Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Google Analytics 360

Analyseplatform waarmee bedrijven van elke omvang het gedrag van gebruikers kunnen volgen, marketinginzichten kunnen verkrijgen en meer.

Meer informatie over Google Analytics 360

Reviews filteren (6.493)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Google Analytics 360 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.493)

CEO in Nederland
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Top te gebruiken

5 11 maanden geleden

Werkt goed simpel makkelijk verbinden een toevoeging voor ons bedrijf

Zou makkelijk zijn hoe het nu al is denk

Adam ¿.
Adam ¿.
Marketing Coordinator in Tsjechië
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

All-in-one web analytics tool

5 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google Analytics is our go-to tool for web diagnostics, search engine optimization, content creation, and evaluating conversions. Google Analytics is truly essential for business development.

I like that in Google Analytics, users can set the events of their choosing to track. There are so many demographic and behavioral statistics that users can take advantage of.

Google Analytics is a potent tool, which means it might be slightly complex for new users. The newest version of Analytics completely changed the workflow and is in my opinion harder to navigate through.

Software Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Google Analytics is an extreme value for the $$$

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Primarily we use Google Analytics to track user interaction within our websites and mobile apps. This provides us with data that allows us to focus our energy on those areas used most by our customers. It also helps us determine which features might be difficult to find or hard to use. Additionally, we use some of the ecommerce metrics like customer lifetime value and average order on websites with an ecommerce component.

One of the biggest pros about using Google Analytics (besides being free) is the integration with all of the other Google tools (Google Ads, Firebase, etc). Overall, the Google documentation, free training and wealth of information makes is very easy for anyone to get up and running in a very short period of time. Robust and highly customizable reporting allows your to create reports that contain the exact data you want.

At first blush, the platform can be overwhelming. You need to learn the "language" of Google Analytics and not be intimated by all of the dashboards and options. If you website grows, and your traffic is really high (a good problem to have) then you'll have to start paying for Google Analytics which tends to be a little more $$ than some of the competitors offerings.

Fouad F.
civil engineer in Algerije
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

data analytics

2 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: it was a bad experience for me, I hope to find a nother software for analyse my data

simpl software for analyse google data and bloger data

it is dificult to use and understanding google analytics

Ravi K.
Sr. Product Manager in India
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Your only go to analytics tool (FREE). For paid, find your use case.

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Google Analytics is slightly above satisfactory. It has helped us initially to track user data both in terms of analysis and reporting. Basis which we have been able to optimise our performance marketing leading to lower customer acquisition cost, improve our funnels leading to improved conversion and further improving margins, device expansion and off brand marketing strategy basis it's demographic data reports.

Impactful features: - GA has a freemium pricing model wherein you get a lot of functionalities in the FREE version which is majority of smaller organisation or start ups, more than sufficient. It's a go to tool for all the new products and mostly the first analytics tool to be integrated in their product. - Wide array of system reports: GA makes it easy for its user to track and analyse their users by providing access to a lot of system reports like audience demographics, acquisition reports, behaviour reports like pages visited, bounce rate, time on site etc. These reports have been helping us to do primary analysis of the users and their behaviour on the website. - Easy initial integration with detailed one for event tracking: For getting primary user data points like what pages user visits, time spent, bounce rate, unmarked acquisition channels etc, GA provides a very easy integration which is to simply put the GA pixel or script on every page of the website. This can be done by both GTM or by manually placing it in the code. - Google ecosystem: GA is part of the Google ecosystem which makes it integration with other Google products seamless. The best use cases for us are creating and exporting audiences to Ad Manager and integrating Google Optimize (AB test tool we use) with GA for detailed insights on the AB test experiments.

Features to improve: - First and foremost is speed of data extraction which needs to be improved a lot. GA takes a lot of time to pull out data, even on system reports. Now this becomes really critical when we are analysing a data set or trying to troubleshoot a problem. This breaks the momentum and sometimes is frustrating. - Custom reports to be made easy: In custom reports we have to first create the structure of the report, save it and then only we can if the report fetches any data or not. This needs to be improved so that reports can be validated right there and then. - Lack of core implementation for publishing and lead-gen websites: The way GA provides e-commerce integration, it lags in providing an implementation for lead-gen websites as their use case, many-a-times, is more than a simple lead, but there are various types and qualities & qualification of leads.

CTO in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Nice but improvable

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use Google Analytics 360 to harvest BI on our customers' web and ecommerce sites.

The nicest thing for Google Analytics is that it's a one-stop-shop that does everything you reasonably need and integrates smoothly with more or less everything.

The two things we like least about Google Analytics 360 are the lack of customizability beyond what's already built in and the time-to-time change of fundamental stuff like the terms of use, api, UI, and so on that force you to adapt again or miss a useful feature.

April M.
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Google Analytics #1!

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It's very easy to use. His. My staff has never complained once when we made the change , They prefer Google Analytics over is analytics over any other Is software.

Integrating my previous software into Google Analytics his analytics was so easy. I truly did not find any part of this software that I least liked everything weverything we used was truly this is truly impeccable.

Dany K.
youtuber in Indonesië
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Analytics

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: the data sometimes not good,, not usefull and so many button,, make it easy is good

this software can use for analytics my personal website

we can use this for strategy about statistic and else

Ninos M.
Ninos M.
Creative in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Industry Standard By All Means

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's the go-to platform for tracking, monitoring, reporting. That we use for any website, regardless of size or complexity of work.

Absolutely love Google Analytics! we implement it on all our websites, and 90% of our clients request Google Analytics integration. You can go as detailed as you want with the reports, metrics, etc.. or as simple as one main account with very easy to ready and understand metrics such as real-time visitors, traffic, sessions.. it's easy to integrate on any website, either direct code to head, with a plugin (if WP) or use Google Tag Manager.

The only thing I don't like about GA is the complexity of getting the right data and reports, which isn't very easy to do in a straightforward manner. And to get full advantage of the platform, one needs at least an introductory course and some experience, to get the best of it.

Chuck F.
Chuck F.
Owner in Bahama’s
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Web Analytics software I've ever used.

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google analytics has been my go to web analytics and tracking software for many years. It has everything I need for my Web Analytics & tracking. I'm a webmaster and i use it for all of my websites!

1) Extremely detailed 2) Data on everything from Country, Location, Device, Os & much more. 3) Very accurate Tracking Data.

No cons really. Has everything i need for my Web analytics.

Daniele P.
Daniele P.
Sviluppatore in Italië

Indispensabile

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Con questa soluzione ho un colpo d'occhio sulla situazione del sito aziendale e di quello dei miei clienti. I vantaggi in termini di marketing e posizionamento sono immensi

Imprescindibile per chiunque debba monitorare una prodotto (sito, commerce, app) legato al web. Completo, facile da utilizzare, facile da configurare e integrato con gli altri prodotti della piattaforma. Tutte le informazioni sono presentate con semplicità ma accuratezza. Un must have

A volte nella sua esemplificazione è ridondante nelle informazioni e alcune metriche sono raggiungibile con difficoltà. E in alcune esportazioni dati è elefantiaco

Data Analyst in Ghana
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

The best software for checking and monitoring analytics.

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simply great. Like I said it can be difficult to get the hang of it but once you do, you have an absolute analytics powerhouse on your hands.

Google Analytics is among the most powerful analytic tool out there. It also free which is absolutely great for the features and functionality you will be getting. The vast range of metrics that Google Analytics allows you to track is nothing short of impressive. I am a Data analyst and web developer in my company so Google analytics has been an indispensable tool for me. I use it daily to track behaviour flow, conversation rate, goals, web site analytics and many other metrics. Google data studio is a great way to retrieve data directly from the tool and create a customizable dashboard with all the top metrics that you frequently analyze or track.

I don't have much to complain about when it comes to Google analytics performance and reliability. The only issue I had was getting acquainted with navigating through and learning all the features. It takes a lot of time to learn how to use Google analytics to a workable degree. I personally had to take a free course offered by Google to properly get the hang of all the features and their uses and to properly monitor and analyze the data it provides. It's not easy to learn and so my team members often have problems and regularly come to me for help with using the software to achieve a certain desired goal.

Memory M.
Memory M.
Website Designer in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful but difficult to learn

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a love/hate relationship with Google Analytics. It’s definitely useful and has helped us make improvements on our sites and learn more about our customers behaviors. But it’s also frustrating because we doing have enough time to use it as well as we could be. I got through a couple of sections in the course and never found the time to go back and finish setting it up properly.

Google Analytics is one of the best tools to help with SEO - it collects data about users on your website so that you can analyze it and determine the best ways to target your visitors. This is pretty crucial for anyone trying to get their site ranked on Google, and also helps with a lot of other things. The data gathered will tell you a lot about your site visitors such as their age, where they live, the type of device they use, and much more. It’s gets very granular. It can also help you determine if there are areas/pages on your site that need improvement. For example, if you notice that everyone leaves on the same page during the checkout process, there’s a good chance something is broken in that part of the process and you’ll know you need to investigate the problem. Honestly, there is so much data that Google Analytics provides, and so many ways it can help you, this could turn into a book. Or an entire college course. Needless to say, I won’t describe everything here - partly because it would take too long and partly because there’s still a lot I don’t know about Analytics. But if you (or your company) maintains a website and is looking to reach more customers, in the right target market, and rank in search engines, this is a must.

It so very time-consuming to learn how to use. Google offers a free course with multiple sections and videos to show you how to set your account up, explain the various features, etc. It’s pretty daunting to me, mainly because I’m a website designer and it’s hard to find adequate time to devote to learning all the Ins and outs of it, and to properly monitor the data it provides on a regular basis. To get the most out of Analytics, a company would pretty much need to have a full-time employee that just does this and nothing else.

Alimou B.
Alimou B.
Freelancer in Senegal
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Analytics Review

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Google robots are flockers, they can perceive what i won't ever see! I've make my choice this is a perfect tool!

Google Analytics is the magic tool utilized to screen your site guests just as analyze key measurements identified with your site traffic, for example, ricochet rate, pages per meeting and so forth Presently, all things considered how would we utilize this for our potential benefit? All things considered, the most self-evident yet likely most significant is you can use the data you get from Google Analytics and utilize that to support your advertising endeavors. An exemplary illustration of this would be through observing what channels your traffic comes from. Utilizing the screen capture from Google Analytics beneath, in the event that we investigate plainly we can see that each wellspring of traffic (Google CPC, Facebook, Organic traffic) is shading coded to show what number of visits are from that channel. Presently, with this data what we can derive is that a great deal of our traffic might be coming from natural inquiry, so with that data, we might need to coordinate a greater amount of our advertising spending plan toward something like SEO (website improvement) to help support the natural pursuit rankings and eventually your hunt traffic. Or then again perhaps you've recognized and failing to meet expectations channel that you might need to cut from your showcasing endeavors, this data can likewise be gathered from Google Analytics. To every one of you site proprietors, Google Analytics is your best partner for checking your exhibition on the web.

I have nothing to reproach google analytics it is the perfect tool in my view. Without it, i will be less effective in my daily targeting. It signals me the least lack of referencing and that is priceless! Here i am supposed to criticize but i can only praise this wonderful tool!

Ryan B.
VP, Digital Strategy in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A Staple For Anyone Doing Any Marketing

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I tell everyone with a website that they need Google Analytics. For every flaw, it has a dozen or more powerful features that make it worth using. There are easy ways to integrate with nearly any website platform, being even easier on platforms made for those who are less tech-savvy.

Google Analytics can be deep. Very deep. You can get user-by-user breakdowns of every interaction with your site, including the start and stop times of each visit, each interaction with each page, and on what device they visited each time. They never share user data, but you get everything you need to improve your marketing efforts. When compared to Google Ads, the retargeting options are beyond powerful, with nearly any customization you could possibly hope for or imagine. A couple of must-try reports include the top conversion paths report and the goal visualization paths (some assembly required).

There are still some elements of Google Analytics that are a bit frustrating. Google is getting a bit more privacy-conscious, which is good, but they seem to lump way too much data into broad and vague source categories such as "(direct) / (none)" and "Unknown". The metrics for time on page and session duration are usually wrong, as they have no way of tracking this without a user interacting beyond the first page. Small prices to pay for the other features and the available data. However, the smaller the traffic flow to your site, the less Google Analytics will help you. Consider running it in tandem with Google Ads or another paid traffic source to get some additional traffic flow.

Ranil F.
Freelancer in Italië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best up to date transparent metric tool..

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall conclusion is, Google Analytics is a great tool. I recommend without any doubt and I can say, your satisfaction will be guaranteed! IT saves your time, makes your work easy and it's very easy to use. I personally found out it's amazing. If you're using Adobe Analytics or something else I invite you to give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

As a freelancer one of my main activity is web traffic providing. With many years of experience in this field I know how important is to have a good metric tool to monitor the traffic and it's behavior. In that point the google analytics comes handy. It helps to track the visit of the customer until the last point, the time spent in the site/app which helps to improve the functionality. It's up to date, transparent and easy to use. When it comes to SEO it plays a nice roll to fulfill my customers' requirements. With the bounce rate of the visits it provides, ensure the my customers the quality of traffic I provide. That's why I always recommend my customers Google Analytics together with the tracking link. It has a nice dashboard that impress me.

To be honest there're some suggestions I would like to highlight. 1 - It need some direct support other than too much automated which will be very useful for a new user. (Previously I had to involve in some complains of my costumers regarding setting it up) 2 - It'll be awesome if google can provide the possibility to track the direct sales as well. 3 - In my point of view, the most common method of trouble shooting is (specially when you're new) to go and watch a video tutorial. There're lot of features in Google Analytics which will be very useful such demonstrations to understand how they work and what they do as well as to fix the problems you find.

Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur in Algerije
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Free Analytics Tool to Track your Website Performance

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Google Analytics is typically helping me to create more products my website visitors needs and I can give them what they want and I get better ROI numbers every month because of this Free Google tool also, It helped me to get more conversions rate.
For me, Google Analytics is one of the best tools and I can't imagine myself managing and running my business without this tool and the new interface is getting better and I feel like Google is hearing us and reading our reviews to give us the best experience.
I sincerely hope, they will keep the good work and add more features and make it a user-friendly tool and we will help them by recommending it to our friends and family members.

It's a 100% Free Google Tool and It's one of the Best Analytics tools in the Market. I can Use It to track my website performance and examine what the customer performed starting from navigating my website until purchasing my products. I can instantly see my website visitors in real-time and I can accurately track the traffic source very easily. I can check and see which social media platforms are delivering me more visitors/customers. I can see which product pages are performing very well on my website in the "Top Active Pages" section. I can see the Locations/Countries I'm receiving the visitors from. I can instantly check the Audience Interests, Demographics, Geo, Behavior...etc. I like the "Users by time of day" Section because I can see when I'm getting more traffic during the day and this helps me to launch my social media campaigns. I like also, the "Sessions by device " because I can check which devices (Mobile, PC) my customers are using to visit my website. I like it because I can observe everything going on my website and it really helps me to fix any potential problems and to try and create more products my visitors want. In addition, an extremely valuable tool to track my Google Shopping Ads performance by obtaining more insights. The new Interface is more "user friendly" with more features and It's making a lot of difference in my daily use. I use it also to track and follow my Redbubble Shop performance and to check which pages are getting me more visitors.

Every so often I don't get the exact Insights and sometimes I get them late. Sometimes when I use an AD Blocker, I get an error and I can't see anything. The Conversion option is a little bit complicated and If possible they can add some useful tutorials to assist us to understand and achieve the most outstanding results from it. They can include some colors in the Insights section too for a better-looking interface. They typically need to work on their integration with other websites like Shopify, Redbubble, Etsy, eBay, Amazon...etc. If possible they can instantly add more unique features to their Redbubble integration, so we can accurately track the direct sales too.

Marshall A.
Marshall A.
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

There's A Billion Metric Sites Online, And Only One Google Analytics!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love it and wouldn't trust any other third party service claiming to know your monthly hits and traffic sources and be able to give you the keywords people searched and from what device and location etc.

As an SEO of 10+ years, performing amazing service and White SEO with Google and for small business clients all over the world, I've come to realize that you can only trust certain software and programs to give you real data and results when you need it most. Even I admit to using other software like AWR Cloud to catch a "glimpse" of what traffic I've received to a site in the last 7 days or 30 days specifically, I never trust it fully, because at the end of the day I don't trust a third-party telling me what the Source can tell me directly. Sure Google can't really show you granular statistics on 3rd party traffic from Yahoo and Bing and other major engines, but who cares. Google's traffic amounts to 66.6% of the traffic online, and at the end of the day, when I want to know what internal landing pages are the most popular by source of organic, referral, and direct (SEO) traffic locations, I can and that helps me to know what my audience is gravitating to the most, and that helps me create a new content schedule for the month, putting out content around the most popular and widely searched pages of my websites. I love Google Analytics, and I steer clear of the 3rd party noise, claiming they have better metrics than the source, it's bull. Get GA today!

There are a ton of new features and many don't apply to my version of SEO for local businesses, however, I just steer clear of those areas and look at the metrics that I truly care about.

Alekhya V.
Digital Marketer and Business Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Impeccable Medium To Analyse Your Small & Large Businesses Traffic Online At One Place"

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I was so easily able to gather the most impetous information of my business reach publicly online so I always made amendments in my marketing strategies depending on the analytics gathered for my business. And also I was able to measure the costs and marketing tips based on the analysis of my current business marketing strategies. That's it! Once measured, I refined my marketing techniques so that my business online reach had took a quick growth among the organic users.

What not! All the features provided by Google Analytics to track your business website by keeping an eye on the public reach, organic search, organic traffic,target keywords,improvements,marketing strategies everything literally for your business can be monitored on your finger tips online. The most easiest and convenient option for which I use this tool is that you can access your business website's entire data like bounce rate, daily organic traffic including the count with a gun shot perfection. The bounce rate feature is another boon I can say where it helped me to input attractive and organic viewer driven content on my business page based on the previous bounce rate value, so that it enhanced the readability and usability for existing and new users which helped in reducing the bounce rate for my online business.

As per my usage till now I dint find any cons for this tool so far. But I am a little dissappointed with the feature regarding the data viewing on a mobile or handset which is not so comfortable as that looks on my laptop. If you want to monitor your business regularly and need to have a fast growth into the online world then I would surely recommend this tool for a quick glance of your online business public reach.

Vice President, Marketing and Analytics in VS
Kleding en mode, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It's hard to complain about free

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's pretty great for what it is. A free, easy to use product that will help you make better, quicker decisions. Again, it's hard to argue with the value proposition.

The product is incredibly easy to use. For the basic features, you can train up someone to do reporting within less than a day. There are lots of different pieces of data and reports in there - you could spend tons of time going through it and still not hit everything. The basic model (which is all 90% of businesses really need) is free. Implementation is straightforward and about as simple as can be. Documentation (while sometimes a bit hard to parse) is readily available. Alerts are easy to set up. Very simple to make different views and properties so that you can keep distinct reporting separate plus have a raw data backup.

Because it is free, it is one of the lower priority areas for development for Google. There's one particular (fairly minor) bug in it that drives me crazy that has been there for at least 3 years, and I know there is basically zero chance it gets addressed. You have no direct support or customer service, so you need to be good at self-help and googling your own answers to questions (which is luckily pretty easy). You have to deal with sampling for larger reports on the free version. A lot of the new additions which have been hyped up have been pretty weak once released (User ID view, etc).

Sandesh B.
Sandesh B.
Blogger in India
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Detailed Analysis

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I had an amazing experience where I got introduced to a new world of data collection. I came to know why many websites ask location details or mail ID (to detect age and gender - which I understood after using Google Analytics). I would recommend this software/service to any beginner in website building.

I am a blogger from the past 5 months, managing my blog and checking to see the traffic to my webpage has never been easier. So I checked about that and found out that 'Google Analytics' software/platform is providing detailed analysis of the place where my visitors are from, their age, their gender, the amount of time spent by them on specific pages and even number of people who viewed my profile in detail. Wow!! How beautiful is that! I was so amused by that and registered my blog page to Google Analytics. It also allowed me to take up a "Beginner Course" to understand the service better and comprehend the analytics results. The course is so good that anyone can understand the meaning of the data and the in-depth results of the analytics. I also have an option to connect the 'Google Search Console' to optimise my web page for Search Engines (SEO). And the most amazing fact is that it is provided by Google for absolutely free of cost. So now I can now know how my website/blog is performing in the search results and how people view my website. It also allows me to better understand how I can improve it so that the viewers become potential subscribers to my blog. All these points and facts are the ones which I like the most about the Google Analytics software/service.

The only point I would like to mention is that to understand and not down the data, one should have a basic knowledge about the 'Marketing Funnel'. One should know how the data is collected and to add items in website like - sign in options, location detection option, cookie acceptance policy pop-ups and much more. To understand these basic points, we need to have a basic knowledge about websites, coding and other factors available in our blogging platform. Improvements are based on intuition for beginners rather applicative knowledge from the data obtained from Google Analytics. These points I like the least about this software, as a beginner.

Ahmed S.
Marketing Manager in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google analytics

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: After using it for more than 2 years now and with its updates I consider it one of my essential data provider, of course there are other more friendly software out there to use, but dealing with google analytics is my main credible data source, after all its google who indexes your file to search engines who created it..how not to depend on its data.

It supplies detailed and customised structural data about your admitted websites that offer great help for a deep insight from many aspects with tremendous amount of information that can reaffirm your online business if you utilise it well as it is a very powerful tool or can san sink your business if you misinterpreted or overlooked the data provided , for example if you are selling products online for teenagers and you dont customise your website to it and the analytics shows you that the age accessing your page is above this age , you loose customers, also the demographic data is important for example do not advertise winter products and heavy clothes in places with warm climate and it goes on and on until you customise your online business for the right customer and thats is the core concept of google analytics

It is not easy to install for beginners and a lot of parameters have to be setup correctly in order to get reliable data that can help you take a business decision. The implementation of its codes in your website is not foe newbies at all or even a regular user, it needs either a professional or an experienced user to install its provided codes in the places they belong.

Blogger in VK
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A fantastic and easy to use analytics tool

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Using Google Analytics has enabled me to gain a better understanding of my websites content and my audiences interactions with my content.
This is because google analytics allows me to easily identify where my audience are spending the most time on my site or what overall interactions they have.
Therefore, this enables me to tailor my websites content and design to more specifically match the demands of my audience.
This is ultimately a crucial aspect of retaining users and building a site that is authoritative and trustworthy in many ways.

The ability for me to track the whole user process of my audience on my blog is what makes Google Analytics a great tool. For example, there is a diverse range of metrics available such as the ability to identify traffic sources, times of the day your users visit your site, the devices your audience use , user retention , bounce rate, and session duration amongst many other aspects. Also, the use of graphs and charts to display the analytics of your website makes everything regarding the functionality of your site and the user experience really easy to interpret in an efficient way. This is because these graphs and charts are very easy to understand, meaning they can be understood by anyone, thereby making google analytics such a diverse tool that easily appeals to anyone with a digital presence.

I don't like the fact that google analytics also tracks your personal usage of your website (or other digital asset). By this I mean that every time you personally interact with your website, this counts towards the data that google analytics records. Therefore, if you frequently view your website (which I regularly do) the data can easily be inaccurate and unreliable in regards to how your audience uses your website. As a result, it'd be much better if they has a feature that could exclude your personal IP address/your personal account from the data. There could be a way that you can do this, but i'm not able to find it if that is the case, so this is an issue that really needs addressing.

Julianna R.
creative director / sr. project manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Google Analytics as a First Time User with No Experience

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Google Analytics is pretty positive. They make it easy for various people in a company to access and use whether they are administrators or not. That is important to me because surprisingly a lot of programs have many restrictions on the amount of accounts or users that can access that kind of data, making it more difficult for a boutique company who may play more than one role.

The integration of Google Analytics was extremely simple and easy for tech novices to setup. As a user of wix for the company website, G.A. (google analytics) made it easier than wix on how to setup their tracking. However, I wish Google gave a simpler yet more comprehensive guide on how to read / understand the data. Sometimes I feel as if I'm missing part of the process as it takes me a long time to research each segment of services G.A. offers and then to apply that understanding to the data in front of me. I also want to know more on how to use this kind of data from Google to my advantage, especially when it comes to S.E.O and meta tags.

Again, the features that I feel are missing are more instructional tools than anything else. I wish there was a guide given by Google for beginners on how to break-down the data, understand the numbers and charts and how to use it for my advantage.

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Media Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Google Analytics for Rich Web Insights

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our advertising agency does custom website builds for our clients so it's imperative that we accurately track acquisitions, referrals and user interactions on a daily basis to improve our advertising campaigns. We analyze time on site, page views, sessions, and bounce rate and the analytics help us improve our overall website UX and UI. The rich analytics provided from Google (especially integrations with Google Tag Manager) enable us to make intelligent improvements to the website to increase conversions.

Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available and it's free. It's very simple to deploy as long as you have backend access to a website. I use Google Analytics on a daily basis to track website analytics, behavior flow, conversion, and goal tracking, and build custom marketing funnels. Google Data Studio is an excellent way to directly pull data from the tool and make a completely customized dashboard with the top metrics that you analyze on a consistent daily basis. The user management and ability to set permissions adds an extra layer of security and the integration with Google Ads and YouTube properties is seamless and makes real-time reporting very dynamic. What we can measure, we can ultimately improve.

Google Analytics sometimes reports Facebook analytics differently from the backend of Facebook Ads Manager. However, Google is getting a lot better with tracking user performance, not just cookies (especially for cross-device interactions). The courses for the Google Analytics certification and somewhat bulky - I wish there was a better way to track your coursework and more online video tutorial similar to how Facebook Blueprint has organized their free online courses. Google Analytics can seem very daunting to beginners but there are a lot of great resources available from Google for education and tutorials.