Over Flipsnack

De beste online publicatietool als je moeiteloos catalogi, brochures, tijdschriften, portefeuilles en meer wilt creëren en publiceren.

Meer informatie over Flipsnack

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder.

Beoordelingen van Flipsnack

Waar voor je geld

Flipsnack heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 237 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Flipsnack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (237)

Brandi
Admin assistant
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

I love FlipSnack!

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Myrthe
Myrthe
Owner in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Flipsnack is nice

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Krijgt goed de kans om te ontdekken wat werkt en wat niet werkt voor jou.

Tijdens de gratis periode heb je geen toegang tot een aantal functies; wat jammer is.

5 maanden geleden

Hello, Myrthe! Thanks a lot for your review. Are you interested in a specific feature? Don't hesitate to contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected] They can help you with more information regarding the functionalities.

Conny
accountmanager in België
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

programma met veel gebruiksongemakken

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Spijt dat ik al mijn werk er reeds heb ingestoken

Makkelijke en gebruiksvriendelijk als het werkt!

Blokkeert heel veel en nu laatste dagen geen aanpassingen meer kunnen doen

2 jaar geleden

Hello Van, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We would like to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us via email or live chat.

Thomas J
Thomas J
Analytics | HubSpot in VS
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Flipsnack Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at [email protected]

Tammie
Founder and Creative Director in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The Best of Its Kind

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Flipsnack looks better, works better, and is more cost-effective than the competition. It's simply the best digital flipbook on the market.

Flipsnack gives you the print experience in a digital form. You can enjoy flipping through a book or magazine and get the full experience without paper. As a graphic designer, it would be very difficult to run my business without Flipsnack, because my clients would not feel the full value of my designs if they just viewed proofs as PDF email attachments.

Not a dislike, but just an area for future growth: more automation and integration capabilities for auto-generating flipbooks and auto-updating content within the flipbooks, such as page numbers. Flipsnack is actively developing these capabilities and I'm eagerly waiting until they are available.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and feedback! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and that you find it so helpful. We are working on the capabilities you`ve mentioned and hope they will soon be available on our platform. ����

Dan
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Text editor bug is a huge problem

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awful customer service. Clearly outsourced oversees and with little knowledge of the product. No phone number available to call. Waste of time.

Very little. Basic functions work ok.

For weeks I have been going in circles with customer service having to prove that the view one sees in their EDITOR mode is different from the published mode. In short, the text box formatting has a bug and you cannot access the html to correct it. I have sent them several screen shots of the two and the obvious discrepancy and I have been getting back lame answers, mainly blaming me. Today they admitted to the bug. But clearly others would have encountered an error simply caused by coping text boxes! Awful.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Dan, We're really sorry you had an unpleasant experience on our platform, but I can assure you we are doing the best we can in order to fix the issue that you are currently encountering. We always try to help our customers the best we can, but it seems like we missed some details along the way regarding the issue you have encountered, and we are truly sorry about this. Our main purpose is to help our customers reach their goals. While our team tried to investigate and even replicate this issue, we were unable to reproduce the same behavior on our end, regardless of how many times we tried. In regards to this issue, I promise you that we are not going to overlook the inconvenience you have encountered or place the blame on you, but on the contrary, we are going to do the best we can in order to fix it and to make sure you have a great time on our platform.

Jessica
Administrative Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great for real estate inventory catalogs!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Flipsnack has been a great resource for our digital catalogs. We've been using the products for several years now, but have only had a paid account for the past year so that we could do more with it - we are please with what we've been able to do! I've only had two occasions where something went wrong technically with our catalog and Flipsnack's team was quick to respond and resolve the issues.

We use Flipsnack to present our listing inventory as a sharable catalog. Listing inventory is constantly changing which means the catalog needs to be updated almost daily. It's super easy for me to update the catalog in Flipsnack so that clients always have the most up-to-date information. I like that the sharable link stays the same.

I do most of my editing outside of Flipsnack (in MS Publisher), then upload PDFs to keep our catalog up-to-date. I did try building the catalog in Flipsnack but found that some of the functionality that I frequently use in MS Publisher isn't available in Flipsnack.

Overwogen alternatieven: Issuu

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack: I was already familiar with Flipsnack from prior use before deciding to purchase.

vorige maand

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack after all these years. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Bekah
Dir. of Admissions in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Flipsnack Review

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have been using this product for over two years and I have brought another company onboard to use the service. We are satisfied with the quality and features at the price point we selected.

We were looking for an affordable way to share our viewbooks with prospective clients. We researched Flipsnack and found what we were looking for and beyond. The software is easy to use, set up, navigate, post and share.

Sometimes the features don't function well with shared links like the gif link breaks and a broken image file is sent out instead.

Overwogen alternatieven: iPaper, Joomag, Heyzine en Issuu

Redenen om voor Flipsnack te kiezen: ISSUU started charging to post and there were too expensive.

Overgestapt van: Issuu

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack: Features offered at the price point

3 weken geleden

Thank you so much for the review, Bekah! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and find it easy to use. The issue you`ve mentioned will be discussed with the team.

Alicia
Sales and Marketing Manager in Australië
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Great digital magazine reader

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its a great tool, cost effecive and easy to use for both us the publisher and the guest

We use Flipsnack to publish our magazine, menus and activies programs. It is user friendly and easy to publish and link across multiple platforms including our website, emails and business listings.

I would love to be able to sort my images easier and would love to incorporate pop ups in my magazine or special offers when people click on a certain section.

4 weken geleden

Thanks for the review, Alicia! It helps us a lot! We are pleased to know you like our tool. Your suggestion will be discussed with the team.

Brand Marketing Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and consistent

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this software is a great tool to present any publication or multi-page collateral. It's a great way to save on printing costs. There is nothing like holding an actual printed book, but for quick digital viewing, this is the best alternative.

It is very easy to upload your PDF of your book and be confident it will show up exactly how you'd like to present it. There are several easy to understand settings for how to set-up the look & function of your e-book. You can even choose them to be auto-default settings so you don't need to select them every time. There are lots of interactivity features like a Video Widget and auto-finding missing links.

I haven't ever used it to design the pages from scratch. I always design in Adobe InDesign and just upload a PDF to flipsnack. So I don't know if it has good design features for initial page layout. The one thing that would be nice, is if there was another feature for not just books/magazines, but for folded collateral like a mailed newsletter or brochure, etc. If there was a way to animate for multi-panel designs, like have them unfold and present on the screen the way you would view if it were printed.

vorige maand

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot, and it will be discussed with the team. We are pleased to know you find Flipsnack easy to use and that it helps you with your presentations.

Aulani
Sr. Graphic Designer in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Flipsnack for Monthly and Quarterly Magazines

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Flipsnack is very user friendly. Even though we build our templates off of the website initially, I was able to see how easy it would be to start from scratch on the Flipsnack website if someone were to do to that. There are a lot of features that can also make the publication interactive, which is always a plus, especially since it is a digital publication. Editing and publishing is also a breeze, which is a huge win in my books.

This was a very high level, probably back end con for us, but we were not able to customize the shelf the way we wanted to when tried to implement it on our own website. No fault to anyone, this was probably a specific case for Flipsnack so I can see not being able to customize the shelf on the back end. We ended up creating our own shelf on our website and embedding each catalog individually. This was fine since we switch it out every few months anyways.

vorige maand

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack and find it user-friendly. We will also discuss your suggestion with the team. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Alecia
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

NBCOH FlipSnack Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great love this site

Templates and you can include videos. Videos are essential fir us to share our work.

I have not noticed anything I don’t like. I would like info on how to get what I created printed.

4 weken geleden

Thank you so much for the review, Alecia!

Ronda
Public Relations Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Why I use Flipsnack

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used Flipsnack for several catalogs and it is fairly easy to use.

Ease of use. It was fairly easy to use.

Would love for there to be integration with Canva as that is what I use for page design.

Overwogen alternatieven: Issuu

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack: It seemed easier to learn.

vorige maand

Your feedback helps us a lot, Ronda! Your suggestion will be discussed with the team.

Designer in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I really like this, but could be better

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a good experience

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen. On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

Overwogen alternatieven: iPaper

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack: Saying it like, you are the best in the market, in terms that you have a free option.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Jan
Owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to Use + Professional Look

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Lara
Journalist in Spanje
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

4 jaar geleden

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Jeffrey
Principal Lead Consultant in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Flipsnack provides a turnkey solution that makes my firm look cutting edge.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It's ridiculously easy to use and has a high WOW factor. My clients think this takes day to do and that I must be a graphic designer.

I wish they provided more templated background options.

Overwogen alternatieven: FlippingBook Online

Redenen om voor Flipsnack te kiezen: Pricing and options

Overgestapt van: FlippingBook Online

3 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Beth
Membership & Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Creates clean, professional digital content!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Georgeanne
Geographer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

curriculum desing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Georgeanne! Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text. If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes. Thanks again!

Wendy
Publisher in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Terrible Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

Josh
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Josh! Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack! We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

Cheryl
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect Solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm using Flipsnack to create content for lead magnets and online courses

I wanted something different from a slide show presentation, and I wasn't up to speed on videos. Flipbooks offer a fun, interactive component even more engaging than letting people run their own slide show. Also love the multiple ways to share!

I understand there's a way to edit directly in the flipbook after creation. Found that to be too daunting to learn quickly (my fault, not yours), so I keep going back to the original presentation and re-uploading. Often, I seem to lose my original choices for options like whether to share publicly (I don't actually remember WHICH options, just trying to make you understand what I mean). If I just re-upload the content in an existing file, I'd like all those options to stick so I don't have to worry about choosing again.

3 jaar geleden

Hi, Cheryl! We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right app for you. Please contact our Live Chat support and tell us more about your struggle and how we could help you.

Ibrahim
Designer in Turkije
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

It's easy to use

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Flipsnack is really easy to use. Anyone with photoshop history can handle it. There are many options for designing.

Only downside on flipsnack is that i would like to be able to share more pages without paying.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the review, Ibrahim!

Jenni
Jewelry designer in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Great but a few flaws

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good but sometimes small annoyances and customer service helpful but sometimes take a while to respond back. A bit pricey for added services

It’s easy to sue with some great features, especially if you have a lot of photos to feature. You can make something that sends easily and is beautifully presented. Love the duplicate page feature

When i save and don’t click publish it still publishes it which is annoying when you are working on a draft and have not completed it. I wish there was a line to indicate when something is centered or aligned with something else No options to have it professionally printed through Flipsnack

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jenni, Thank you for your feedback! I will forward your suggestions to our tech team. Also, when you start creating a new flipbook, but want to exit without publishing it, you can simply go back to "My Flipbooks" and the flipbook will automatically be saved "as draft".

Ryan
GRaphic Deisgner in VS
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers

SVSports Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all I am very satisfied with the product and its functionality. I have never had to deal directly with the customer service staff, but I think that speaks to the ease of use that I have never had to.

I like the ease of use and the fact that you can edit/replace individual pages with out having to re-load the entire file. Use of links, embed features are big pluses as well.

Limitations on file size and amount of catalogs with certain packages.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Ryan! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are happy that Flipsnack is the right app for your specific needs. Fortunately, we have more options regarding the limitation of the file size and the amount of catalogs. Check out our pricing page or contact our Live Chat Support for more details.

RODICA MARIANA
Teacher in Roemenië
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

This software helped me a lot to create and publish the final products of Erasms + projects! Very hi

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found out from the internet about this software, it was very helpful in making the final products of the Erasmus + projects. The quality of the presentation is excellent! I recommend everyone to use this software! Easy to use, very good quality of the products obtained!

Print quality, very high utility! It’s packed with all the options you need to make a beautiful one page design or for designing an entire magazine, page by page! This software provide all the tools need to realise the online publications are performing. Very powerful this software!

It allowed only three materials publish!

2 jaar geleden

Hello Rodica, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our support team and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs. Thank you for your review!