My Most Favorite Everyday Tool - Nightwatch

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
Wilson T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Nightwatch makes me look like a professional when talking to clients. It has contributed so much to business. Love it and thanks to team behind Nightwatch. They have done a great job and I never and ever had an issue with them. The software never glitched so I don't have to worry about the downtime of the software.

Pluspunten: Ohhhh! There are so many things I like about Nightwatch. First most important thing is the automated report to be sent out to my clients. This has been the most valuable feature to my business. Report can be customised based on the package my client has signed up. It is so easy to customise and setup an automated report. The white labelling is the huge plus to the report. I can customise the email to be sent out with the report. Each client get a personalised email with their ranking report. Next, let talk about the rankings. Because I am doing local SEO and Nightwatch has been able to track the local keywords precisely. Did I mention about google map listing? Oh Yes! Nightwatch is so capable in tracking Google snack pack. Daily ranking update has been another reason why I liked Nightwatch so much. With daily ranking update I am able to go back to the history to see the rankings on specific date. Of course, they are so many rank tracking tools today but no one has come even closer to Nightwatch. You get what you paid for.

Minpunten: Nothing I can about dislike this software as it is an amazing rank tracker software. I love it because I use it everyday.

Nightwatch

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Craig R.
SEO Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was searching for a good rank tracker and failed to find something that was really worth the price. That's until I found Nightwatch, and it has changed my life and my workflow. I cannot work a day professionally without Nightwatch and it's amazing cache of features. Nightwatch is an amazing piece of software and the flexibility to see different type of stats at the same time gives me an excellent picture of what my seo campaigns are doing. Seeing backlinks grow is great for my team and perfect for my client. Watching how my client is doing against the same niche is helpful for planning.

Pluspunten: The graphical design of Nightwatch is amazing. It's easy to read and understand because of the excellent UX/UI design. I don't see anything else on the net that comes even close, and the ones that do come close they look like Candyland. Nightwatch looks like the future went back in time and gave the designers a sneak peak at what design will become. The amount of information sent to me from the Nightwatch team in my emails and their blog posts has changed the way I do some of my SEO. The reports that Nightwatch churn out is amazing, easy to read, and you can slap your logo on them and send them straight to the clients. No need to mess around. It's all there. It's amazing how professional these reports look like. I'm not a super big SEO superhero, but Nightwatch makes me look like one.

Minpunten: There isn't really a lot to complain about. I want more reports and custom reports, but those features are coming.

Top All-in-One Ranking Software Platform

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Mike W.
Digital Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The accuracy of keywords in the SERPs over desktop and mobile is amazing!

Pluspunten: With over 15 years of experience in SEO and web marketing, I've bought into every ranking software platform in the market. I can tell you with high confidence that Nightwatch is by far the most accurate in terms of their keyword ranking over desktop and mobile plus they have other very helpful features such as pulling in valuable data from Moz, Ahrefs, and Majestic that is super friendly that saves me a ton of money on from buying those other platforms which are expensive. I purchased their Pro account and with it you can also white-label your reports to make them look professional and branded to your business. Additionally, Nightwatch allows me to spy on local competitor websites which is helpful information. Nightwatch.io is a must-have purchase for any digital marketing agency looking for an all-in-one solution for their clients and also to help grow their business. I've been with Nightwatch for over 3 years now and it's one of the best business decisions I've made.

Minpunten: Even though they already pull in valuable data from other platforms such as Ahrefs, Moz, and Majestic I'd like to see additional tools and features from those places.

Nightwatch - Deep Keyword and Link Tracking Tool

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Kevin S.
SEO Manager
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, the tool is perfect for my needs, and I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a keyword tracking tool.

Pluspunten: The tool is very simple and easy to use. It tracks keywords that I select accurately and displays SERPs in the tool. It allows me to track competitors and stay ahead of them in Google search, as well as create visuals and graphs to display my results to my seniors for reporting. The URL and link tracking built in to the tool is also helpful in identifying what sites are linking to mine, and whether the quality of the URL is worth reaching out for more links.

Minpunten: The only negative thing I could say about the tool is the pricing. Not that it isn't a great value at all pricing options, but it would be a nice nod to continued and valued customers to provide incentives to continue using the tool, such as retainment pricing or extras.

As a online marketing agency we cant live without Nightwatch!

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2018
✓ elia Q.
Mede-oprichter
Design en ontwerp, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a online marketing agency we cant live without Nightwatch! It helps​ us keep a track of the rankings of our client but provide much more like competition insight and some advanced seo data. Alsp on love with the new added integration of analytics and Search console. Keep up the good work guys!

Pluspunten: a lot of updates, much more then only ranktracking, very easy to use.

Minpunten: I miss the overall overview. We do a lot of work for clients and sometimes you just want to group some domains in one report. The dashboard now works, but is not very easy to use yet. Im sure they will fix this in a future update. Would also love to see seo audits implemented (like woorank or semrush), but i believe they already building this (awesome!)

Our Rank Tracking Software of Choice

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2019
Jordan F.
Founder & Marketing Specialist www.moonandowl.com
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Accurate keyword rank tracking is a must for our organization. We were using their Ranktrackr product already, loved it, and decided to upgrade. Good investment.

Pluspunten: We moved to Nightwatch after using several other keyword ranking trackers. Why? The #1 thing we need from a SERP tracker is accuracy, and we've found nothing better. The ability to apply numerous filters and see multiple factors including Map Pack rankings is icing on the cake. Add in keyword suggestions, competitor tracking, and backlink tracking, and you've got one of the most powerful keyword SEO tools in the industry. We use Nightwatch on every project, from solopreneurs to large international corporations. It works, saves us time, and helps us increase profits.

Minpunten: Took a bit of time to figure out how to implement multiple GA and GSC accounts, but support was excellent in helping us. Works flawlessly.

I'm using Nightwatch from the start on, and I'm having an excellent experience ever since.

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018
Jaka S.
UI&UX Designer
Computersoftware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I like the most about Nightwatch is the visual representation of rankings, especially overall average position and evolution for specific keywords. In a split second, I can see how well we perform for a certain time period. It is a user-friendly, yet powerful tool that does the job!!

Minpunten: So far so good. I just hope that it won't become too big, with gazillion features, where UX could suffer. But I understand that the target audience of NightWatch are SEO marketing experts who appreciate features beyond simple rank-tracking.

Nightwatch is a solid product getting me a strong Return on Investment

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2019
Ed W.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: great product, great reporting features, accurate rankings & other info available for us to utilize in tracking client data. I have used & tested many other products but Nightwatch has been head and shoulders above the rest. I highly recommend considering it for your needs as you will, without a doubt be pleased. Customer service & support is top notch as well. I am confident in my decision and comfortable in recommending it. Best product I have used in years. Thank you for investing in listening to people's needs & exceeding expectations.

Minpunten: nothing to complain about, price is good, everything is great.

If you need a stable and powerful SEO tracker tool, the Nightwatch is for you

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019
Paweł W.
Head of SEO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We spent a long time to look forward SEO tracker that we can track our SEO performance in a few countries both desktop and mobile keywords, but not only our performance - the key is that we can easily track our competitors and analyse all visibility. Nowadays analysing the big amount of data and drawing conclusions is the right way to be on top in SERPs. In Nightwatch, you can find a lot of dimensions and advanced filters (every data freak find something for them). You can create custom keyword groups, graphs and reports - for faster accessibility.

Pluspunten: - easily track competitors and analyse all visibility
- lot of dimensions and advanced filters
- custom keyword groups, graphs and reports

Minpunten: - not all features are live, but hope they will be

Great Rank Tracking Functionality and More

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018
Pavel S.
SEO Supervisor
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The best thing about Nightwatch is that it delivers on rank tracking but also provides many other additional features.

Minpunten: There was one time Nightwatch showed some inaccurate data in the number of Indexed pages. That was caused by Google according to support and it only happened once.

Best bang for your buck!

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Trevor N.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent. The customer service is on par and always responsive. Service is high quality. What more can you ask for?

Pluspunten: I have used and tested many different rank trackers over the years, from hosted to self hosted. I always had complaints with what I was using until I discovered Nightwatch. The setup is a breeze and everything "just works". The ability to view certain metrics such as Majestic TF/CF, backlinks, and analytics all from within Nightwatch is a huge time saver for us.

Minpunten: Nothing so far. If I had to pick something I would say I would like to monitor more backlinks without upgrading to the next plan up.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018
CEO of Prescription PR Inc.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to track and monitor our search engine optimization efforts through the Nightwatch platform has been a game changer for our company. Managing the amounts of clients we have and the plethora of data necessary to do the best work possible for them has never been simpler with the URL dashboard. This service has enabled us to not only better serve our customers but has allowed us to deepen their trust and understanding of the work that we do through report automation. I would highly recommend this SEO performance tracker to anyone digitally growth-oriented.

Minpunten: The only con would be that I find it hard to believe that the search volume for some keywords is zero

Incredibly cheap and pulls data from competitors tools also...

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019
Daniel D.
Head of Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use it daily to track keywords, rankings and trending topics This then ties into our outreach efforts via Mailshake

Pluspunten: Great design
Night mode styling and UI
Easy to use interface
Super cheap
Pulls data from other tools

Minpunten: Its hard to find an issue
If a tool doesnt meet our needs, we'll quickly find a competitor that does, regardless of price
We have zero issues with Nightwatch Could perhaps improve by adding a menu bar plugin for Firefox/chrome to get data but thats looking for issues tbh

Beautiful Design, Powerful set of tools

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Steffan H.
Director of SEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our agency loves the tool and hasn't looked back since we made the switch from our previous tool. The reports and dashboards are awesome. Exactly what we were looking for in a rank tracking tool + so much more.

Pluspunten: I love the side-by-side comparison of rankings in the Local Pack and regular Organic Results. Our previous rank tracking software did not have this feature and It made it difficult to get the overall picture. I also LOVE the design.. It is beautiful and so much fun to look at. Nightmode is where it's at.

Minpunten: They have a great feature where you can pull in traffic data from Google Analytics and graph the comparison to other SEO metrics. However, I wish you could filter to only organic traffic, not all traffic sources.

Best rank tracking tool I've used

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2018
Matej B.
Co-Founder
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Nightwatch allows us to track all the necessary SEO KPIs: Traffic, rankings, backlinks, competition, search visibility, ... etc

Pluspunten: Before discovering Nightwatch we had to use multiple tools to track all the website SEO metrics. With Nightwatch we track everything we need. It's the all-in-one solution we've been looking for.

Minpunten: There is no mobile app to check your stats on the go.

Great Rank Tracking Tool for SEOs on a Budget

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2018
John paulo M.
Freelance SEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using nightwatch for over 2 years now and I will continue to use this tool on my SEO Projects

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, very interactive and customizable and is a great value for the money.

Minpunten: I wish the backlinks feature have a filter to only count a single referring domain backlink instead of all backlinks of that referring domain.

Great reporting, great functionality, easy to use, competitively priced

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018
Kjell W.
Directory
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I need to monitor backlinks more closely and check that the people I am paying to do them are actually doing what I paid them to do.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that there is almost always someone online to help answer any questions.

Minpunten: The fact that I had to upgrade because of getting to many backlinks for me to continue, i had to upgrade. This should be unlimited backlinks, they will grow by the thousands monthly, I will have to upgrade again soon just to continue to count backlinks. Also would like this to cost less. If you charge less you will have more clients for what is otherwise a great product. listen to what your reviews say :)

Very simple yet powerful SEO tool

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Dominik S.
Founder germanymore.de
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really enjoy using Nightwatch as it is a simple yet powerful SEO tool.
Unlike other SEO tools, Nightwatch has a very clean and organized user interface and it is very easy to adjust it to your needs. Needless to say that the pricing is very competitive compared to other tools on the market.

Minpunten: I do not have any cons... Everything works as expected

Time Saving, In-Depth Software

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Tom M.
SEO Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the depth at which I'm able to segment keywords - mobile/desktop, above/below a certain search volume, location, position in image carousel etc. This subsequently creates really targeted reports for us.

Minpunten: Just from a design perspective the menu drop down could be wider. As far as keyword tracking goes it does everything we ask for and more.

Best for Local Search Listings

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018
Tori W.
Online Marketer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work primarily in non-metropolitan areas with low search volume. I tried Moz, SEM Rush & Ahrefs and just could not get the accuracy of rankings like what Nightwatch provides. Solid tool.

Pluspunten: This software is accurate with rankings in small non-metropolitan areas.

Minpunten: Not much, I can fault, would be good if the UX was a little more swift.

Great Value for Money

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Joshua P.
Founder, Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great value for money. It's relatively low starting price, easy to use, easy to setup. Some hiccups, but works great overall and does exactly what you want it to do.

Minpunten: Some reports can look better, and the analytics display can be a bit more powerful. But they're ok for the price.

Great overview tool

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Rickard S.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As mentioned, for us it's a great tool to get a nice overview of our seo stats. Also, the support is world class!

Pluspunten: That you get seo metrics from several of the top online tools in one place, paying only one subscription.
For us there is no need for all the detailed information from all of the tools online such as ahrefs, majestic or moz. The basic metrics from those combined with a great keyword tracking tool is exactly what we need = Nightwatch.

Minpunten: Some metrics seem to only be trackable a couple of months back in time. But that could be just me not knowing how to check since I am a new user...

Tool that you should to use every day

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Jorge C.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pluspunten: Amazing and very nice integrated UI. Easy to use

Minpunten: Te report system it´s quite simple, so they have to improve to get more data

Excellent Dashboard for SEO Metrics

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Rolly C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love SEO Metrics in only one dashboard, this is very useful.

Minpunten: Very few functionalities, with more SEO features could be better.

Excellent SEO tool for my marketing stack

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018