Over AutoEntry

Geautomatiseerd gegevensinvoerplatform voor kleine tot middelgrote bedrijven dat facturen, uitgaven en ontvangstbewijzen vastlegt voor de boekhouding.

Meer informatie over AutoEntry

Went through multiple people and could not get call backs. Then charged me asgain when they could not provide details to link to our QBD accounts.

Beoordelingen van AutoEntry

Waar voor je geld

AutoEntry heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 199 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AutoEntry eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (199)

Daniel O.
Daniel O.
Accounts Trainee in VK
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Convenient, accurate and time saving

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We have been using Auto Entry as a firm for a couple of months and we’re really impressed at how much time it can save, level of accuracy and convenience. As a medium sized accountancy firm we are always looking at options to save labour hours inputting data and so far it is a good inexpensive solution. Purchase invoices are easy to process, we mostly upload all the invoices we want to process as one PDF and leave Auto Entry to process them, but there are options to process multi-page PDFs and more detailed breakdown. It will read the Date, Supplier name, and amounts, net of VAT and gross including it. When Auto Entry and QuickBooks are linked up, all the Suppliers, Customers and the Chart of Accounts are linked, to the supplier account and relevant nominal can be selected from a drop down, which Auto Entry remembers going forward. You can ‘’Approve’’ invoices that are ready to import and sync up with QuickBooks. Sales work very similar to Purchases. Bank statements are processed quickly and are usually accurate, saving us many hours that our staff would have to spend manually summarising. The files at the end can then be either downloaded as an excel file or imported into QuickBooks. In terms of chargeable time it is inexpensive, freeing up time to work on other tasks. When we first tried out Auto Entry, there is a chat box and the bottom right that lets you know what advisors are active at that time. They were very helpful at the start when navigating it. - On behalf of Jerroms

Occasionally a figure may be incorrect when converting bank statements, however this is very rare. Sometimes a duplicate items on an invoice may occur when processing purchase or sales invoices, Again quite rare.

Eamon O.
Director in Ierland

Overwogen alternatieven:

Change how you deal with clients and your own accounts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cut down on time spent on repetitive and labourious tasks to free up staff to work on higer paid tasks such as accounts preparation instead of record-keeping

Easy to use New users are enthusiastic about the package Inexperienced users can make progress on data entry the package skims documents to pick up dates and amounts but also picks up on invoices where the invoice is entered twice and points out duplicates At the end of the accounts process everyone can log in and view an image of the actual invoice uploaded thereby cutting down on verbal explanations and long conversations and misunderstandings

Possibly too easy to use Users sometimes click an invoice as paid which causes complications later

Claire R.
Bookkeeper in VK
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great - when it works. Poor customer service

2,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Will vote with my subscription - looking for an alternative as we speak

When it works its great. Saves time when it works. My issue is that it only works 50% of the time

We have problems monthly which is costly and time consuming as invoices are either not processed or they do not integrate. Customer service do not offer any real help. Visited their stand at Accountex to complain and was assured someone would contact me - still waiting for that call!

Trevor D.
Finance Manager in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Our experience with AE

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Very good help desk

Clear , links will in accounting products. Our staff are uploading their invoices and coding on line. Much better than paper invoices floating around.

Could do with expenses being a little more clear on the page for people not frequently in AE, they have a little trouble getting used to how to do their staff expenses - but we are getting there. Also some features like when an invoice was paid by debit card or credit card. not yet available for Sage users but on the development list. Now owned by Sage I expect it will work even better with sage as time goes on.

Ceejay J.
Finance Director in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good at Posting into Sage 50 Accounts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: even when we have to manually put the order number in before we publish, it is still saving time.

AutoEntry attaches the invoice in to Sage. the chat is very responsive and friendly.

It does not automate if you need your order number in Sage. It is a lot more expensive than the competitor.

Varun K.
director in VK
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

best software, I would say try it , once.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am glad to use it, save lot time .

some future not there , like undo invoice, soon you chat with help team, they sort it straight away. I won't say any pros

expensive , worth to buy. it will better if 9 pounds 200 Invoice

Karen G.
Bookkeeper in Canada
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

No free trial offered

1,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 100% negative

Auto entry was not able to work with inventory or departmental accounting.

I have several businesses with different needs and I was never offered a free trial, however, when I finally accepted the sales call, they would not let me off the call until my card was processed for payment. Then when I tried the system and it did not work for my customers, I am still waiting for my credit. I expected immediate upload of documents, however that is not the case. Training is a week apart.

Reactie Sage

3 weken geleden

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review. We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please email me directly or go to the blue chat bubble on the bottom right of the screen and ask for an account manager. I would be more than happy to discuss this

Shivali M.
Accountant in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

I use it daily... I couldnt be without it

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love it I actually hadn't realised how much I needed something like AutoEntry.

I love that it tells me where there are gaps in my data. It means I don't have to sift through bank statements to look for missing data. It is quick too. Customer services have been amazing and the training is exceptional.

I hadn't realised I would use it so much and it would cost as much as it does. It is still really reasonable in the grand scheme of things.

Terry P.
Terry P.
Owner & principal in VK
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Was there another way before Autoentry? Goodbye manual input!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

An intuitive product that delivers what is says - sales invoices, purchase invoices and bank statements seamlessly delivered into the accounting product (Quickbooks Online) in super fast time. The access rights are very flexible meaning we can work with clients who we also set up to use it and the recently added App makes it even easier for them. Its 'Pay As You Go' pricing structure is extremely attractive, with every useage credit available across all clients so there is never money wasted on unused capacity - unlike other similar products. Efficient, inexpensive, consistent and reliable, all backed by great support - I wonder how I managed without it.

None at all. ... but I did have to invest in a better scanner to cope with the volume I am now putting through Autoentry!

Anoop R.
Anoop R.
Senior Manager – Specialising in Cloud Technology in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Just a highly recommended efficent add on, an easy, quick & reliable win

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Literally does everything - Bank Statements, Sales Invoices & Purchase Invoices. The credit system is credit for accountants and they rollover on unused credits Now has a phone app mean it can be used for every function Picks up individual line and descriptions from invoices is brilliant. Good customer support form Multi-currency function works Works on QBO, Xero and Sage Desktop!

Expenses module not fantastic - would use Expensify for this all day long Uses quite a lot of credits fro scanning bank statements

Martin M.
Director in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

AutoEntry Accuracy and Time Saving

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have realized that I don't need to pay someone to do this work . I simply spend 10 mins a day on AE and then pay everyone myself at the end of the month. The accounts have never been so tidy and up to date and I can get figures out of Sage that I know are correct.
This product is outstanding and costs the business a fraction of paying someone's wages.
You can also use it for statement s and expenses.

I started using Auto Entry Last January after a member of staff left who looked after the accounts. We have about 250 purchase invoices a month and around 40 suppliers to pay so manual entry is time consuming and errors compound when statements don't tally. Any change is daunting but I was talked through the install on our main server and within a few days I was flying along. You teach to AE which account to put invoices to then it remembers. The package attaches a copy of the invoice to the line in Sage. No need for hundreds of lever arch files of purchase invoices, or searching through them to find what yo u paid for something, accounts add up for payment . I simply e mail them to AE from the main accounts e mail and to whoever placed the order so that they can be checked Any questions and there is a chat on the screen and the help sorts out any little issues in 5 mins.

Occasionally there are delays in publishing the invoice through to Sage but these never last more than a few hours and by the morning everything is there , which is much faster than the manual way which sometimes took weeks.

Managing Director in VK
Bron: GetApp

Good pricing structure and features, but could do with more development

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The pricing structure for AutoEntry is spot on in terms of paying what you use and carrying over of credits. AutoEntry copes very well with bulk invoices and has a good range of 'rules' to code the transactions. Once rules are set up, they are applied to the inbox instantly, so mass processing for bulk invoices is very efficient. AutoEntry copes with complex tax summaries and foreign currency quite well. Another unique feature, as compared to Receipt Bank, is the ability to process sales invoices. Some of our clients use 3rd party software to raise invoices, which does not integrate with the accounting software, so AutoEntry provides a cost-efficient 'bridge' between the two. Bank statement processing is unique and quite quick, but does require good resolution scans. The ability to import digitised bank statements directly into the accounting software (we use Xero) is excellent.

We have had some issues with the app, where receipts go 'pending' and never make it to the software. Because of the bugs in the app and the client experience, we stopped using AutoEntry for some clients, but it remains the software of choice for internal processing. The functionality of the app is very limited - there is no editing or leaving notes, it is simply view and publish. OCR technology is not as powerful as, for example, Receipt Bank, so some supplier details are not picked out accurately. The support team are sometimes slow to respond (sometimes in excess of 72 hours) and some of our issues didn't get a satisfactory resolution.

Karen S.

Brilliant

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been using Autoentry for about six years and now work much more accurately and efficiently. Find it very easy to use and the support is always very good when issues arise. Took on additional clients as a result of the time savings gained

Easy to use and teach clients Integrates smoothly with the other I use

Has most desired features Easy to use Doesnt always integrate well with Sage desktop

Chris S.
Accountant in VK
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

AutoEntry for Supplier Invoices Input

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are some behaviours you need to learn to get the best out of it but generally few issues. Very intuitive and love the fact that company adopts a consistent approach i.e. if it works why mess with it and upset happy users.

Easy to use and multi platform via internet Browser. Very good on Apple iPad, Mac and Windows 10

Would recommend that the document rejection process is improved as it is difficult to quickly check what went wrong or to say download all rejected documents for re review

Scott K.
VK
Bron: GetApp

Revolutionised the delivery of our bookkeeping function.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Paying for credits, rather than a set monthly subscription. We initially used Autoentry for our clients who did not use online banking to create csv bank statements, to allow us to on board them on to Xero. This in itself is an amazingly helpful function. We have now expanded our use of this to include the sales and purchase invoice processing. The ability to identify individual line items is a great tool, for those suppliers clients use for different purchase types. We now use Autoentry in conjunction with Xero as a document processing function.

Sometimes there can be small rounding issues with invoices when Xero is calculating the VAT on the invoice.

Bron: GetApp

Same service issues every month please address the issues and guarantee stability with your software

2,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: when I first made the decision to use Autoentry it seemed to be effortless and started helping with Carbon footprint and reducing the need to keep paper records, which is where we all want to be and still conforms with HMRC record keeping guidelines. Over 2021 and more so the last 6 months continuous issued with publishing between Xero and Autoentry, and Xero is my preferred choice software. I have questioned since they were brought out by Sage the service would improve however the service levels and functionality and stability are getting worse month by month.

Easy to set up and an efficient way to keep digital records and very useful having a copy of Invoice attached to the transaction. Very smart way if ever having to go back on an Invoice for a query of useful data

Over the last few months Autoentry and Xero do not sync and publish. For customers delivering paperwork last minute results in fines from HMRC for late Vat filing. Having to keep unsyncing deleting the app and re setting up. Month after month this is now becoming an issue and not helping cut down on processing time. Raise the same issues to autoentry every month and they may tweak the settings but these are not a long term fix. I only use Xero as the integrated supplier and over 2021 this is happening on a regular basis. I have become so familiar with the process to disconnect and reconnect for a short term solution.

S-j C.
Senior Bookkeeper in VK

Fantastic program

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Large volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices are mainly what Autoentry is used for, by educating our clients to scan invoices over in batches, the upload to autoentry is so much easier than wading through mountains of paperwork, and autoentry notifies you of any duplications.

The more you use it the more it remembers ! Consistency of allocation to nominals being a key factor, plus the attachment being within sage reduces the amount of paper and ink and space used with conventional filing.

On occasion some items have not been transferred into sage, but the easy fix is to unpublish and republish which is a 2 click fix.

Tori N.
Finance Administrator in VK
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - Excellent advisor

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on hand to help with any issues I have within minutes of asking for help.
Nothing is too much trouble and she ensures all queries are sorted efficiently.

It is very easy to use and saves alot of data entry time.

working remotely isnt always as smooth as I would have hoped.

Tom R.
Accountant in Ierland
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Ease of Use and Integration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously I'd scan all of my PL invoices to my server drive to allow access and review for authorisation and then enter them on Sage. With AE this is all done as one function.

Fantastic product, easy to use, intuitive. The ability to split invoices across multiple cost-centers with differing vat rates is easier than posting directly into Sage, not to mention the multi-currency functionality. A Brilliant Product. The support team is second to none, with difficulties being resolved in minutes. A great product

If I have a wish list it would be to allow copying from the above line as in Sage with the F6 key.......... but I'm being pedantic

Jason D.
Jason D.
ICB Certified Bookkeeper and Founder in VK

Straight-forward simplicity

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use time-saving software. Integrates with a wide variety of accounting software, provides flexibility across my clients. Web-based and the smartphone app, make it convenient. Speedy processing of uploads. Simple to set-up and add people (team or clients) to each account, making it a smooth onboarding process. Overall a great addition to my offering.

Lengthy time on gaining help and support, can be difficult to handle issues with clients. Missing items, for no apparent reason can cause frustration, delays and additional cost when needing to re-upload.

David E.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Good Product / Saves Time

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall happy with product, we are a small business and it definitely saves time ...

Ease of use and deployment are definitely the best features. It saves me a lot of time and attaches a copy image of every invoice to the accounts package. I currently use Sage and the integration has been pretty faultless. Even when you do bump into an issue (which I have had a couple) the team are quick and helpful to get it sorted.

It can sometimes struggle with 1's and I's on invoice numbers which can be problematic, other quirks can be having to constantly force an accounts package sync update when you have changed something in your accounting software, this would be best done at every sign in ?

Hiten S.
Finance Manager in VK
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Huge time saver on entry and reduced purchase invoice duplication and errors

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, hugely improved the supplier invoice process, easy to use.
Resolved duplicate invoices being entered and saved the company time and money.
Massive time saver on employee expenses entry as each individual submits their own expense and is easy to check and approve.

Integration with sage was seamless, setting up myself was a doddle and customer service is great as issues get resolved quickly. Huge time saver as we no longer have to use sage batches and also didn't need to have a separate screen to view the PDF invoices on entry as it's all in one screen on autoentry. One of the best features is viewing the invoice directly on sage using the onedrive link. Before this, we had to search the supplier repository on the server. It also helped reduce errors as it detects duplicates, autodetects the supplier and has a learning feature too.

Can be slow at times and if not used for a few days, the service needs to be restarted. This results in invoices getting stuck until the service is refreshed, however as long as it's used constantly this can be avoided.

Marie C.
Owner in Canada

Auto Entry

4,0 vorig jaar

I like that my clients can upload all their receipts and invoices. Very little paper and storage of files. I also find that my clients do not lose receipts as often.

When I send the link to a client to download the app and sign in there seems to some difficulty in getting them signed up. It seems like my client ends up having to sign off then back on and reset pin number.

Teresa B.
CEO in Canada

Using AutoEntry for Payables - New user of this Program

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I expect to save a substantial amount of time and money, having AutoEntry reduce my need to enter the detail. It will free up my time to grow my business and make more money. In today's economy this will help!

I loved the customer service. I'm new to the product and tried to dabble with entries and ran into problems, the setup stage is tedious, however customer support was phenomenal. I went back and forth with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech Support and had the issues resolved. I was able to post and learn what to look for with my first few transactions. I'll see what lies ahead with the other entries such as bank statements but for now, I'm happy with the product!

The setup of each vendor, with the options in sage to match AutoEntry was a challenge but now that I understand what to look for, I feel confident about what else I can do with the program. I look forward to trying the bank reconciliation but I'm concerned about what pitfalls lie ahead as we prepare.

Liz E.
Book Keeper in VK

Customer Support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to remotely work as all invoices are able to be loaded for me to see.

I find that the Customer Support for Auto Entry is amazing. Whatever time of day or evening there is always someone to answer and deal with my problem. The invoices are easy to locate, see and print or email if necessary.

I have worked with Receipt Bank and whilst there are some features of their product that work better with Xero Auto Entry is the product that works best with sage. It would be helpful if Auto Entry could incorporate some of these features ie a n easier way of allocating the bank account that has paid an invoice. This would make the various bank accounts easier to reconcile.