Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Recooty

Recooty streeft ernaar om het wervingsproces voor SME's zo eenvoudig mogelijk te maken om hen te helpen geweldige talenten te verwerven.

Meer informatie over Recooty

This is very tough question Till now i didn't find any.

Beoordelingen van Recooty

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Recooty heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 69 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Recooty eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (69)

Mradul Chandra
Mradul Chandra
Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

The best website job board!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has helped in building a great organization by hiring smartly.

The software is really very amazing and easy to use and integrate into our current website, with just a couple of clicks the real pain of recruiting the right person has become real easy. The team of Recooty really went above and beyond for providing a perfect interface. Highly recommended. All the best team Recooty!

The features are currently very limited as of now. I'd love to see some more pro features in the upcoming days.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Mr. Chandra for appreciating our product. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Recooty exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities with tutorial video guide. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services & to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @Recooty

Edoka
CEO in Nigeria
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Nice User experience

Opmerkingen: I am really cool with Recooty

the navigation process from application to hire

Will have to figure that out on the go but as of this moment I'm cool with the software

Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good Product but with some Flaw

3,0 4 jaar geleden

This is easy to use and collaborate with team

Missing some vital functionality which are useful for recruitment industry

Peeyush
Peeyush
Digital Marketing Specialist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Most recommend job board with candidate tracking

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Recooty is an excellent tool as far as recruitment is concerned, the team is awesome. Their support to help us is amazing.

The job board of Recooty is fantastic, it works really well when integrated to careers page. Tracking of candidates becomes much easier, become now my recruitment team doesn’t have to go through thousands of emails to shortlist good candidates. Recooty has made it super easy.

The tool is itself a good package, no disadvantages of not buying it. The support team is awesome, they help you out in every stage if you are stuck anywhere.

Pramod
Pramod
Freelance WordPress developer in India

Amazing Customer Support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to streamline my recruiting process.

I loved the customer service of Recooty. They totally devote themselves in solving the problems of their customer. It doesn't matter what time it is or how stupid or complicated any question is, they are always there to guide you. The Wordpress plugin made the whole integration process into 1 click installation for WP websites. I would recommend it to all the budding entrepreneurs for making your hiring process easier than ever.

There are no cons as such but it would be really great if it provided interview scheduling with the shortlisted candidate.

6 jaar geleden

Thank a ton Mr. Jodhani for your kind words. We always try to provide our the best possible support to our clients. You'll be amazed to know that we are working on the interview scheduling part & you'll definitely see this feature on Recooty in the upcoming days :)

Gyanendra
Gyanendra
Co Founder in India

Problem solver product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Able to manage resume , Job profile and candidate.

From long we were facing problem to manage job requirement and candidate profile. When i came across recooty, i found they hit the nail. Within minute, they integrate recooty to my company site and we got the solution for our problem. This tool is extremely easy to manage. I just request team to add one feature, within week i got that feature in recooty. It was a amazing experience dealing with recooty team.

This is very tough question :) Till now i didn't find any. I just dont want reminder message from tool to use it.

6 jaar geleden

It has been such a pleasure to help you out with our world's simplest job board, we remember the day when one of our team member helped Cognic Systems in integrating Recooty on their website & they asked for a feature which we were already working upon. We knew you'll love it!

Sidharth
Sidharth
Founder and CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product ! Very user friendly !

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Recruitment softwares are generally very bulky and boring to use. Because of the high number of option, there are generally a lot of clickable options which at times are distributed throughout the screen. This really frustrates the user and consumes a lot of energy eventually reducing the productivity of our employees. Recooty on the other hand was very easy to use, fast and well organized. As a result of which the employees remain active for much longer and gets the work done faster.

It has a very well defined flow. All the options are available right in front of you. The UI of the portal gives a very calm feeling which has helped in increasing the productivity of our team. The costing is appropriate and the support team is very active. The speed of the software is another things that we really appreciate.

Nothing as of yet. We are pretty happy with the over all experience.

Aashish
Aashish
Marketing Manager in India
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Quick Response Amazing Support Team

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: my experience is amazing

I was amazed about the quick response to the queries to support the end user always up to resolve any issues and that's all for free. workload for our hiring team become very less hectic as compared to before.

i don't think there's any problem with anything, its been a while but i haven't received any problem or flaw in the software.

Mukeem
Mukeem
UI Designer in India
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

The candidate tracking system my HR loves.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Recooty is helping us in building our startup team.

This recruitment software has made our company's recruiters work easier than ever. Managing and tracking of applicants have become much easier. The UI is extremely beautiful! We love Recooty.

Nothing, I can tell about. The work of this product is simply awesome.

Nishant
Nishant
Founder in India
, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic Product!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The productivity of my hiring team has significantly improved.

I'm super happy and satisfied that we went with Recooty for posting job openings of our company.Their interface is incredibly attractive and interactive and it just takes a couple of clicks to get any job posted on our site. I loved the ease of accessibility of the website. I loved it!

Nothing yet I came across till yet. Too Simple & easy to integrate & use. Now, looking for APIs to fetch data directly.

6 jaar geleden

Dear Nishant, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We have started taking reviews on Capterra & this is our 2nd review and it means a lot to us :) We're delighted to hear that Recooty is helping you in building a great team.

Apoorva
Senior consultant in India

Super easy to use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Recooty is really very simple to use. All you need to do is visit their website and there's an amazing tutorial video guide which will take only a couple of minutes of yours and you're all set to revolutionize your recruiting process. My experience with recooty was truly amazing.

I really see no drawbacks in Recooty so far. Hope it expands more and more and keep adding amazing features.

Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Most favorite recruitment tool so far.

Opmerkingen: Great product.

The ease of use of Recooty is both, enjoyable as well as efficient at the same time. Prefect recruitment tool.

Recooty is nearly perfect with no such cons I can say now.

ANKIT
ANKIT
Associate in India
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Best all in one recruitment tool.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Recooty is a handy tool for startups to build teams. Being a recruiter I like this tool a lot.

To be honest, if is simple and easy to use with no cons discovered yet.

vishwajeet
vishwajeet
Engineer,Core Network Integration in India

Awesome tool.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It's a great product. We got many good candidates using this software.

We have been using Recooty for more than 6 months and we didn't find any problems.

Amay
Content Writer in India
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Recooty could be the Easiest Applicant Tracking System I

5,0 3 jaar geleden

What I liked about this software is how easy to use it is. I really liked its interface which looked great and helped us to streamline our recruitment process. Recooty helped us to find the best people to join our company and we are glad that we found this software and used it to expand our team size. It is a great place to start with.

What I missed was a mobile application. If they make it then it will help to see the information on the go.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

The easiest and the simplest!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best ats i have came accross

Recooty is the most simple and amazing Applicant Tracking Software and requires not deep dive from the company’s tech support team to figure out how to use it. We loved their videos and step by step instructions which made the whole process of integrating Recooty on our website fairly simple. Also, it makes our website look a lot more professional with a career and we are hiring page.

Speaking of cons, we have no words as there are no cons.

Mariana
Senior Consultant in Colombia
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Really Good and easiest ATS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had an excellent experience with this software in the company and I feel that it can improve even more, it has one or another detail, but it has always been positive in its use and has fulfilled its task.

This ATS is as they say one of the easiest softwares to use when using it I have used it in my company for a long time, the candidate organization system is quite detailed and is combined with the mail option.

You need a telephone application to expand the use of the application without limitations

Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Post your Jobs to Job Boards thru your Website

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support from Recooty is good and it is easy to post jobs to your website and other job boards simoustanesly which make it a good product to use.

Job posting features are very easy to use and can connect to any companies website. Once you post your jobs in Recooty the jobs can be viewed on your company website and the jobs get posted to google along with a few other job boards.

Recooty could offer a little bit more flexibility in tailoring some of the fields.

Divyansh
Developer in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Never expected hiring to be such an easy task.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its Amazing

I am an entrepreneur so having some dedicated employees is really necessary for my booming business. Since I started using Recooty, I got a huge pile of applications that were extremely valuable and relevant, and also Recooty sorted them which then provided me with a handful of great, dedicated employees

An app should definitely be there I think. It would make handling the hiring process easier.

Recooty Retinodes Top Performer

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely Resource requirement. Now we have to just put things onto the page and in a shot they published and you get results as per need. So overall experience was good and wait for future updates.

I love the process to integrate Recooty service onto my web. There is no need to hardcode, and you don't have to be very skillful (programmingly) to use such things. Ease and simple.

Nothing explore such thing yet. But yes It can be much faster with the backend process.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic tool for establishing transparency between you and your potential employees.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We’ve looked at hundreds of systems and deeply vetted with a few of them too, and Recooty by far is the very best system and the only system that specifically has everything that we needed for making our recruitment easy.

Recooty is simply an amazing software, almost flawless.

Aniket
Aniket
Assistant Manager in India
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

It has proven itself to be the great candidate tracking system, simply amazing.

Opmerkingen: Outstanding experience.

Among all the job portals that we've used, Recooty is the only one providing this service. This makes the employee hunt easier and, not to mention, equitable. For a company like us, this tool has worked beyond our expectations and it is extremely simple to post jobs and hire qualified candidates.

We would like to use a version of the same that would serve us faster, dissipating no time.

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
Senior Consultant in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

The Easiest Application Tracking System.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Amazing! One of the easiest ATS I have ever used. Brilliant features including its integration with google which makes its reach even more expanded. Hiring a person for jobs doesn't matter if its a high post or an assistant, with Recooty, the best of the options is available. Great job!

I have been using this software daily & couldn't find any problems till yet. It works flawlessly without any problems.

Ashish
Operations specialist in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Recooty has made recruiting valuable employees and building a great team really very

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I'm super happy that we decided to go for Recooty to enhance our recruiting process. With the increased exposure to the hiring world because of Recooty's integration with Google, we have expanded our workplace with the best of the employees we could get.

We would love to have a mobile app for Recooty so that we don't have to browse it everytime and we always carry our mobile so we'll never miss any update.

ANUKRITI
ANUKRITI
Co-Founder in India
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Get past expensive job portals, with Recooty.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Recruitment made easy with Recooty.

We were really fed up of the costly and conventional job portals and still not getting satisfactory results. The most amazing feature that Recooty provided us with js a free of cost basic version, that comprises of all the features an enterprise needs to make the hiring process easy on itself.

We used Recooty only to realise that it is flawless and viable.