Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over SalesHandy

SalesHandy is een tool voor verkoopbevordering die je voorziet van betrokkenheidsgegevens van e-mailontvangers en je helpt meer gedaan te krijgen door middel van geavanceerde functies voor e-mailproductiviteit.

Meer informatie over SalesHandy

Reviews filteren (111)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je SalesHandy eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (111)

Alexander V.
Alexander V.
CEO in Belarus
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

The best tool with similar on the market

5 6 maanden geleden

This is a very helpful tool and the only one that did not add advertise signature at the end of the email. The sales dept was not so importunate and this is a plus.

I haven't found any cons in this amazing app.

Olivier F.
CEO in België
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !

5 10 maanden geleden

We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Mark B.
Enterprise Sales Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great for email tracking and email cleansing

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Customer support is great. Installation and plug-ins are simple, and the tool does everything it says it will for a modest investment. It's a great product for any salesperson who needs to be prospecting and doing other things.

The tracking feature is great. Seeing opens/clicks let me know what irons to strike when they're hot. It's completely worth the money to buy the email validation tool. It keeps my lists clean and improves deliverability. The customer support is amazing! so responsive and nearly always resolve my questions in one interaction.

This probably isn't a SH issue but I get a lot of blocked emails. If there was more guidance on how to avoid this, I'd welcome that from the support team.

Head of Sales & Marketing in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

I would not recommend it to the enemy

1 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Negative

For some time it worked for us in terms of sending outreach campaigns.

Poor reporting. I was constantly banned for 24 hours by Google after sending 10-20 emails per day. When you schedule the campaign, you must mark the checkbox that you "Aknowledge, that sending emails may results in ban" or sth similar. I think that they are aware that their software is not working and this caused them to put such checkbox to avoid refund requests etc. We have switched to Klenty and it works really well and offers more features.

Reactie SalesHandy

7 maanden geleden

Hello there, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience with SalesHandy and we'd be really happy to help you with your concerns. I'd request you to reach out to us at [email protected] from your registered email so we can help you further.

Vica G.
marketing manager in VK
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Email Campaign & Result

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fabulous. The product beats out competetion at a fair price :)

After reviewing several software's we setteled on sales handy because we found it the most easiest to use and the company is focussed on getting emails delivered rather than a fancy UI. Our business has grown through email marketing thanks to sales handy and the very responsive support that they offer

It is not possible to send manual emails or download/ export prospects

Matej Č.
CEO in Slovenië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excelent for knowing when an email was opened, read,...

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the app, totally serves its purpose... offers even more functionalities, that I currently do not use.

Easy to use, integration with outlook without problems, you get notified when an email is opened, read... you can check everything also on their online system.

It totally serves the purpose I am using it for, therefore none cons.

Phanidhar K.
Demand Generation Specialist in India

Perfect tool for Sales and Marketing

5 7 maanden geleden

being into Sales and marketing, all we need to track and build the pipeline, instead of chasing all the contacts. SalesHandy gives ability to hand pick those leads who have referred our information and makes the job simple and saves much time.

all features are good, the only thought I would leave here is if we could directly reply to any contact from the system itself, instead of going back to email client, job could be much easier.

Hamza B.
CEO in Marokko
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great solution for the price

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Ease of use and the simple interface as well as a good chat support.

They should think of including a built in warm up service.

Patricia C.
Sales consultant in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The best option for email campaigns

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good, I had the opportunity to compare it with other similar tools and I can tell S.H. is the best option in price and functions.

If you're thinking in start to send massive emails and campaigns, Sales Handy is the best option. Is easy to learn how to use it and overall the confidence of the sending servers are very trusty because you can link your company page to the platform, so your emails won't end in the spam folder of your clients and you'll protect your domain.

Many extra features you shall pay them separately and I think it would be better to pay a single price to get the entire functions, maybe different plan options.

Paul B.
COO in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Email tracker

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent. Customer support is good.

The sfotware is easy to installa nd easy to use.

I would like to see the feature that allows me to know who and where the email was opened.

Alan H.
CEO, Co-founder in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

5 2 jaar geleden

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Declan D.
Declan D.
Chief Growth Generator | Digital Growth Strategy and Execution | Growth Hacking | Mentoring in VS
Internet

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

4 4 jaar geleden

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Gianluca F.
General Manager in Oekraïne
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Sales Handy - one of the best professional email marketing tool

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are seeing a constant improvement process done by the SalesHandy team. Thanks to their efforts this is one of the best email automation tool for massive outreaches on the market. Excellent customer support was given to us during our almost 3 years journey. Despite all the little flaws, we would highly recommend SalesHandy to any user.

An extremely user-friendly tool with simple navigation that makes it easy to use between mid-size or large-size teams as well. Sales Handy offers a great value for it's price, one of the best on the market.

Not always reliable stats on reply rate, due to different factors unknown to us. Sometimes it's hard to find selected campaigns or perform any activities due to loading issues of the platform.

Business Development Associate in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Must-have

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Simply put - a must have, inexpensive, comprehensive experience. I've learned to better engage in overall communication personally and professionally. No brainer - I've tried several competitors out and they don't come close. I especially like the feed it offers.

Simplistic for both personal and professional use. The quick notifications allow me to make a strategic decision on when and how to reengage with my clients. Deployment - cake for both outlook and Gmail. I love the Feed in gmail - definitely gives me a quick synopsis on all my activities without ever having to leave gmail. Bravo!

I don't see the rest of the market with a mobile app for push notifications or sending but for my needs its perfect

Ishan S.
Ishan S.
Founder in India
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged. I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Head of Business Development in Spanje
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

5 3 jaar geleden

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

CEO in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

CEO in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Mass Emails

4 4 jaar geleden

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Evilee E.
Business Development in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Product

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy and they always ask for feedback and reply which is lovely. Big product with small company service feel!

That you can see who opens your emails and attachments

Wish you could see who opens group emails and they do have a special feature for that but I have not explored it yet

Bertis A.
Owner in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SalesHandy

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not so bad due to the short time using it but I'm the person that it something does not pass the first analysis it wont pass.

The ability to send mass emails. I do a lot of internet marketing. I came across this app which I found it interesting such as that, to send mass emails at once.

Well, even though the idea to send a mass email campaign is exiting, there are some platforms that portrait the product very subtly, is clever. However, as some of you would know what I'm talking about, majority of app comes with a program that contains hundredth of steps to lead to a simple thing. That's what it gets me on these type of ups. Seem as if apps programmers cant keep up with technology; fast, and simple.

Neil A.
Neil A.
Consultant in Thailand
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

5 5 jaar geleden

It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA. The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports. The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Harry A.
Retired in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

SalesHandy Review

5 4 maanden geleden

Tracking, billing, etc information is easily accessible via the browser, and SalesHandy's layout is easy to follow.

Push notifications sent to the mobile phone when an email is opened would be useful.

Marzieh M.
Marzieh M.
MSc Student in Iran
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

really useful!

4 4 jaar geleden

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

Fabiane S.
Engineer in Brazilië
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The best and most engaged support team ever seen!!

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible people, amazing support, great tools and functionalities...I really recommend SHandy to everyone!

All its functionalities and especially the support team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing)...it's the best experience when you feel supported and protected by the service you choose and we really can count on SHandy to achieve all the company goals regarding marketing and sales! It's a truly powerful tool that everyone who wants to increase their sales and revenue must acquire!

To be honest, I don't remember some point we miss at Shandy. The tracking alerts are real-time, they also have the doc tracking functionality...so it's complete f/ us!

Surya tej B.
Customer Success Manager in India
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Sales Handy - Best mail Merge

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the key drawbacks in bulk emailing tools right now in the market is the lack of a good mail merge tool to customize data within email template. Saleshhandy was the perfect answer to all my bulk emailing needs. I have been able to create, send and track all my emails seamlessly and spend more time on strategizing the product

There are many things I like about this software including unlimited customization of dynamic fields, able to track and follow each of the receipients and customize followups to my initial emails. The reporting interface is very intuitive.

I cannot think of any shortcomings with the software. At the moment, this is the best software for Outlook for Bulk Emailing