Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Google Analytics 360 reviews

Over Google Analytics 360

Analyseplatform waarmee bedrijven van elke omvang het gedrag van gebruikers kunnen volgen, marketinginzichten kunnen verkrijgen en meer.

Meer informatie over Google Analytics 360

Pluspunten:

The customer service guidance is pretty solid from Google - guiding through set-up of both search and display ads and helping you understand some performance questions for ads and keywords.

Minpunten:

It would almost feel wrong to complain or list any dislikes I have about something that is free.

Beoordelingen van Google Analytics 360

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,2
Klantenservice
4,2
Functies
4,6
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,7

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

8,9/10

Google Analytics 360 heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 8.047 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Analytics 360 eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (8.047)

Amin
Amin
Digital Strategist
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Unspecified
Bron van de reviewer

Google Analytics User Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Emily
SEO & Content specialist Benelux in Nederland
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Geweldige meet tooling voor elk bedrijf

5,0 vorig jaar

Pluspunten:

Gemakkelijk te implementeren en te interpeteren. Ook heel mooi dat het met andere google software communiceert zodat je een 365 klant view man creëren.

Minpunten:

Je moet wel iemand hebben met de nodige webanalytics kennis die echt al het mogelijke uit de tool kan halen. Binnenkort moet je wel migreren naar GA 4

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Top te gebruiken

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

Werkt goed simpel makkelijk verbinden een toevoeging voor ons bedrijf

Minpunten:

Zou makkelijk zijn hoe het nu al is denk

Myrthe
Myrthe
Founder in Nederland
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Goed overzicht

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

Analytics geeft een duidelijk en goed overzicht van het verkeer naar je website.

Minpunten:

Het is niet altijd even duidelijk waarom iets het niet goed doet.

Samuel
Samuel
CEO and Founder in VK
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Effective Analytics with ease of setup.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google Analytics have been generally effective to provide insights about your websites and the users and visitors. It is an instrument to identify what needs to be changed and improved on your website.

Pluspunten:

Ease of setup. Insight generation. Free of charge. Real time traffic information

Minpunten:

You only have information about users region and not the main area. No access to raw data. No customer support

Keith
Project Manager in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Great software for analyzing the market for your product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been able to analyze my products and how to find the market.

Pluspunten:

The tool simplifies almost everything in its user-friendly dashboard. It is so easy to learn and use. The price is cost-effective compared to its ROI

Minpunten:

So far so good. No issues at all when using this software.

David
CEO in VS
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good analytics platform for cheap

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good and I’ll continue with them considering the value

Pluspunten:

I like most that the pricing is good and amount of data available is huge

Minpunten:

What I like least is that some of the data isn’t valuable since it can’t be tracked by third party cookies

Yahaya
Yahaya
Sales Representative in Nigeria
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Google Analytics 360 Review for Fund Raising Website.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would rate my overall experience with Google Analytics 360 as beyond satisfactory.

Pluspunten:

The thing I liked most about Google Analytics 360 is that there is a feature to see live statistics on the website. The website is very good. I use it daily, and it really helps me track my return on investment.

Minpunten:

I think the thing I liked least about Google Analytics 360 was that it was not very beginner friendly. One has to spend time navigating the platform to get a hang of it. I recommend taking courses to help acclimate to the platform.

Biswajit
Biswajit
Technical Recruiter in India
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

A Deep Dive into Google Analytics 360"

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's powerful, customizable, and the support is top-notch. It's really helped me understand and improve how my website performs online.

Pluspunten:

its robust data handling, insightful reporting, and seamless integration with other Google tools.

Minpunten:

The complexity of setting up and configuring advanced features can be a drawback.

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A great tool that helps understand customer better.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Google Analytics 360 has been super great. It has been giving us access to all the insights we need to get to understand our customers which has allowed us to take actions to meet their expectations and to improve our sales.

Pluspunten:

Google Analytics 360 easy to use interface gives us very simple experience when analyzing our customers data. It has super powerful analytical tools that helps us dig deep into our data to extract all userful insights about our customers. Provides very insightful and easy to read reports which gives us a transparent overview about all our customers behaviors.

Minpunten:

Google Analytics 360 offers us all we ever needed and nothing about it has been off the mark. There has been genuinely nothing not to like about it.

Nitin
Nitin
Technical Director in India
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Product Best Friend Google Analytics 360

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience at initial stage of product was great. Ease to setup and learn. Data accuracy was also very high.

Pluspunten:

Ease of setup , User Friendly , Pre Defined Dashboard of Important KPI, Lots of Feature and Options, Ease of understanding through graphs.

Minpunten:

Accurate data comes after some days that could be faster, extracting or modified data from analytics through dashboard not possible we need to write query for this.

Ansar
Ansar
Senior Fraud Analyst in India
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Google Analytics : Excellent tracking platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have a positive experience with Google analytics it is a great web analytics solution that provides valuable insights into website performance and user behaviour. with its easy interface and comprehensive features, google analytics allows website owners to track key metrics such as traffic sources, user demographics and conversion rates.

Pluspunten:

User friendly interface User can set up custom alerts It offers Detailed site speed reports Users can analyse website traffic by geographic location Easy audience segmentations

Minpunten:

Google analytics can be challenging for beginners Sometime result Limited customer support User may experience occasional downtime issues

AATTAF
AATTAF
Account Manager in Marokko
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Exploring the power of Google Analytics 360

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Despite the learning curve and cost considerations, my overall experience with Google Analytics 360 has been highly positive. It has played a crucial role in driving informed decision-making and contributing to the growth of our startup.

Pluspunten:

The robust features of Google Analytics 360, especially its advanced segmentation and unsampled data access, have immensely helped us gain deeper insights into our customer behavior. The seamless integration with other marketing platforms and the dedicated support provided by Google have been invaluable for optimizing our strategies.

Minpunten:

The initial learning curve of Google Analytics 360 can be challenging, especially for startups with limited time and resources. Additionally, the cost may pose a barrier for smaller companies.

Joe
Joe
Co-Founder in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

My Traffic Increased Immediately

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I recommend it to everyone. It's an easy learning curve and you can get lost in all the available data you're able to see.

Pluspunten:

The real time tracking of my pages, suggestions on how to improve my site, and what specific areas of my webpage needed help.

Minpunten:

To date, I haven't found anything I didn't like.

Jem
Jem
Founder in VK
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A bit fiddly at times, but by far the best package for checking and monitoring analytics

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small business it's vital for me to know stats about engagement for advertisers, so this is the simplest way to pull that data out. The software is also easy to use on the go via the mobile app, as already mentioned. For a small business, it's also helpful that you can automate most of the reports, so as to save time.

Pluspunten:

Quite simply, this is the complete package: • In-depth: There are so many options in this, you'd struggle to find something you can't find out! The data kit is really powerful once you've got it set up, and I've used it with several clients to monitor everything from basic views on the page, to the journey across the site and how far they scroll down a specific page. • Mobile App: For headline stats, I've found this really useful as someone running a small business. You can quickly see on the go if what you've put up has made an impact, and there's still a surprising amount of flexibility and in-sight in a mobile app. If you've got a couple of accounts on the go, you're also able to log into multiple ones at once without faffing around. • Notes: Recently discovered and a big fan! The ability to make notes natively about spikes or troughs so when you're looking back later is great, so you can make sure you still view stuff in context.

Minpunten:

Generally, I'm pretty impressed with this - the only faff is actually getting it set up in the first place. However, with a couple of tutorials from Google I was able to sort this out myself, so it is do-able! The only thing I've struggled with is checking outbound clicks - but I'm sure that is something someone who knows what they're doing can sort!

Paul
Paul
Director of Operations, Marketing Fulfillment in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Pluspunten:

Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Minpunten:

There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.

Craig
Small Business Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use Analytics tool for Newbies

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Google Analytics tracking software is easy and provides the analytical insights about my customer traffic, engagement and conversion funnel. So, I can optimize my e-commerce website content, marketing and products to increase sales. But due to limited support from Google and no development or coding experience, implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking was not easy and made me spend more time than I would have wanted before going live. If Google can provide e-commerce tracking developer resource, it would help newbies like me get the best optimization insights in lesser time.

Pluspunten:

I implemented Google Analytics tracking on my e-commerce website. So, I could track where traffic is coming from, on what products it is converting and who are my customers. My favorite feature of Google Analytics is Shopping Behavior because it showed me the complete funnel of sessions of customers who engaged with product banners, how many of those customers ended up going to product detail pages, who from those added items to their shopping cart and finally how many bought the products. When I analyzed this funnel, I was able to determine the list of customers I could re-target so they bought more.

Minpunten:

Implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking to correlate customer traffic and engagement with product performance was the most challenging part of Google Analytics implementation. Because I didn't have coding background and I never hired a professional developer. I tried to self serve by reading support documentation on Google's developer portal. Although that portal is pretty comprehensive with examples of code snippets, I didn't feel confident about customizing the code to fulfill my analytics needs. The concept of custom dimensions and custom metrics, scope and how to send data was complex.

Prithviraj
Prithviraj
SEO Consultant in India
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Tool To Interpret the Development of Your Website/App

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Google Analytics to track the performance of many of our clients.
1- Google analytics, overall is easy to use tool
2- Best thing about Google analytics is its's free
Problems I can solve using Google Analytics
1- I can easily track which page of my client's website is not performing
2- Easy to track traffic, know which pages and content is getting more viewed and further I can improve this pages and content for better conversions
3- Easy to track individual product performance for e-commerce store site
4- Easy to track which page has technical issue by analyzing sales funnel
5- Helps improving landing pages by analyzing the page performance based on traffic, session duration and conversion rate.
Benefits of Google Analytics:
1- I can improve my website's performance by analyzing each and every page performance and upgrading it for conversion.
2- I can easily compare product's performance for e-commerce site and give reports to client about every product sales.
3- I can easily improve my app's performance ans user interface by knowing every screen's performance

Pluspunten:

1- Ready Reports Generation 2- Real-time analysis of a website 3- Analysis of variety of site

Minpunten:

1- Few complications in combining dimensions and metrics 2- Few methods are tricky for setting up filters and segmentations

Julianna
creative director / sr. project manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Google Analytics as a First Time User with No Experience

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Google Analytics is pretty positive. They make it easy for various people in a company to access and use whether they are administrators or not. That is important to me because surprisingly a lot of programs have many restrictions on the amount of accounts or users that can access that kind of data, making it more difficult for a boutique company who may play more than one role.

Pluspunten:

The integration of Google Analytics was extremely simple and easy for tech novices to setup. As a user of wix for the company website, G.A. (google analytics) made it easier than wix on how to setup their tracking. However, I wish Google gave a simpler yet more comprehensive guide on how to read / understand the data. Sometimes I feel as if I'm missing part of the process as it takes me a long time to research each segment of services G.A. offers and then to apply that understanding to the data in front of me. I also want to know more on how to use this kind of data from Google to my advantage, especially when it comes to S.E.O and meta tags.

Minpunten:

Again, the features that I feel are missing are more instructional tools than anything else. I wish there was a guide given by Google for beginners on how to break-down the data, understand the numbers and charts and how to use it for my advantage.

Ravi
Sr. Product Manager in India
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Your only go to analytics tool (FREE). For paid, find your use case.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Google Analytics is slightly above satisfactory. It has helped us initially to track user data both in terms of analysis and reporting. Basis which we have been able to optimise our performance marketing leading to lower customer acquisition cost, improve our funnels leading to improved conversion and further improving margins, device expansion and off brand marketing strategy basis it's demographic data reports.

Pluspunten:

Impactful features: - GA has a freemium pricing model wherein you get a lot of functionalities in the FREE version which is majority of smaller organisation or start ups, more than sufficient. It's a go to tool for all the new products and mostly the first analytics tool to be integrated in their product. - Wide array of system reports: GA makes it easy for its user to track and analyse their users by providing access to a lot of system reports like audience demographics, acquisition reports, behaviour reports like pages visited, bounce rate, time on site etc. These reports have been helping us to do primary analysis of the users and their behaviour on the website. - Easy initial integration with detailed one for event tracking: For getting primary user data points like what pages user visits, time spent, bounce rate, unmarked acquisition channels etc, GA provides a very easy integration which is to simply put the GA pixel or script on every page of the website. This can be done by both GTM or by manually placing it in the code. - Google ecosystem: GA is part of the Google ecosystem which makes it integration with other Google products seamless. The best use cases for us are creating and exporting audiences to Ad Manager and integrating Google Optimize (AB test tool we use) with GA for detailed insights on the AB test experiments.

Minpunten:

Features to improve: - First and foremost is speed of data extraction which needs to be improved a lot. GA takes a lot of time to pull out data, even on system reports. Now this becomes really critical when we are analysing a data set or trying to troubleshoot a problem. This breaks the momentum and sometimes is frustrating. - Custom reports to be made easy: In custom reports we have to first create the structure of the report, save it and then only we can if the report fetches any data or not. This needs to be improved so that reports can be validated right there and then. - Lack of core implementation for publishing and lead-gen websites: The way GA provides e-commerce integration, it lags in providing an implementation for lead-gen websites as their use case, many-a-times, is more than a simple lead, but there are various types and qualities & qualification of leads.

desmond
desmond
Head of quality standards and accreditation in Ghana
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Google Analytics 360: A great software for complete comprehensive web traffic monitoring and report

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fast overwhelming response times in the views, as well as the flexibility to examine your site in real-time, have aided me in a variety of ways, from monitoring deploys on our site to unexpected changes in user behaviour owing to changes in our buying funnel.

Pluspunten:

There are several customization possibilities for creating reports and segments. Essentially, it has the capacity to follow the whole behavioural analytics of Google users. Secondly, the free version punches home enough energy to support most small and medium scale entreprises that cannot afford the premium version.

Minpunten:

Pageviews and sessions are two examples of baseline metrics that are challenging to comprehend that demand a lot of technical know-how. Secondly, getting the 360 version is quite expensive for both small-scale and medium companies and organizations.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas in Venezuela
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

An ally for our web pages

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work in a telecommunications company and we manage different websites. In particular, in our communications management we administer a website that can only be viewed by internal audiences and another site that is directed to the external public of the company and the community in general. For example, this tool has allowed us, in the case of the internal page, to know the interests of our workers regarding the news published by the company. Knowing what you want to know about our organization and has allowed us to detect that the news that reports on labor benefits, promotions and salary adjustments are the most visited month by month. In the case of our external website, the tool allows us to visualize that the community that visits our site does so to obtain information about plans and services, as well as top-ups for their mobile devices.

Pluspunten:

Using Google Analytics is essential when managing a web page. Since this tool allows you to have a comprehensive statistical analysis on traffic and the general behavior of our website, free. - The first benefit of this tool is that it is free. - It is easy to install or apply to our website. - This tool is great to have a daily record of how many people visit our website. - It offers detailed statistics about each of the URLs of our site that are most visited. - Generates daily navigation reports, visiting hours and busiest places. - Shows the number of visits to the site in real time on each of the pages. - It details the average duration of each visit, something that allows you to analyze the contents published there to make improvements. - Register the bounce rates of our website.

Minpunten:

- I found it difficult to provide access to new users so that they can also review the statistics on the website. - Only the person who has access can see, online, the statistics that the tool shows. This has generated that in our daily practice only one person must export the reports to present them to the managers of the company. - If an account is disabled all the registered information is lost. That's why the tool forces us to take care of that initial registration as if it were gold.

Stanislav
Stanislav
Digital Marketing Specialist in Bulgarije
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The Best in Digital Analytics

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Pluspunten:

The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight. Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results. Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Minpunten:

There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Kleding en mode, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's hard to complain about free

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's pretty great for what it is. A free, easy to use product that will help you make better, quicker decisions. Again, it's hard to argue with the value proposition.

Pluspunten:

The product is incredibly easy to use. For the basic features, you can train up someone to do reporting within less than a day. There are lots of different pieces of data and reports in there - you could spend tons of time going through it and still not hit everything. The basic model (which is all 90% of businesses really need) is free. Implementation is straightforward and about as simple as can be. Documentation (while sometimes a bit hard to parse) is readily available. Alerts are easy to set up. Very simple to make different views and properties so that you can keep distinct reporting separate plus have a raw data backup.

Minpunten:

Because it is free, it is one of the lower priority areas for development for Google. There's one particular (fairly minor) bug in it that drives me crazy that has been there for at least 3 years, and I know there is basically zero chance it gets addressed. You have no direct support or customer service, so you need to be good at self-help and googling your own answers to questions (which is luckily pretty easy). You have to deal with sampling for larger reports on the free version. A lot of the new additions which have been hyped up have been pretty weak once released (User ID view, etc).

Souhil
Souhil
Entrepreneur in Algerije
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The Best Free Analytics Tool to Track your Website Performance

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Analytics is typically helping me to create more products my website visitors needs and I can give them what they want and I get better ROI numbers every month because of this Free Google tool also, It helped me to get more conversions rate.
For me, Google Analytics is one of the best tools and I can't imagine myself managing and running my business without this tool and the new interface is getting better and I feel like Google is hearing us and reading our reviews to give us the best experience.
I sincerely hope, they will keep the good work and add more features and make it a user-friendly tool and we will help them by recommending it to our friends and family members.

Pluspunten:

It's a 100% Free Google Tool and It's one of the Best Analytics tools in the Market. I can Use It to track my website performance and examine what the customer performed starting from navigating my website until purchasing my products. I can instantly see my website visitors in real-time and I can accurately track the traffic source very easily. I can check and see which social media platforms are delivering me more visitors/customers. I can see which product pages are performing very well on my website in the "Top Active Pages" section. I can see the Locations/Countries I'm receiving the visitors from. I can instantly check the Audience Interests, Demographics, Geo, Behavior...etc. I like the "Users by time of day" Section because I can see when I'm getting more traffic during the day and this helps me to launch my social media campaigns. I like also, the "Sessions by device " because I can check which devices (Mobile, PC) my customers are using to visit my website. I like it because I can observe everything going on my website and it really helps me to fix any potential problems and to try and create more products my visitors want. In addition, an extremely valuable tool to track my Google Shopping Ads performance by obtaining more insights. The new Interface is more "user friendly" with more features and It's making a lot of difference in my daily use. I use it also to track and follow my Redbubble Shop performance and to check which pages are getting me more visitors.

Minpunten:

Every so often I don't get the exact Insights and sometimes I get them late. Sometimes when I use an AD Blocker, I get an error and I can't see anything. The Conversion option is a little bit complicated and If possible they can add some useful tutorials to assist us to understand and achieve the most outstanding results from it. They can include some colors in the Insights section too for a better-looking interface. They typically need to work on their integration with other websites like Shopify, Redbubble, Etsy, eBay, Amazon...etc. If possible they can instantly add more unique features to their Redbubble integration, so we can accurately track the direct sales too.

alimou
alimou
Freelancer in Senegal
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Google Analytics Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google robots are flockers, they can perceive what i won't ever see! I've make my choice this is a perfect tool!

Pluspunten:

Google Analytics is the magic tool utilized to screen your site guests just as analyze key measurements identified with your site traffic, for example, ricochet rate, pages per meeting and so forth Presently, all things considered how would we utilize this for our potential benefit? All things considered, the most self-evident yet likely most significant is you can use the data you get from Google Analytics and utilize that to support your advertising endeavors. An exemplary illustration of this would be through observing what channels your traffic comes from. Utilizing the screen capture from Google Analytics beneath, in the event that we investigate plainly we can see that each wellspring of traffic (Google CPC, Facebook, Organic traffic) is shading coded to show what number of visits are from that channel. Presently, with this data what we can derive is that a great deal of our traffic might be coming from natural inquiry, so with that data, we might need to coordinate a greater amount of our advertising spending plan toward something like SEO (website improvement) to help support the natural pursuit rankings and eventually your hunt traffic. Or then again perhaps you've recognized and failing to meet expectations channel that you might need to cut from your showcasing endeavors, this data can likewise be gathered from Google Analytics. To every one of you site proprietors, Google Analytics is your best partner for checking your exhibition on the web.

Minpunten:

I have nothing to reproach google analytics it is the perfect tool in my view. Without it, i will be less effective in my daily targeting. It signals me the least lack of referencing and that is priceless! Here i am supposed to criticize but i can only praise this wonderful tool!