Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RoomPriceGenie

Software die de prijzen voor je hotelkamers bepaalt met dezelfde expertise als grote hotelketens. In 5 minuten per dag en tegen de prijs van een kopje koffie.

Meer informatie over RoomPriceGenie

5,0
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

RoomPriceGenie heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 13 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (13)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je RoomPriceGenie eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (13)

Daníel
Daníel
ceo in IJsland

Couldn't be happier

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After contacting them I instantly received an answer. All questions or requests are usually dealt with instantly and our needs regarding price management have been met in every way. The service feels very professional and it has given us a lot of insights into how we can fill our rooms sooner for the best possible rates at any given time.

Room price Genie has made a huge impact in our company since we started using it. The price suggestions are spot on, the system is easy to use and the customer service team is phenomenal. The pricing is fair and you immediately feel the benefits and value it brings.

Dont have anything negative to point out at this time.

Sohta
CEO in Japan

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best dynamic pricing app ever

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Cost is low. Working well. Support staffs are good. Good UI and UX. I am satisfied with it.

Nothing. I don't know why many people don't use it.

Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

A perfect starting point

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Since using this system it has allowed us to really focus on our key areas of growth really well. We have gone from strength to strength and this is definitly with the assistance of this system.

It would be good to be able to focus on other areas of our property also, but nothing bad as such.

Chance
General Manager in VS

Huge Time Saver!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mine is a 24 unit motel and I could not compete with the bigger hotels constantly changing their rates. I used to have to change my rates on the OTAs manually. I had to do Expedia et al on one site and Booking.com et al on another. I usually had to adjust different room types and days individually. It took a lot of time. This was AFTER I reviewed all of my competitors' prices and decided on mine.
Even without a truly comparable hotel in my area, Genie helps me to better determine rates, see trends, react to others' changes and maximize profit.

Easy to use. I can set minimums and maximums. I can override the pricing if I want. It updates ALL of the OTAs automatically when I make a simple adjustment and several times a day when it checks my competitors' rates. The customer service team is great! They get back to me right away and help with questions. I can finally adjust my rates like the other hotels. Before, I would spend a lot of time determining and changing rates, only to have my competitors react to my new rates , and I didn't have time to start over.

It isn't Genie's fault, but I don't have any really comparable competitors for my competitive set. It still helps a lot and saves so much time, but if there were true comparable competitors, it could do more.

Natalia
Natalia
Innkeeper in VS

Increase Your REvenue with RoomPriceGenie

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We signed up with Room Price Genie about a year ago after watching their highly informative (and entertaining) video clip on YouTube. What made us sign up was that we realized that small B&Bs, inns, and hotels are losing money both in high season (pricing too low) and in low season (pricing too high). It was exactly our story - we just don't know how to price well in relation to the local competition. And since we are located in a very dynamic area - by major international airport - hotel prices change daily, if not hourly. Room Price Genie created a logarithm for us to reflect the local economy and help us climb peaks and valleys. As a consequence, our ADR got lower, but our RevPAR got higher, reflecting higher occupancy and improving the efficiency of our property. What we really like is that on any specific date we can create our own mark-up or discount if we feel that the logarithm is not on target. This is might be true in times of inclement weather, local events, airport closures or group reservations. Updates go into the system immediately and we are still in control. But when we cannot control things - serving our guests - the system does the pricing for us without fail. A month after month we see an improvement in our performance. Customer service is excellent and support is available quickly.

The software is beautiful, very easy to use, set up by the host, flexible enough to incorporate our situation on the ground, accurate in relation to local competition, provides an immediate update to the PMS.

We like everything. There are hardly any negatives about the software. In six months they made at least one complete overhaul of the system - giving even more clarity and flexibility to users. So the system is fresh and constantly being improved and updated.

Marc
Owner in Frankrijk
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent tool for property owners - strong value proposition, easy to use, great result

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before RPG, we spent a lot of time scanning competitor pricing and adjusting prices manually. We did a lot of last-minute deep-discounting of rooms to clear inventory. The sales process and implementation were very smooth. The couple of questions we've had while using the tool were answered quickly and helpfully.

We are big fans of this software. RPG provides us the information we need to make daily decisions that would not be able to make without it. We are confident in the pricing information we receive keeps us competitive without underpricing the rooms. We are clearing more inventory at a much stronger RPN than without it.

The team continues to add functionality. There one or two things I wish it did, but I understand that these will be included before too long. Therefore, there is nothing to say here.

Tracey
Owner in VK
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent value, great customer service, easy to use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

As we don't have an integrated system I am updating availability daily. Although I thought this might be arduous and time consuming, it really isn't. Very easy to use. Customer service is excellent, giving clear instructions where necessary. Really good value product helping us sell rooms is an ever competitive market.

There is nothing I don't like about this software. If we had an integrated system it would be a doddle to use.

Matej
Sales Director in Slowakije
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect, Simple, Easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Simple setup, the help from the RoomPriceGenie, great value for money

Nothing. Some advanced features are lacking but overall a perfect software

Thomas
Managing Director in VK

Highly recommended

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is very easy to set up and use. This programme runs in the background multiple times a day to check your occupancy and the overall market and automatically updates prices to your PMS. So far we have seen good returns and as we start to fine tune the settings we are really getting the most out of the product. Customer service has been fantastic, always available to speak on the phone or over email. The information is displayed in a neat and logical way.

Nothing to report at this time. The product is continually being updated and improvements are made regularly.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent Product for small hotels and inns

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very friendly service, excellent support and I was given an extra month use free without any questions. Way to go to get business!

I like this product for the fact that it keeps tabs on big box hotels and allows us to be priced competitively. this increases both occupancy and revenue, something that's hard to achieve.

There is nothing not to like in this product.

Sebastian
Operations Manager in Duitsland
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great idea for independent hotels / hostels

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being a small/medium sized start up hotel concept in germany, having a yield management solution in house would either be costly or time consuming, room price genie solved both these problems, by being absolutley fair priced and super fast to work with.

Easy to use, great support, created more revenue ever since implementing it.

nothing negative to say here and i would if there was

Inga
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to use software that improves our revenue and pricing.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I loved how easy it is to use. Once the prices are set the Genie does the work for you. Our revenue has already gone up and received a lot of bookings that will turn into returning customers.

It would be great to have the genie integrated into the property management system to change the prices right there and not have to go to a different website. Also an overview of all the accommodation we have would be great.

Efstratios
Co owner of hotel in Griekenland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

A great innovative product for small hotels

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps small to medium hotels decide on pricing and to help boost reservations while being in a competitive sector.

The ease of use and top of the notch customer support.

That the program is not compatible yet with my pms. Nonetheless the team responded fast and they began the process to connecting with my pms.