Review of kvCORE

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Dennis H.
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pluspunten: This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Minpunten: Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Kathie A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pluspunten: I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Minpunten: There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

KV Core aka King of CRM's

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Jorge C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

Pluspunten: I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like are 2 things: 1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS. 2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Integrated Business Solution

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
REALTOR®
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Pluspunten: - Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user.
- kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users.
- kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases.
- KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily.
- KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Minpunten: - Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag.
- Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images)
- Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML.
- Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND.
- The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Contact Management System

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Charlotte K.
Associate Broker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Pluspunten: My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Minpunten: Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

This Software is VERY helpful!

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019
Katelyn R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Pluspunten: I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Minpunten: Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

The Best CRM ever

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love can you record, and every time I need assistance that usually get back to me pretty quickly. They have a lot of videos to make things easy for you to be able to follow through if it takes you a little longer to learn.

Pluspunten: The automatic behavioral follow-up. When any prospects or clients login to any system associated with this CRM, according to their actions this is why I automatically put them into a automatic drip campaign that will help them to move to the next step quickly. Is hands off you have to do nothing but set it up correctly.

Minpunten: The app for CRM, does not allow you to do the same options that are given to you from your computer. It's only good for entering in Leads.

KvCore

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2018
Ernest E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with KvCore has been nothing but exceptional from the support team to success managers. I've been using KvCore since it rolled out and have generated 1,000's of leads utilizing tools provided by the platform. The platform has literally put my business on autopilot so that when leads are generated their continuously being worked while I am out running daily operations. If you looking for a system that can do it all. Look no further than KvCore!

Pluspunten: Usability, Friendly, Sleek appearance, Tools, Customer Relationship Manager, Website, & Customizability.

Minpunten: There are no cons to this platform. Of course they have had growing pains but nothing you detrimental to your daily business and most issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
Bob J.
Broker/Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pluspunten: I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Minpunten: The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list:
1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed.
2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per William on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore.
3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this.
4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this.
5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Best CRM and Lead Generation resource

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019
Janet M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use KV core everyday to manage run my business. I can see when prospects/buyers are looking at houses, I can send messages, call or videos. I post ads to Facebook and Craigslist and I can create landing pages.

Pluspunten: I like that Everything is included - CRM, Lead generation, drip programs, dialer, text messages and more

Minpunten: Tech support is not available on the weekends and nights.

kvCORE Review

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is similar to Kunversion so I'm satisified with it but I would love it if the automated feature would be produced.

Pluspunten: The automations are handy but one is missing that Kunversion had.

Minpunten: The learning curve. Having used Kunversion, it didn't take me long to learn about kvCORE but I know many agents who refuse to use either because it is challenign for them.

Very good CRM program

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
Emily P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that its user friendly and hold you accountable.

Minpunten: I wish that i could store addresses in it.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Inside Real Estate op 9-8-2019

Thanks for your review! We actually DO allow you to store addresses in the CRM. Just click on the lead, click edit next to their name, and then go to More Detail and scroll down until you see the address fields. Check out the Inside Real Estate Success Strategies group on Facebook! It has tons of helpful info and is moderated by the leadership at our company to answer these kinds of questions and help you find ways to best use kvCORE.

Amazing all in one platform for Real Estate

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018
Brendan S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: kvCORE brings so much value to your business from automatic lead follow up to a great interactive website and multiple lead generation options. It does the work of nurturing cold leads letting me focus on the active buyers.

Pluspunten: I Love that once a lead comes in the system will automatically follow up with emails and text messages that are very engaging. The ability to create squeeze pages and use a smart number for lead generation is also really great. It really is a tool every Real Estate agent should be using !

Minpunten: I can say i'm not the biggest fan of the single smart number for the entire office. We have had a little bit of confusion with agents receiving a lead that someone else is already working with, and then trying to communicate with that lead through the smart number. Once the lead was transferred to the proper agent , then when communicating with the smart number the buyers still though it was the previous agent sending messages since it was the same number.

eXp Agent - just rolled to kvCORE

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Blogging issues, bring favorite tracking back, bring my 'alert set' indicator back on CRM screen.

Pluspunten: Very similar to Kunversion, lead gen capability and multi social site posting.

Minpunten: issues with migration, but overall been outstanding. Need a better path to support. Everyone relying on eXp.

Innovative tools for your business

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018
Broker Salesperson Realtor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all, Kvcore is great product and I look forward to it elevating our business as we grow.

Pluspunten: The lead capture from social media and the Marketing Auto Pilot. These features are better than I have seen in any other platform. The support is good too. Very responsive and great follow up. I like the Feature Request process. Lets users have input to the priority of new features.

Minpunten: The newer interface is a big improvement. Like with anything new, there are some kinks to work out. However the support and product teams have been very helpful and supportive of the feature requests.

Terrific Program!1

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2018
Trevor W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using kvCORE in conjunction with the Making It Rain program and I'm seeing amazing results. I have already met with three clients in person and wrote a contract within 3 weeks!

Pluspunten: The Smart Campaigns are amazing. Being able to text a home to a client and have a link to it in my website is converting a ton of leads -- people really respond to it! All the Squeeze and Landing Pages built it in are super helpful.

Minpunten: It's buggy at times. Names that you're supposed to be able to click and go directly to their profile don't work a lot. Also, navigating around can take a while for pages to load. It doesn't just go back to the profile you were on when you looked up a home or went to a different section. It wants to load the Dashboard and then figure out where it was last. Also, we need to know what different messages go out per Status (New Lead, Active Lead, etc. so we don't send a generic message after we've received contact from lead).

OK CRM for Realtors

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Jean S.
Technology Director
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: kvCORE has a lot of tools and features agents can use to market listings, find leads and stay in contact with their database. Love the ability to send mass Text messages to clients.

Minpunten: The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents. Also, text messaged say kvCORE - no mention of the agent sending the text message. Agents complain they receive a lot of OPT OUTS after a text goes out.

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Margarett K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: KVCore has been awesome with keeping people engaged in the home buying process.

Pluspunten: The software allows you to work with your active clients without worrying about engaging with the next group of people ready to view homes. The software keeps people engaged with emails and texts.

Minpunten: You do receive text answers without knowing the question until you sign in.

KV has been wonderful for my business

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Julian J.
Real Estate Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been a great system to use, and I recommend it all the time.

Pluspunten: I have seen a direct impact on switching to KV.

Minpunten: The start up time can take some time if you don't have a lot of freetime.

Great CRM

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2018
Betsey W.
Sales Agent
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: kvCore is a time saver because it informs the agent of which contacts are looking at listings more regularly. You can tell that they're getting closer to the point of being ready to buy. As an agent, I can then concentrate on those contacts. It eliminates the hit or miss of cold calling. It eliminates the frustration of calling a contact who has been in your database for a long time, only to find out they just purchased a home and you've missed out on being their agent.

Pluspunten: Once I set up my campaigns and Listing Alerts, I'm on Autopilot. kvCore lets me know whenever a prospect /contact has been looking at listings. I just reach out to them to build a relationship.

Minpunten: When editing or adding "More Details" to a prospects/contacts information, you have to hit"Save" after each line of information. It's too time consuming. It would be much better if you could click edit, add all the information you'd like and then click save once.

KV Core is Awesome!!!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Latosha W.
Associate Broker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like the multi features KV Core offers. What I like most is the 800 call capture feature which is working for me 24/7. You can add the information to your sign riders, Craig’s List amongst other places and never miss a potential clients contact info again!

Minpunten: I’m pleased with all features at the moment!

Review of KV Core

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2018
Ann e. F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its much easier to keep track of everything and I like the fact that KVcore syncs with my calendar to add the tasks I need to complete for the next day.

Pluspunten: Its very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Minpunten: You cant tap on the pictures of listings from MLS in KV core to look at the pictures.

Lots of great ideas, functions just don't work right.

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018
Drew L.
Broker/President
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Support is helpful and nice but I feel there are still TONS of issues that need to be resolved before it can be considered a viable office solution. Maybe a small team would be better.

Pluspunten: Lots of potentioal and features in the works, but still a lot of bugs with core features.

Minpunten: 1. Round robin lead distribution isn't a true round robin. I've had one agent get 5 leads in one day because the system starts at user 1 every time. It needs to start with the next user in the list once a lead is accepted.
2. Search functions on the front end still have issues. Type in a known active listing and it will say no results in the autocomplete. You have to hit enter, a lot of users won't do that if they see no listings found.
3. Confusion and tedious way to associate agents to their listings, if you have a big company this would be a major issue and source of frustration.
4. One more lead distrubition issue, the system is sending leads to one agent but then assigning them to another. I have now had 2 situations where one agent accepted the lead but it's been already assigned to another agent.

KvCore Is a MUST Have!

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Applied SPED Teacher
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Organization, Consistent Contact with clients, no client goes ignored.

Pluspunten: Using kvCore really takes the stress off remembering which clients need to be contacted, and what last discussion was about. Numerous tools can be used to assist clients and stay organized.. Best part is they are all in the same place!

Minpunten: The tools can be overwhelming, but very useful with training.

Extremely Robust Platform

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Ron H.
Assistant State Administrative Broker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Extremely robust system that does virtually everything you need to stay productive in Real Estate.

Minpunten: There is a steep learning curve but if you stay plugged in to all the available training it can be overcome.