Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Microsoft Bookings

Handig en flexibel boekingssysteem met automatische bevestigingen, herinneringen, online boeken, mobiele toegang en meer.

Meer informatie over Microsoft Bookings

I have spent quite a bit of time reading about this and changing the time zone settings. I have contacted customer support.

I personally still struggle with the functions in the software, only because I fairly new in usuing the software.

Beoordelingen van Microsoft Bookings

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Microsoft Bookings heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 114 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Microsoft Bookings eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (114)

E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

It might be worth it if your needs are super simple and you don't need to charge for your bookings.

3,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Mark
Mark
Director of Operations & Data Management in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Vital for distributed teams with multiple systems

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have people all over the country using many different systems to book time with our staff. Bookings takes the guess work out and allows users to control their calendars more effectively. If someone is attempting to schedule a meeting and isn't on the network, we immediately provide the link to our Bookings page and make it easier on everyone.

There are many tools that provide the same type of service as Bookings but the security of the Microsoft suite was important to us. We've previously used other tools but we were able to get everyone into Bookings which made training and troubleshooting easier for the entire staff. Our recruiters are asked to meet with students daily and rather than emailing the student their available times, recruiters can simply provide a link to the calendar which allows students to pick an available time simply. We work with several partners who don't have visibility to calendars when scheduling meeting. Access to the individuals' bookings page makes scheduling easier and reduces the chances of people getting double booked. Meetings booked through a Bookings page is moved over to the Outlook calendar with a notification. Cancellations are also updated in Outlook and the attendees are notified.

The customization opportunities are limited. Users can set things like email reminders and calendar invites, and modify color schemes and logos. Would like to see more integrations with other MS products. For example, if a meeting is booked that is going to require a conference call or an online software. It would be nice to automatically have a Microsoft Teams meeting and invite created and emailed to the participants. Ability to create a one-time bookings page that incorporates the calendars of several people would be a nice addition to the product.

Rosie
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Convenience and functionality that work for us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall for us Microsoft Booking works quite well and is a very helpful tool to make sure we get appointments scheduled quickly and have additional tools for the functionality of the booking system that make it very simple to use.

The convenience of being able to sync calendars, create recurring appointments and send and get confirmation through the booking systems connection to our outlook, makes Microsoft Booking a highly effective and very necessary part of our tools and systems. Clients can confirm within the email and we get that confirmation as well as regular reminders on the appointed day. Fewer missed appointments by our clients because they also get SMS reminders making it really convenient for us. I also like that it integrates with zoom and teams to have additional functionality to what appears to be a "simple" scheduler.

I don't like that getting paid for appointments is still not a simple as some of their competitors who have their standalone booking systems that also allow for payment within their software.

Tobias
CTO in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Cancellation impossible

1,0 6 maanden geleden

Very feature complete. The software provides a lot of abilities to manage calendars across locations and employees.

1. The API is in beta, gets changed without warning, lacks major convenience features like requesting availability and overall seems to be built in order to make the usage of scheduling without Microsoft UI as hard as possible 2. We tried to cancel the service but Microsoft locked us out of the account. The support will not take our termination and refers to the authenticator app. Since we do not have that app, we cannot log in. We are paying since over 6 month without receiving any value. Microsoft Support stopped responding to our request to cancel. We consider to ask our bank to block the deduction of subscription fees because of fraudulent behavior.

Sam
Sam
Assistant Principal in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Time to Meet

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The online booking feature is the most impactful. Bookings syncs with a calendar to allow prospective clients the opportunity to view open time slots to meet.

The integration of Bookings into my daily routine required effort. The platform would do well for a barber or any professional who charges a fee for their service or time. Bookings needs some polish for those of us who meet and provide a service which may be offered free of charge. Those in a non-profit industry may find that extra time is needed to tailor Bookings to our specific needs before deploying.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Share your calendar with Bookings by Microsoft

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Bookings for client consultations. I is some much easier to allow client to choose an available time book themselves instead of the back and forth trying to figure out a suitable time via email.

Bookings by Microsoft is one of those apps included with Microsoft Office 365 and it allows you to take online client bookings. It is easy to setup and use.

I would like more flexibility in creating the booking calendar and clearer notification email when a client books an appointment.

Mike
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Feature with Microsoft 365

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like how it integrates seamlessly into Microsoft 365. It has a lot of functionality for very little cost

It is a little more difficult to set up than other products

Josh
Tech Support Engineer in VS
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for appointments

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far. Very easy to setup and enable users to setup and manage their own bookings. Other programs have required more admin work.

Easy to add multiple resources to one calendar. When you send the link to a user it gives them flexibility to select the time and resource that works best for them. If you have a meeting already scheduled it will remove that timeframe as a resource.

If the person who made the appointment cancels, it will send you an email but it does not automatically remove that time slot from your calendar.

Becca
Camp Director in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Microsoft Bookings

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Saved us so much time, and back and forth emails. We would not be able to do our seasonal hire without it.

Our very small team annually hires over 150 people over the course of a few months. Having the ability for our team to sync their calendars/availability and let interviewees book their own interviews has been a game changer for us. Saves so much time and effort. It auto syncs with Teams so everything is taken care of. And since its built into the Microsoft suite it wasn't a separate program we needed to pay for. Bookings really runs itself once you've set up your parameters, which is so important to us.

As we are using it for interviews, we must have two of our own staff present on the interview. Teams can't book with two of our team without me making a built in team of every pairing. So I do have to manually enter the second interviewer, which is frustrating. This is the only downside we have found with bookings.

mahfujur rahman
Provide Emergency Service in Bangladesh
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect appointment manager

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Microsoft Bookings makes my daily life easier. It’s a useful feature made by Microsoft.

It’s ease of use and remainder makes me happy because it reduces my mork pressure.

This is very useful but more features should be added.

Claudia
Claudia
Chat moderator and Consultant in Italië
Public relations en communicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great tool

5,0 7 maanden geleden

It's really accurate and easy to use, I can post my availability and the client can book the appointment. Really amazing.

I have nothing to complain about, this software is amazing so far.

Brian
Principal Consultant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Microsoft Bookings wrote the Book

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall very easy to implement and intuitive for clients

simple to use; easy to implement, pretty straightforward

sometimes too simple; would like to se emore features. soemtimes don't always see the number of acceptances or an accurate representation

Valamere
Instructional Technology Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy Booking

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Microsoft Bookings to schedule individual technical support sessions with new faculty members using a personalized scheduling webpage and link. Also, I appreciate the automatic reminders to help me stay organized.

I love the convenience of accessing Bookings directly through my Office 365 app! Also, this scheduling tools syncs with my Outlook calendar allowing others to book an appointment. Once the appointment is booked, an email notification is automatically sent to me and the requester. The great thing about this scheduling tool is that you can customize questions to ask the requester so that you can prepare for the upcoming appointment.

Microsoft Bookings does not sync with external calendars. For example, if you have a personal calendar on a different application, you would have to manually insert those appointments on your calendar so the requester does not book when you are unavailable.

Lawrence
R&D Manager in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

A great booking platform built into existing Microsoft solutions

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A great solution that's included into the majority of Office licensing.

The ability to customise specific types of bookings. I can arrange different meeting types from solution demos to review meetings, configure whether they are in person or online Teams meeting.

I think more customisation/branding is needed for the personal bookings page.

Jonathan
Certified Financial Planner in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Microsoft Bookings is fantastic for scheduling meetings

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, great notifications + reminders

Microsoft bookings is great for scheduling, removes the need for back and forth emails/phone calls to try to set up a meeting, can be used for booking time in the office during C19 measures.

Sometimes it sends too many email notifications for the same meeting.

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Used Bookings to coordinate meetings for a finance company

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What I enjoyed about this product was the ease of learning how to use it. I was covering a receptionist/admin role for an export finance company for a months time. I was given about 2 minute training on how to use bookings and having never used it before, it looked quite intimidating. However, once I had to start booking appointments, it all became straightforward and easy to use. Everything was quite manageable despite the amount of people I was coordinating appointments with.

Gives you option to send colleague(s) confirmation email instantaneously after booking. Gives option to choose multiple layouts for how you want to view the calender.

Nothing. I really enjoyed the product. Easy to use for all users.

Rayshawn
General worker in VS
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Do and don't do

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Doing good for my info to stay in

Easy to use, important info stays in, nothing never to hard or challenging to fix

Correcting my logins, making sure I no one hacked my page

Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Essential for effectiveness

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It always ensure a organize a meeting with stakeholders in an efficient way.

It is very easy to add stakeholders' calendars and ensure an effective way to set up a meeting and organize schedule.

Initial set-up is a bit confusing. Any other cons about the product. Text message reminders are required.

Sherwin
Landlord Engagement Lead in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Make online bookings very easy

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We used Bookings to allow clients to schedule meetings with us. Tying into our calendars made that easy!

I loved how it synced my availability directly from my calendar to avoid double bookings.

The software was great and there was nothing I disliked.

Anil
Anil
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great way to book appointments

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In our office, we have to work with the other remote offices of ours so booking appointments is very important and having work on ms technologies if you have an application from Microsoft which is such a nice ,is great.

It keeps all your meetings organized and allow booking appointments. Great comparability with the other applications. Easy and clean GUI

Great application. Does its job. I don't have any issue with this. It really saves a lot of time. Go for it.

E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Online booking platform time saver

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Accesable for clients 24/7 and time saver for us.

You have full controll over the entire planning. Also for costumers it is all very clear and user friendly. I'ts easy to use and at this point there are no functions that I miss in this application. The support for this app is very helpfull and with fast response.

At the moment there are no downsides. It realy saves a lot of time.

Nick
Nick
Systems Engineer in Canada
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Integrated with Outlook for simple and effective setup and deployment

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Since this is part of the Office subscription we already use in our company this software was a great no additional cost component for our needs

The one thing that is missing was the ability to have the person booking set a time period that works for them instead of being locked into creating set intervals

Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Bookings had made work life so fast and efficient for me

4,0 6 jaar geleden

This app had helped me and my team mates many times to plan our time, it goes beyond a schedule tool, it had made my life alot more easier and arranged. And I can go back any day to track my activities at work. Beautiful way to work and live!

At first I couldn't understand the user interface but with time I picked up

Stephanie
PCC in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

It does what is asked of it

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I haven’t Used it for long, but we were able to use it

I like that it does exactly what you need it for. It could have a couple more functions that make it easier but other than that it does the job

I feel like there could be an easier way to make this a lot more efficient

Buddika
Buddika
Owner in Koeweit
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Good scheduling tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good product.easy to use.Not the best in the industry but with some improvements it may can come to the best.I recommend it

I have not used this for a long time but this a good tool for a small business to schedule appointments, eevents etc. As a small business owner it is a very efficient tool for use

To access the full functions user should have the premium version which will cost some bucks. And there are still some functions missing which should include in a scheduling tool. With some additional features the cost will be fair for the user

Sandeep
Postdoctoral researcher in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great booking tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a decent software to create and book appointments. It is easy to use.

Another great Microsoft product to book appointments. It is very easy to use this software. It uses a straightforward approach to book an appointment with any of the companies/businesses.

Customization is limited. There is not much room or flexibility in creating the booings. For starters, it might take some time to figure things out and set up.