Microsoft Bookings reviews

Over Microsoft Bookings

Handig en flexibel boekingssysteem met automatische bevestigingen, herinneringen, online boeken, mobiele toegang en meer.

Meer informatie over Microsoft Bookings

I personally still struggle with the functions in the software, only because I fairly new in usuing the software.

Beoordelingen van Microsoft Bookings

Waar voor je geld

Microsoft Bookings heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 82 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Microsoft Bookings eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (82)

Mark
Mark
Director of Operations & Data Management in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Vital for distributed teams with multiple systems

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have people all over the country using many different systems to book time with our staff. Bookings takes the guess work out and allows users to control their calendars more effectively. If someone is attempting to schedule a meeting and isn't on the network, we immediately provide the link to our Bookings page and make it easier on everyone.

There are many tools that provide the same type of service as Bookings but the security of the Microsoft suite was important to us. We've previously used other tools but we were able to get everyone into Bookings which made training and troubleshooting easier for the entire staff. Our recruiters are asked to meet with students daily and rather than emailing the student their available times, recruiters can simply provide a link to the calendar which allows students to pick an available time simply. We work with several partners who don't have visibility to calendars when scheduling meeting. Access to the individuals' bookings page makes scheduling easier and reduces the chances of people getting double booked. Meetings booked through a Bookings page is moved over to the Outlook calendar with a notification. Cancellations are also updated in Outlook and the attendees are notified.

The customization opportunities are limited. Users can set things like email reminders and calendar invites, and modify color schemes and logos. Would like to see more integrations with other MS products. For example, if a meeting is booked that is going to require a conference call or an online software. It would be nice to automatically have a Microsoft Teams meeting and invite created and emailed to the participants. Ability to create a one-time bookings page that incorporates the calendars of several people would be a nice addition to the product.

Rosie
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Convenience and functionality that work for us

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall for us Microsoft Booking works quite well and is a very helpful tool to make sure we get appointments scheduled quickly and have additional tools for the functionality of the booking system that make it very simple to use.

The convenience of being able to sync calendars, create recurring appointments and send and get confirmation through the booking systems connection to our outlook, makes Microsoft Booking a highly effective and very necessary part of our tools and systems. Clients can confirm within the email and we get that confirmation as well as regular reminders on the appointed day. Fewer missed appointments by our clients because they also get SMS reminders making it really convenient for us. I also like that it integrates with zoom and teams to have additional functionality to what appears to be a "simple" scheduler.

I don't like that getting paid for appointments is still not a simple as some of their competitors who have their standalone booking systems that also allow for payment within their software.

accountant in Nigeria
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

microsoft booking

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

easy and fast to use in any way you want

they are fast, easy and relaiable to use

CEO in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Not quite ready, but close

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to implement. Easy to create appointment types and place on our main website. Great flexibility in customer email communications, with reminders of appointments and such.

While it's functional on a basic level, there are many many annoyances that just are unexplainable. First, you can access bookings via the web app, or you can access bookings via a Teams plugin, or use an iOS app The problem is, each method provides you a different set of options when creating the booking. Zero consistency. In order to use bookings, you need to add everyone that uses it to the staff, AND, you have to give them full admin control. If someone gets to create bookings, they can also go in and muck with all of the settings. Horrible! The next access tier down is that they can view bookings, but not create or modify them. That's next to useless, if you ask me. Also, every staff member's calendar now shows up in bookings. If you have a receptionist making bookings, there would be no need for their calendar to show up. In the Teams version of the app, you can remove the useless calendars. On the web version you cannot. But on the Teams version, you only have very rudimentary options for creating a booking, so you need to use the Web app to access it. The home page in the web app is useless. It's got buttons for setting up the first time, but not what you need for day to day stuff isn't there, and there's no apparent way to change it. In the calendar page, you can create bookings. There are boxes for customer notes and internal notes. However, once you put anything in there, the boxes are no longer labeled as to what they are. Horrible design.

Sam
Sam
Assistant Principal in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Time to Meet

4,0 vorig jaar

The online booking feature is the most impactful. Bookings syncs with a calendar to allow prospective clients the opportunity to view open time slots to meet.

The integration of Bookings into my daily routine required effort. The platform would do well for a barber or any professional who charges a fee for their service or time. Bookings needs some polish for those of us who meet and provide a service which may be offered free of charge. Those in a non-profit industry may find that extra time is needed to tailor Bookings to our specific needs before deploying.

CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

It might be worth it if your needs are super simple and you don't need to charge for your bookings.

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I had used Calendly and tried to move everything to Microsoft Bookings. It was difficult, the software is cumbersome, not very flexible, not easy to use, and even though they changed their layout to something better, it is still not really up to par with the competition.

It was free with my Microsoft 365. Honestly that is probably the one thing I liked.

If you don't want or need Microsoft 365, or if you want your clients to pay when they do the booking, this software doesn't even come close to the features and flexibility of Calendly or Squarespace (formerly Acuity Scheduling). Microsoft charges over $20 a month in order to have this simple feature...

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Share your calendar with Bookings by Microsoft

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Bookings for client consultations. I is some much easier to allow client to choose an available time book themselves instead of the back and forth trying to figure out a suitable time via email.

Bookings by Microsoft is one of those apps included with Microsoft Office 365 and it allows you to take online client bookings. It is easy to setup and use.

I would like more flexibility in creating the booking calendar and clearer notification email when a client books an appointment.

Mike
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Feature with Microsoft 365

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I like how it integrates seamlessly into Microsoft 365. It has a lot of functionality for very little cost

It is a little more difficult to set up than other products

Principal Consultant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Microsoft Bookings wrote the Book

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall very easy to implement and intuitive for clients

simple to use; easy to implement, pretty straightforward

sometimes too simple; would like to se emore features. soemtimes don't always see the number of acceptances or an accurate representation

Stephen
Digital Media Specialist in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Photoshoot scheduling

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's easy to use so the client can schedule their own appointment.

It's not as easy to switch between booking calendars for different services.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Smart & Easy Online Booking System

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Microsoft Bookings is a very simple and flexible booking system and i am using this excellent service for last many years and my overall experience is very incredible with this service of Microsoft.

Microsoft Bookings is helping businesses to manage their appointments and online bookings in a very smart way. They are also offering free trial version which is very good for checking and testing of service and later you can purchase it for enjoying complete benefits of this amazing service. You can cancel and reschedule your bookings without any hasstle and this service keeps you up-to-date with upcoming events and developments.

I would like to see more features and simple integration with other microsoft products then this service will further enhance there capabilities.

Natalie
Natalie
Academic and Financial Aid Advisor in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

As long as you have purchased the whole o365, totaly worth it

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was harder to set up than the competitor. But it has additional options so worth it if you could figure it out.

It has all of the same features of the previous system that we were using. It has some features that other systems dont. The clients have been able to use it with no challenges. The reminders are worth it that it sends to people.

We were required to change to Bookings and it doesn't allow us to use Zoom easily with our students. However being forced to change to Teams did not matter since we have the full o365. Wish you could remove the price from the service.

developer in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft Bookings is Essential to My Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have completely gone hands-off with scheduling my time. I just check my calendar every day and my time with customers is already arranged. I just join the meeting at the time required.

This software has completely removed me from the need to schedule my time with customers. I used to have to reach out to each new customer directly and deal with finding time on my schedule that worked for them. I also had to deal with different time zones which made this task even more difficult. I especially like that it builds in downtime between my calls with clients. This gives me the flexibility to prevent back-to-back meetings without having to manage it myself.

I do wish the software would allow me to create a single SKU and allow the customer to book 1 hour, 2 hours etc rather than having to create a SKU for each number of hours.

Stacey
Head of Marketing in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best booking tool out there!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Made a huge difference on our workflow with customers.

Easy integration into existing platforms. Allows for customers to book open slots in our calendars directly rather than utilizing email back and forth.

None. Integration directly into our outlook was seamless. And customers find it easy to use in any browser.

Owner in Brazilië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft Bookings is a indispensable tool to life organization

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience by using this software is very positive, improves a lot my organization daily and I don't have to worry about repetitive scheduling in my meetings.

The integration with Outlook is the best way to optimize my calendar with the other people who use Microsoft Bookings and is easy to schedule some meetings, for example, without the risk of repetitive scheduling.

I think that the app installed on the mobile phone has to be improved, it doesn't work very well...crashes all the time...but the tool by using the website (online) works very fine and I only have compliments about it.

Valamere
Instructional Technology Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy Booking

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Microsoft Bookings to schedule individual technical support sessions with new faculty members using a personalized scheduling webpage and link. Also, I appreciate the automatic reminders to help me stay organized.

I love the convenience of accessing Bookings directly through my Office 365 app! Also, this scheduling tools syncs with my Outlook calendar allowing others to book an appointment. Once the appointment is booked, an email notification is automatically sent to me and the requester. The great thing about this scheduling tool is that you can customize questions to ask the requester so that you can prepare for the upcoming appointment.

Microsoft Bookings does not sync with external calendars. For example, if you have a personal calendar on a different application, you would have to manually insert those appointments on your calendar so the requester does not book when you are unavailable.

Production Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Book It!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I use Bookings to schedule meetings with our valued agents. Overall ease of use, and integration into my other software makes this software a no-brainer

Nothing. Fully integrated into my work life.

Aniecia
Founder in Jamaica
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 werknemers

Bookings Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fair

Easy to use Integration features Is part of a comprehensive solution.

Bookings is being retired by Microsoft soon.

siaka
IT Manager in Mali
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft Bookings est un outil qui permet de mieux organiser

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: j'ai beaucoup aimé cet logiciel car elle me facilite la vie a travers Mon expérience jai constater beaucoup d' améliore au niveau de mon organisation au quotidien et je n'ai pas à me soucier de la planification répétitive de mes réunions.

Microsoft Brookings me permet de programmer facilement certaines réunions et facilite l'organisation de mes programmes sans répétition, ce qui me plait de plus est que je peut intégrer avec Outlook facilement qui me permet d'optimiser mon calendrier.

Je pense que la version mobile du logiciel doit être améliorée, car il plante lors de l'utilisation a plusieurs reprise.

Samantha
Firm Administrator in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Addition to our office

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been great. Both staff and clients love it.

I like that the software integrates with our Outlook Calendar. I can easily change users availability and it makes it easy for clients and our staff to schedule appointments. Clients like that they receive an email confirmation and reminders of their upcoming appointment.

I wish that their was the option to have the clients name listed as the main heading on the outlook calendar. Currently staff need to open the calendar appointment in order to see who they are going to be meeting with.

Co Founder in België
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy planning, by your customers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It really solves the booking problem. There is no middel person needed to take phonecalls and schedule customers in. All is done for you and scheduled for you.

When offering a service, where customers have to see and book available days this is the best office. Integrated in the office 365 package it has great compatibility with the other applications. Made bookings are placed directly in the agenda and new customers are placed in the contact list. The customers sees a clean and clear webpage provide by microsoft.

No cons, this really is a great application with no better.

Rotich
Rotich
Accountant in Kenia
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It helps in organizing meetings

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is always available helping you to make bookings with different people.

It is very easy to set up and to use. It assists our clients to make a booking with any of our representative without issues. It is a great schedule tool allowing you to perform your duties at the right time.

No negative comment. Am okey with the product.

Jonathan
Certified Financial Planner in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Microsoft Bookings is fantastic for scheduling meetings

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, great notifications + reminders

Microsoft bookings is great for scheduling, removes the need for back and forth emails/phone calls to try to set up a meeting, can be used for booking time in the office during C19 measures.

Sometimes it sends too many email notifications for the same meeting.

Reliability Engineer in Israël
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Schedule/booking meetings with customers

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: To set, meet and collaborate with other customers to serve them on the best side.

It is easy to add customers and their calendars to set up future meetings. Cross organizations tool.

Many times i need the customer exactly details and sometimes it is not reachable.

Thomas
Thomas
Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Just Falls Short

3,0 2 jaar geleden

As with so many things from Microsoft, this software just falls short of delivering what we need. I operate a consumer bankruptcy practice and I deal with consumers, so text message reminders are a must. The text message reminders in MS Bookings do not work. The texts often give a time 2 to 3 hours after the actual appointment. I have spent quite a bit of time reading about this and changing the time zone settings. I have contacted customer support. They want me to run several tests on how I do things and show them why I am not scheduling the appointments correctly. Another drawback is that there are 0 integrations. MS Bookings does not even integrate with MS Outlook! If your client enters the contact info to book the appointment, wouldn't it be a no brainer that you could them move that over to Outlook? Sure. Can you do it? NO! I am moving to a service that will correctly text out the reminders and cut out entering the contact info multiple times.

Accurate Text message reminders and integrations at least with other MS products.