My Employees name it Alwaysfail!

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: See the cons... this software is useless!!!

Pluspunten: I have to think long and hard to come up with a PRO for this software. It is great concept and maybe could really help if it worked correctly and/or was setup right

Minpunten: From day one this software has been nothing but trouble. During setup we were told that our system would be down for a couple of short periods during reboots and software config. Well that turned into being almost the entire time for two days. Then Neverfail broke most of the software programs we were running and the tech offered no help as to getting things back up and running. It was so bad that we finally just turned Neverfail off and do not use it. Since that time, we still to date continue to have trouble every single time we try to leave Neverfail active.

Very disappointing performance. Support is well below par.

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have not been very happy with Neverfail. It is very unlikely I would recommend the product.

Pluspunten: Usually, it works reliably, allowing us to host systems off site and reduce hardware and maintenance costs.

Minpunten: For a cloud hosting company, there have been a more than usual amount of network connectivity issues. Server performance can be subpar at times. Support is very lacking. In several occasions, I have attempted to call support with a critical issue only to dropped into a voicemail box. One one occasion, support was supposed to move a VM over the weekend, forgot,then was supposed to start it overnight, forgot again and then started in the morning causing severe performance issues on a critical system.