Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Anagram

Zorgprofessionals kunnen nu gebruikmaken van verzekeringsvoordelen en tegelijkertijd de beperkingen van het in een netwerk zijn vermijden.

Meer informatie over Anagram

Having the out of net reimbursement show first helps determine an overall price without going thru the whole claim.

Beoordelingen van Anagram

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Anagram heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 48 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Anagram eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (48)

Janine
optician in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Highly recomend Anagram!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it. It's been a great addition to our business.

It's easy to use, very user friendly. Extremely helpful in encouraging patients to come to my establishment despite not being "in network". Patients are excited to know they could still benefit from our customer service and get reimbursed from their optical coverage.

I would like the courtesy claim feature be used for any insurance. Even if there's no guarantee the patient would be reimbursed, at least I could try.

Josh

Growing with Anagram

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been very pleased with the service in the time that we have used it. It has allowed us to capture many more exams and eyewear sales vs filing paper claims or just providing the patient with the information to submit their claims.

We have been using Anagram in our office for almost 2 years now. When we first opened our office we decided that we would not be accepting an vision plans in the office. As an initial offering we were matching pricing with our patients vision plans, and though we were able to make it work with our glasses sales, the exam copays and discounts on contact lenses were absolutely killing us. We decided to make the switch over to Anagram as it allowed us to seamlessly look up benefits for patients and file them all in the same platform. I had experience with a similar program at a previous employer and learned some great verbiage to explain how the process works to our patients, and have passed that on to our other employees creating a successful integration of Anagram into our practice. Anagram has been a great driver for us in growing exams and capturing material sales from those exams.

The only downside has been when plans occasionally populate with OON benefits, but then once filed we find out that that particular plan does not offer OON benefits. This issue seems to be pretty much resolved as it hasn't been an issue in quite some time, and only affected about 5-10 patients. So a very small sample size.

Kim
physician in VS

Waste of Money

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible customer service. Took 3 weeks to get back to me. Never follows up. This customer service was only good when they wanted to make a sale. Don't get fooled!

I tried Patch for a month. The website is always down. If not then you are left messaging back and forth with their operators with no results. It was a good sell but a worthless service. I made the mistake of buying a year's service but when I realized it was worthless I offered to pay them 2-3 months but to get a partial refund. They refused. Therefore I don't want other doctors or practices to make my same mistake. It is just a an expensive lesson in futility. Don't wast your time or money!

All of it! It not worthy your time, your staff's time, your patient's time and definitely not your money!

Osvaldo
CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great ally in the fight for true independence in Optometry

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: GREAT! I totally recommend to anyone trying to rid themselves of vision plans from watering down their practice.

It helps me see patients while getting the middle man (insurance company) out of the equation. This allows me to provide the best quality of care for my patients.

n/a.

Shalom
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best billing g platform

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Our office really enjoys using this platform it helps us with our billing specifically out of network patients

Nothing really really an amazing team extremely quick and answering my questions

Jackie

Anagram Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very satisfied with Anagram over the last year and will continue to use to assist our patients.

Anagram is very easy to navigate for both locating insurance plans and processing claims.

Anagram doesn't have any major downsides, it works smoothly and efficiently for everything we use it for.

Yvonne
Office and Optical Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great program

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The effectiveness, easy, and easy to understand

There are no cons for me. Anagram has gotten our clinic to which it made our patients very happy.

Mitchell
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Anagram Helps

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Recently I was able to reach out to the agent servicing my account. [sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond to sort out the difficulties I was having and knowing she's available with solutions to any problem is comforting.

I like the variety of vision plans that I can search within its platform. I am also satisfied with the increased speed of each search which is a benefit when customers are waiting.

I am unhappy that the company does not have a dedicated customer service phone number to reach out for help. I would also like to see an expansion of insurance plans featured on the service.

Kay
Optical Assistant in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great alternative for Out of Network insurances

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Very easy to navigate. It gives patients the benefits up front so they don't have to wait to get reimbursed.

No cons, so far. Wished we started using it sooner.

Naila
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Support

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The thought of stepping away from a vision insurance platform was challenging. [sensitive content hidden] our rep was understanding and helpful. It allowed us to assist and honor our loyal patients and still be able to have a viable health care platform.

All good overall. Maybe more videos describing the produce would have allowed us to connect sooner.

Angie
Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Anagram gave us the tools to be an open choice provider

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We can be an out of network provider with allllll the VCPs!! We had the courage to opt out of VSP after 20+ years & it's the best move ever. Our patient's went away but came back after a year (some came back the same year and paid as self pay cuz they used their benefit with an in-network provider but wasn't happy with their service or product, like glasses) With Anagram, we are able to do this. With Anagram we are able to fight back, as a small clinic, and take our practice back from VSP.

What I like most about Anagram is that there is real time customer service help thru their chat feature. They are almost always available (and we are in a weird timezone) Anagram is THE TOOL you need to utilize all your patient's vision care vendor benefits.

Sometimes I feel like there may be a language barrier with the customer service folks. For example if a patient has 2 VCPs & they are both available to work on within the platform but you have a question about "Mrs. Smith's 2nd VSP plan under the spouse" they will usually not understand what you need, work the primary plan (that doesn't need working) and after the time it took for them to verify the info that we didn't need em to work, it's too time consuming to tell em that's the wrong one. So I usually just move on with my life and figure it out.

Brendon
Optometrist/Owner in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Our Practice LOVES Patch for VSP OON!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with Patch and we are in our second year of using them. Submitting OON claims as an open access provider for the patient is a no brainer, because it's less work for the patient than having them fill out their own OON claim forms. When we give the patient our normal retail price of glasses, and then the total they pay with our own discounts and their OON allowances, we rarely get any pushback on them purchasing eyewear. I would say the pushback is less than 10%. Patch pays for itself in only a few OON patients.

Our practice uses Patch to obtain out of network benefits so that our patients have the freedom to keep us as a provider even though we are not in their network. Being an open access provider is so easy! We use much less staff time working on VSP claims AND we generate more income for the practice per patient. By offering discounts to the patient and accepting assignment (payments) from VSP directly, we are still able to offer great value while at the same time offer premium optical products and services. Also, submitting claims is much easier than submitting claims in network with VSP.

VSP sometimes makes it difficult for Patch to find the benefits of a patient. But Patch has a direct message system that allows them to look into any problems or discrepancies right away if the benefits don't come up automatically (which they usually do). Even though it make take some time to find benefits for a patient, Patch is there every step of the way letting us know what the status is.

Tina
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Increased confidence, capture and cashflow

5,0 6 maanden geleden

User friendly software, quick and easy to look up patient's coverage while patient is on phone, and to submit claims after the exams. Chat box is super convenient and responses to my questions are usually fairly quick, within minutes. Anagram allowed me to be totally transparent and upfront with my patients regarding their coverages and my fees, and patients seem to like this and are more willing to book appts with me quickly, and to my surprise, they are ok with paying fees upfront knowing that I will submit their claims for them and they will receive a reimbursement check in the mail from their insurance. I no longer have to wait months to receive reimbursement checks from VSP nor worry if I'll ever get the checks, which has been such a headache since I started my practice 10 mos ago. I also received wonderful training with Jesenia, who was a great support in encouraging me to use Anagram as a way to better my business practice and run it exactly how I want to run it...in a way that spotlights what sets me apart from other providers, and where I can confidently sell my quality of care to patients. Anagram has helped significantly in reducing my prior feelings of frustration and stress about being an out of network provider. Now, I am confident in being an open access provider and patients seems to be attracted to this change of approach and introduction to my practice, and thus my patient capture and revenue have increased as a result. The staff at Anagram seem to really care about and support the users of their software and want us to succeed. I feel assured that I can always call on them if I ever need help, support or advice.

There have been a couple of things that have recently seemed to be resolved. So I can't think of anything new right now, as I've only been using Anagram for 2.5 weeks.

Kate
Optician/Front Desk in VS

Helpful and Efficient

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Anagram is so easy to use and makes it so easy to find patients insurance! It saves so much time and gives accurate results for what we need. It is easy to file a claim and takes about 2 minutes to do so. Where we are out of network but open access with all vision providers it makes it easy to be able to tell patients what they are going to get back from their insurance and be able to say you will have it filed at the end of the day. Universal search has saved so much time when patients come in and have no idea what vision insurance even is and we can just take their name and date of birth to find what it is or if they even if one.

It sometimes takes longer than expected and we'll have to sit for 5-30 minutes waiting for it to manually contact the insurance provider, which is understandable but also unfortunate when we are waiting for their plan to come back so we can tell the patient if we take their insurance or not.

Laura

Love using Anagram!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall anagram is great since it is easy to use, quick to pull up patients, and I am able to let patients know exactly what they'll be receiving back from their insurance company. Rather than just saying "we don't accept your insurance" we can let patients know we have a simple way to file their insurance so they can get their benefit, and STILL get the benefits of our non-insurance practice.

I love I can see if a patient has benefits, is eligible to use the benefits, and what they can expect their reimbursement to be.

The universal search isn't standard. Would really cut back on time spent putting a patient's info in.

Annette
Optometrist/Owner in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

With PATCH, I can have my receptionist file ALL claims before or as soon as the patient walks out !

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MORE FREE TIME out of the office and no cut in per patient exam fees verses being IN NETWORK and agreeing to a major reduction in fee just to belong as a provider.

This software allows me to file insurance claims for most Out of Network vision plans, while also allowing me to receive my full exam price for a comprehensive eye exam without compromising the value, and it's as easy to understand that even my 12 year old can file claims for me! EASE OF USE for the non-technical individual is KEY to keeping my workload down and my free time out of the office at a maximum.

There are insurance plans that do need a member ID number to obtain benefits, and there are some vision plans that do not regularly distribute ID cards with their members, making it more difficult for the staff AND patient to obtain benefits and file seamlessly. It would be great to only have to use the last 4 digits of the member's social security number like some plans allow.

Adam
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A Must Have for ALL Opticians !!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall: A +++++++++++

Patch is great! I highly recommend using it!! - The platform is easy to use the the support team is very friendly and helpful!! - Patch can help finalize the sale! We've been in business since 1952 and we never had to worry about Insurances back in the day, Now, Insurance is the norm and Patch is a game changer that allows us to compete with the chain stores. Everyone wants their "FREE Pair" of eyewear. Patch allows us to sell quality eyewear and help patients get the most out of their out of network insurance benefits.

Plugging in a patient's information is a little different for each Insurance Carrier. Example: Sometimes you need the Member ID, sometimes S.S. is the only thing that's needed besides other basic information. - We do a lot of eyewear for kids and we are finding a lot of solo plans only for children. Which is tough to then find their benefits because we always need the primary first.

Justin

Great for our business

5,0 5 maanden geleden

We can easily look up our patients out of network benefits and file the claim for them. This gives us a chance to capture the customer with vision insurance even though we are out-of-network providers.

A few years ago the system wasn’t very good at finding the benefits right away but they have done an amazing job revamping the system over the last few years and it finds the benefits quickly now.

Kara
Owner/Optometrist in VS

Anagram helps foster Direct Care

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product and customer service. I think all private practice optometry should drop insurance and use Anagram!

Anagram allowed my practice to drop all insurance and still provide the convenience of filing for our patients in a few easy steps!

In the beginning, there were a few bugs when pulling benefits but they've worked that out well.

Tiffany
owner optician in VS
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding company to work with and they provide that best support!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have increased the number of patients that I can accept by utilizing this program and being able to take patients that I was unable to previous to having Patch. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking to streamline their billing and be able to process insurance claims more efficeintly.

There is a wide variety of insurance companies that are supported by this software. The information required by patients is very minimal and the verification process is much faster than calling or going to the specific insurance company websites. Checks typically come within 3 weeks from major carriers and reimbursement rates are as shown in Patch. The support personnel are highly skilled and take the time to answer all questions regarding insurance.

There is nothing to list. This is a great company with people who care about doing their jobs correctly.

Mustafa

Patch is a Hit or Miss

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to file for claim and increase some business. Telling patients that we are Out of Network sometimes turns them off. The insurance providers even talk them out of going out of network. So that could be frustrating at times as well.

You are able to verify patients benefits. File a claim online. Customer service is quite helpful.

Payments take a long time to arrive. Once payment is received its not the same as verified. Verifying patient benefits could take a long time. Its quite frustrating at times. We filed claims and providers say they never received the claim. So patch has a long way to go and we are going through the growing pains.

Carla
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Extraordinary benefits and results for a small office

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Anagram has been a great benefit to my small office. Not having a dedicated person for insurance benefits and claim management it was difficult to stay on top of benefits and claims. Anagram has solved that problem by being very user friendly and prompt with correct information.

There is not a downside to using Anagram.

ALICE
OPTICAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

OPTICAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I THINK FOR THE MOST PART IT HAS BEEN HELPFUL

I DO LIKE THE NEW UNIVERSAL SEARCH. IT HAS BEEN HELPFUL.

THE EYEMED MEDICARE DECLINING BALANCE FOR MOST PATIENTS IS NOT CORRECT. IT REQUIRES A CHAT WITH SOMEONE TO VERIFY BY DOING A MANUAL CHECK FOR EACH.

Christina

First time user to Anagram

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a first time user I was apprehensive with using this new platform but it has proved to be easy to access our patients information.

I have been in the optical industry for almost 2 decades. In my previous employment we have always been in-network with VSP so this is my first experience with being an OON practice. Anagram has been easy to use and when we have problems finding patients within the portal the CSR's have been amazing in pulling the data that we have not been able to access.

While the CRS's are extremely helpful it would be nice if the response time was a little faster.

Katie
Optical Director in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A way to capture more patients!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

When we opened out retail optical shop, we were adamant about not taking insurance for many reasons. This allows us to accept insurance out of network and make it a smooth process for us and the patient.

Not being able to universal search for $0/month.