Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over kvCORE

Een van de eerste schaalbare, allesomvattende platforms voor de moderne makelaardij. kvCORE is ontworpen om je hele bedrijf te ondersteunen vanuit één platform.

Meer informatie over kvCORE

Great integrated software in all feelds of RE life.

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

Beoordelingen van kvCORE

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

kvCORE heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 489 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je kvCORE eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (489)

Chelsea
Realtor

User friendly + streamlined accountability

3,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Ricardo
Ricardo
Partner in VS
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

Forefront of the Industry

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Reports kvCORE provides reports on traffic, marketing, lead-gen, behavior, agent accountability, and profitability.

Generic campaigns Some say the campaigns are generic and most sales agents use the program.

Scott
Associate Broker in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Still wondering where the value is for a single agent

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been 2.5 out of a 1-5 rating system. It's been frutstrating and a lot of extra work trying to figure out the system and make it work. The emails going to junk is something I have not experienced before. I also wonder what your other services provide like your listing service. I am afraid to try it because I don't want to spend more money.

It's easy to put in names. I like the verifications.

The cost of the system is just the base price but doesn't really offer anything that other systems offer. I thought the system would provide more other than just a CRM.

Debi
Agent in VS

Liked & dislikes of KV Core

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ok,I don't like all of the subtitles under every category,should be simpler

Data base,weeded out duplicates,very jelpful

Crm,kvcore,too cumbersome,doesn't condense info

Jose
Jose
Realtor in Canada
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Best Realtor Platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Having previously been an admin in the 90's, followed by then being an assistant to various agents, and now being a licensed Realtor since 2006. I have seen how the industry has evolved along with new technology. I have seen what works and what doesn't work. And, KVCore is a platform that combines all the latest technology into one platform to assist agents. It's the first thing I log into each day.

Sometimes I would prefer to be able to call in for help versus waiting for a response.

Christie
Broker in Canada

Useful REALTOR CRM

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I find this a useful CRM and I would recommend it to other REALTORS.

I like how easy it was to integrate my database.

I don't have any problems with the system.

Laurie
Realtor in Canada

Great CRM

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it combined a lot of the functionality that once upon a time you needed to use different programs to do.

It is user friendly and has all the functionality that you would want in a CRM and more.

Getting to the leads list seems a little cumbersome

Carolanne
Broker in VS

KV Core CRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

the automatic emails the are sent keep me informed about the direction the client is going.

Navigating throught he program was not very user friendly at first

Kevin

Why I love kvCORE

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After using several CRM's, I can't imagine ever using another CRM.

I like the ease of use and the adaptability for my business.

There is so much to learn as it is a very in depth CRM.

ilian

KvCore for Realtors

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is well worth the momey spent to stay organized and on top of leads

How well i could organize all my leads for my daily calls

overall it is a great platform for realtors and brokers not really anything i dont like about it

Monica
Real Estate Agent in Canada
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

kvCORE is an amazing system

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have embraced kvCORE and use it daily in my Real Estate business. It is so simple to use.

I like how the system is so integrated and holistic. I like how updates and improvements and happening all the time. Our system has the SocialCore and DesignCore integrated which is amazing.

The app associated with kvCORE can be a little laggy. I synced my Google contacts and ended up sending out a mass email to my competitors.

Bron: GetApp

Save your money...or burn it instead. But skip kvCore

1,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awful. Customer service is non-existent. Platform was not as advertised, promises made by salespeople were completely unattainable. Worst business experience of my life.

kvCore is no different than any other CRM, and may in fact be worse due to cost, complexity, and complete lack of support by personnel. Every conversation is with an AI bot. If you're looking to minimize human interaction and spend unnecessary amounts of money to do exactly what every other CRM does, this is the perfect platform for you.

Zero support after the sale. Took 3 weeks just to get the website up and running, and even then it was still wrong. Tech support is slow to respond (if at all). Their template for uploading contacts doesn't work. They will happily take your money and lock you into a 14-month contract then forget all about you. They brag about how good their SEO is, but it's all hype... (just check their social media...minimal engagement on their site). Platform doesn't do anything better or faster than any other CRM out there. I've used 4 CRMs and kvCore is the absolute worst. Don't waste your money.

Catarina
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Maria Ann
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

KV Core Motivates Me and Connects Me Better with My Book of Business.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am always telling everyone to give it a try and use it before the competition gets it and knows how to use it for their business before it is too late for them. I am very happy with KV Core and I am always offering help to others in my office and our other locations on setting it up, what tutorials to watch in the learning portal, and to make sure they learn and see how great the behavior automation is.

CRM- Organized and helps me stay focus on what I need to do daily. It also shows me what my contacts' behaviors are and which ones that need my attention first. Behavior Automation-My inactive contacts that I think are not interested anymore end up still showing active and that they are still searching. Reports and Analytics- Let me know who needs my follow up that day, what item of value that I need to send, and if I get a new contact and they give me a wrong number or non-working email, It saves me time on that contact or brings it to my attention to contact and get the correct info. Core Present- My presentations are better and have me ready to look better than other agents that might be competing me for the same listing. I can also customize my own slides with their library of slides. I can use some of their slides or just certain ones with mine. Landing and Squeeze pages- help me build my business and any prospects from them automatically go into the CRM. Saves me time.

I wish the articles part of the help support and robot support was a separate blue chat bubble from a team support human helping. I really do not have a lot of cons.

Kaili
Kaili
Broker in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Have you experienced contractual unconscionability and are seeking a solution?

2,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very unfortunate!

A great service if you have someone with expertise to set up it's functions, campaigns, etc.

I want to share my experience with Inside Real Estate/KvCore. When my KvCore website went live, my emails were unexpectedly forwarded to the KvCore software without prior notice. This lack of communication led to several issues, stress, chaos. I reached out to customer service for assistance in disabling the email forwarding but received a delayed response. During this time, I lost access to my domain, which had been taken over by a third-party provider, Cloudflare. This disruption affected my business operations. To compound matters, I had to rebook my travel plans at a higher cost due to these complications. Additionally, I was unable to access contracts and offers, which are crucial in my line of work. Disconnecting KvCore from GoDaddy and Cloudflare required extensive troubleshooting with GoDaddy.The overall impact was not only financial but also disruptive to my business operations. The lack of timely support and communication added to the frustration.This experience has left me disheartened about KvCore. I decided to cancel my credit card and stop using their service. However, they refuse to terminate the contract and are billing me $736, with plans to continue monthly charges of $600 due to the outstanding balance. I believe it's important for individuals facing similar issues to consider their legal options. I've created a FB group called 'kvCore | Inside Real Estate: Pissed Consumer & Reviews' to provide a platform for those who believe they deserve a remedy.

Phillip
Agent in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Never lose track of clients

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Deal management with the ability to upload documents. CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages Email Campaigns Text Campaigns Lots of addons to make you successful

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Dennis
Dennis
Real Estate Agent in VS
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Review of kvCORE

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

George
Team Lead in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I wouldn't run my business without it.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Robin
Associate Broker in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Love the platform but need more customer service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good except for customer service. I have been trying to reach someone to go over my database for months and can’t get a call back.

Full integration between the MLS and leads.

Lack of showing correspondence with leads in one area.

Chelsea

User friendly + streamlined accountability

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, love the program- It's easy to use for someone that isn't the least bit tech savvy which is important for me. I frustrate easily when it comes to tech and aside from the occasional glitch or hiccup in the software or app, I have no complaints.

Love that this auto generates calls to do each day- not all of them are ones that actually need to be called but it is useful for me to see names pop that I wouldn't think to "look" for- it's great that I can be directed towards some work without trying to drum it up out of thin air.

The app can be wonky at times- I will make calls using the app and it will just be loading and not let me update my list or enter the notes about how the call went. That then leads me to have to close out the app and then re-open and usually my note will not have saved so then I have to get on the computer and enter it from there.

Lisa

KV Core for Your Business

5,0 vorig jaar

I love the fact that everything is right at your fingertips for great lead generation.

It's difficult to figure out how to use the features to get the best results.

Jorge

KV Core aka King of CRM's

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

The only thing I don't like are 2 things: 1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS. 2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Integrated Business Solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user. - kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users. - kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases. - KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily. - KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag. - Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images) - Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML. - Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND. - The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Scott

Keeps me motivated!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

Mani
Team Leader in Canada

Excellent CRM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall excellent product to use

Easy to use and integrate with our business.

Would love to be able to delete lead data