Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Google Forms

Toepassing voor het ontwerpen van enquêtes waarmee je aanpasbare formulieren kunt creëren die tussen voorbeelden kunnen worden gedeeld met een web-URL.

Meer informatie over Google Forms

Google Forms is a great tool that you can use to get any kind of data collected from work freinds or community.

There are no templates for questionnaires and surveys. No branching and no logic skipping.

Beoordelingen van Google Forms

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Google Forms heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 10.749 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Forms eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10.749)

Andrew
Andrew
SEO Manager
Chemicaliën, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Unspecified

Google Forms User Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Pepijn
Marketplace specialist in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Review Pepijn Forms

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Het werkt super makkelijk en snel. Daarbuiten is de verwerking ook erg makkelijk!

Het is gigantisch makkelijk om met Forms equetes op te stellen en versturen.

De navigatie door de vragen heen is bij de gratis versie niet beschikbaar, dit vind ik jammer.

Myrthe
Myrthe
Founder in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Duidelijke werkwijze

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Forms heeft een duidelijke en klantvriendelijke werkwijze.

Heb geen minpunten ervaren sinds ik deze software gebruik.

Brianna
Brianna
Founder in Australië

Free, Easy to Use, Wildly Simple Compared to Competitors

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great! 10/10 recommend--especially when first getting started with forms.

As the title says--free (included in Google Suite / Google Workspace), wildly easy to use, and much more user friendly than some of the more complicated survey, form, and questionnaire builders out there. If you're looking for a survey builder and publisher that you can pull together and share ASAP--this is the tool for you.

N/A -- honestly, there is nothing we don't like about Google Forms. If you need incredibly complex form development and design--probably go elsewhere. That said, if the face of the form/survey can be relatively simple and the weight lies in the data collected and post-survey analysis, exporting and transferring to Google Sheets and then running Excel analysis will do you well. (For free.)

Šimon
Owner in Tsjechië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Google forms

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

we use the forms roughly twice a month. We use it for competitions or to collect data from our customers.

We are using and I don't yet have information from the internal team regarding the shortcomings.

Germaine
Executive Administrator in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great product for companies just starting out

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a good value, but if given the choice I would use a paid service that has a more robust functionality and user friendly,

I liked that it was all plug and play. The forms are easy to use and create. It is literally just dragging a box and formatting the way that you want. You can make quizzes, surveys, questioners all with ease.

I do not like the reporting functions. I have to download an add-on just to have results sent to multiple people and to customize. I feel that it should all be part of the standard system. The settings are also confusing and not intuitive for users.

Robert
Sr. Full Stack Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use and cost effective

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The ease of use and deployment of the forms. Also the data export.

Not that intuitive and requires a short learning curve

Marga
Student's Co-ordinator in Bangladesh
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A helpful tool for communicate with a big group and take their opinion.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am fully satisfied. I would love to suggest everybody to use Google Forms whenever they may need it.

I am working as a student co-ordinator in my school named Sydney International School which is a international school. As a co-ordinator, I have to manage network with student's and keep them organized with our works and teaching. For that reason, I regularly need to use Google Forms as a medium to take their opinions. I enjoy using it and it make my task more easy.

I loved using it and in my future use cases, I will rely on it as it's so much authentic and helpful.

Ram
Sales consultant in Filipijnen
Zuivel, 501-1.000 werknemers

forms to make life easier

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall, using google forms is highly recommended because it is easily integrated to the users google account. also, receiving answers or feedback from the users of the form is very fast and easy.

the thing I liked the most with google forms is it being user friendly and easy to use.

i have not experienced any dislikes from using google forms

Lucy
Comms professional in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Good but not outstanding

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Google Forms is a good alternative to some of the other well-known survey tools out there because it is totally free. This will also integrate with some other Google products which is helpful if you are also using Google Docs, Sheets, etc. That being said, many businesses do invest in MS or other software and therefore not always relevant. Basic branching and some flexibility for question types. Easy to share both to other editors and to participants. Good considering it is a free tool, cannot complain on that front - but if you are looking for more advanced settings and options, you may want to consider a paid platform.

There is a lack of templates compared to other platforms. There are a few basic ones but generally, you create most of your survey from scratch which can be time-consuming. Generally options are a bit limited too - as I say, it is good considering it is free but perhaps not ideal for those looking for advanced functionality.

Marc Joseph
CSR in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Google Forms for the win

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10 This is intricately design for various purposes.

I love how easy it is to use. Its function for data gathering is also commendable

For 2+ years of use, so far, I do not encounter any hassle. I love that it is user friendly.

Reha
Sales in India
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I can get poll & thoughts of my clients for FREE! Thanks to Google Forms!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: All in all it’s a great platform to hold detailed surveys. Best way to get views on desired topics. And it’s FREE so can use as such as one needs.

That it is FREE, easy to use, I can categorise my questions, set the font & theme according to the topic of the survey & make it fun for my respondents.

They need to be updated as per recent times, outdated templates can be boring.

Charles
Charles
Mental Performance Consultant in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Form Review 101

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been very positive with Google Forms and I will keep using this platform moving forward.

Google Form is very user friendly and has been an important part of my job in the recent years. Since I have a Google Workspace account, I have all the required privileges which is great. I'm using Google Forms for data collection from my sports team and individual clients.

No negative elements with Google Forms but I would add an AI function to create forms quickly and easily.

Anthony
Associate Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great for simple survey creation and deployment

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use forms for program registration and basic surveying. For these purposes Google Forms has been great. It’s a bit frustrating to not be able to easily create a confirmation email, but it hasn’t been a huge detriment. The analysis portion (“Responses”) leaves a lot to be desired, so I export responses to a google sheet every time. Otherwise it’s a nice addition to Google Drive.

Google forms are a simple and yet robust survey creation tool. There are lots of different question types, you can create sections, and there are even conditionals that will show different questions based on how participants respond. Diving a little deeper users can implement formulas to further customize questions (like including word counts). Analysis is a bit on the basic side, but you can choose to export to Google Sheets which allows you to manually analyze your data. In addition, you can add tools from the Google Drive store to further expand on the capabilities of Forms (and other Drive tools). Finally, deploying the form is easy, as is adding collaborators. The basic features of forms doesn’t include the ability to send confirmation emails, but users can add a confirmation message at the end of the survey.

Google Forms are great for simple questionnaires, but if you are a researcher or need more in-depth features, you’ll find Forms to be lacking. The analysis features leave a lot to be desired. Written responses are hard to compare because of formatting. Numerical responses only display a graph which is fine for a quick visual trend, but can’t be exported or customized in any way.

Michele
Operations Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Used for Tracking Team Metrics

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Google Forms has been pleasant. Its quick to create a new form, easy to check for responses, and user friendly.

We use Google to run our business, so it is nice how easily I can integrate Forms into other pages we use, like Google Sites that we use for our team portal. Our team members daily go to Google Sites to submit their metrics, feedback, and requests on team portal. I like that team metrics then populate into a Google Sheet that I can use to analyze trends and use in one on one meetings.

It's not as customizable as I would like. I use it for team metric tracking. I wish at the start team members would be able to select their name and it would then give a custom set of questions. As for the consumer side, we don't use Google Forms in our business to collect information, it doesn't look as professional as other sites like JotForm does.

Christine
Executive Director in Kenia
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best software for data collection

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We offer telecounseling and in-person counseling as Stand Out 4 Mental Health. Through Google Forms, we have been able to reach out to our clientele through our social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Furthermore, clients are able to provide their contact information, which we can use to reach out for those in crisis. Through the survey-builder, we are able to collect feedback from our clients on a daily basis after the sessions, which keeps us on check at all times.

What I liked most about the software is that the form is easy to create and design. Additionally, I loved the drag and drop feature that allowed me to arrange the questions in a particular sequence. Moreover, the collaborating tools have enabled us to share important documents among departments which has enabled information to reach in a timely manner. The responses collected are recorded in a spreadsheet which can be manipulated in various ways such as making comparisons and highlighting differences in the data collected. The survey builder has assisted us in collecting feedback from our clientele, which has enabled us to know which areas to improve on for overall performance.

Due to the large amount of data that we handle daily, I would appreciate if the data collected could be stored on cloud storage instead of a downloadable .CSV file since the future is remote and virtual. Since most of our services are virtual, this will help in sharing of information across the cloud. Another feature that needs improvement is introducing sections for questions, especially when the survey involves quite a number of questions, this will help in improving the logical flow of questions and allow for more questions to be included on the form.

Sharma
Sharma
Full-stack Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing public form creation tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Google forms is balanced not so good, not so bad. But I am impressed with its quiz feature with can help to convert your google form into live quiz with point system. Still there are many improvement needed in it.

What I most like about Google forms is it's simple UI. It's form creation process is very quick and easy. It also provides vast amount of form templates for different events like Event registration, Party invite, Session RSVP and many more. There are some features which you don't find in other form applications like you can make a Google form a quiz and apply point system in your form, dividing forms in sections, different visualizations for collected data. Also this forms can also be used for taking online exams.

Google forms gives you lot's of features but there are many factors which affects its positive experience. Most important one is handling higher traffic, Google forms are very bad at handling higher submission traffic. Let me give you one example, Suppose there is an event happening all over India and participants responses are to be collected by google forms, then it will be not a perfect choice because due to higher traffic form immediately crashes. I also want to request to the google forms team to create a mobile application for forms so it would be much easier to create and send forms to specific target audience.

Farrah-Marie
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Developing forms and surveys to collect data easily and quickly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All the way around, Google Forms has assisted us with achieving higher levels of efficiency in our internal operations. We can't speak enough about how Google Forms has made it easier to collect large amounts of information in short periods of time and with a product that is both easy to set up and use.

On the front end, it's very easy to create a new form or survey from scratch. Sending out the form once it's ready to go is easy. We usually share the link if it's going out to a lot of recipients. When it's going to a small group of recipients, we find the email option very convenient. Perhaps the most useful feature of Google Forms is how easily it integrates with Google Sheets. With the click of a button, we can export all form responses into a Google Sheet that is easy to share further and manipulate as needed. Once in Google Sheet format, we use Notification Rules to let us know when new responses come in so we can update our reports as necessary. This has been a real game changer for us!

If we don't remember to copy a form before making adjustments to it, the old version is gone. Unlike other Google tools, we haven't found a way to go back to a prior version so we just have to be extra careful to make a copy before we start editing any existing forms. Maybe there is a way and we just haven't found it yet.

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesh

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Data Collection Is Now Easier Than Ever With Google Forms!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For my digital marketing agency, I have to collect data from the audiences. So, I was looking for a solution that will let me do that without going through a steep learning curve. Then I found Google Forms which is completely free. But that doesn't make it inferior to other form builders. It is quite capable with all the necessary features. Besides, the forms are responsive and it loads fast on any kind of network connection. I am quite impressed with the overall experience.

The user-friendly interface is the key feature of Google Forms. No matter what your background is, you can create beautiful forms with this tool. You can master this tool within a couple of hours. Also, it offers a bunch of features completely free of cost. I know that there are some other tools that offer more flexibility in terms of layout and design. But those are too costly and Google Forms is enough for most users out there. Also, it integrates nicely with other Google services such as Drive, Sheets, etc so that you can keep all your collected data organized.

Nothing is perfect in this world. But I must say that Google Forms is nearly perfect with all the necessary features. If this tool had the feature of updating records that would be great. Also, I don't really like the plain design of the forms.

Aaron
Aaron
Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Google Forms for Instant Feedback

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The greatest benefit I have found with Google Forms is the ability for my students to get quick and reliable feedback from their peers. They really enjoy this process and love looking at the different comments and charts. I have not found another option that makes this so engaging and so efficient. There is a small learning curve, but one that is worth the time and effort to integrate into your classroom.

I use Google Forms in a number of ways in my classroom. One way is to get instant feedback from my students. I create a quick survey and link it to my classroom Google Site. Then I have them take the survey. This gives me instant information that I can use to guide my instruction, create groups, and lots of other possibilities. Another feature that I like is that we will play trivia games. I will have students answer the trivia question. Then I can quickly change the questions, have them refresh their page, and answer the new questions. They have a lot of fun with this. But the best part of Google Forms is for students to get feedback from each other. If you have Google Apps for Education, your students can make their own form. I have my students create one after doing a larger scale project. They then have other students take their survey and this can give them feedback on what they did well with their class presentation. This kind of peer to peer feedback has been very valuable in my classroom.

There are many possibilities with Google Forms and it has been a great addition to my classroom. The only thing I can think of that is sometimes a problem is getting the link to send out. I have shared this idea with colleagues and with my students but this part sometimes causes trouble. Many people want to copy and use the link on the main form. However, this is the "edit" link and you do not want to give this one out. So to send it out properly you have to click on the "send" button and then select the link. I have seen this small step cause trouble.

Supun
Supun
Student in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Forms - Easy way to collect data

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google forms is an online surveying platform that use to collect data and analyze them. Because of its features, we can create advance questionnaires very simply and quickly. Results collected from the questionnaire can be analyzed very quickly looking at the charts generated automatically by the platform. Almost every person in the world has their own smartphone now. Therefore we can easily collect information from the people. I think Google forms is the best way to collect data analyze them.

Google forms is very simple to use, for both parties who make the questionnaire and who answer the questionnaire. Many types of question formats are available in Google forms and we can use them as our need. Radio buttons are available to select one choice from the given answer list, check boxes to select one or more choices and we can include text box to type the answer. This is a great feature of Google forms. I used normal question papers to collect data earlier and that was very annoying work. I had to make the question sheet, print it, share those printed question sheets among people and collect them. That was very hard and costly. Analyzing those answer sheets also very hard. But now it is quite easy with Google forms. No any printing and distribution cost. I can make them and share through Whatsapp, Facebook or any social media. Analyzing the result is very easy and fast because this gives out a real time result for the answers collected using graphical representations like graphs. There is an important option in Google forms. From this option, we can set how many times one person can answer the survey. It can be set to one time or many times. This option also very helpful when someone who we need to collect answers do not having a phone.

I don’t have any bad feeling about Google forms. But I faced some problems in some instances when using this. This requires internet connection to fill the form and analyze results. Therefore without internet we cannot use this. Another problem I faced that some people don’t know how to use this. Still there are some rural areas where smartphones are not in use. If we want to do a survey with them, we cannot use Google forms. No any considerable issue on using Google forms to collect data other than those mentioned above.

Judith
teacher in VS
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers

One of the Best Tools Available for Distance Learning Assessments!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Google Forms. It is easy to use, has a variety of features and options in the settings, which makes it my top choice right now for assessments and overall surveys with my students.

Google Forms is SUPER easy to set up and implement. Other collaborators can be added as well, to make it a worthwhile tool for educators when trying to provide consistency between classrooms. I especially appreciate the settings options to make forms my top choice for everything from surveys and input forms to formalized assessments in the "quiz" function. My students can get immediate feedback, or I can choose to release their scores at a later time. My favorite feature is the "branching" feature. Depending upon my students' answer choice, they can be led to the next question, or they can be given a "reteachable moment" and a second chance question. It is a great tool to address reteaching and reassessment for struggling children!

While the branching format is my favorite, it does need some work. One thing I have noticed is that several of my students have discovered the "back" button, so when they are given a reteach question, they simply go back to the previous question and choose a different answer until they choose the correct answer. Only a few of my students have figured this out, but as we use this on a daily basis to assess learning at the end of the lesson (in distance learning situation), more and more are figuring it out, which makes it difficult to authenticate what they have truly learned.

Susan
Science Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Google Forms - A Great way to test

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If tests have to be done online - not the best situation - then ordinary multiple choice is woefully inadequate. We already know students are sharing tests and information. By using short-answer, long answer, radio boxes, and "check all that apply" it is much harder to cheat. The test is more accurately reflecting what the students knows, instead of what he/she has memorized. The answers are sorted by similarity, so Wikipedia really stands out! lol Also identical written answers are super easy to spot.
Now that we can import, I am developing my test bank for future years. Right now, converting from my previous formats takes a lot of time, but this should improve in later years.
Being able to use images, charts and graphs with a few mouse clicks allows me to, again, test what thye know instead of what they have memorized.

Google forms has saved my LIFE this Covid season! I can do free-response and short answer - no credit for Wikipedia! I can use check boxes, radio boxes, a radio-button grid (for ranking). Not limited to 4 or even five answer choices- It seems to be unlimited answer choices. I can use sections - for example, an extra Remediate section if they get the question wrong, that is skipped if they get the question right. I can use any picture in my question, and also have pictures for each answer. Or I can upload 4 different graphs for their answer choices. Forms has added an Import feature recently, and now any question I have ever used in Forms is available to me in a new form with 2 mouse clicks. I use the Duplicate feature a lot - once I have set up my basic point value, that it is Required, and the type of question, I can then duplicate it over and over to keep the formatting and just change the words. I love the algorithm they use when GRADING. The answers are grouped by length (longest at the top, shortest at the bottom) with similar answers grouped. Makes it easy to spot cheating, and all the "idk"s at the bottom. I can tell it to "mark all other responses incorrect" and then just check for spelling errors and give those points back. Huge timesaver! I can give all the partial credit I want to. I make the problems worth 6 or 8 points, and then just type in their partial credit. Can easily see %correct for each question.

Caveats are: You cannot format the question, it will be all smooshed up in a paragraph. It is easy to workaround, though. Just take a Snip of the formatted questions [for example color for emphasis, or paragraphs, or bold or italics] and then click the Media button, Upload, Browse, click on the snip. Now the question is formatted. Matching is totally missing, I wish we had that option. It is VERY time-consuming to convert your old Word or PDF tests into a form. Even with add-ons, you are still manually selecting EACH question, pasting it. Then selecting the FIRST answer, pasting it. Then the SECOND answer, etc. There is not a way to sort responses by Time - only by question or by student. I wish I could quickly see who filled it out late and then grade it faster. One thing I do NOT like is that SUBMIT button. If they lose Internet or forget to click it - all their work is gone, and there is no way to get it back!

Jillian
teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Collect info easily!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Forms has helped me gather information so much more quickly than email or other options. I use it all the time and will continue to do so. I love the spreadsheets that I can make with it. A few weeks a colleague who was arranging lunch for our workplace emailed us asking for our lunch preferences. Another colleague quickly created a Google Form that would allow her to not only collect our lunch preferences, but in a very organized way. The first colleague was amazed and said she's been using Google Forms ever since. It has saved us so much time at work!

I use this very frequently at work, both to make and take surveys. Questions can be organized into sections. Questions can be multiple choice, short answer, long answer, or other formats. I can move questions around if I decide later to change the order. I can choose a theme to make it aesthetically pleasing for the person taking it. I can easily view responses one at a time, by question, or in a spreadsheet. I can decide to make certain questions required. I can easily email the form or post a link.

There is one thing that I wish Forms could do. Often, I use Forms to find out which committee each member wants to be on. I can create a question with choices that they click on, and they can click on as many or few as they want. But if people click on more than one option, I can't organize the responses by individual option. All answers go in the same cell in Excel. So for example, maybe my options are Mardi Gras, trivia contest, and service project. Some members choose just Mardi Gras, some might choose Mardi Gras & trivia, and some might choose all three. There's no way to easily sort by who chose Mardi Gras, ignoring the other two options. I've found a work-around but it's a little clunky: I divide questions like that into as many questions as there are options. So I would have to make one question that says "Do you want to be on the Mardi Gras committee?" and the choices are yes or no. Then I do that for each committee. It takes longer, but then I am capable of sorting for just the one particular option that I'm looking for.

Lewis
Lewis
Coordinator in Kenia
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Google Forms: Easy, Efficient, and Joyful!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Supply chain management: I have used Google Forms to collect data on inventory levels, delivery schedules, and other important supply chain metrics. This information can then be analyzed to optimize operations and improve efficiency.

What did I like most about the software?I was really impressed with the user-friendly interface and the wide range of customization options. It made it so easy for me to create professional-looking forms and surveys.Another standout feature for me was the real-time data collection and analysis. It made it simple for me to see the results and understand the insights I gained from my surveys.Is it easy to use?Absolutely! I found the interface to be intuitive and straightforward, making it simple for me to create and customize forms to my specific needs. Whether I'm a seasoned pro or a beginner, I found it easy to use.Is it viable for businesses?Definitely! I believe Google Forms is a versatile and robust tool that can be used by businesses of all sizes. The platform integrates well with other Google Suite tools, making it an ideal solution for collaboration and data sharing among teams. Whether I'm conducting market research, gathering customer feedback, or assessing employee performance, Google Forms provides an efficient and effective way for me to collect and analyze data.

While there are many things to love about Google Forms, there are also a few areas for improvement. One aspect that I would like to see improved is the limited styling options for form and survey design. While there are some customization options available, there is room for more advanced design options for those looking to create truly unique and branded forms.Another area for improvement is the limited reporting and data analysis options. While the real-time data collection and analysis is a standout feature, there are limited options for creating more advanced reports and analyzing data in greater detail.Overall, these limitations do not detract significantly from the overall user experience, but they are areas that could be improved upon to make Google Forms an even more powerful tool for form and survey creation and management.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Forms Review: A User-Friendly and Versatile Tool with Some Limitations

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: By and large, Google Structures is an extraordinary device for making straightforward reviews, tests, and surveys. It is easy to understand and gives constant reactions, making it simple to gather and examine information. Notwithstanding, it has a few constraints, especially with regards to plan customization, question types, and information examination.

Easy to understand interface: Google Structures is exceptionally simple to utilize and requires no specialized information. Its easy to use interface permits clients to make reviews, tests, and surveys rapidly and without any problem.Adaptable plan: Google Structures offers an extensive variety of customization choices for the plan of your overview or structure, including variety plans, pictures, and text styles.Joint effort: Google Structures permits various clients to team up on a similar structure, which is perfect for bunch undertakings or group studies.Constant reactions: Google Structures gives ongoing reactions, so you can see the information as it is being gathered. This is valuable assuming that you really want to pursue speedy choices or changes.Mix: Google Structures can be effortlessly incorporated with other Google instruments, for example, Google Sheets and Google Drive.

Restricted plan choices: While Google Structures offers some plan customization choices, there are cutoff points to what you can do. On the off chance that you need a profoundly tweaked structure, you might have to utilize an alternate device.Restricted question types: Google Structures offers a predetermined number of inquiry types, which may not be reasonable for a wide range of overviews or structures.Restricted information investigation: While Google Structures gives ongoing reactions, the information examination highlights are restricted. In the event that you want further developed information examination, you might have to trade the information to another apparatus.Restricted marking choices: On the off chance that you are searching for a structure that mirrors your image, Google Structures may not be the most ideal choice. It has restricted marking choices, and you might have to utilize an alternate device to accomplish the look you need.Restricted mixes: While Google Structures can be incorporated with other Google apparatuses, it may not be viable with other outsider instruments. In the event that you really want to coordinate your structure with a non-Google device, you might have to utilize an alternate structure manufacturer.