Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Logaster

Software that generates logos and corporate identity with easy creation, minimal costs, and high quality of the result.

Meer informatie over Logaster

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Logaster eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Mustafa B.
Mustafa B.
Graphic Designer in Bosnië en Herzegovina
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Logaster is great service

5 3 jaar geleden

Logaster have a huage potential, especially for the people thar are in the bussines with design, top quality and professional design.

The service of paying should be easier, others is ok.

Hanah S.
Freelance Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing Logo Maker

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this logo maker did what it's supposed to do. I love simple logo makers and this is it. I also love how I wanted a logo maker where I could be creative with my work. I can edit my logo and add what I want to it. I love to be in control of my work and I love sites that allow me to do that. I needed a site that would let me be free with my ideas, but at the same time have logo templates. Very good.

Where do I start? I really enjoy working with this logo maker. I love how I am in charge and the logo maker works with my ideas. I love how I can input my logo name and it gives me loads of choices to work with. I can change the colors and move the designs around. I also love how there are some features where I can work on my logo maker on my phone. I also love the heart button where I can save my favorite logo designs. This is helpful to locate them. I can also download my favorite logos I created. I like to keep the logos I create, so this is always useful. I also love the option of different backgrounds. There are different backgrounds that my logo can be on. Some sites and software don't have this.

I don't like though how there are some features I can't use on my cell phone. It would be really awesome if they worked on that option. This is the only real hassle for me. I am always working on projects on the go, so this would be good to have on my cell phone.

Administrative Assistant in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Super easy to use process, but not necessarily for me.

3 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm starting an Etsy shop for my printable art and thought I'd check out Logaster for some inspiration. Although I found it very easy to use, I didn't ultimately find a logo that I wanted to go with.

The process of creating a logo was very fun and interactive. You're able to dictate what kind of logo you want, be it icon or text based, input key words to help select appropriate icons, and select a color palette. Logaster took me step-by-step; it was very quick and easy.

I found the icon options to be pretty old-fashioned for my taste. The logos looked a bit too elementary for my taste and for what I was going for. I didn't find the logos provided to be worth the value, but if you were able to find a logo there that meets your needs, it isn't a bad price.

vorig jaar

Hi! Thank you very much for using Logaster. We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our service. You can edit your logo after saving. You can change the icon to a more relevant one by searching by icons. You can also change the text, font and color. If you don't know how to create a logo that you like, then our designer can create a logo for you for an additional fee. If you have any questions, please write to us at [email protected] We are always happy to help!

Howard T.
Mr in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nice Logos, but be prepared to spend your day downloading your purchase

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good, with a BIG exception in the download process.

Design ideas Presentation Bundles Variations

Every variation has 4 file types, so even getting the S plan you have 120 files to download. There is no "Download All" option, and the way the downloads are setup you can't use a download manager applet with it. So be prepared to wast alot of time downloading your purchase.

vorig jaar

Hi! Thank you very much for using Logaster. Unfortunately, there is no way to download all files in an archive yet. But you can write us an email, and we will download all the files for you! If you have any questions, please write to us at [email protected] We are always happy to help!

Tracy L.
Owner/Operator in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

If you want a meaningless logo that has nothing to do with your business, sure, go ahead

1 3 jaar geleden

Admittedly, it's kind of fun to keep clicking "create" and watch it auto-generate meaningless logos using the same icons over and over again.

Empty designs that have nothing to do with what building a real brand is actually about. They're cheap because they're not worth much.

vorig jaar

Hi Tracy, Thank you very much for using Logaster. We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our service. You can edit your logo after saving. You can change the icon to a more relevant one by searching by icons. You can also change the text, font and color. If you don't know how to create a logo that you like, then our designer can create a logo for you for an additional fee. If you have any questions, please write to us at [email protected] We are always happy to help!