SalesHandy reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over SalesHandy

SalesHandy is een tool voor verkoopbevordering die je voorziet van betrokkenheidsgegevens van e-mailontvangers en je helpt meer gedaan te krijgen door middel van geavanceerde functies voor e-mailproductiviteit.

Meer informatie over SalesHandy

89 reviews worden weergegeven

Alexander V.
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021

"The best tool with similar on the market"

Pluspunten: This is a very helpful tool and the only one that did not add advertise signature at the end of the email.
The sales dept was not so importunate and this is a plus.

Minpunten: I haven't found any cons in this amazing app.

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021
Alan H.
CEO, Co-founder
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

"Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!"

Pluspunten: This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Minpunten: After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020
Matej Č.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-7-2021

"Excelent for knowing when an email was opened, read,..."

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the app, totally serves its purpose... offers even more functionalities, that I currently do not use.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, integration with outlook without problems, you get notified when an email is opened, read... you can check everything also on their online system.

Minpunten: It totally serves the purpose I am using it for, therefore none cons.

• Beoordeeld op 5-7-2021
Josías D.
CEO & Co-Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2017

"A Sales Engagement and Email Platform for Small Sales Team"

Opmerkingen: This is a really crowded space. Until recently, I've been using Yesware (which is amazing), but I wanted to test other cost-effective alternatives for our small Business Development Team. Saleshandy seems to be what we need: a sales tool based on email engagement that help us send 1 to 1 emails, but also create campaigns based on templates, which helps engage with prospects and leads. These are some of the main features that Saleshandy offers:
- Easy to use
- Integrated with Gmail
- Zapier integration
- CRM connections
- Mail Merge
- Cost-effective
- Team stats view
- Templates
- Presentation mode for sales presentation (which I haven't tried yet)
It has, so far, what we need.

Pluspunten: The support has been great so far. It is a cost-effective tool and it seems they have small sales teams in mind. I think this guys are on the good track for a great service and tool.

Minpunten: I've had some problems with the Gmail extension (some options are not displaying anymore), which I assume it will be fixed by reinstalling the extension. Also, the Google Connect has some issues since it seems that I need to reconnect every X minutes, which is not convenient. I'm missing a email reminder within Gmail, which I've used a lot with Yesware.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2017
Phanidhar K.
Demand Generation Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

"Perfect tool for Sales and Marketing"

Pluspunten: being into Sales and marketing, all we need to track and build the pipeline, instead of chasing all the contacts. SalesHandy gives ability to hand pick those leads who have referred our information and makes the job simple and saves much time.

Minpunten: all features are good, the only thought I would leave here is if we could directly reply to any contact from the system itself, instead of going back to email client, job could be much easier.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021
Olivier F.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

"Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !"

Pluspunten: We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

Minpunten: I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Commercieel vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2020

"SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids"

Opmerkingen: Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Pluspunten: Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Minpunten: Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2020
Miguel J.
CDO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2020

"Great features for value"

Opmerkingen: Any business should try it, it is easy to use.

Pluspunten: I liked that SalesHandy uses my huge data base to send mails throughout my Gmail account without me having to check its status frequently.

Minpunten: Not many cons, maybe the fact Gmail sometimes disconnects

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2020
Gianluca F.
General Manager
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021

"Sales Handy - one of the best professional email marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: We are seeing a constant improvement process done by the SalesHandy team. Thanks to their efforts this is one of the best email automation tool for massive outreaches on the market. Excellent customer support was given to us during our almost 3 years journey. Despite all the little flaws, we would highly recommend SalesHandy to any user.

Pluspunten: An extremely user-friendly tool with simple navigation that makes it easy to use between mid-size or large-size teams as well. Sales Handy offers a great value for it's price, one of the best on the market.

Minpunten: Not always reliable stats on reply rate, due to different factors unknown to us. Sometimes it's hard to find selected campaigns or perform any activities due to loading issues of the platform.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021
Bertis A.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

"SalesHandy"

Opmerkingen: Not so bad due to the short time using it but I'm the person that it something does not pass the first analysis it wont pass.

Pluspunten: The ability to send mass emails. I do a lot of internet marketing. I came across this app which I found it interesting such as that, to send mass emails at once.

Minpunten: Well, even though the idea to send a mass email campaign is exiting, there are some platforms that portrait the product very subtly, is clever. However, as some of you would know what I'm talking about, majority of app comes with a program that contains hundredth of steps to lead to a simple thing. That's what it gets me on these type of ups. Seem as if apps programmers cant keep up with technology; fast, and simple.

• Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021
Declan D.
Chief Growth Generator | Digital Growth Strategy and Execution | Growth Hacking | Mentoring
Internet
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

"Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing."

Pluspunten: The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Minpunten: Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Business Development Associate
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2020

"Must-have"

Opmerkingen: Simply put - a must have, inexpensive, comprehensive experience. I've learned to better engage in overall communication personally and professionally. No brainer - I've tried several competitors out and they don't come close. I especially like the feed it offers.

Pluspunten: Simplistic for both personal and professional use. The quick notifications allow me to make a strategic decision on when and how to reengage with my clients. Deployment - cake for both outlook and Gmail. I love the Feed in gmail - definitely gives me a quick synopsis on all my activities without ever having to leave gmail. Bravo!

Minpunten: I don't see the rest of the market with a mobile app for push notifications or sending but for my needs its perfect

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2020
Ishan S.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020

"Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine."

Opmerkingen: I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Pluspunten: Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged. I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Minpunten: Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020
Head of Business Development
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018

"Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook"

Pluspunten: I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Minpunten: Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017

"Mass Emails"

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Minpunten: Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017
Evilee E.
Business Development
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"Awesome Product"

Opmerkingen: Easy and they always ask for feedback and reply which is lovely. Big product with small company service feel!

Pluspunten: That you can see who opens your emails and attachments

Minpunten: Wish you could see who opens group emails and they do have a special feature for that but I have not explored it yet

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Neil A.
Consultant
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2017

"I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog"

Pluspunten: It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA.
The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports.
The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

Minpunten: You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

• Beoordeeld op 3-7-2017
Marzieh M.
MSc Student
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2017

"really useful!"

Pluspunten: Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2017
Fabiane S.
Engineer
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021

"The best and most engaged support team ever seen!!"

Opmerkingen: Incredible people, amazing support, great tools and functionalities...I really recommend SHandy to everyone!

Pluspunten: All its functionalities and especially the support team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing)...it's the best experience when you feel supported and protected by the service you choose and we really can count on SHandy to achieve all the company goals regarding marketing and sales! It's a truly powerful tool that everyone who wants to increase their sales and revenue must acquire!

Minpunten: To be honest, I don't remember some point we miss at Shandy. The tracking alerts are real-time, they also have the doc tracking functionality...so it's complete f/ us!

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021
Surya tej B.
Customer Success Manager
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2021

"Sales Handy - Best mail Merge"

Opmerkingen: One of the key drawbacks in bulk emailing tools right now in the market is the lack of a good mail merge tool to customize data within email template. Saleshhandy was the perfect answer to all my bulk emailing needs. I have been able to create, send and track all my emails seamlessly and spend more time on strategizing the product

Pluspunten: There are many things I like about this software including unlimited customization of dynamic fields, able to track and follow each of the receipients and customize followups to my initial emails. The reporting interface is very intuitive.

Minpunten: I cannot think of any shortcomings with the software. At the moment, this is the best software for Outlook for Bulk Emailing

• Beoordeeld op 2-5-2021
Harper W.
Casting Director
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"Easy to send Personalized Email Blasts"

Opmerkingen: Very good overall experience. Very happy with it. I will use it often.

Pluspunten: I love that ease of sending out emails blasts, plus you know that SalesHandy is looking out for you. They know the limits on Google and encourage you to stay within google's limits so your account doesn't get shut off. Plus, SalesHandy can verify your emails before sending them out, which will help limit bounced emails - which is great. I love also, being able to personalize the emails, and their "unsubscribe" button.

Minpunten: Paying for the verification of emails. Scheduling the times for the email blasts was kind of funky.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020
John M.
Engineer
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

"Very intuitive application and support team. Feature for feature this rivals the big boys."

Opmerkingen: Insight into potential clients and who is interested.

Pluspunten: Email campaigns and tracking are super easy to use and monitor. Good analytics and active development with new features added regularly.

Minpunten: No native mobile app or a way to send campaigns from within outlook. YET. I believe this is under development now.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
Sean F.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-6-2018

"A Reliable Outbound Marketing Tool"

Pluspunten: Sales handy is great when it comes to sending basic emails. The good thing is the send time stagger of 45 seconds to 90 seconds an email will helps make the sending rather natural. Sales Handy also has good customer service that will help you should you get stuck.

Minpunten: Their templates section is rather frustrating due to the slow load time and font sizes keep changing (which is important) and constantly needs re-edits.

• Beoordeeld op 23-6-2018
Jason A.
Realtor
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"SalesHandy Review"

Opmerkingen: Great experience sending personalized emails to large groups of individuals

Pluspunten: Easy to use email campaigns with personalized merge tags

Minpunten: HTML feature does not include "drag & drop" properties like other competitors

Anisha S.
Partner Support Management Executive
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

"Customer Focussed UI"

Pluspunten: Sales Handy ease out everything for sales reps. Starting from list creation, template formation, setting time duration from initial to follow up mails, it makes everything unchallenging and effortless. You can create plenty of engaging campaigns through its automated email campaigns too. Sales handy provides you a demo access before asking to invest your time and energy. In total, learning of the software is easy.

Minpunten: Sales handy provide the same subject lines for its initial and follow up emails.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019