Google Meet reviews

4,5 (11.247) Schrijf een review!

Over Google Meet

De toepassing werkt synchroon met de Gmail-account en ondersteunt communicatie via tekstberichten, audio- en videogesprekken.

Meer informatie over Google Meet

I love the ease of use at work and especially during Covid times when we did all our meetings online. We chose it because of the features like shared screen and the overall functionality and looks.

Sadly, however, the mechanism behind this feature does not work well, and the captions are often wildly inaccurate.

Beoordelingen van Google Meet

Waar voor je geld

Google Meet heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 11.247 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Meet eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11.249)

Blake
Blake
Operations Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

It's no Zoom, but...

3,0 4 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Myrthe
Myrthe
Owner in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Meet werkt goed voor meetings

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Heb de meet gebruikt voor online meetings met klanten en het werkt erg fijn!

Als de wifi uitvalt tijdens de meet kan je niks meer volgen, een offline verbinding zou daarom fijn zijn.

Caroline
Caroline
Class Teacher in Thailand
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent for Collaborative Work

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Meet provided an excellent experience for me, as a teacher, to be able to communicate with my students while we were all at home. It is quick and easy to set up, and no software needs to be downloaded.

As a teacher, I used Google Meet during our distance learning. It was easy for my 5th grade students to understand, and they were able to use it without any problems. I also enjoyed that I could link it with my Google Calendar and my students would receive the invite that I shared. I absolutely loved that there was no time limit on it, unlike other online video meeting software. Video was clear, and I was able to mute students who had distracting background sounds. Both students and I were able to share our screens with the group when we needed to explain something that was on our computers.

I would have loved it if there was a waiting room for the students, so that I could admit them when I was ready. I would also like if there was a background feature so that both I, and my students, could have a background that was less distracting than our rooms.

Sarah
Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for remote workers!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Meet is a great free video conferencing software that integrates well with Gmail and Hangouts. You can also use the software on your phone if you download the mobile app, which works just as well (if not better) than the desktop version. I love being able to quickly hit the Google Meet button on our Hangouts chat to instantly start a video call with the individuals within that chat. It's a great software for small companies looking to save money on software.

Google Meet is one of the main communication tools we use for our company. We are all remote employees, working in different states and time zones. Meet helps us keep the communication flowing and open, and have in-person meetings virtually. It's super quick and easy to use.

Google Meet can sometimes be glitchy if you don't have it set up on your computer correctly. For example, if you are joining a meeting and don't give access to your camera or microphone, you can't change those settings while the meeting is in progress (you have to exit the meeting and then dial back in). It's also crashed on us a few times as well if we have too many people join the video meeting at one time.

Antonio
Translator/Interpreter in Brazilië
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great choice indeed.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is beyond good. The interaction with Google apps is great and very, very helpful.

It is simple, it is easy to work, it is great for both professional and personal meetings.

Well, the time limit is the only aspect that I like least but I understand it is a company and they should make money too.

Implementation Manager in Polen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Feels like a demo app

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It feels like a demo app. Got some great features and potential, but the competition at the moment is better.

Google Meet is simple to use, has some nice features such as Q&A or synchronization with apps like Miro.

After a few years of working on Teams & Zoom, Google Meet just falls short. From the basic items, like "raised hand" covering somebody's camera, to having no dedicated chat for every meeting is just frustrating. Zooming in & out on the presentation is very poorly done. The chat has no emojis (although you can easily access them from the OS and send them anyway), and the display options of other people are sometimes annoying.

Adam
Business Developer in Zweden
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

My favorite software for video meetings

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Google is hands down the best alternative when it comes to video conferencing, especially if you like me are using Google Workspaces. The integration is just flawless, and it's so easy to get started. Even people outside our organization says the same when they are invited to meetings in Meet.

Sometimes it can be a bitt laggy when sharing the screen and displaying videos. But I guess that concerns every other video conferencing tool out there.

Operations Manager in El Salvador
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Meet with no issues!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google Meet is very reliable and with the pandemic, it became a must for everyday use. Great way to collaborate with others, sharing a file on screen and working together. Having it integrated into Calendar and Chat make it easier to access and schedule quick meetings and it is a very good tool for teams and organizations.

Google Meet provides high quality audio and video for reliable communication during meetings. Available on phones (iOS / Andoid), laptops & desktops via web for easy access. Easy to collaborate, sharing screens, audio, has whiteboard, you can split into smaller rooms, you can annotate and even take attendance of all the users that join. It integrates smoothly into Workspace or your personal account and is practically integrated into Google Chat and Calendar, making it easy to send and/or schedule meetings.

Even though it has a very simple user interface, users that are less tech savvy may find difficulties accessing some of the moderation tools or options. Also, bad Internet connections really impact the quality of the video and audio, so you may have to adjust your settings for a better performance.

Elexciss
Web Content Manager in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

A necessity these days!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like that its easy to use. The recordings are captured nicely, and the additional tools (ex. polls) make it easier to convince people to engage!

It behaves a bit oddly sometimes. Unclear if that's the internet connection, but just it buffers, it freezes, it kicks you out of meetings. But such is the problems of the digital spaces in a post-covid world! One thing I wish they would do though - is have previous chat messages be visible. Its annoying to get kicked out of a meet and then rejoin and have ask for information or links to be sent again in the chat because it gets wiped.

Barooj
Lecturer in India
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Review about google meet

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We conduct online doubt cleareance sessions on google meet and it's very beneficial for us as the class timing is limited we don't have enough time clearing doubts offline.

Yes this product is very user friendly and it's almost present with every student and is easy to use

At times when the connection gets lost we have to enter it's code again and again and it's code entering is very difficult all those dashes.

Munsaf
BDR in India
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

Google Meet review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Better than other video conferencing softwares in the market and with the new update of using PIP and other features, it’s literally awesome.

Cons have been rectified and with the updated version you will get all u have ever thought of.

Zahid
Teacher in India
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Review about google meet

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was a blessing during the pandemic

It is easy to use and user friendly and there is no time limitations and I can easily conduct my classes here. Moreover I get timely notifications about my meetings

The passwords for the meetings are sometimes complicated and it becomes difficult for others to enter in the meeting as there are special characters, upper cases, lower cases in the password

Helpdesk Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Google Hangouts Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Google Hangouts provides us with good chatting functionality within our institute. End users find it extremely easy to use and enjoy seeing their email and chats in the same window.

The integration into gmail is the best option for me. You can also download an app. With Active Directory Sync it is very easy to locate employees and it does allow you to chat externally.

From time to time Hangouts would lose connectivity and go "Offline" while email was still available. This wasn't very often but it happened enough times to notice it over time. Notifications of a new message need to be worked on. It would be nice to see a more visible pop-up via the web interface. When I installed the app I began to see 2 windows come up and it was difficult to figure how and which one to turn off.

Tibor
Tibor
Producer in Kroatië
(Bioscoop)films, 2-10 werknemers

I want my Google Hangouts

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Meet solves my need to establish a connection with my colleagues and clients and hold a quick and short meetings when I know that all of the involved are comfortable with Google's platform. The tool has strong competition from other similar providers which are also offering a better and more expansive system which has some benefits for business users.
I like the fact that Google is incorporating and connecting its software, so it's on one hand very easy to connect Google Calendar to this and offers some extended functionality, but at the same time you can see quite easily that those two programs are developed by completely different teams that are not thinking alike. I would love a chat buddy (AI of some sorts) to take notes on what everyone is saying during the meetings.

I adore the overall simplicity and cleanliness of the GUI. As a standard feature available with any of the tier of the new Google Workspace it is very accessible, and most of the clients I work with are already somehow connected to the Google platform, either through email or their phones. I love the option to change my GUI and have multiple screen layouts (not revolutionary, but nice to have). The fact that a shortened link is automatically created on starting a new meeting is also a deal breaker because it's very easy to communicate where to meet with the clients and coworkers. I love the fact that the Meet can create captions to be able to understand others more easily.

The nice use of white space and the emptyish GUI is also an issue somehow because some of the functionality is lacking. I would love a dedicated desktop app (like Skype, or Zoom, have) - for example to be able to share files just by drag&dropping them into the conversation windows. It would be great to be to chat with people in particular and not just the entire group all at once. Also, a fantastic option would be to be able to record the entire session.

Becca
Recruitment Consultant in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Google Hangouts is the Place to Be!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Google Hangouts! It's how my team connects on a daily basis and is so easy to access and utilize. It's super user friendly and very streamlined.

This is literally the easiest chat and video conference platform, period. It truly puts other software to shame, to the point where it's hard to fathom that companies spend money on specific software to connect in this way when Hangouts is free with G-Suite and super reliable. I love that you can be on or off camera, you can readily mute yourself before even hopping into the hangout, and that it switches the view to the active speaker so that you never have to scroll or click through to see who is talking.

Sometimes, like with other Google products, it can seize up my Chrome browser. However, this is momentary and the lag will cease after a couple of seconds and allow me into the Hangout chat.

Anant
Anant
Manager in India
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Hangouts - What better way to work from home?

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Basically what we were looking for was a conferencing solution that was free and reliable. Working and presentations directly from home was also a big consideration. Hangouts successfully filled that space and has presented no reason to switch

- If used for video calling, it offers one of the highest quality video calling, this is in fact the most desirable feature of the application. - All of this is for free which makes it extremely economical for the kind of quality it offers. - I personally find that it is very easy to learn and that it gives you a quick option for chatting and video conferencing both personal and in groups. - It also gives the facility of sharing multimedia files, emojis and stickers which makes its use in Business and Personal circles extremely lucrative.

- It requires a stable and high bandwidth to properly function and if you are in a situation where don't have either of these things the app simply won't work or it would work with a lots of disturbances which can be very disappointing at times. - It doesn't provide you with the facility of seeing the status of your contacts whether or not they are available for conversation which makes it troublesome to use. - You also can't search for a previous conversation or message particularly, you can't even delete messages individually, in case you want to delete one text, you will have to delete the entire chat.

Amanda
Amanda
Character Artist in Argentinië
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the best options for group calls and online chats

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hangouts gives a fast and efficient communication setup for its users, allowing them to contact clients, coworkers, and friends easily and efficiently, with very few drawbacks. It is one of my primary communication tools with coworkers, and I will probably keep using it as such for long into the future.

It is probably the easiest and most reliable online chat app, in both computers and cellphones. It allows you to make free calls to other hangouts users anywhere and at anytime, and with multiple recipients at the same time, which is great for conferences and also more informal calls between friends and family. It provides some great customization features regarding devices used, as well as video quality, which allows you to lower the quality of video sent and received in case that your internet speed is not high enough for HD conversations, which is a great feature to have under any circumstance. Hangouts also provides a service that allows you to call cellphones or landlines directly, even if they have no affiliation to hangouts, which is a great feature, especially for contacting family members who might not be as good with technology as the average person. Overall it is very practical, the menus are simple and easy to follow, and it only requires a google account to use, so it is very practical and easy to grasp for new users.

It has a few less options regarding videocalls than some other softwares. For example, it doesn't give you the option of setting up the cameras in group calls so that you can see all the callers equally, but rather prioritizes whoever is talking. This works well in organized discussions, but is not so great for more informal calls.

Malinda
Malinda
Station Master in Sri Lanka
Publieke zaken, 51-200 werknemers

A wonderful communication tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over 2 years I have been using google hangouts and my experience was very positive. It's one of the most famous and incredible applications available for communication. Application is very light and it loads really fast. For me it's a great tool for video conferencing and collaboration. I think it is a good invesment for any business.

As station masters we do communication mainly through emails and video conferences. There are quite a lot of employees in each and every station and it is somewhat difficult to gather them all at one place to held meetings. So we decided to use video conferencing for meetings when employees are difficult to be gathered. Google hangouts help me to connect with other station masters. Google hangouts has everything that mandatory for communication. I don't need to install any application instead it's perfectly integrate with the email account. I can check the availability of co-workers and the important conversations with them can be archived easily. Normally we create calendar events and join from hangouts.While I'm using hangouts, I can access both my mails and chat from my mobile and my PC. The interface is really simple and easy to follow so that that even an average person can easily use this.

I love to have the feature of sharing multiple images and different file types with my colleagues. It would be great if google can improve on sharing different file types like pdf,xlsx etc and multiple images at once. Likewise google need to make certain improvements in hangouts to be competitive with other software giants in the industry. Other than that I have no complaints regarding hangouts and it satisfies me with my expectations about communication.

Stephen  Olawale
Stephen Olawale
ARCHITECT in Nigeria
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

MESSAGING PLATFORM BEST FOR THE GOOGLE COMMUNITY

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: conversations on google hangout cannot be deleted or edited, that makes it to serve has a good record keeping platform for my organisation, in case i forget my past conversation i can search them out. Hangout has helped my organisation to save cost sourcing for other messaging platforms and i prefer it for instant messaging.

The fact that google hangout is well integrated for the google mail users and chrome users, makes me to prefer it. I receive messages faster, easy to access and communicate with my colleagues at work, hangout makes working from home fun,chat on hangout are well organised and sorted in order, and also, it notify me when messages are sent,hangout offer the ability to create groups for friends or co workers,keeping track of people is made easy, we make video calls daily with clients and trainee , the screen sharing has been very helpful in training our real estate agent on digital marketing. i suggest for my organisation to use google product such as gmail, chrome and hangout, its a great community for easy communication, since they are all well integrated. One other thing is that I can search for my conversations, in case i forget, the fact that messages cannot be deleted after it has been sent has being beneficial, for record keeping, thanks to google.

I observed that hangout is not keeping up with latest instant messaging features, that allows to send multimedia document easily, accessing, selecting and sending images while on conversation is not easy to access on gallery at ones,the video call functionality needs upgrade to allow more people to share video calls at ones, my organisation is out growing the hangout messaging platforms, we need to be able to send pdf files on hangout, but hangout still remain our choice because it keeps us integrated in the google community, since what cannot be sent through hangout could be sent via gmail.

Personalization Consultant in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, free, and it works.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In short, Google Meets works. And they keep making it better.
Plus, it integrates super nicely with Google Calendar too of course. Whenever scheduling a meeting, the fact that a Meet link is automatically added is great.

- I've been using Google Meet/Hangouts for years now but I have been particularly impressed with the feature additions in this past year of covid-19 and the increased demand for video-calling. They've added features that competitors have and that their users had been asking for. Additionally, there were extensions created by people for Google Meets, and seeing the demand from users for these, many of the functionalities from these browser extensions were also implemented. Examples include the tile view as well as selecting a background, adding your own, or simply blurring it. They've also added the option to raise hands, use whiteboards, and SO MUCH MORE. I love the way they have been reacting to requests.

I am a longtime user, who in the last year became a power user with multiple calls every day, and I haven't experienced a single con to report or mention.

Gihan
Gihan
Consultant in Sri Lanka
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Boring? make it excited with google meet

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent and easy use software which we have free of charge to cater to our meeting requirements. Recordings and sharing screens are really helpful features defined by the Google team and really helpful during the meetings. overall an excellent software which I can recommend to all the new users who is their second thought of using this amazing software

Who thought that making the video calls will be this much easy? Thank you google for giving us this opportunity and it will be really helpful to hangout with our office mates, friends, and even with professional life. No further traveling for meetings, No infrastructure requirements for the meetings. Just installed and get connected. The world will become smaller than ever expected. Thank you google for giving us this opportunity without any cost. Arranging meetings is very easy, the video quality is very much high and even the sound quality is very much high, and the minimum disturbances throughout the meetings. Since it is given as an extant ti the google Calendar any user can easily arrange hangout meetings as Calendar events and the required members very easily which I love most

it would be better if we can take notes with the google software and share the meeting summary with the participants on a real-time basis. Better if we can add personalized sound effects when chatting with the participants. even the voice can be changed. further, if we can rearrange our videos which we can share with the participants with the this they should see and shouldn't see. should have the personalized tool of settings which can be very useful to maintain the professionalism of the meeting.

Content Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent free option

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been doing a lot of video calls throughout 2020, which was causing a rise in our price with other programs. We wanted a cheaper solution, and Google Hangouts fit the bill. I haven't noticed much of a difference because Hangouts does everything I need and want a video conference program to do.

I like how easy Hangouts is to use, plus having access to it on my phone through the app makes it very convenient. Since my company uses gmail-based email accounts and calendars, the integration for Hangouts is baked-in, which makes using it a breeze. I know our guys in accounting appreciate the price point too, which was a major reason for switching to Google Hangouts. Since it's all in-browser 9or in-app) there's nothing to download, which can confuse clients and sometimes bog down the calls. Hangouts also keep s a nice record of the conversations I've had, including the text, video, and audio conversations, which I've had to refer to from time to time.

Other programs might have more features, but honestly, Hangouts covers all of them that you might need. I really don't have a problem with it. Maybe the one issue is some clients who aren't using Gmail have had a harder time connecting, but it's not that bad nor is it very common.

deba
deba
IT Support executive in Nigeria
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

Hangout with convenience and simplicity

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hangout has helped my organization reduce spending on a previous collaboration software we hitherto used. I personally prefer hangout for my instant messaging activities. Not only is the software smooth and lightweight, but it is also very easy to use as well as been quick and unproblematic. It is the epitome of messaging convenience for me.

Hangout has over the years afforded me a simple and enjoyable messaging experience with the added advantage of been able to send multimedia as well as make calls at reasonable rates to phone numbers and contacts on your Gmail account that also use hangout. I must say that the quality of hangout voice calls (paid option) is just exceptionally great. The video call is free and also nice too. You can archive important conversations as well as easily send an invite to your contact within hangout to adopt the software if they are not using it yet. The ability to have one-to-one or group conversations within Google Hangouts is an advantage that has endured it to me as it has helped my organization reduce spending on a previous collaboration software we hitherto used. The installation is easy and the software is lightweight and as such, hardly cause hanging. I recently was able to install the chrome extension of hangout to my chrome browser and can now reply to my message while on my computer without reaching for my phone. this has furthered made this software more appealing to me. I like the fact that the software is free on Gmail account and yet there are no ads in it

I miss the SMS functionality that was previously integrated into hangout and I still wonder why it was removed! For you to really enjoy Hangout, you require a very strong internet connection otherwise it becomes a real test of your patience. I also wish there was a way to reach your contact (maybe by assigning a hangout ID phone Number) so that you can call them when they are offline. You might want to avoid sharing very sensitive data with hangout as there is serious concern over the security of files shared with others within hangout. I also think the need to have a Gmail account in order to use hangout is not pleasant. It will be better if hangout can be designed to support a number of email service providers.

Emilio
Emilio
Product Manager in Argentinië
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

Our default tool for working from home

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has a very flexible work-from-home policy, which means that most of our meetings occur with someone joining via Hangouts. It's usually a very good experience, we share screen and work very much like we were sitting side by side. It's especially useful for working on a shared Google document, both reading and editing at the same time. We also use it with clients, who are increasingly adopting Google suite as their corporative tool for emails and documents. We've grown so used to this way of remote collaborations that we cringe when asked to use Skype and get office documents attached to emails. I would definitely recommend Hangouts as a great tool for video meeting and collaboration, however I cannot vouch for it's performance with large quantity of attendants, we usually have no more than two or three people connecting remotely to Hangouts.

Simple, intuitive yet powerful. Simple chatting with co-workers has declined on Hangouts since we started using Slack, however, Hangouts remains our default tool for video calling and online conferencing. The best about it is that its easy to use, simply calling from the chat window, or, as we mostly use it, by creating a calendar event and joining from Hangouts. It usually works well, without delays, and we can screen share easily for remote co-working.

Its a bit connection intensive. If your connection is seeing a lot of use, then Hangouts might be a bit slow. We usually turn the camera off to save somw bandwidth, especially if we are screen sharing since we don't need to see each other anyway. Audio and shared screen is the usual way to work on Hangouts for us, and we do use it often. I'd say that over 80% of our company meetings have someone joining via Hangouts.

Mira
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Useful for virtual meetings

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this app is useful. That's why I use it daily. I have a Google Pixel 2, so it's easy to use Google apps.

I appreciate how many people can join a virtual meeting using Google Meet using a shared link or by sharing a meeting code. My last meeting on Google Meet had more than 70 people joining. Everyone had a good experience. Sometimes I wished I was able to mute attendees without having to ask them, but oh well. As the presenters were talking, I was able to send questions via chat that everyone can view without interrupting the speaker. I think the high turnout in our Google Meet meeting is a testimony that it was easy to connect and join the meeting using Google Meet. It's user-friendly. It was free to use Google Meet, which is a plus. I like how app automatically switches to the video of the person who is speaking. I like how that I can turn off speaker phone mode, mute my mic and turn off my video while still tuning into the meeting. The captions feature is a great idea! I'm surprised at how it is able to accurately convert speech-to-text even when I am using uncommon names, sometimes. It is able to go back and correct punctuations/grammar. Sometimes It goes back to incorrectly "correct" a sentence that was correct the 1st time, but I guess it is the way I talk. I talk with a "lisp." I use Zoom, too, and it's hard to get people to understand how to get it working and barely anyone joins Zoom meetings.

I cannot add a virtual background. Speech-to-text (captions) is a nice feature but is not reliable, because it sometimes go back to incorrectly "correct" a sentence. Easy to accidentally back out or exit a meeting. No tile view. It's hard to figure out how to end the meeting.

Alain Jove
Consultant in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

The Communication Tool for All

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is still a great experience with this app. All I can say that it would be awesome that the developers can add more features to make workplace chat a lot more fun, just like Slack does.

I love google meet since it is very easy to use, it is not heavy on bandwidth and ram usage on computers. There is also an app you can easily install on your phone, so thumbs up on convenience for that. Because I am lazy sometimes to open my desktop when we're having a meeting. In this way, I can move around instead of just being in one place. Also, I didn't encounter any freezes, as some people say, within the more than 4 years I've used it. And lastly, calendar integration is great and for me is a must.

It would be nice to have file upload capability. To the best of my knowledge this hasn't been implemented yet. We have to just send the google drive link to the file we want to share, or use our personal Messenger accounts to share files. And I think it is unnecessary to use personal stuff with work related matters.