Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Nederland Lokaal product

WeTransfer reviews

4,8 (2.937) Schrijf een review! Nederland Lokaal product

Over WeTransfer

Oplossing voor bestandsoverdracht met elegante achtergronden en aanpasbare e-mails die 100 GB aan gegevens kunnen opslaan en 20 GB kunnen overbrengen.

Meer informatie over WeTransfer

How simple this is to use compared to others, we found that staff could use this with very little training, cost is good and service is quick.

You don't have a link history so sometimes you have to upload a file a second time just because you lost the link.

Beoordelingen van WeTransfer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

WeTransfer heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.937 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WeTransfer eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.937)

Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

The Cheapest and Easiest File Transfer Software I Know!

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Matty
zelfstandig in België
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WeTransfert ik hoe ervan

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Het beste deel van deze software is dat er geen aanmelding nodig is voor het geleverde bestand bij u klant. Hoe handig is dat - iedereen kan een veilige WeTransfer accepteren in de kwestie van momenten.

Ik kan niets slechts bedenken voor WeTransfert. Heb er alleen maar positieve ervaringen mee gehad

Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Fotoshoot

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fotoshoot was proffesioneel gedaan en vriendelijk ontvangen
Zeer tevreden met de mooie foto's
We doen dit zeker nog een keer

Tevreden met de fotoshoot en de foto's Vakkundig gedaan

Ik heb geen verdere opmerkingen Ik zie geen nadelen aangaande ervaring met we transfer

Mabelle
Mabelle
Executive Sales Assistant in Filipijnen
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Facts on Sharing File via WeTransfer

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far so good. I can still able to share files on one click.

What I like about transferinf files using WeTransfer, its simplicity and ease of use.Fast, semple and secure. And it has a free plan that you can send files up to 2GB.

Limited file size for a free version that can be restrictive for sendinf large files can cause to fragmentation and inconvenience.

simon
Manager in VK
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Easy secure file sharing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: easy to setup, really happy with the ease of use

sometimes when trying to open a file you have been sent it takes a few attempys, maybe its when the network is busy but thats all

Marit
Marit
CEO in Nederland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Pretty straightforward - pretty buggy at times

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Most of the times it works like a charm but I've experienced some bugs lately. It gave me a lot of 'something went wrong' messages while trying to upload and loggin in to my account wasn't possible.

It's very easy, straightforward. Does what it says. LOVE the new 'pay before you download' function!

I would love to be able to add more branding in the delivery e-mail. Also, a lot of links expire and a funtion where the client could click some button to notify me their transfer's expired and they would like me to send it again would be great.

Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

Save time with Bettre secutiry

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We transfer system is the best that i use until now. I prefer to improve more secure system with end to end encryption and little more higher the free limit of transfer. i'm really like if your team can think about the extending storage time for the free user because it will really helpful.

when we consider about other flat forms i recommend this 100%. Most valuable feature is its free and we don't want to have account. we can transfer our files more secure with encryption and amazing speed. when we get purchase the plans we get more facilities with more space. I'm really happy to use we transfer.

main issue is file size limitation. Sometime when need to send a bigger files its a issue for me when i use free and most commonly i get the free storage duration limit. and not having a permanent storage , I'm get a issue trouble because of this .

kemal
kemal
Co-Founders in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

WeTransfer Review

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: When I consider all its features, I don't think it has any rivals.

Its best features are easy use, easy transportation and low cost. It is also very successful in terms of security.

There isn't a feature I don't like. It may sometimes give errors, even if very slightly, but it does not last long.

REHEMA
Consultant in Kenia
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using WeTransfer for 2 years now and i will forever do so because it deliver what i like in a sharing app.

It is easy to use on my mobile phone and PC.

I overall like the platform, Incredible simplicity and ease of use.

Ricardo
Ceo in Jamaica
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

We Transfer is a life saver

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, we transfer is innovative, easy to use, very convenient and safe. Your files are uploaded and transferred quickly so it saves time and creates a portal that connects file sharers globally. The interface is simple to understand and very easy to use. I discovered we transfer when I was searching for a website I could use to transfer some large studio sessions seven years ago and I never stopped using it since.

We transfer makes it super easy to attach large and small files and send them from your computer or mobile device to anyone, anywhere in the world via the internet all you need is the recipient's email address. In addition there is a feature to just create a download link so you can share the link for them to click and download instead of using an email. Working in the music industry where we transfer recording files , musical compositions and sound effects frequently we transfer is the number 1 choice for thousands of Artists and producers worldwide. The best thing about we transfer is you don't have to signup to use it, just go to the website and use it right away. There is also a confirmation feature that requires you to confirm your email address via a code that is sent to you. You are are also notified when the receiver downloads the files you transferred, this is a very important feature.

The only thing I can say about we transfer in a negative way is the size limit for transfers if you are using the free service. It would have been great to be able to send larger files especially files for Mac computers.

Sara
Engineer in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

WeTransfer helps me a lot

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My peera and I often use WeTransfer to send big files; I use both computer and mobile version and the transfer process is really easy, just follow the directions.
Uploads and download obviously may take some time, depending of your line speed.

I often use WeTransfer when I need to send or receive files I cannot attach via email (usually because of the size or fie extension). We Transfer is easy to use. Just fill the fields (email addresses, subject, email text and attach your files or folders) and then insert the confirm code you will receive via email as secutiry feature. You will be notified when your files have been sent, downloaded and your transfer is going to expire. To donwload, just click on the link you will find in the wetransfer mail. WeTransfer is secure and make file transfer easier. Highly recommended.

The web pages sometimes take time to load because of the animation/pictures

Salah
Gérant in Frankrijk
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

WeTransfer online storage and sharing tool

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: WeTransfer is an essential tool. Once tried, it is quickly adopted.

Very easy to use and very fast. It allows you to send and share large files or compressed folders. Transfer of data to secure media with an access code to allow downloading. Especially since it offers a free version.

The free version is very limited with a download link only valid for a few days.

Ali
Engineer in Turkije
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Allways Wetransfer

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It is a popular data-sharing site that we use regularly and that everyone knows about.

Recently, they have increased the number of verification methods for security reasons, which is good, but sometimes tiresome.

Yosri
Yosri
digital marketing assistant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best free file transfer service in the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On a daily basis, I use WeTranfer, and as a web designer, I deal with a lot of assets, builds, and enormous archives. I've never had a problem with WeTransfer. Because it is so intuitive and simple, it has dramatically enhanced my workflow. Sharing files with clients with only a few clicks has never been easier.

It's a very straightforward and user-friendly service. It only takes a few presses to focus on what it's designed to do, and it does it flawlessly. Even with the advertisements, they came up with an elegant solution that I didn't notice was an ad until lately! They employ attractive and artistic graphics and movies despite occupying the entire screen. There's no need to provide any personal information; simply upload your files, tap "Transfer," and you're done. Of course, there are certain constraints, such as the 2GB file limit (which isn't a serious limitation for most people) and some other unique features.

The only drawback I wanted to mention was the daily file limit, but that has now been lifted! You can now send an unlimited amount of data (you still have that 2GB file limit though)

Ripon
IT Executive in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It is a convenient and easy-to-use platform for sharing large files

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: WeTransfer offers a number of integrations with other file management and collaboration tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Slack, and Trello

The platform is easy to use, and I don’t need to be tech-savvy to send files through it. I can easily upload a file and share the download link with others.WeTransfer allows me to send files up to 2GB for free and up to 20GB with its paid service, making it easy to share large files without having to compromise on quality.I don’t need to create an account to use WeTransfer, making it hassle-free and quick to use.

WeTransfer does not offer end-to-end encryption, which means that our files are vulnerable to interception by third parties.Client-side encryption is not an option with WeTransfer, which means that users cannot encrypt files on their end prior to sending them.

Nabila
Nabila
Human Resources Manager in Maleisië
Vermogensbeheer, 10.000+ werknemers

Best software i have use for transferring files and document

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like that it is free to use this software and all the feature that are offered by this application is not shabby at all. They provide a premium feature and tolls with no cost at all. As a result, sending and receiving files and documents from my team mates is never a problem anymore.

WeTranfer is the simplest application than has help me transferring files, document or media like video and picture to other people. I do not need to create any account with them to start using this service, neither the recipient. They can start downloading the files that i has sent from the link i gave as soon as they get it.

The only cons that i dislike with this application is, the files that i am uploading has its expired date and only will be keep on the server no more than 7 days. If the downloading or uploading process is interrupted, there are no resume option and i need to start everything from the start which is very inconvenience.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive in Maleisië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Transfer files efficiently

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Sharing large files with colleagues and customers becomes really simple by simply sharing a link, and this is possibly one of the software that I use so much in my work environment. So far, I've had no issues with the software, and it helps me work more efficiently by shortening the uploading time and no registration needed.

One of problem that i face while using this software is, that data transferred to the cloud will be deleted after a certain time, even with the paid version. It can store the files for a maximum of one month and can't be extended more than that timeline. Apart from that, the app has worked well for me.

Divan
Graphic Designer in Zuid-Afrika
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

We all love We Transfer

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use with great insight into local and global stories and brands that run in the background while your transfer is busy uploading and sending.

We Transfer is easy to use, keeps the receiver and sender up to date on everything that happens with the transfer and even reminds the receiver if he or she has not downloaded the files.

The transferred files have a link that is only valid for 7 days and the limit to transfer files is only 2GB. With competitors offering higher transfer quotas We Transfer will most likely be a second choice for users looking at sending files that are larger than 2GB

Brad
Creative Director in Zuid-Afrika

The FTP Go-to

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WeTransfer saved our bacon during the lockdown period. While working remotely, we didnt have access to our local file server so we relied heavily on WeTransfer to move file between the design team as well as to client.

I love the simplicity of WeTransfer, it is not overly complicated, just click and drag, add an email + message and boom your files are on their way. Another great thing is that the receiver isnt required to have an account to download, just simply click and download. The email updates also help us keep track of whether a client has downloaded the file or not. That feature has saved out bacon more than once.

The security is a problem. We have one client in particular that refuses to work with WeTransfer as they consider it to be insecure. I can understand it. while I love the simplicity of it, It can be a problem as well. So if anything, maybe they could introduce a security feature that tracks downloads, or locks them in a way so that only the intended reciepient can download it.

Yaco
Yaco
CEO in Argentinië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

One of the most straightforward file sharing websites

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it daily with less tech-savvy clients that need a simple way to send a receive files.

WeTransfer does the job, period. You can send a file and the person who downloads it finds a super simple interface that only has one button: download now. It's greatly appreciated when working with non-techie people.

I don't like the expiring part of the whole system. But it's understandable that it has that limitation. Apart from that, my experience was awesome.

Sébastien
Sébastien
Directeur in Mexico
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Simple yet Powerful Solution to Sharing Big Files That Matter

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is undoubtedly one of the best services of that kind that I have used over the years. In many cases, I find it even more convenient than a cloud storage solution because nothing is linked to one specific account and there is no need to garbage collect archives that are no longer in use. This can be a doubled-edge sword, but frankly one can just reupload files when needed or realize how much or how little interest the recipient has when getting an email confirmation when the files have been downloaded, which is obviously another great feature of WeTransfer. In work situations, this actually is wonderfully useful as the recipient can't fake that the information hasn't got through. It even works equally well for transferring encrypted archives that contain sensitive information and so we have given our trust to this service many, many times. I haven't personally needed to contact their customer support yet, but I have seen how well WeTransfer treat their customers and I have no doubt they will be there when the time comes.

WeTransfer is very easy to use, both for the sender and the recipient. In fact, no user needs to create an account to start with: it is just a matter of using the intuitive interface to upload one or more files and indicate an email for the files to be received. This comes in handy to send files that are too large to be attached in an email but that still need to be delivered to people who aren't necessarily tech-savvy. There is also a very useful feature available to generate a link instead of sending an email. It never failed on me during a transfer, nor when sending or receiving an email. It has consistently worked flawlessly and gives valid reasons to switch to a paid account, especially for the additional nice benefits it offers: you can transfer 20GB at once; store up to 100GB; files are kept for longer; you can password-protect files and you can even have your own personalized web address with a custom background wallpaper. Even with a free account, it never feels like a limited service: downloads and uploads are quick and reliable.

After sharing dozens and dozens of files with family, friends and colleagues, there is only one drawback with WeTransfer: most of the files uploaded, being sent through free accounts, will expire after 7 days. Most of the time, this is more than enough, but it can cause some troubles to have to reupload the exact same big files (or sometimes series of files) because the recipient haven't taken the time to download them. One great feature that could potentially save some bandwidth for everyone would be to have the ability to extend the expiration date a day or two before it is supposed to expire. As a workaround for now, it is indeed convenient to have a Premium account to avoid this pitfall. I almost exclusively use this service on a laptop, but I will admit that I did experience some troubles with the iPhone application: when transferring an archive that was too large to fit on the smartphone, it somehow hung up and there was no way to fix the issue through the app. Hopefully, it was possible to use a third-party application to manually find and deleted the partially downloaded archive to free up some space and give life back to the WeTransfer app.

Ben
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Easily Send Large Files Without Signing Up

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, WeTransfer has been a useful tool to allow for quick and easy large file transfers for our marketing department. Typically, when working with vendors, we are required to send lots of content that are of large file sizes, so WeTransfer allows us to meet that need in a cost effective way. With a free account, we are able to send up to 2GB of files via email link and get many notifications throughout the process to manage and track the file share. Overall, we love WeTransfer as an awesome supplement to the Dropbox business account we already have.

The best part of WeTransfer is the ability to send up to 2GB of files for FREE, which satisfies 99.99% of the file transfers our marketing team performs at any given time. It is great to be able to send secure email links to download the files we've included and be able to see when those files have been downloaded by the receiver. WeTransfer automatically cancel after 7 days, of which you are notified as well, so you don't have to worry about perpetually accessible links. You are able to easily drag and drop files into your email, or add them manually from your local machine. Lastly, if you accidentally send files to an incorrect recipient, you can easily rescind the transfer link from the notification email you receive when initiating the initial transfer of files.

The free version doesn't require, at least currently, you to set up an account through WeTransfer (you just need to enter a "From" email address), so privacy is a small concern (i.e. how secure is using a free WeTransfer account), but not a major one. We do not use WeTransfer for sensitive document transfers.

Angel
Angel
Community Manager in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Using WeTransfer really gives you a hand on sharing heavy files quickly.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wetransfer is a very simple cloud sharing service that can help you send heavy files within minutes, thanks to its ease of use, in which you and your partners don't need to register for sending/downloading.

-We transfer offers the possibility to share multiple files from one site via email. -You can use a free version of the system which allows you to upload up to 2gb of files. -You and the ones you send the files don't even need to register (up to 3 emails for sending the files) for using it. If you send files, you just need to write both your email and the one who is getting it. Then, the other person will receive a download link, and they just need to click on it. - In the Pro version, you can make an upload and sharing for up to 200gb. - Uploading heavy files doesn't take much time. No more than minutes most of the times.

- Once you upload your files and share the download link to your partners, friends, etc. , you have only 7 days for downloading that content due to the link expiring date (which can be solved if you pay for the "Pro" upgrade) . - If you decide to pay for the "Pro" version of WeTransfer, there is no option to integrate multiple users into the plan. So every user account must pay for its own "Pro" version. Different to some other cloud storage and sharing services in which you can have multiple users in one plan or account. - When you click the download button for getting every file you've been sent in one, you get a ZIP file. So you need to have a ZIP decompressor installed on your device, and if you don't, it might take a little extra time while you get one so you can have your files (this might be trouble for beginners, or newcomers).

Josip
Josip
Main Coach in Kroatië
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Send large files seamlessly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like using WeTransfer. It's simple, fun and it does its job perfectly - delivers big attachments to other people. I also sometimes use it to store big files only for my use. That is possible if you create an account that gives you 2 GB of free storage. Give WeTransfer a try and you will begin to love sending big files again!

WeTransfer made sending really big files a breeze. You just open your browser, navigate to WeTransfer, enter details to which email this file should go and you upload a file. It's really that easy! You don't even need to have a WeTransfer account. But in this case, you aren't allowed to send that big files but it would still be great for sending larger files if your email is rejecting attachments larger than 25 MB as mine is. What I especially like about WeTransfer is that every time I visit WeTransfer I notice there is a different background and sometimes there is even some nice story about background picture. The website features a really unique design and I like it. Also what I like is that I can protect links with a password so only people who know the password can access it, even if the link leaks somehow. Another nice feature is that links can have an expiry date. For example, shared links can expire after 2 weeks

I don't like that files send through WeTransfer are delivered via the WeTransfer email address. I would like that email appears to be sent from my email address. I don't know if there are some limitations and how exactly does email protocols work but I am sure that is possible. Maybe is just a little more complicated for that to be set up and WeTransfer's main goal is to be as simple as possible and I can totally understand that.

Over
Over
Software Development Analyst in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent platform to send very heavy files

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to WeTranfer I have been able to send large files by email to my coworkers. Nowadays there are many services to store files online, but the bad thing is that many times they want to take money from us when it is used frequently. On the other hand, with WeTranfer I have sent many files and it always works excellent and best of all, I do it for free.

Several years ago, sometimes I needed to send large files of up to 1GB to my coworkers and I didn't have a platform that met that goal. Until I discovered WeTransfer, from that moment it is one of my favorites to send large files. Something that I love is that it is not necessary for the person who receives the file to see advertising in order to download it, that is a great advantage. Also the fact that you can send files up to 2GB by email is excellent and it is not necessary for the person to register to download it. It is very easy to use WeTransfer, you do not need to search for tutorial videos to know how to use this wonderful platform.

I just think it has a disadvantage. The maximum time the platform gives me to download the file is 7 days, after that the file is automatically deleted. I would like the expiration time to be at least 14 days, so that many users who keep busy or have slow internet can download the document comfortably and without the worry that they have little time left to download it.

Maria
Producer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy, Fast, and Free!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: By using WeTransfer I've been able to transfer large files, such as HTML5 banners, Photoshop files, Gifs, images and others. It's seamless, easy and quick.

I absolutely love WeTransfer. I've used it for over 2 years, and it's so easy and quick. I love how simple the design is, when you access the homepage, you don't have to click anywhere, the uploader is right in front of your eyes and ready to use. It takes just a few steps to upload files and send them to your recipient. It's straightforward and clear. You can send various files at the same time. I've been using it to transfer big, and important files to clients, it's secure and it's free to use. I believe there is an upgraded version, more pro - but honestly you can just use the regular and free version and works just as excellent. The main page where you upload your files is so interactive and fun, the background changes every time. The Help Center is really detailed and informative - and you can easily contact support by submitting a request if you have a question, a claim or a comment. I recommend this software.

I'm not familiar how it works with a paid subscription, but I'm very happy with the free access. I wouldn't change anything.