan automatisering, aanpassing en gratis online videovergaderingen inbegrepen.

Meer informatie over RECRU

12 reviews worden weergegeven

Dana lau K.
HR Manager in Slowakije
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Support is great

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Migration was quick. After two online trainings we were able to fully start using RECRU features.
Now we use it to automatically get candidates reactions from job portals and process them in our selection proces as well as onboard them to our teams.

Pros:

Great support, intuitive and fresh navigation, top features with automation and cv parsing

Cons:

We had excel sheets only, data preparation took some time.

Martin M.
CEO/Managing Partner in Slowakije
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

RECRU - unique, modern and user-friendly solution for the recruiters

Comments: - modern solution
- competent team
- great customer support
- scalable and variable solution

Pros:

- features including the AI data and - easy and user-friendly UI - job advertising, candidates´ applications parsing, processing, tracking easy as for the dummies - one click solutions helping to be faster and more effective - variable reporting - effective mass communication/correspondence - GDPR compliant

Cons:

- CRM for us was a to-do feature, but RECRU team assisted with the integration/design/setup - not all the recruiters use it for the time being - thus we cannot work fully networked :-)

Ivana P.
Ivana P.
HR Consultant in Slowakije
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

RECRU review

4 vorig jaar

Comments: I use RECRU every day and overall it really helps me in my everyday work.

Pros:

Very user-friendly, easy to use software. Good customer support in case of some problems.

Cons:

Right now, I cannot think of anything I would improve.

Tomáš D.
CEO in Tsjechië
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Innovative ATS system with a great speed of AI development and amazing customer service

5 10 maanden geleden

Comments: RECRU has many progressive AI features, that I have not seen anywhere else. Can only recommend even for the reasonable pricing packages.

Pros:

We in executivejob.cz have been using RECRU software over a year now and we could have not chosen better. I appreciate the user experience not only on the technical side of the system, but also a best practice in customer service.

Cons:

The color. Also sometimes it s hard to sync the other apps, but there is a great and prompt technical support to help

Beata M.
manager in Slowakije
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

very good software for users with many features

5 vorig jaar

Pros:

the product is very easy for users, goof connected with other social and professional web sites, make the job easier because we can directly download the CVs from candidates, easy making profiles for customers, good general overview of the candidates I can recommend this SW for everybody

Cons:

The developer of the SW react fast for our requirement, if we need some changes or new features. It was easy to implement it

Peter K.
CEO in Slowakije
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Review of ATS system RECRU

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

The new version is very intuitive, easy to use and with new features. It helps us be faster and communicate better with clients and candidates

Cons:

It would be great to have a better connection with Linkedin API, but it depends on Linkedin rules I think...

Rastislav K.
CEO in Slowakije

Recommend Recru

5 vorig jaar

Comments: GDPR
database
emailing
recruiting process
headhunting process

Pros:

user friendly quick using AI good price GDPR

Cons:

nothing

Miroslav L.
Managing partner in Slowakije
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect tool

5 vorig jaar

Comments: We needed to create database, now it is done.

Pros:

All information on one place. And logical to find them.

Cons:

Maybe better application for mobile use.

Mária H.
Owner in Slowakije

Useful CRM system

5 vorig jaar

Pros:

Possibility for customizing, quick support

Cons:

Nothing, I like everything on this software

Klara J.
Partner & Senior Consultant in Slowakije
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

User friendly and efficient

5 vorig jaar

Pros:

The product is easy to use for everyone, it runs smoothly. It provides everything that a personal agency needs.

Cons:

overview/management/look up of/in closed projects

Ivan P.
Managing Director in Slowakije
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Great CRM and recruiting tool

5 vorig jaar

Pros:

Very robust solution, all data in one place and quality reporting.

Cons:

Very comprehensive modules, sometimes too excessive.

Miroslav S.
Sales representative in Slowakije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Very good and user friendly ATS system for company

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I work with RECRU HR software every day and it is a tool which i need for my daily work.

Pros:

CV Parser, Calendar, CRM, comunication, recru meet and many things :D

Cons:

Everything in RECRU is simple, clear and functional. There's nothing I have a problem with.