Google Analytics 360 reviews

4,7 (6.925) Schrijf een review!

Over Google Analytics 360

Analyseplatform waarmee bedrijven van elke omvang het gedrag van gebruikers kunnen volgen, marketinginzichten kunnen verkrijgen en meer.

Meer informatie over Google Analytics 360

The customer service guidance is pretty solid from Google - guiding through set-up of both search and display ads and helping you understand some performance questions for ads and keywords.

It would almost feel wrong to complain or list any dislikes I have about something that is free.

Beoordelingen van Google Analytics 360

Waar voor je geld

Google Analytics 360 heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.925 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Analytics 360 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.925)

CEO in Nederland
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Top te gebruiken

5,0 vorig jaar

Werkt goed simpel makkelijk verbinden een toevoeging voor ons bedrijf

Zou makkelijk zijn hoe het nu al is denk

Kapil S.
Kapil S.
Senior Manager in Canada
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Highly Analytical, Easy to use & Realistic Analytical Tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been really satisfying.

The ease and user friendliness of UI, multi-purpose functionality and efficiency for the completion of tasks are the best part about this analytical tool.

The complexity in handling the backend panel.

Abhinav J.
Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Google Analytics - Powerful tool to get Insights about any Product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I would definitely recommend any person who wants to get insights about their business which is a very crucial thing to do. You can go for Google Analytics.

I used Google Analytics for one of my clients to get insights about his customer's buying pattern, who is coming to the website and actually making any order. Google Analytics provides powerful insights with reports and dashboards. It's easy to integrate too we just need to pass data via their apis

It's bit tricky to start using it as it has lot of features and it would take time to make best use of this platform.

Anthony G.
Vice President, Marketing in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Not the most intuitive, more maturity required

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: While very important to our business, the capabilities are limited and user experience frustrating. There is a lot of manual work I need to do to pull out the data I need.

You are able to easily track website traffic, including the source, and behavior.

The customization capabilities are extremely limiting. The UI is clunky and very restrictive.

Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Director of SEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Ideal Website Analytics for Most Owners

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is my go-to Analytics provider and the only one I recommend wholeheartedly to clients. It's robust enough to work for 90% of website owners.

Google Analytics is the Gold Standard in providing website analytics—it's intuitive and reliable. Although there is surely a learning curve to get the most out of the data, it offers robust reporting on nearly every area of importance for the majority of website owners. Only those with complex website situations should consider more complicated alternatives.

There are a few areas that are a bit fiddly—like trying to augment data in certain ways. For example, it's tricky to sometimes get both pageviews and sessions data for some views, and that seems like a pretty standard feature that should be easily toggled.

Ayesha A.
Student in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Best one so far

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: When I am doing a presentation I use google to get facts about stuffs.

First of all, I am a student and sometimes when I can’t find an answer or want to relearn about something I use google. Google is like a teacher to me I mostly learn more stuff through google since I am shy to talk to my teachers.

There’s not even one thing I hate about google but I think sometimes you can’t find the right answer to questions which doesn’t happen a lot.

Technical service specialist in Ghana
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Google analytics is better than ever

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Marketing

It is save,fast, easy and secured as compared to other website and it is the best in all.

If they can improve their assistant it will be far better than now.

Yunuen G.
Director de TI in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Herramienta para entender a los clientes

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mi experiencia en general a sido satisfactoria ya que me a ayudado a comprender lo que nuestro clientes decean y esperan de nuestro servicio

Me gusta que este sowfare te ofrezca herramientas importantes para tanto para empresas pequeñas como para empresas con varios personal,ofrece informes sin muestrear y la atribución basada en datos ,te ayuda para mejorar tu sitio web y puedes crear listas de marketing personalizadas

Es un poco lenta la plataforma al vincular datos y compartirlos con el cliente a veces da error y tienes que volver a realizar todo el proceso.

Sans prenom E.
Ceo in Kameroen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Google Analytics is the best.

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With Google Analytics 360, we managed to have an overview, full control of our operations and data.

What I like about this software is that you can benefit from insights exclusively provided by Google. You can also transform data into insights such as intelligent data analysis.

What I liked least about this software is that there is no reassuring certainty that additional calls will be answered.

Barış T.
Data Scientist in Turkije
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Get your Website Analytics with 360

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is an application that I use to obtain the necessary information of the websites we own through the application, to work on them, to make visualizations and presentations.

The app is easy to use and everything is clearly explained. Mid-range pricing in terms of pricing. You can make any statistical presentations or visualizations you want.

There is no problem in the application. Its use and other conditions are comfortable enough.

Marlyn G.
Marlyn G.
Marketing Operations Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Google Analytics 360 Identifies and improves the weak points of a website

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google analytics 360 goes one step further, since it has more tools than the free version, it is a platform that helps me analyze and collect information about websites. Thanks to this Google analytic I can carry out a deep analysis of the needs of each aspect of the online traffic that my company receives since it allows me to use it and understand in a better and more precise way the experience of my client within the web, in addition to Studying all touchpoints from one place helps me analyze buyers and their behaviors.

I like Google Analytics 360 because it allows me to have a more exhaustive analysis of the clients who visit the web page, it allows me to see the total number of users who visit me, place of origin, device, it also shows me the behavior of the visitors, what products they buy, the time they leave the website, what content interests them the most, where they look at the site from, what time of day they visit, what time of day they are most likely to make a purchase, where my target audience and among other things. With Google analytics 360 I can identify in which part or process of the websites where it is installed there are deficiencies, to decide on what and how to improve and thus increase conversion.

With more tools, the learning curve is slower, so it takes time to learn how to use it fully to get the most out of all the tools.

Ava H.
Ava H.
Software Development Engineer in VS
Draadloos, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A tool with all the necessary functions to increase the level of understanding of the clients.

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From Google Analytics 360 there are several fruits obtained since this tool is used, we have achieved a greater interaction of users with the site, make changes that are impressive and they feel pleased, get that when browsing the site it is light and with access easy and fast if you are from a mobile device, because not having an optimized site can be really harmful, especially in these times. In addition, knowing what are the flaws in the aesthetics of the web gives us the advantage of carrying out personalized transformations, which increases trust and increased use of our services.

I like this Google tool because it is vital when knowing how we should manage our website so that our customers feel satisfied and comfortable, that is, if they find the content, the services offered, attractive when entering the website, whether navigation is easy or not, all this allows us to provide comfort and better understand what each one wants. Google Analytics 360 allows the analysis of a large amount of data, such as tracking the profiles of each person who accesses our website, knowing where they come from and even from which device they do so, tracking the behavior of our users gives the advantage of knowing what kind of actions to take when there is more interaction on the site or, on the contrary, knowing what are the elements that influence the decrease in visits if access to the web is heavy or if its navigation and structure it is complex. In addition, having knowledge of the most used devices makes it easier for us to adjust to customer preferences. For example, if the input is from mobile devices, the ideal is to provide a fully optimized and agile site.

I have noticed that when it processes a large amount of data, its performance can be affected, being more precise slows down, so obtaining the analyzes can take longer than expected, but it is a matter of being patient, especially if you are in the presence of a large company. Its level of configuration can be complex if you are a beginner, so the ideal is to go to your support team or a specialist.

Ravi K.
Sr. Product Manager in India
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Your only go to analytics tool (FREE). For paid, find your use case.

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Google Analytics is slightly above satisfactory. It has helped us initially to track user data both in terms of analysis and reporting. Basis which we have been able to optimise our performance marketing leading to lower customer acquisition cost, improve our funnels leading to improved conversion and further improving margins, device expansion and off brand marketing strategy basis it's demographic data reports.

Impactful features: - GA has a freemium pricing model wherein you get a lot of functionalities in the FREE version which is majority of smaller organisation or start ups, more than sufficient. It's a go to tool for all the new products and mostly the first analytics tool to be integrated in their product. - Wide array of system reports: GA makes it easy for its user to track and analyse their users by providing access to a lot of system reports like audience demographics, acquisition reports, behaviour reports like pages visited, bounce rate, time on site etc. These reports have been helping us to do primary analysis of the users and their behaviour on the website. - Easy initial integration with detailed one for event tracking: For getting primary user data points like what pages user visits, time spent, bounce rate, unmarked acquisition channels etc, GA provides a very easy integration which is to simply put the GA pixel or script on every page of the website. This can be done by both GTM or by manually placing it in the code. - Google ecosystem: GA is part of the Google ecosystem which makes it integration with other Google products seamless. The best use cases for us are creating and exporting audiences to Ad Manager and integrating Google Optimize (AB test tool we use) with GA for detailed insights on the AB test experiments.

Features to improve: - First and foremost is speed of data extraction which needs to be improved a lot. GA takes a lot of time to pull out data, even on system reports. Now this becomes really critical when we are analysing a data set or trying to troubleshoot a problem. This breaks the momentum and sometimes is frustrating. - Custom reports to be made easy: In custom reports we have to first create the structure of the report, save it and then only we can if the report fetches any data or not. This needs to be improved so that reports can be validated right there and then. - Lack of core implementation for publishing and lead-gen websites: The way GA provides e-commerce integration, it lags in providing an implementation for lead-gen websites as their use case, many-a-times, is more than a simple lead, but there are various types and qualities & qualification of leads.

Data Analyst in Ghana
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best software for checking and monitoring analytics.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Simply great. Like I said it can be difficult to get the hang of it but once you do, you have an absolute analytics powerhouse on your hands.

Google Analytics is among the most powerful analytic tool out there. It also free which is absolutely great for the features and functionality you will be getting. The vast range of metrics that Google Analytics allows you to track is nothing short of impressive. I am a Data analyst and web developer in my company so Google analytics has been an indispensable tool for me. I use it daily to track behaviour flow, conversation rate, goals, web site analytics and many other metrics. Google data studio is a great way to retrieve data directly from the tool and create a customizable dashboard with all the top metrics that you frequently analyze or track.

I don't have much to complain about when it comes to Google analytics performance and reliability. The only issue I had was getting acquainted with navigating through and learning all the features. It takes a lot of time to learn how to use Google analytics to a workable degree. I personally had to take a free course offered by Google to properly get the hang of all the features and their uses and to properly monitor and analyze the data it provides. It's not easy to learn and so my team members often have problems and regularly come to me for help with using the software to achieve a certain desired goal.

Memory M.
Memory M.
Website Designer in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful but difficult to learn

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have a love/hate relationship with Google Analytics. It’s definitely useful and has helped us make improvements on our sites and learn more about our customers behaviors. But it’s also frustrating because we doing have enough time to use it as well as we could be. I got through a couple of sections in the course and never found the time to go back and finish setting it up properly.

Google Analytics is one of the best tools to help with SEO - it collects data about users on your website so that you can analyze it and determine the best ways to target your visitors. This is pretty crucial for anyone trying to get their site ranked on Google, and also helps with a lot of other things. The data gathered will tell you a lot about your site visitors such as their age, where they live, the type of device they use, and much more. It’s gets very granular. It can also help you determine if there are areas/pages on your site that need improvement. For example, if you notice that everyone leaves on the same page during the checkout process, there’s a good chance something is broken in that part of the process and you’ll know you need to investigate the problem. Honestly, there is so much data that Google Analytics provides, and so many ways it can help you, this could turn into a book. Or an entire college course. Needless to say, I won’t describe everything here - partly because it would take too long and partly because there’s still a lot I don’t know about Analytics. But if you (or your company) maintains a website and is looking to reach more customers, in the right target market, and rank in search engines, this is a must.

It so very time-consuming to learn how to use. Google offers a free course with multiple sections and videos to show you how to set your account up, explain the various features, etc. It’s pretty daunting to me, mainly because I’m a website designer and it’s hard to find adequate time to devote to learning all the Ins and outs of it, and to properly monitor the data it provides on a regular basis. To get the most out of Analytics, a company would pretty much need to have a full-time employee that just does this and nothing else.

Alimou B.
Alimou B.
Freelancer in Senegal
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Analytics Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Google robots are flockers, they can perceive what i won't ever see! I've make my choice this is a perfect tool!

Google Analytics is the magic tool utilized to screen your site guests just as analyze key measurements identified with your site traffic, for example, ricochet rate, pages per meeting and so forth Presently, all things considered how would we utilize this for our potential benefit? All things considered, the most self-evident yet likely most significant is you can use the data you get from Google Analytics and utilize that to support your advertising endeavors. An exemplary illustration of this would be through observing what channels your traffic comes from. Utilizing the screen capture from Google Analytics beneath, in the event that we investigate plainly we can see that each wellspring of traffic (Google CPC, Facebook, Organic traffic) is shading coded to show what number of visits are from that channel. Presently, with this data what we can derive is that a great deal of our traffic might be coming from natural inquiry, so with that data, we might need to coordinate a greater amount of our advertising spending plan toward something like SEO (website improvement) to help support the natural pursuit rankings and eventually your hunt traffic. Or then again perhaps you've recognized and failing to meet expectations channel that you might need to cut from your showcasing endeavors, this data can likewise be gathered from Google Analytics. To every one of you site proprietors, Google Analytics is your best partner for checking your exhibition on the web.

I have nothing to reproach google analytics it is the perfect tool in my view. Without it, i will be less effective in my daily targeting. It signals me the least lack of referencing and that is priceless! Here i am supposed to criticize but i can only praise this wonderful tool!

Ryan B.
VP, Digital Strategy in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A Staple For Anyone Doing Any Marketing

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I tell everyone with a website that they need Google Analytics. For every flaw, it has a dozen or more powerful features that make it worth using. There are easy ways to integrate with nearly any website platform, being even easier on platforms made for those who are less tech-savvy.

Google Analytics can be deep. Very deep. You can get user-by-user breakdowns of every interaction with your site, including the start and stop times of each visit, each interaction with each page, and on what device they visited each time. They never share user data, but you get everything you need to improve your marketing efforts. When compared to Google Ads, the retargeting options are beyond powerful, with nearly any customization you could possibly hope for or imagine. A couple of must-try reports include the top conversion paths report and the goal visualization paths (some assembly required).

There are still some elements of Google Analytics that are a bit frustrating. Google is getting a bit more privacy-conscious, which is good, but they seem to lump way too much data into broad and vague source categories such as "(direct) / (none)" and "Unknown". The metrics for time on page and session duration are usually wrong, as they have no way of tracking this without a user interacting beyond the first page. Small prices to pay for the other features and the available data. However, the smaller the traffic flow to your site, the less Google Analytics will help you. Consider running it in tandem with Google Ads or another paid traffic source to get some additional traffic flow.

Ranil F.
Freelancer in Italië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best up to date transparent metric tool..

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall conclusion is, Google Analytics is a great tool. I recommend without any doubt and I can say, your satisfaction will be guaranteed! IT saves your time, makes your work easy and it's very easy to use. I personally found out it's amazing. If you're using Adobe Analytics or something else I invite you to give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

As a freelancer one of my main activity is web traffic providing. With many years of experience in this field I know how important is to have a good metric tool to monitor the traffic and it's behavior. In that point the google analytics comes handy. It helps to track the visit of the customer until the last point, the time spent in the site/app which helps to improve the functionality. It's up to date, transparent and easy to use. When it comes to SEO it plays a nice roll to fulfill my customers' requirements. With the bounce rate of the visits it provides, ensure the my customers the quality of traffic I provide. That's why I always recommend my customers Google Analytics together with the tracking link. It has a nice dashboard that impress me.

To be honest there're some suggestions I would like to highlight. 1 - It need some direct support other than too much automated which will be very useful for a new user. (Previously I had to involve in some complains of my costumers regarding setting it up) 2 - It'll be awesome if google can provide the possibility to track the direct sales as well. 3 - In my point of view, the most common method of trouble shooting is (specially when you're new) to go and watch a video tutorial. There're lot of features in Google Analytics which will be very useful such demonstrations to understand how they work and what they do as well as to fix the problems you find.

Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur in Algerije
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Free Analytics Tool to Track your Website Performance

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Analytics is typically helping me to create more products my website visitors needs and I can give them what they want and I get better ROI numbers every month because of this Free Google tool also, It helped me to get more conversions rate.
For me, Google Analytics is one of the best tools and I can't imagine myself managing and running my business without this tool and the new interface is getting better and I feel like Google is hearing us and reading our reviews to give us the best experience.
I sincerely hope, they will keep the good work and add more features and make it a user-friendly tool and we will help them by recommending it to our friends and family members.

It's a 100% Free Google Tool and It's one of the Best Analytics tools in the Market. I can Use It to track my website performance and examine what the customer performed starting from navigating my website until purchasing my products. I can instantly see my website visitors in real-time and I can accurately track the traffic source very easily. I can check and see which social media platforms are delivering me more visitors/customers. I can see which product pages are performing very well on my website in the "Top Active Pages" section. I can see the Locations/Countries I'm receiving the visitors from. I can instantly check the Audience Interests, Demographics, Geo, Behavior...etc. I like the "Users by time of day" Section because I can see when I'm getting more traffic during the day and this helps me to launch my social media campaigns. I like also, the "Sessions by device " because I can check which devices (Mobile, PC) my customers are using to visit my website. I like it because I can observe everything going on my website and it really helps me to fix any potential problems and to try and create more products my visitors want. In addition, an extremely valuable tool to track my Google Shopping Ads performance by obtaining more insights. The new Interface is more "user friendly" with more features and It's making a lot of difference in my daily use. I use it also to track and follow my Redbubble Shop performance and to check which pages are getting me more visitors.

Every so often I don't get the exact Insights and sometimes I get them late. Sometimes when I use an AD Blocker, I get an error and I can't see anything. The Conversion option is a little bit complicated and If possible they can add some useful tutorials to assist us to understand and achieve the most outstanding results from it. They can include some colors in the Insights section too for a better-looking interface. They typically need to work on their integration with other websites like Shopify, Redbubble, Etsy, eBay, Amazon...etc. If possible they can instantly add more unique features to their Redbubble integration, so we can accurately track the direct sales too.

Marshall A.
Marshall A.
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

There's A Billion Metric Sites Online, And Only One Google Analytics!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love it and wouldn't trust any other third party service claiming to know your monthly hits and traffic sources and be able to give you the keywords people searched and from what device and location etc.

As an SEO of 10+ years, performing amazing service and White SEO with Google and for small business clients all over the world, I've come to realize that you can only trust certain software and programs to give you real data and results when you need it most. Even I admit to using other software like AWR Cloud to catch a "glimpse" of what traffic I've received to a site in the last 7 days or 30 days specifically, I never trust it fully, because at the end of the day I don't trust a third-party telling me what the Source can tell me directly. Sure Google can't really show you granular statistics on 3rd party traffic from Yahoo and Bing and other major engines, but who cares. Google's traffic amounts to 66.6% of the traffic online, and at the end of the day, when I want to know what internal landing pages are the most popular by source of organic, referral, and direct (SEO) traffic locations, I can and that helps me to know what my audience is gravitating to the most, and that helps me create a new content schedule for the month, putting out content around the most popular and widely searched pages of my websites. I love Google Analytics, and I steer clear of the 3rd party noise, claiming they have better metrics than the source, it's bull. Get GA today!

There are a ton of new features and many don't apply to my version of SEO for local businesses, however, I just steer clear of those areas and look at the metrics that I truly care about.

Alekhya V.
Digital Marketer and Business Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Impeccable Medium To Analyse Your Small & Large Businesses Traffic Online At One Place"

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was so easily able to gather the most impetous information of my business reach publicly online so I always made amendments in my marketing strategies depending on the analytics gathered for my business. And also I was able to measure the costs and marketing tips based on the analysis of my current business marketing strategies. That's it! Once measured, I refined my marketing techniques so that my business online reach had took a quick growth among the organic users.

What not! All the features provided by Google Analytics to track your business website by keeping an eye on the public reach, organic search, organic traffic,target keywords,improvements,marketing strategies everything literally for your business can be monitored on your finger tips online. The most easiest and convenient option for which I use this tool is that you can access your business website's entire data like bounce rate, daily organic traffic including the count with a gun shot perfection. The bounce rate feature is another boon I can say where it helped me to input attractive and organic viewer driven content on my business page based on the previous bounce rate value, so that it enhanced the readability and usability for existing and new users which helped in reducing the bounce rate for my online business.

As per my usage till now I dint find any cons for this tool so far. But I am a little dissappointed with the feature regarding the data viewing on a mobile or handset which is not so comfortable as that looks on my laptop. If you want to monitor your business regularly and need to have a fast growth into the online world then I would surely recommend this tool for a quick glance of your online business public reach.

Vice President, Marketing and Analytics in VS
Kleding en mode, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It's hard to complain about free

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's pretty great for what it is. A free, easy to use product that will help you make better, quicker decisions. Again, it's hard to argue with the value proposition.

The product is incredibly easy to use. For the basic features, you can train up someone to do reporting within less than a day. There are lots of different pieces of data and reports in there - you could spend tons of time going through it and still not hit everything. The basic model (which is all 90% of businesses really need) is free. Implementation is straightforward and about as simple as can be. Documentation (while sometimes a bit hard to parse) is readily available. Alerts are easy to set up. Very simple to make different views and properties so that you can keep distinct reporting separate plus have a raw data backup.

Because it is free, it is one of the lower priority areas for development for Google. There's one particular (fairly minor) bug in it that drives me crazy that has been there for at least 3 years, and I know there is basically zero chance it gets addressed. You have no direct support or customer service, so you need to be good at self-help and googling your own answers to questions (which is luckily pretty easy). You have to deal with sampling for larger reports on the free version. A lot of the new additions which have been hyped up have been pretty weak once released (User ID view, etc).

Sandesh B.
Sandesh B.
Blogger in India
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Detailed Analysis

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had an amazing experience where I got introduced to a new world of data collection. I came to know why many websites ask location details or mail ID (to detect age and gender - which I understood after using Google Analytics). I would recommend this software/service to any beginner in website building.

I am a blogger from the past 5 months, managing my blog and checking to see the traffic to my webpage has never been easier. So I checked about that and found out that 'Google Analytics' software/platform is providing detailed analysis of the place where my visitors are from, their age, their gender, the amount of time spent by them on specific pages and even number of people who viewed my profile in detail. Wow!! How beautiful is that! I was so amused by that and registered my blog page to Google Analytics. It also allowed me to take up a "Beginner Course" to understand the service better and comprehend the analytics results. The course is so good that anyone can understand the meaning of the data and the in-depth results of the analytics. I also have an option to connect the 'Google Search Console' to optimise my web page for Search Engines (SEO). And the most amazing fact is that it is provided by Google for absolutely free of cost. So now I can now know how my website/blog is performing in the search results and how people view my website. It also allows me to better understand how I can improve it so that the viewers become potential subscribers to my blog. All these points and facts are the ones which I like the most about the Google Analytics software/service.

The only point I would like to mention is that to understand and not down the data, one should have a basic knowledge about the 'Marketing Funnel'. One should know how the data is collected and to add items in website like - sign in options, location detection option, cookie acceptance policy pop-ups and much more. To understand these basic points, we need to have a basic knowledge about websites, coding and other factors available in our blogging platform. Improvements are based on intuition for beginners rather applicative knowledge from the data obtained from Google Analytics. These points I like the least about this software, as a beginner.

Ahmed S.
Marketing Manager in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google analytics

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After using it for more than 2 years now and with its updates I consider it one of my essential data provider, of course there are other more friendly software out there to use, but dealing with google analytics is my main credible data source, after all its google who indexes your file to search engines who created it..how not to depend on its data.

It supplies detailed and customised structural data about your admitted websites that offer great help for a deep insight from many aspects with tremendous amount of information that can reaffirm your online business if you utilise it well as it is a very powerful tool or can san sink your business if you misinterpreted or overlooked the data provided , for example if you are selling products online for teenagers and you dont customise your website to it and the analytics shows you that the age accessing your page is above this age , you loose customers, also the demographic data is important for example do not advertise winter products and heavy clothes in places with warm climate and it goes on and on until you customise your online business for the right customer and thats is the core concept of google analytics

It is not easy to install for beginners and a lot of parameters have to be setup correctly in order to get reliable data that can help you take a business decision. The implementation of its codes in your website is not foe newbies at all or even a regular user, it needs either a professional or an experienced user to install its provided codes in the places they belong.

Blogger in VK
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A fantastic and easy to use analytics tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Google Analytics has enabled me to gain a better understanding of my websites content and my audiences interactions with my content.
This is because google analytics allows me to easily identify where my audience are spending the most time on my site or what overall interactions they have.
Therefore, this enables me to tailor my websites content and design to more specifically match the demands of my audience.
This is ultimately a crucial aspect of retaining users and building a site that is authoritative and trustworthy in many ways.

The ability for me to track the whole user process of my audience on my blog is what makes Google Analytics a great tool. For example, there is a diverse range of metrics available such as the ability to identify traffic sources, times of the day your users visit your site, the devices your audience use , user retention , bounce rate, and session duration amongst many other aspects. Also, the use of graphs and charts to display the analytics of your website makes everything regarding the functionality of your site and the user experience really easy to interpret in an efficient way. This is because these graphs and charts are very easy to understand, meaning they can be understood by anyone, thereby making google analytics such a diverse tool that easily appeals to anyone with a digital presence.

I don't like the fact that google analytics also tracks your personal usage of your website (or other digital asset). By this I mean that every time you personally interact with your website, this counts towards the data that google analytics records. Therefore, if you frequently view your website (which I regularly do) the data can easily be inaccurate and unreliable in regards to how your audience uses your website. As a result, it'd be much better if they has a feature that could exclude your personal IP address/your personal account from the data. There could be a way that you can do this, but i'm not able to find it if that is the case, so this is an issue that really needs addressing.