Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Flipsnack

De beste online publicatietool als je moeiteloos catalogi, brochures, tijdschriften, portefeuilles en meer wilt creëren en publiceren.

Meer informatie over Flipsnack

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder.

Beoordelingen van Flipsnack

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Flipsnack heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 281 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Flipsnack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (281)

Brandi
AM
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

I love FlipSnack!

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Myrthe
Myrthe
Owner in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Flipsnack is nice

4,0 vorig jaar

Krijgt goed de kans om te ontdekken wat werkt en wat niet werkt voor jou.

Tijdens de gratis periode heb je geen toegang tot een aantal functies; wat jammer is.

vorig jaar

Hello, Myrthe! Thanks a lot for your review. Are you interested in a specific feature? Don't hesitate to contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]. They can help you with more information regarding the functionalities.

Conny
accountmanager in België
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

programma met veel gebruiksongemakken

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Spijt dat ik al mijn werk er reeds heb ingestoken

Makkelijke en gebruiksvriendelijk als het werkt!

Blokkeert heel veel en nu laatste dagen geen aanpassingen meer kunnen doen

3 jaar geleden

Hello Van, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We would like to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us via email or live chat.

Thomas J
Thomas J
Analytics | HubSpot in VS
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Flipsnack Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at [email protected]

Cameron
Team Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to Use and Affordable

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We find it easy and overall affordable to provide our clients with these magazines. It is a great value add for us. Additionally it allows us to present our marketing material in a unique and upscale way

The creation/editing of magazines is really easy, and I love the features that are now in editing (e.g. hyperlinking). Once created the magazines are easily shareable and you can whitelabel the sharing and magazine. And there are no ads when you share, which is important to our clients. It is easy to search for and organize magazines.

The enterprise pricing/setup for additional magazines could use modification for companies that have/keep many magazines on hand. We have to go in and delete old magazines to keep the number down to 1000. The cost to add more magazines was too pricey for us.

5 maanden geleden

Your feedback helps us a lot, Cameron. Thank you!

Chrystal
CEO in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

chryst review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall very satisfied, hope to continue the relationship

The quality of pictures, books and links, the ease of usage and the customer service so far is exceptional

Hate that i cannot edit the text on pdf that i uploaded, this would be so so helpful

vorige maand

Thank you so much for your review, Chrystal! Love to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Flipsnack and that you find our customer support team helpful! 💙

Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Horrible platform lacking fuction and customer support

2,0 4 maanden geleden

We were initially attracted to Flipsnack for the PDF flip feature and the ability to add in image carousels, videos and use our domain.

The platform doesn't hold your font formatting - meaning after you finish your project and preview, and you return to your edit screen all the copy returns to a small black font - a nightmare. No data features - your reports and decks have graphs and pie charts. They can't build them nor can they be animated in any way. The builder is beyond terrible to use. You expect a Canva type experience, however, this platform is lightyears behind. Incredibly overpriced to get all the functions they advertise. Once Canva adds these capabilities this platform will be obsolete. Customer service is only available a few hours a day. Every time we tried to contact support it said they were closed. We tried in the evening, morning the next day and afternoon - nothing.

3 maanden geleden

Hello, We're very sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with our platform. It's disheartening to hear that you've tried to contact our support team but couldn't receive assistance due to our working hours. We will definitely consider your feedback and use it to further advance our platform, but we would love to hear more about what we could improve to make your experience better. If you are willing to share some more details about this with us then please send us an email at [email protected] or you can reach our Live Chat which is available from Monday - Friday, 6 am - 11 pm GMT

Tammie
Founder and Creative Director in VS

The Best of Its Kind

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Flipsnack looks better, works better, and is more cost-effective than the competition. It's simply the best digital flipbook on the market.

Flipsnack gives you the print experience in a digital form. You can enjoy flipping through a book or magazine and get the full experience without paper. As a graphic designer, it would be very difficult to run my business without Flipsnack, because my clients would not feel the full value of my designs if they just viewed proofs as PDF email attachments.

Not a dislike, but just an area for future growth: more automation and integration capabilities for auto-generating flipbooks and auto-updating content within the flipbooks, such as page numbers. Flipsnack is actively developing these capabilities and I'm eagerly waiting until they are available.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and feedback! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and that you find it so helpful. We are working on the capabilities you`ve mentioned and hope they will soon be available on our platform. ����

Jessica
Administrative Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great for real estate inventory catalogs!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Flipsnack has been a great resource for our digital catalogs. We've been using the products for several years now, but have only had a paid account for the past year so that we could do more with it - we are please with what we've been able to do! I've only had two occasions where something went wrong technically with our catalog and Flipsnack's team was quick to respond and resolve the issues.

We use Flipsnack to present our listing inventory as a sharable catalog. Listing inventory is constantly changing which means the catalog needs to be updated almost daily. It's super easy for me to update the catalog in Flipsnack so that clients always have the most up-to-date information. I like that the sharable link stays the same.

I do most of my editing outside of Flipsnack (in MS Publisher), then upload PDFs to keep our catalog up-to-date. I did try building the catalog in Flipsnack but found that some of the functionality that I frequently use in MS Publisher isn't available in Flipsnack.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack after all these years. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Brandy
Marketing Director in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

The best out there!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great customer service when I've had questions. Ease of use. Team function is great. Quality looking digital documents with the ability to truly customize what you're publishing. Best of all, it's affordable!

So much easier than other software I've used that's suppose to do similar things. It couldn't be any easier to use and with having a team, the team function to allow others to get in and have User access is wonderful! We love the customization available for Flipsnack documents and the option to publish documents private or public. We love every feature!!

No cons on my end after using other similar software in the past. FlipSnack has been a game changer for myself and my Marketing Team!

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for the review, Brandy. We are glad you like Flipsnack this much!

Damian
Managing Director in VK
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Damian, Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Vini
Sr. Designer in Mexico
Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

their customer service rocks

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using it for almost two years and definetly they have been improving their UX.

Definetely their customer service. They are aware of every issue that you might have until it is solved.

You cant use shortcuts for underlined or italics, you have to select the text and then change it. Other times the whole paragraph changes so you have to undo and redo.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review and feedback, Vini! It helps us a lot!

Arun
Arun
Graphic designer in India
Grafisch ontwerp, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Decent designing and marketing tool for me

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Flipsnack is an excellent solution for quickly and easily bringing your PDFs to life. It’s easy to use, fast, and offers powerful features like shopping buttons, videos, and GIFs. However, its pricing plans may be too expensive for some users and the Design Studio feature isn’t as powerful as other solutions. As such, it may be best suited for those who need fast PDF-to-flipbook conversion and don’t require the more advanced features.

Flipsnack's quick PDF-to-flipbook conversion sets it apart. Its basic, intuitive UI makes it easy to use. Flipsnack's buying buttons, videos, and GIFs help bring catalogs to life.

Flipsnack’s pricing plans may be too expensive for some users, and the Design Studio feature isn’t as powerful as some other publishing solutions. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the 3D flip-page effect not working properly in certain browsers.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for the review, Arun! We're glad that our quick PDF-to-flipbook conversion and interactive features have helped bring your catalogs to life. We understand that our pricing plans may not be suitable for everyone, but we try to offer various options to fit different budgets and needs. We're constantly working to improve our platform and add new features to help our users create even more engaging content. Your feedback helps us a lot, and the team will investigate the issues you mentioned.

Adianna
Administrative specialist in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Needs more improvements

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall as expensive as a program is it works out for my newsletter but this will be the last year I use it.

I like the different tools available to create a newsletter.

I just like the way you use the name as a pertains to pages which confuses me since I’m American. there are things in the tools that can use an upgrade for a user-friendly approach.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the feedback, Adianna. It helps us a lot!

Jan
Owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to Use + Professional Look

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Paul
Director in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Looking For More

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

4 jaar geleden

Hi Paul, Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Duval
DTAI in Bermuda
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

FlipSnack - Best Digital Book on the Market

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been using it at my institution with my student sand staff

What I like about flipsnack is the easy of use and link access.

Note able to get subscription that can have as many users to institution account controlled by admins or superuser.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review, Duval. It helps us a lot!

Joanna
Owner in VS

Good but needs improvement

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been approached by your team a few times if we can have a discussion on how we use it and our needs, since we are a little different of a user. Nice overall, clients really like end result, just wish we can bring the layout end up to our standards a bit more. We have changed our standards to our limitations. Customer service team has always been great.

The product is very easy to use, has a nice effect when viewing the presentation. Love that we can insert video

We use the flipsnack a little differently that your publications. We are graphic and content based, and the typography and layout limitations are sometimes very frustrating because they are too basic. There is also no type tracking capabilities for individual words, if you use the generic spacing, it spaces the whole paragraph. Quite basic stuff and may be good for most of your users, we get it. Just frustrating a bit to us. Many times, we have issues when downloading the code and uploading to another website. We would like self hosting option.

vorig jaar

Hi, Joanna! Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are constantly trying to improve the experience our users have with Flipsnack. So all the mentions you`ve made will be discussed with the team. Also, happy you like our colleagues from customer support. They are always here in case you need them.

Myrna
Operations in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Flipsnack for Wedding Packages

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Flipsnack has served our needs pretty well. The final product is very nice but it is not easy to use. I would recommend working on the ease of use for the software/

It is easy to share and add to an email. The final look of the product is very nice.

The software is not user friendly, edits are not easy to do.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for the review, Myrna. Can you please give us more details about the issues you`ve experienced with our tool? It`ll help us a lot to improve it. You can send them to [email protected].

Aulani
Sr. Graphic Designer in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Flipsnack for Monthly and Quarterly Magazines

5,0 vorig jaar

Flipsnack is very user friendly. Even though we build our templates off of the website initially, I was able to see how easy it would be to start from scratch on the Flipsnack website if someone were to do to that. There are a lot of features that can also make the publication interactive, which is always a plus, especially since it is a digital publication. Editing and publishing is also a breeze, which is a huge win in my books.

This was a very high level, probably back end con for us, but we were not able to customize the shelf the way we wanted to when tried to implement it on our own website. No fault to anyone, this was probably a specific case for Flipsnack so I can see not being able to customize the shelf on the back end. We ended up creating our own shelf on our website and embedding each catalog individually. This was fine since we switch it out every few months anyways.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack and find it user-friendly. We will also discuss your suggestion with the team. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Teacher in Canada
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Online Learning

5,0 4 jaar geleden

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Michael, We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Josh
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Josh! Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack! We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

María
Graphic Designer in Argentinië
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Software for me and all entrepreneurs!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the quality of my work. For this reason I choose it every day.

Flipsnack is really easy to use. It has modern features, like the shadows on the paper and the beautiful noise when you pass the pages. I think that it´s so cool and useful.

I´m satisfied with the product. I don't have anything to say about cons. Keep on working Flipsnack! You´re on the right way..

4 jaar geleden

Hey Maria! Thank you for an awesome review!

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple to use with professional output

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience using Flipsnack is great! Plenty of good features without bugs, flaws or glitches. A catalogue easy to create if you have a company but also easy for the customers to flip (the catalogue)

I have liked that you can have the basic features for free and you do not need to pay to have an excellent output. Of course the free version is enough only if you have a home business as I have had, while if you need a more professional output for a proper company you should purchase the paid version! Customers can flip the catalogue very easily and also from my side it was very easy and intuitive to create the catalogue. And I have seen no flaws, bugs or glitches

Actually there is nothing in particular that I have not liked about this software. It offers the basic features I needed for free while you could pay for premium features. No flaws!

3 jaar geleden

Hello, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Jenni
Jewelry designer in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Great but a few flaws

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good but sometimes small annoyances and customer service helpful but sometimes take a while to respond back. A bit pricey for added services

It’s easy to sue with some great features, especially if you have a lot of photos to feature. You can make something that sends easily and is beautifully presented. Love the duplicate page feature

When i save and don’t click publish it still publishes it which is annoying when you are working on a draft and have not completed it. I wish there was a line to indicate when something is centered or aligned with something else No options to have it professionally printed through Flipsnack

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jenni, Thank you for your feedback! I will forward your suggestions to our tech team. Also, when you start creating a new flipbook, but want to exit without publishing it, you can simply go back to "My Flipbooks" and the flipbook will automatically be saved "as draft".

Alisha
Sr. Benefits Administrator in VS
Computergames, 10.000+ werknemers

Flipsnack has been a great tool for our US HR team.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience using Flipsnack has been positive. It solved some document sharing security issues for our team. Also, it is fun to add engaging videos, audio clips and pop ups to our documents that wasn't possible before.

Flipsnack allows us to share important information with employees in a sleek format, in the 'cloud,' versus bulky dated email attachments. It is especially nice to be able to update and refresh documents in real time for employees, which then reduces the risk of having outdated PDFs floating about.

A feature I would like to see in the future is the ability to fully edit text boxes on uploaded PDFs.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for your review. Your insights are extremely valuable!