Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RSVPify

RSVPify is een toonaangevend evenementbeheer- en ticketplatform dat helpt om evenementen te stroomlijnen, van gastenregistratie tot en met de start.

Meer informatie over RSVPify

I really enjoyed the ease of use on RSVPify, as well as how it worked well on PC and mobile.

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one.

Beoordelingen van RSVPify

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RSVPify heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 411 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RSVPify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (411)

Nancee
Nancee
Director of Communications in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!

Megan
Certified Professional Organizer + Productivity Consultant in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A sticky situation turned into committed customer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The flexibility and automation of scheduling multiple events on multiple dates is the main reason I turned to this software. It's easy to use and super flexible. Not to mention customer support is very helpful to ensure your guests have a positive experience.

Because you start with a free service and you automatically have access to ALL the features, it's not clear where the upgrades come into play. It would be nice if that was flagged for you as you create your event. Customers would have a better experience and understand the parameters of the premium upgrades.

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

My remarkable and outstanding experience with RSVPify.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ease to create events within minutes with RSVPify delights me a lot.It streamlines and automates event planning and guest communication process.It is simple to create custom event registration forms with RSVPify.

I haven't experienced any problem with RSVPify since it makes events registration and management simple.

Rebecca
N/A in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not Worth the Time or Money

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Reactie RSVPify

4 jaar geleden

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

jennifer
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

GREAT tool and incredible customer service

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy and willing to continue working with this tool.

It's very easy to use BUT [sensitive content hidden] in customer service was perfection. She immediately understood my question and challenge and gave me a very good solution. She was compassionate and treated me like a human being. She made me want to continue using this tool

So far, I am very happy with RSVPify and do not have anything negative at the moment.

Anthony
Anthony
CIO in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cvent Event Management en Eventbrite

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: We selected the product because it didn't require a long term commitment, it was affordable, it had basic CRM functionality, it had an e-ticket capability including QR code for checkin, and they had great customer support.

Jennifer
Senior HR Business Partner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: It's so sad... the alternative for us was to spend $5k on RSVP cards w/ postage, have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs or have IT create an email, marketing create an website and still have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs....either way it was going to be labor intensive and something I was not looking forward to managing.

Marissa
Executive Assistant in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

RSVPify has made my job easier!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using RSVPify has allowed me to remain organized, and therefore more effective, while planning big corporation events.

I loved that RSVPify helps users create and manage event invitations, guest lists, and RSVPs for various occasions like weddings, parties, and corporate events. It offers features such as customizable event pages, guest list tracking, meal preferences, and more, which can streamline the event planning process for users. Using RSVPify has made my job as a marketing executive easier.

I would say the price point of RSVPify was the least liked.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Eventbrite

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: I felt as if RSVPify was easier to navigate and understand.

Burak
Multimedia Designer in Canada
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use, looks professional

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was really easy to track down the attendance also importing/exporting guests. The RSVP interface and general RSVP experience of a guest is very professional.

Event page creator is great and user-friendly. Documentation and customer service was very helpful.

Event page creator should have a video option, not only images. It is expensive.

Chana
Program Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Quick Setup to get your RSVPs rolling in

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the friendly UI, and the newest redesign of the site.

I love that it was easy to set up an account, the app took the details of your event and made a website, and people got automatic emails after they registered.

It was hard to contact attendees all at once and to add them to our CRM.

Mikala
Communications Specialist in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

RSVPify is the Perfect Solution!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We used RSVPify to collect and manage RSVPs for a multiple-day event. We needed something simple for guests to use and easy for us to manage and share updates with others leading up to the events. RSPVify surpassed our expectations in all of the areas. Additionally, their customer service was EXCELLENT. Their staff quickly responded to any questions I had throughout the setup process.

The only thing I would have liked was another package to choose from in between the top two. We ended up purchasing the top package, but since we can cancel at any time we think it was worth the investment.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Emma by Marigold

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: It was easy and a better alternative for this particular event.

Kimberly
Marketing in VS
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Perfect for my needs!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Jennifer
Multimedia Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Chelsea
Executive Assistant to the CEO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Great and simple for your event!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I really liked this product, it gave us exactly what we needed for our event. We were able to tag VIPs, speakers, etc. as well as use QR code for check-in. Getting all the guests to do what they were supposed to do was another story - but that's not on RSVPify! I look forward to using RSVPify for future events.

Interface was easy to use, just wish there were more features that could be paid for as add-ons. We bought the professional tier for a single event, but would not have made financial sense to pay for enterprise although we would have liked some of the branding and custom URL/email features.

The RSVPify invites got caught in a lot of people's spam filters, so people said they didn't receive the invites or the QR codes if they were sent the direct link. It took up a lot of my time responding to attendees one at a time.

Daniel
Director, Strategic Programs & Events in VS
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 11-50 werknemers

Great for RSVP capture for large and small events.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall really think its a good, well priced product.

RSVPify is a good value for your money and has great functionality. The customer support team is really wonderful and respond very, very quickly and try to resolve all issues.

Some of the customization of forms is a bit strange and you have to jump through some weird hoops to make your form appear as you want it to.

Barb
Operations & Events in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great, helpful service.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good, this is the 2nd year we've used them and will continue.

Easy way to invite, track and communicate with event invitees.

The ability to manipulate and improve the "look" of the emails.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Constant Contact

Redenen om voor RSVPify te kiezen: To improve flow

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: Easier to work with and track RSVP's

Stephanie
KR Assistant in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

So worth it!!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall was amazing, did exactly what we wanted/needed. Received zero complaints from any employees or spouses using the platform and it allowed us to easily track responses and have an accurate head count.

RSVPify was so easy to work with. Super easy for people to RSVP not too complex.

Nothing. The platform was exactly what we needed.

Medische apparatuur, 201-500 werknemers

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

RSVPs made EASY

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It was easy to set up, has a customizable URL link that you can sent to guests, pre-exiting templates or can upload your own.

Wouldn't allow for guests to change their RSVP once RSVPs closed for someone to decline The splash page was pretty basic and would like to see it built out more like a website where we can include dress code and links to different things.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cvent Event Management

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: Simpler to use

Camyll
Consultant in Canada
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Usefull software for multiple events

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We were able to customize everything we wanted. Each event had its own design and registration form. Also we were able to set the forms in French.

It is sometimes hard to navigate (ex. to find where to put a capacity limit), but once you get used to it everything runs smoothly.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op RSVPify: Customization

Mele
Bride in VS
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

10/10 Recommend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Ashwani
Wellness Officer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Great event organizing experience

5,0 9 maanden geleden

It was very easy to create a landing page for the event with custom options for registration and the email communications after someone rsvp was great.

I found everything worked great, maybe include some options of integrating with other social media platforms

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Eventbrite

Overgestapt van: Eventbrite

Samantha
Marketing Assistant Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to set up, easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RSVPify helps us plan customer trips where we need to collect a lot of information from different people. The export feature, cloning feature, and custom questions are a must for us!

Being able to clone previous events saves a lot of time for us, especially when we do the same type of events each year

A lot of the features available above the Silver subscription tier would be useful, but the plans are too highly priced for what we need - would be nice to be able to add features on for a small monthly fee

Lauren
Development Coordinator in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Ease of use and great product!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Loved using this! Unlike other free platforms we were able to target our audience and focus on key attendees. Customer service was incredible!

Simple to personalize, and use as an admin and also as a user.

Unable to collect address of attendees which we wanted for thank you cards.