Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Microsoft Excel

Toonaangevende software voor spreadsheets en gegevensanalyse. Doorgaans gebundeld met Microsoft Office.

Meer informatie over Microsoft Excel

Reviews filteren (16.821)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Microsoft Excel eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (16.821)

Ramon M.
Ramon M.
Sr IT Project Manager in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

The best spreadsheet

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Personally, it is the best option in terms of calculation when carrying out any accounting procedure, it is ideal when it comes to doing my accounting or just keeping track of a certain task. It is accurate and when you are familiar with it it is simple and fast. You can make simple plans and make movie catalogs for example. Thanks to its versatility it can be used in any subject and even create graphs or organize lists in alphabetical form and many other things. Thanks to its rows and columns I can create calculation formats for anything.

has the most complete organization and data analysis on the market. Works with most commercial applications. It can handle many data formulas without problem. It allows interconnecting several related sheets with a high response accuracy. Spreadsheets are created in no time. Plans are made and images are handled with ease and helps to carry the accounting successfully. It has good technical support.

it is somewhat difficult to understand and use. When entering formulas, you must know the system well, in the same way, if it throws an error, you must be familiar to be able to correct it. It is payment.

Talha I.
M.Phill Scholar in Pakistan
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Microsoft Excel, the time tested Jack of all Trades spreadsheet.

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: MS Excel is the most popular and widely uses spreadsheet processor. I love it for its simple interface and the variety of fictions and features that it offers with extreme ease of use.

Microsoft Excel is a very flexible software and has thus offers something for every user. Whether you want to build simple overviews or tabulate massive data, carry out a simple calculation or perform complex calculations and basic analytics. Its ability to make a solution richer in terms of features is amazing along with its ever evolving graphics and inclusion of smart algorithms that minimize you work by being more predictive. Its collection of templates is also very useful in providing idea to choose a style for your data presentation. Also its ability to rotate, merge and export tabels and cells and coloring them adds to its ease of use. Apart from these, it easily integrates will all major presentation software.

Although it is a very good software, but it still has sme room for improvement like including collaboration tools for online group work. Also, it does not work as a database software, which is something, if added will further increase its productivity much more.

Loide A.
Administrator in Namibië
Leger, 10.000+ werknemers

My review on Microsoft Excel

3 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The principal project that I truly scholarly a great deal about Excel in was building an accounting page to track and plan my course enrollments with as a rookie in school. I needed to figure my aggregate GPA and GPA by term, and I needed to design the entirety of the courses I would take every semester from my first semester in school to my final remaining one. By that point I realized how to utilize rotate tables and some other information decrease recipes, yet I didn't actually have a clue how to utilize query works yet. I assembled a large portion of that bookkeeping page around a capacity to naturally ascertain letter grades dependent on rates, and afterward essential SUM capacities for the GPA computations. The subsequent case was for designing and cleaning a humungous fix of information in my last semester of school. 32 cycle Excel wasn't made for the errand I was utilizing it for around there, however it worked effectively with some content cleanup that I would not like to figure out how to do utilizing standard articulations somewhere else. This experience was and stays educational for me. I learned more a long time of doing those undertakings than my companions who took classes to learn Excel.

Colossal degree as Excel has mathematical and literary capacities; you can add hyperlinks and pictures thus significantly more. Numerous sheets can assist it with acting practically like a social information base when joined with separating and arranging capacities. Mistake catching should be possible utilizing.

The one fundamental hindrance of the extent of MS Excel is that an excessive number of individuals are self trained and the manner in which they have made the accounting page is undocumented so over the long run individuals attempt to alter and present mistakes. Naming cells makes formulae more significant and simpler to fathom. I once attempted to figure out an accounting page individuals had been utilizing for a very long time and found there was an entire section of qualities incorrectly being remembered for an equation. Somebody had been advised to erase a section however they had quite recently concealed it from see so every one of the qualities were all the while being included messing genuine up. Knowing the contrast between concealing qualities and erasing them is quite major.

Madhura M.
Madhura M.
Finance and Accounts Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Best Product Ever

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excel is my bread and butter. From simple addition-subtraction formulas, I have grown to creating Macros, Pivots in Excel. Excel is an integral part of my life as an accountant. I use it to manage accounts of a very small business firm instead of an ERP. Despite of using this for so many years, there is so much to learn and I keep finding new formulas on Tiktok or Instagram daily.

Being an accountant, this is the first software in office I learnt to use. I have been using this for more than 13 years now. I love the formulas so much, they make our lives easier and makes using this software so much quicker. Best software for reporting numbers in tabular form and shows accurate details of figures. The entire application can be run on a keyboard if you know the formulas.

There are too many formulas to remember, not a con exactly but it can be frustrating when you don't remember/find formula for the work you want to do. Difficult to work on excel with another colleague as it is offline and if I save it as sheets the format changes. If the offline file is corrupted, there is no way to recover it.

dipl.oec. in Servië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft Excel is a great program

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Exel actively and daily for over 10 years. I mostly do the selection, sorting and filtering of data on items, their prices, percentages of discounts and price increases. I use it mostly with mathematical functions because it is my profession and job.

I like the ease of use the most. Perform some actions on a large amount of data with just one click. Sorting and filtering data is done with ease. How all functions are performed with ease and over a large amount of data immediately. Functions are covered in almost all areas.

Because it’s not on some cloud on the internet to be available at any time when needed.

Hitesh R.
Hitesh R.
SEO Team lead in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Microsoft Product to Manage Data

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love to use Microsoft Excel because it helps me to manage my all data for clients. With the help of excel I can easily share my weekly data to clients. It's totally safe and secure. I have suggested this product to my many friends as well.

Helps me to manage my whole work data in different tabs according to my requirements. I can easily filter anything by their values or names. Help my clients to easily understood everything that I share with them.

I don't think their is anything that I don't like about microsoft excel.

Abdulmalik I.
Abdulmalik I.
Telecom Engineer in Kenia
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

MS Excel

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good software for analysing large data sets which would otherwise take long to analyse. Also very easy to generate reports from data.

The software is able to perform computations/calculations easily. It is also very good in making reports and easy manipulation on any size of data. Integration is easy with any excel software version

Very broad and takes years to learn. It takes time to fully integrate since there are tons of features

Sarmad abbas J.
Sarmad abbas J.
HR & ERP in Pakistan
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

Excel - Best Analysis tool

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Best the best and the best analysis software so far.

I like the most it easy usage and the benefit of doing different analysis on easy platform of rows and columns. I also like the most it functions and short keys with pivot table to present consolidate and summary of reports

There is nothing is least like but the updated version show some lacking with updating old version files

Digital Marketing in Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very Special Software to have for Business and Data Analysis.

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It takes a learning curve to be able to fully understand the software. But after that, you'll be fine.

It is excellent in keeping track of data analysis, the formulas makes it easier to calculate complicated data.

It's not that easy to understand for Newbies. It takes time to fully figure out the software.

Bilal A.
Bilal A.
Project Coordinator/ Manager in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Handle your entire business network with Excel

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with excel has been amazing, i have managed my entire financial breakdown for projects.

Microsoft Excel has many great features, the formula range and capacity it offers is amazing.

implementing of complex mathematical formulas.

Thuffail T.
Thuffail T.
Engineer in Sri Lanka
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Data Analysis and Representation

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Excel for more than 15 years. The functions and support Excel provides have been improved throughout the years.

This is a basic software for data analysis and representation. Excel can handle thousands of data sets at one time and it is the best software for creation of spread sheets for data storage. Excel is taught to children all over the world at a young age. This software is popular in most of the small to medium size businesses and organizations. The software can used to perform basic to midlevel computations on the quantitative data. This computations can also be represented as bar charts ,pie charts , line charts etc in the same spread sheet. Also another commonly created chart is pareto chart depicting 80: 20 rule in management. It provides support to write ones own formulas. It also provides built in formulas which have been developed and improved throughout the years. These built in formulas are easy to use and understand as they referred by the commonly used names of the relevant computations. Excel is compatible with other complex data analysis software. As a result Excel can be used as a data storage tool be used by advanced data analysis applications. The creation of pivot tables will help in viewing only a part of data at a time. Also columns and rows of a table can be easily switched using pivot tables. The functions such as Vlookup will help in retrieving specific type of data from a table. The data of spread sheets can be easily organized using sort and filter functions. It is not a complex software for data analyzing.

When sorting, filtering or analyzing large sets of data Excel may be inefficient. The interface provides limited customizable features. The basic features and functions can be learned quickly, however the learning of advanced functionalities is time consuming. It is hard to use and analyze data using a mobile and Excel is generally known as a desktop software. There is more scope for the improvement of Excel however more improvements will make the software more complex.

Debbie B.
Marketing Consultant in Israël
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excel is Excellent for Non-Power Users, Too!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't need any of the advanced capabilities like Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Macros or VBA but I know that I can learn those if and when I need to. Overall, my experience with Excel has been extremely positive. It keeps me on-track, allows me to do some simple but effective number-crunching and even (with an add-on) allows me to design flowcharts within the program. I like that I can share what I'm doing with colleagues and clients. That's a huge advantage and time-saver. All in all, I highly recommend Excel - even for those of us who don't need all the power it potentially provides. It's great for us as well.

When I first started using Excel I was concerned that it would be too complicated for my needs. I needn't have worried. It turns out that Excel is easy to learn and use, even for non-power users. I often use it as a simple database for keeping track of courses I signed up for and need to complete, books I need to read, my ongoing expenses, budgeting and more. I have also started using Excel more in my business - for planning my content and keeping track of where it appears and what the results have been. Again, simple to set up but a major improvement as far as keeping me on track and productive in my business. It's really easy to set up and I can style each worksheet to meet my needs. It's also easy to get specific help when I get stuck because there are just so many sources of information online. I usually start off with a template, and that's another reason I like Excel so much. I don't need to start from scratch - someone has usually made a relevant template available for downloading which I can then adapt for my own purposes. It's so much quicker to work that way.

I do sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the options, and sometimes it's difficult for me to find the exact item in the menu that I need to access. However, I do eventually get there, and then that's one more thing that I've mastered in Excel.

Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.
IT Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

The Go-To is still the most capable

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using and learning more about Excel. There are so many ways in which to use it that no review can truly capture the breadth and depth of its capability. When it is frustrating it is because of an inability of process or lack of me as a user being able to achieve what i know to be possible and thus I approach it as a puzzle to be unpacked.

Excel is a versatile spreadsheet application that continues to benefit from its age, the weight and momentum behind it, and the continued focus on it as core Office app. The variety of applications of this application are what continue make it a winner.

Stemming from the same positive attributes of its age and flexibility are the downsides to its age and flexibility - its overlapping years of feature additions and subtractions to the building more on top of pre-existing structures mean that somethings need to be unpacked in order to work how you'd like them too and the robustness of the product can be daunting. Knowing that you'll never know ALL that it is capable of and that the best way to achieve anything is to picture it and then hunker down for an evening of searching and learning.

Dharmendra alex D.
Dharmendra alex D.
Manager Cyber Security in Salomonseilanden
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Honest Microsoft Excel Review 2021

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excel is the most versatile piece of software I have ever worked with. Its is actually an ingénues product as it can adapt to any profession you could ever think about. In my case, I've worked with excel since I was in Uni working on project management talks, then even in my previous role as a Network Engineer, I use Excel to keep track of Network assets as well as IP allocations and range management. Currently as a manager of cyber security I still use excel to analysis computer generated CSV files which I then provide reports on. Overall, I can testify the Excel would help you regardless of the work you are doing, it is so versatile that it would be able to make your work easier and help you be more productive in whatever task you may encounter.

The biggest pros for me is that in a given day ,you can deal with hundreds or even thousands of data categories and organize them with MS Excel. It helps us compare, sort, calculate, and do a variety of other things in our everyday job routine. As an example, I use the program on a daily basis since my job requires a lot of data sorting and analysis. Also, when using an application like MS Excel, you can do these operations in under an hour, when using typical documentation tools would take weeks or even close to impossible to complete the same job.

In fact, its most significant benefit is also its most significant drawback. Because as mentioned in the pros, the software can do virtually unlimited tasks which would help you, but this also makes it somewhat challenging for new users with less computer experience, having a software which can do almost anything also make it even harder to grasp and work fluently with.  Overall, to be honest, there isn't anything about the program that I don't like, because I use it every day and have never had any issues with a feature or having a glitch.

Rida N.
Rida N.
Quality Management System Coordinator in Pakistan
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Microsoft Excel - A versatile Software

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: MS Excel is overall a very great tool. I have been using this software for the past six years. It helped throughout my academic period, and I would give main credit to this software as it made my life easier. I would highly recommend this software to the youngster, and I would suggest they watch beginner videos of this software on youtube.

Excel has entirely different features, and it eventually substitutes some manual procedures like calculating on excel sheets are much simpler and safer than calculating manually. It helps me in managing my data and keeps my records on a day today. There are a lot of facilities through which I can perform multitasking through this software. I can work on two or multiple sheets at the same time. Functions like SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MIN, MAX, and many others have played a vital role in saving time and making work more efficient. In short, MS Excel is a versatile software.

Excel needs a user with proper knowledge about its features and tools. Initially, I could not make the most use of Excel because of a lack of knowledge about the tools and not being familiar with its features, so the process of doing and completing the task was much more complex and sophisticated for me. So at first, it could be a little difficult for the beginners.

Ajinkya (aj) D.
Ajinkya (aj) D.
Structural Engineer in VS
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Microsoft Excel always excels!!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Microsoft Excel for the last 10 years, and this software has never ceased to amaze me by the amount of features it has packed into it. I started using it as a student when completing my Civil Engineering degree, then used it even more when I was working as a structural engineer, used it again when doing my masters and using it even now when working as an engineer again - on a daily basis!! Through all these stages I have found new features, explored them and realized them to be so useful in simplifying my day to day work. As an engineer I have to perform complicated calculations, manage huge amount of data, present that data to clients for them to make sense of it, and Excel is a one stop solution for that. I realize that even after over a decade of use, I have managed to merely scratch the surface. There were times when I thought I wish Excel had this feature, and if I made the effort to check it online it shows up that the software had that particular feature all along. Add to that the option of programming Macro's by writing a code of merely recording steps that I do repeatedly, it just reduces the tedious jobs of a 100 steps to a click of the button. Its so easy. Moreover, it has been a part of the Microsoft Office suite and thus its easily accessible to the masses. Add to that having the online Microsoft 365 functionality, with OneDrive, you can access Excel and your work from anywhere around the globe. I definitely recommend learning this software.

I have been using the software for over a decade and I have come to just love the following features. 1. Formulas - You can find over 100s of formulas to apply within the software, to give you the necessary output. They have been conveniently sorted into groups like Logical, Text, Lookup, Math & Trigonometry. I have come to use the HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, the Logical formulas and the trigonometry formulas a lot owing to the nature of my work. Another neat feature is the use of definition. This makes it easier to define a cell to have a specific name and then refer that name in the formula. That way when I click on a cell to see the formula I can clearly understand the formula based on the variable name, instead of referring the cells. 2. Under the Data tab, I love the Text to Column function along with the What If analysis. Text to Column helps me separate a string of text into different columns based on a specific character like a letter or symbol. The most used feature of What If is the Goal Seek function wherein I can find set a cell to a target value and then tell excel to change a variable to get the target value. 3. The Excel graphs are so intuitive. You just select the data and make a graph out it, its that simple. And the variety of plots and graphs available is astounding. Really helps in data visualization in presentations. 4.Macros - It really helps in productivity as I can have a Macro programming do the tedious work for me with just a click of a button.

There is hardly anything that I would criticize about the software. Since even today I am still understanding the load of features and functions it has to offer. However, if I talk about the thing I like the least is how the formulas are presented. Since I am structural engineer I have to present design calculations, and I use PTC Mathcad and Microsoft Excel interchangeably based on my need. Mathcad has this beautiful way of presenting the calculations, because its made for that. However, I would love to see that feature make its way in Excel as well. Wherein I can have a line output the applied formula complete with Greek Symbols without having to painstakingly embed a formula, which again works just as a visual aid but does not actually calculate any value. It would be neat feature to have. Moreover, on the rare occasion that Excel crashes and my work saved on a Local Drive is lost, Excel gives me the opportunity to restore that work. But its not always easy to select the file I want to save. Sometimes the data is different, the files shows that its a more recent one but the data within the file shows otherwise. Those are the only two things which I don't like.

Neeraj B.
Neeraj B.
Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Best Microsoft Tool for Data Management

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am preparing data using the tables for presentations and for easy handling and access. The formulas provided and their functions help us to ensure that our results are upto the point. Mostly I love to use the Pivot table, as they create a relationship between the various sets of data that I am using. The shortcuts provided by Microsoft Excel helps the user to enter the data in easy way. I work with lots of worksheets at daily basis. It allows me to provide data to my team to create different forms of it for monthly and weekly reports for our clients.

It has wide and amazing features to implement over the work. Most important of all is Conditional formatting and Pivot tables which are mostly used in data management and data sorting. Print Optimisation and Absolute references are also used in managing the cells. Product is quite easy to use as you know the work and implementation of the tools and features and anyone can work over it whether he is a beginner or proficient. I had to work with the spreadsheets for managing the client data and sorting them according to the requirements. So, the best solution for my work was to use excel and it helped us and my organization a lot. The performance of this tool was totally mind-blowing.

Yes, sometimes I feel that there are some certain features that are missing like there is no protection feature for cell, workbook or sheet protection. No links to other spreadsheets are provided at all, you can rotate the text and no checkboxes are given. Apart from that, there are some features that are difficult even for daily users like Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), most of the users struggles in it. Macros and Automation is also somewhere difficult in some areas. But with my business, it was not difficult at all to maintain all this as we were trained at it and we have to use only some specific features for the data management. Overall experience is great.

Ankit S.
Ankit S.
Customer Success Executive in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

This is my thing...!! Excel is more than anything...!!

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been working daily over it in my last job of Customer Success Executive. Most of the work was related to data handling and data validation. I have to maintain and sort the data as per the reports were arranged in such formats assigned to us and they required all the Excel's statistical and mathematical formulas. Apart from that, I also creates different graphs and charts for weekly and monthly office and client meetings. Also need to create daily client reports containing only the data arrangement and pie charts over it. I always had a group of sheets and I need to arrange them throughout the day using almost all the tools of Excel.

The most impactful features according to me are pivoting of the table, sorting of the tabulated data and adding formulas to the sheet and calculating large data. Apart from this, there are many other features like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, CONCATENATE, etc. From all the above things I can say proudly that this tool is very easy to use and understand. Any new user can learn all the basic and advanced functions of it within a short span of time. My organization were using all the above features and also more, as we were managing data and sheets containing much confidential data of our very important clients. We use sorting and validation features and also the password protection to make secure the sheets. Also, using it for isolate variable data area and exception reporting with Conditional formatting.

As overall this is a great tool, but somehow some features which are needed at some point of time are missing and needs to be brought up by vendor like you cannot create or edit named ranges, no cell notes, no macro support, no links to other spreadsheets and no solver or other add-ins. By regular use, it is a very easy tool but for beginners it becomes difficult sometimes to understand to use the Conditional formatting, Pivot Tables, Print Optimisation, VLOOKUP, etc. My organization was not facing any kind of difficulty as all were trained good for using excel as it was very important part of our daily job routine. So, overall the experience was good using this tool.

Mohamed B.
freelance in Tunesië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Un Très Bon Logiciel

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: J'utilise MS Excel depuis près de 8 ans maintenant. Depuis l'utilisation de base pendant mes études jusqu'à l'utilisation professionnelle lorsque j'étais au travail et c'est littéralement l'une des choses qui a changé ma vie et ma façon de penser.

Chaque fois que je voulais faire une tâche qui m'était demandée, tout ce que j'avais à faire était de chercher une fonction ou une équation ou une façon sur Excel pour la rendre plus facile et à partir de cela seulement, j'ai appris à toujours chercher différentes choses à apprendre sur Internet.

Avec MS Excel, vous êtes en mesure de traiter des centaines de données classées et organisées. - Il permet de comparer, de trier, de calculer et de faire de nombreux usages différents dans notre travail quotidien. - Pour prendre un exemple concret, j'utilise cet outil tous les jours car mon travail nécessite la saisie de nombreuses données et une documentation triée en fonction d'une variété d'entrées. Avec cet outil en main, vous pouvez terminer ces tâches en une heure normalement, mais si vous utilisiez des outils de documentation normaux, cela prendrait probablement des semaines.

- Les difficultés que vous rencontrerez au début de l'utilisation, parfois MS Excel peut être plus sophistiqué pour les personnes qui n'ont jamais utilisé d'outils informatiques, pour être précis, comment tirer le meilleur parti de l'outil que vous utilisez. - L'interface avec Excel ne requiert pas de compétence, mais une compréhension totale de l'outil pour en tirer le meilleur parti. Si vous ne connaissez pas les caractéristiques de l'outil, un travail peut prendre beaucoup de temps, alors que vous connaissez la fonction qui peut vous aider à le faire plus rapidement.

Ayoub S.
Freelancer in Marokko
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The tool that makes management EASIER

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Regarding this advanced management tool, I admit that it allows to manage the IT flows of the different transactions within an organization, it was able to revolutionize initially the industrial world as well as develop the Supply Chain Management of different companies.
Personally, I was able to carry out initially several management tables whether for the stock, for the vehicle fleets (maintenance, fuel ... etc).
And then I started to realize optimization models based on Operational Research.
And finally, I ended up using the developer section (Visual Basic) in order to be able to automate the various tables produced, keep the flow traceable as well as avoid the typing errors that can happen.

In my opinion, there are 3 main advantages for excel users: 1)Progressed Data Organization : Dominate has quite possibly the absolute most complete datum association and investigation frameworks for the normal customer. All things considered, it works for most business applications as well. Utilizing the force of your PC, Excel can undoubtedly deal with a great many information recipes and additionally calculations rather consistently. In the event that you have numerous sheets which are interlinked, the equations and information association are unmatched. 2)Underlying Formulas : Before, Excel had recipes for pretty much every application under the sun. In that capacity, clients quickly fell head over heels for the straightforwardness of the attachment and-play interface as it assisted them with making delightful accounting pages in the blink of an eye. Throughout the long term, Excel has reliably added more implicit recipes as clients have mentioned. Obviously, these recipes are not restrictive, as they are only numerical of configuration, which means these equations could be utilized in other programming stages as well. 3)Outsider Support Lastly, Excel can work with outsider projects through particular connectors. Since Excel is based on the .NET stage, it coordinates well with nearly whatever is based on a similar stage. Accordingly, admittance to information or potentially other programming stages has expanded massively throughout the lon

Despite these advantages, there are 3 major desadvantages 1)Steep Expectation to learn and adapt : Excel is a genuinely muddled framework. To utilize it productively, you must have the option to explore through the UI which is considerably more convoluted than in its unique plan. In past plans, clients had the option to simply point and click and assembled lovely bookkeeping pages. In any case, Microsoft has added a plenty of provisions throughout the long term that now I must be gotten to through different scenes or potentially dropdowns. Doing this has made a smidgen of disarray and even eliminate a few components that individuals were content with. 2)Cost : Microsoft Office and Dominate had never been free, however the cost was significantly more sensible before. As Microsoft has kept on investing huge loads of time and energy into their Office suite, the expenses have risen significantly. Before, you could buy the product for as modest as $19.95 each year; that essentially isn't the case any longer. Presently, the expense can undoubtedly overshadow $45.99 each year for a downloadable duplicate and $99.99 for a cloud-based contribution. While this isn't heinous, it is cost-restrictive for an office brimming with PCs. Restricted Joint effort: Completing out the impediments for Dominate, it's anything but a community oriented framework (essentially not innately). Microsoft w

Real Estate Agent in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Spreadsheet Software Out There!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: While Microsoft Excel has been getting more expensive over the years, especially in comparison to its free competitors, it remains the most powerful, most prestigious spreadsheet tool out there. Especially for larger, more formal clients, the ability to share cross-device-compatible spreadsheets with a standardized level of quality and compatibility is a huge plus. However, because of the cost, I am looking to move away from the program.

Microsoft Excel is the absolute golden standard of spreadsheet software. It has every functionality I have ever needed, and then some! Every other software that is for similar usage tries to emulate this one. It is usable on every device, online and offline, and is fantastic for all of my business and personal needs.

Out of all of the software programs that focus on spreadsheet functions, Microsoft Excel is absolutely the highest priced. Because of that, I have been using it less and less and recommend that my budget-conscious colleagues save money and go with a free alternative that has fewer features but does everything they need. For the most part, Microsoft Excel is a way more powerful tool than I need for everyday use, so it seems to be a waste to pay that much for the possibility of using those special functions rather than for their actual use.

Christopher G.
Student in Mexico
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

A great software for basic data management.

5 5 maanden geleden

Almost all students have worked with Excel, but less than half of them know everything it has to offer. Microsoft Excel is a requirement, and although we say we know how to use it, this is limited to the basic functions. As we know, it is a spreadsheet in which we can organize information, apply formulas to obtain results quickly, create graphs, generate more than one sheet in the same file, among others. This is why it is a program that most companies handle today as a database, inventories, organization of students or customers, simply for everyday use is a great software.

Being a software of the Microsoft family, most of its great features are limited to have a 365 subscription on this software, but leaving that aside, Excel is not a tool for a data analyst, as it has many deficiencies in this area, I think it serves a lot for office work, but do not go beyond control and have a proper management of figures and monetary amounts, for that there are better software, but it is not a tool for a data analyst, as it has many deficiencies in this area, I consider that it is very useful for office work, but you do not go beyond control and have a proper management of figures and monetary amounts, for that there are better software.

Jill D.
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Excel - Both Useful and Satisfyingly Fun!

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excel is a staple part of our business, with every day use and functionality we can't operate without. I'm a huge fan, and recommend Excel to other businesses and individual users. And play with conditional formatting - it's both incredibly useful, and satisfyingly fun!

We use Excel on a daily basis - it opens with a snap, and does all the math for us (my favorite part!). More specifically, beyond basic bath, the formatting tools allow the use of Excel as a powerful document management tool, from acquisition evaluation calculations to database exports to charting and reporting, we are able to format the display and printouts to our needs. The conditional formatting options also allow us to provide user-friendly tools that provide visual feedback to users on when they've entered an incorrect type of data, such as putting a positive in for an expense line. I've been using Excel since 1999, and while competitors exist, I haven't found any to be quite as powerful and as consistently user-friendly as Excel itself.

The navigation from cell to cell leaves a wee bit to be desired. Specifically, the format drag and copy options, when you have your lovely perfect formula ready to go in one cell and want to carry it into a whole row of adjacent cells. The ability to grab the cell itself is limited to a wee tiny area of the cell, which can be difficult to drag. This is a minor inconvenience, but quietly bothersome when that action is performed many times in a day.

Tacho T.
Tacho T.
Driving instructor in Bulgarije
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

For me, Excel is a great tool that I would not replace for any additional software

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Excel for more than 15 years. When I started to use it I was a sales representative and I tracked all my sales. After that, I started to use it in my daily work as a driving instructor for making a schedule for my students. I also use it for tracking my personal and company finance and making a budget.

Excel is an excellent tool, with virtually unlimited possibilities. From generating various reports, creating good-looking columns, and keeping a database. It is a tool that is an indispensable assistant to anyone involved in sales, marketing, finance, and accounting. Excel gives you unlimited possibilities to adjust it so that it works entirely in your favor and to be tailored to your individual needs.

In fact, its biggest advantage is its biggest disadvantage. The fact that there are thousands of opportunities makes it a little difficult to work for people who have no experience. What could be improved is to add more integration capabilities to external software.

Ahmed D.
Technical office engineer in Egypte
Machine- en installatiebouw, 201-500 werknemers

The life with a spreadsheet

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been dealing with MS Excel for almost 8 years now starting with the basic use during my studies till the professional use when I was at work and it was literally one of the things that changed my life and way of thinking, whenever I wanted to do a task that was required from me all I needed to do is to search for a function or equation or a way on excel to make it easier and from only this, I learnt to always search for different things to learn from the internet.
I will describe excel as a way of life.

• With MS excel you are able to deal with hundreds of data categorized and organized. • It assists in comparing, sorting, calculating & a lot of different uses in our daily work routine. • As a live example I use the tool every day as my work needs a lot of data entry with sorted documentation under a variety of inputs, with this tool in hand you can finish these tasks within normally an hour, but if you used normal documentation tools it will probably take weeks.

• The struggle that you will face at the start of the usage, sometimes excel could be more sophisticated to people who didn't deal with pc toolings to be specific how to get the most advantages of the tool you are using. • Interfacing with excel doesn't require a skill it requires a total understanding of the tool to make the best use of it, if you don't know the features of the tool a job could take a long time compared to knowing the function that may help you do it faster.