Over Hevo

Hevo is een platform zonder code voor pijplijngegevens, waarmee je in realtime gegevens van elke bron naar jouw datawarehouse kunt overbrengen.

Meer informatie over Hevo

We really love that fact that we can easily access 3rd party API's through the Hevo interface.

Beoordelingen van Hevo

Waar voor je geld

Hevo heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 63 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hevo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (63)

James Q
James Q
Director of Digital Marketing in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Data Pipeline

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was very easy to sign up and set up Facebook to BigQuery. The user UI is easy to use and step-by-step instructions are included. You don't need a dev to get things moving as long as you're passingly familiar with Facebook and BigQuery and can read directions.

I used Hevo to pipeline data from Facebook into Big Query. The service worked as expected and properly transferred my data. It was one of several services I evaluated for our data pipeline needs.

I had some integration needs that HEVO did not include, so I had to go with another provider who included those. Otherwise, HEVO was amongst my top choices.

Head of Data in Australië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Super-easy to deploy, great support

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hevo absolutely made it simple for us to move data from a wide range of disparate applications into a single Snowflake database.

I like how easy - almost trivially so - that it is to get started with Hevo. It literally just works. The team have made it really simple to start, and include a free trial. Also the support team are excellent. It has great documentation as well so you can synchronise easily from a wide range of sources and destinations.

Some things aren't as polished as you'd like. For instance, you can't categorise pipelines or sort them into folders. You simply have a huge list. Also, there's no easy way - without programming it yourself using the Hevo API - to manage pipelines in bulk. Let's say you have pipelines for similar databases with the same structures; you have to manage them by-hand, individually, or you have to make your own tools.

Overwogen alternatieven: Talend Data Fabric en AWS Glue

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Hevo was vastly simpler, low-cost, had great support, and gave us a single place to manage all our data ingestion regardless of source.

CTO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Hevo Rocks!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If I could give their customer service / support team 10 stars, I would. They've been very responsive and patient while I ask pesky questions.

I really like how intuitive it is to build a new pipeline and get data flowing from an API into a destination database - in our case Azure SQL.

I don't like that REST API calls that yield the same data are not considered "historical" from a billable event standpoint.

Overwogen alternatieven: Retool, Make, Phiona, Gathr, Matillion, Stitch, Domo, RudderStack en Fivetran

Redenen om voor Hevo te kiezen: We don't want to create code-based ETLs and data pipelines anymore. The maintenance overhead is way too high.

Overgestapt van: AWS Lambda

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Intuitive interface, pricing model, ability to connect to custom APIs

Data Engineer in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Good Product

3,0 10 maanden geleden

I really like the ease with which you can deploy the tool

The tool can get better in documentation and video tutorials.

Integrator / COO in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Hevo is a critical in connecting data sources across the org with each other and our warehouse!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

We have multiple pipelines and connections with almost every piece of software across our organization. Hevo makes it possible for us to keep everything up to date and helps to centralize our reporting by brining current data into our warehouse for day to day analysis and reporting.

We have very few problems with Hevo. If we have any trouble it's almost always related to our usage limits.

Brent
Brent
Director of Data Management in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Hevo data for Extraction and Loading to Snowflake

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Pleasing. I set it up once and I don't have to worry about it again.

Simple and effective hassle free table syncing between Cloud VM SQL Server and Snowflake DWH.

Getting Hevo white listed with other vendors such as FTP sites is the first big hurdle. Sometimes I'd like to have it sync a view from my source system but it struggles with this. Instead I make it sync the source tables of the view.

Overwogen alternatieven: Fivetran

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Simple ease of use. It does what it says it does.

siddharth
SPM in India
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Good product - used for 1 year

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

easy interface for non-data engineers to build and maintain data pipelines.

the cost has increased steeply in the last 1 year to 3.5x.

Overwogen alternatieven: Stitch

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: had the most number of sass connectors for tools we were using at the time

Arvind
Senior Consultant in VS
Informatiediensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Hevo Integration using S3 and SFTP

5,0 2 maanden geleden

No coding is the best and all file formats are available to integrate

There is no custom email notification. I receive ETL summary everyday for all the pipelines.

Mohammed
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Hevo- A smart and convenient ETL tool

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: it's overall a very good experience working with Hevo. Hevo support is very helpful in case of any failure.

Creating new data pipelines in Hevo is very easy and super fast. We need to just give connection details and boom!!! pipeline is ready to use within minutes.

Hevo should give detailed information about each run like when did exactly it start and end to calculate the overall time taken.

Abelardo
Founder in Mexico
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great product to be found

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really good

I really liked that its the only product made for non-technical users since its the only one I could install into my systems

So far I think it needs more integrations

Ben
VP of SWE and Data in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Hevo Data saved us

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Hevo Data saved our company in more ways than one. For the bi-directional Hubspot features alone, this tool is worth the cost for us, hands-down. We were able to pull all of our Hubspot data into our data warehouse, annotate, and push back to custom properties and objects. The tool worked so well, we began using it as the core ETL connector for our data lake, and are testing as our scheduled task manager for the core transformations for our data warehouse. The pricing model has worked out well for us. The free trial to prototype how the thing works, and how we could be efficient with our usage of connectors, has also been wonderful.

THe list of connectors is really good, but not 100% where we wish. In addition, migrations from one tool to another (e.g. Intercom -> Hubspot) require us to do a bunch of manual mapping that is hard; other tools have these mappings canned and are therefore easier to use for that use-case.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zapier en Help Desk Migration

Redenen om voor Hevo te kiezen: This tool is much more powerful, cost-effective and aligned with our needs.

Overgestapt van: Zapier

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: We are using Hevo Data in conjunction with Help Desk Migration, which does the mapping we need for us.

Data and Analytics Manager in Brazilië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

The best Data Extraction service for Startups

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hevo was the ideal tool that I needed to bootstrap our data infrastructure. As the person who set everything up I am very satisfied with them and hope that this will be a long partnership.

Hevo is very easy to set up (the whole process is self explanatory) and has a lot of integrations. It also allows for a lot of flexibility with Rest API and Webhook integrations. The UI is very well tought out and the whole product feels professional. I should also point out the Consumer Service, which is great and very helpfull. I get answers every time I talk to them, and I feel my problems are being taken seriously.

Hevo doesn't allow precise control of the Ingestion and Loading frequency and times. You can only choose a frequency or specify certain times, but even this one is limited to a certain number of runs. This is our only limitation with Hevo right now.

Artemiy
Senior Data Engineer in Nederland
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Automating Data Pipelines has never been easier

Opmerkingen: Absolutely great.
In terms of service itself, reliability, customer support.

It has suited all our needs. - The most critical part was reading Oplog from production MongoDB replica. - Cleaning PII and sensitive data on the fly before loading to DWH - Wide range of sources and even Webhooks (any arbitrary source)

I might only add Hevo is constantly evolving. I participate in proposing new useful features from my PoV.

Overwogen alternatieven: Integrator, Fivetran en Stitch Labs

Redenen om voor Hevo te kiezen: Alooma deprecated support of Redshift since it was acquired by Google.

Overgestapt van: Alooma

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Hevo has beat up all competitors in all the assessed parameters. - Advanced features support (Oplog for MongoDB, WAL for Postgres) - Applying transformations on the fly - Great support team - Nice web interface, API, documentation

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Making Data Simple

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Ease of use: Hevo's UI is very intuitive and easy to learn. With couple of clicks we can easily build scalable pipelines. Data Transformations: We can write our transformations in python. Hevo also provides out of the box flattening of complex nested json which is very handy while building Mongo pipelines. Quick and efficient Support: Hevo Support team are quite reachable and always ready to help us solving critical bugs and errors.

Alerting could be much more precise and intelligent.

Nilesh
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Literally just few clicks and data will start flowing.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its an awesome product. Really very good one to get started with very little friction.

The things which I most like about Hevo is the automation level in the product. Hevo will take care of everything from source mapping to destination mapping with just a few clicks. It has many useful features, be it table/column auto-mapping , resizing and basic transformations for complex data sources like Mongo where you want to flatten the nested data.

Alarm feature can be little more intuitive.

Matthew
Matthew
Back End Team Lead in Australië
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the product so far, dramatically reduced the data ingestion times.

Ease of setup Cost Quick ingestion times Ability to connect to multiple sources Transformations

High CPU usage on our Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL server.

Redenen om voor Hevo te kiezen: To reduce data load times into Snowflake

Overgestapt van: Stitch

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Better data ingestion times and lower costs.

Alex
Data Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Hevo helped us solve our ETL needs.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Hevo offers a fair pricing model with competitive features, along with a seamless data integration experience that complies with many data privacy groups. The ability to transform data using python code, auto map object data, and do this all in a user-friendly interface is wonderful. Hevo also ensures pure privacy with data which is vital when using cloud storage integrations.

There was not much to dislike about the software.

Overwogen alternatieven: Fivetran en Stitch Labs

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: When looking for a data pipeline tool, we wanted to be able to incorporate all of the tools we currently utilized while staying compliant with GDPR. We did not want to have multiple pipelines for different resources, instead we knew we needed a single ‘one stop shop’ for our data pipeline. We looked at a few of Hevo’s main competitors within the industry before finalizing our choice with them.

Software Engineer in Brazilië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Dead simple database replication

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been quite smooth so far. The support provided was great and the initial setup was simple.

Hevo's interface is simple to use, while powerful at the same time. From our tests so far the pipelines work reliably and performantly, and the transformation tools (offered both in a visual manner or through custom Python code for more advanced workflows) are quite useful. The customer experience and support provided is great.

I seem to be unable to apply new transformation rules retroactively. That would be an important feature to us as sometimes new fields need to be masked or hidden but were already ingested into the destination.

Overwogen alternatieven: CData Sync en Stitch Labs

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: The experience seemed to be simpler while keeping the tool powerful for our needs. The simple pricing model was also a decision factor.

Julian
Analytics Engineer in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Accuracy and security at competitive pricing

4,0 8 maanden geleden

HIPAA compliance, data integrity, documentation, and support

features I miss from Stitch like column level ingestion. Ingestion and loading logs are also quite thread-bare and hard to get much information on this.

Overwogen alternatieven: Fivetran

Redenen om voor Hevo te kiezen: data integrity issues

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Price

Naisheel
Naisheel
Co-founder in India
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Hevo is an impressive feature-packed product with great UX

5,0 2 jaar geleden

1) Self serve product with super UX - we were able to start our pipelines by ourselves within a day 2) Detailed documentation for every source / destination with appropriate up-to-date references 3) Was impressed by the overall speed - after submitting a job to queue, it picks up the job almost immediately 4) Transformation supports Python which is great, data can be manipulated by custom scripts 5) Full visibility and control over the entire pipeline 6) Schema mapper is great, auto-mapping works for most of the use cases. Manual mapping is also possible. It shows and asks user to confirm what query it is going to execute at the destination, which is good 7) Workbench available to run queries at the destination, custom data models available to create "views" from destination tables

1) Didn't quite like the limit on number of sources in plans 2) Schema mapper doesn't have an option to change column types at the destination

Nishanth
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

An Amazing ETL tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using hevo to get Data seamlessly from our transactional DB to our datawarehouse. Hevo is reliable and plays an important part in our data pipelines.

The best thing I like about Hevo is the ease of use and the integrations that are avaialble for multiple sources, which makes the ETL seamless.

In Schema Mapper/Overview tab in each pipeline, an option to skip muliple collections at a time using a check box might be a good feature which will be very helpful for us, otherwise its now taking lot of manaul effort to skip them if needed in a pipeline.

Reactie Hevo Data

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nishanth, Thank you for your feedback! About your feature suggestion, our product expert will get back to you to discuss the suggested feature in detail.

Julia
Data Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

My ETL tool choice

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to put all my database sources together to create our own database, with just the data we needed.

The customer service is great, they were always ready to help, very kind. Great sources opinions, to integrate with and to use as destination.

It can be complicated to make a pipeline with some specific source and it doesn’t seem to have an easy solution to fix the issue.

Overwogen alternatieven: Switchit

Redenen om over te stappen op Hevo: Price at first. Then the customer service locked me in.

Josh
Director, Data in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Previously, we were using Fivetran. With Hevo, we get better features for a fraction of the price.

Honestly, I don't have any complaints. Their support is awesome and any issues that I have had, have been resolved within hours.

Staff Software Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable, easy-to-use and good price/performance ratio

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hevo won our lengthy product comparison against other leading tools like Stitch Data, Fivetran, Matillion, etc. They provide best-of-breed usability, scale, reliability and latency. Their monitoring, schema mapping, error handling and replay capabilities are excellent. We are supporting near real-time reporting in a Snowflake warehouse thanks to Hevo's streaming replication from RDS MySQL.

Hevo's interface is well designed, so that it is straight-forward to set up many pipelines. Unlike other tools, they do not force us into their own standards, for example for naming tables. The service is reliable and performant, including at scale. The team also consists of nice people who have been very friendly and helpful.

We have no complaints. Hevo's MySQL binlog replication works well for us.

Kushan
Principal Architect in India
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Makes ETL really easy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've seen the product evolve from a beta version to a very mature one in less than a year. Our Analytics team is very happy and can sleep soundly given Hevo is doing the heavy lifting round the clock.

We have 10+ pipelines streaming a few million rows from multiple databases to a warehouse. It's very easy to use and configure. It supports all popular database types as sources and we can put custom transformation logic in the pipelines. Hevo's support engineering team has also been very pro-active and helpful throughout our engagement to date.

I think the documentation could be structured in a format of Source (e.g. MongoDB) to Destination (e.g. BigQuery) with the exact steps required to configure this pipeline. Most users would come to Hevo with this type of requirements and it would aid with discoverability.