Great Product for the Price

Lara B.
Communications Coordinator
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think the software is a great value. It serves the basic purpose of what it was purchased for, and delivers with good quality imaging.

Pluspunten: I love the setup of the software and how easy it is to update things straight from the app on my phone. The app is very simple and easy to manage the images and playlists. It is very basic and straightforward within the app itself. The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end. Customer support was quick to reply and consistent in following up to be sure we had our software up and running.

Minpunten: I wish the software had a way to split the screen and manage as separate images. We are using the board as a directory for our new building, and it would be great to keep half of the screen as the same directory image and have the other half of the screen rotating images to feature events and new information for our company. Currently, we are creating multiple images by doing a save as of the previous version with the directory incorporated; however, if something on the directory were to change, I then have to update every image in my library because it is on every image. Not a fault of the XOGO, just a feature I would like to see. Another challenge we face with this software, is that my desktop does not have wifi; therefore, I cannot update the screen from my computer. I have to create the images, upload them to a cloud-based drive and then use the app on my phone to download the images and then upload them into the XOGO app. This could potentially be solved with wifi access on my computer, but it is a challenge we have come across.

Bike shop owner . We use XOGO on a 60" screen in our entryway to advertise bikes, our hours, etc.

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Crystal S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Super easy to use! Setup only took a few minutes and we can change content whenever we want. We end up cranking out new graphics in photoshop every few weeks in order to advertise new custom-built bikes, seasonal items etc. The screen also draws more people into our shop (we're in a corner of a train station and hard to find).

Minpunten: Looking forward to the Apple iOS version of XOGO Manager but in the meantime Windows works just fine.

van XOGO op 7-6-2018

Hi Crystal, Thanks for being our first Capterra review! We are trying out this new mechanism to gather customer feedback. I love seeing all the 5 stars!

Thank you for the feedback on functionality! We are intentionally releasing new functionality cautiously to make sure we never sacrifice ease of use. From your review it looks like that strategy is paying off. Most small businesses say XOGO has everything they "need" today. Hopefully you agree with that sentiment. That said, our 24 month feature roadmap is aggressive. You can expect to see some exciting announcements over the next few months.

In the interim, be sure to check out "real-time mode", the HTML5 functionality and offline triggers. Once customers familiarize themselves with these features they often find that XOGO has more functionality then others in our space. Please leverage the XOGO support alias. They are amazing and responsive.

Thanks again for being our very first Capterra review!

Chad Brown | XOGO CEO

Good product with not enough user functional templates

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Sean B.
IT manager
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: it was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device.

Minpunten: I had to go to an outsource 3rd party to get slide overlays and dynamic content instead of building it within the admin portal application itself. I am still trying to get a live clock to show up on the device.

van XOGO op 22-8-2019

Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We decided from the beginning to make XOGO the easiest and most cost-effective digital signage platform on the market. We have always steered clear of trying to be a design tool, since we'd never be able to compete with existing (very mature) graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, Sketch and even PowerPoint. That said, we fully support dynamic (curated) content and offer over 300 infotainment and social feeds to our users, via our technology partnership with the industry leader in this space (Seenspire). We also support the display of HTML webpages so if you want to display a clock (as an example www.clocktab.com) just take a look at our dynamic content instructions and in step 3, insert any URL that you want to use - it doesn't have to be one from Seenspire. Feel free to drop us a support ticket if you run into issues. Thanks for using XOGO!

Sounded good but in the end not a great solution for signage

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
Jonathan N.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: had high hopes but in the end there are better solutions out there.

Pluspunten: It is easy to setup i hooked the device ( Xogo Mini 4K) into the TV Pushed the Wifi settings to it VIA bluetooth. Then installed the Xogo app onto my samsung phone. uploaded some pictures created a playlist etc. Which worked some what correctly.

Minpunten: Ok so a majority of people use Iphones i purchased this device and of course everyone in the company i gave it to had iphones. so yeah no support. but i guess we should be able to put it on a windows 10 machine so this client can manage his signage well unfortunatly he runs windows 7 throughout his workplace. Thats ok ill grab them a laptop with windows 10. navigate through the crappy windows store. download the manager app onto the laptop the app opens then closes automatically. I should add there is no support number for Xogo you just send a email and wait. i for one personally hate this style of support you write something and just hope the support team gets back to you. Now all this aside you purchase the 300 dollar xogo mini 4k but guess what guys you cannot setup a certain timer schedule for your images unless you pay Xogo 20 bucks a month the free version is extremely limited.

van XOGO op 7-9-2018

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan. Sorry XOGO wasn't what you wanted; however, I need to clear up a few things. First, we state very clearly on our website, in multiple places, that the iOS version of XOGO Manager is in development and has not been released yet (we hope to have it ready for release next month actually). Second, you can indeed schedule content in the free version of XOGO - you can set the play duration for all of your still graphics and which days of the week you want an item to play on (time of day coming soon). Finally, when you emailed our support team and received a ticket (nearly all tech companies use a ticketing system like this to allow multiple people to assist and keep records), we responded right away with suggestions, and questions about what PC you were using, etc. If you're still having issues with the Windows 10 PC that you wrote about please contact us at [email protected] and we can arrange to remotely log into your PC via Splashtop and resolve the issue.

Communication About Your Device's Requirements Needs Improvement

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Donna O.
Administrative Secretary
Overheidsadministratie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It will be the information center for the staff, once we can get it up and running.
Can provide a new review once our XOGO Mini is fully functioning.

Pluspunten: Adding photos is easy. Tutorial video needs improvement (slow down, go step by step, etc.).
I am hoping it will offer graphics, but won't know until I get it connected.

Minpunten: XOGO did not list the items needed to get connected to the XOGO Mini. We purchased the Mini on Amazon.com.
After installing the XOGO Mini and the new TV screen, I discovered that I needed Windows 10, so had to upgrade my computer.
Once that was installed, I spent quite a bit of time trying to connect to the XOGO Mini.
After a few emails to XOGO tech support, I learned that I needed Bluetooth, which I don't have, and have since ordered.
I hope that will be everything, but won't know until the Bluetooth gets here.
At this point, unfortunately, my XOGO digital signage setup has been delayed about two weeks, and I cannot give a complete review.
Online video tutorial needs more step by step instructions. As it is, it glosses over many of the main points (e.g. how to install the XOGO program, device requirements, what to click on to get to the same screen as in the video, etc.)

van XOGO op 26-3-2019

Hi Donna thanks for the review. In addition to our illustrated Getting Started instructions, we do offer lots of shorter, step-by-step tutorials on our YouTube channel at bit.ly/xogotutorials. Let us know if you have any issues; it looks like you have a support ticket filed and are waiting on a Bluetooth dongle for your computer so you can wireless push WiFi settings to your XOGO Mini. We're standing by to assist if needed.

Plug and play for just about any environment I can think of @ any user level

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018
Rory O.
IT-Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've worked with three different cloud providers for digital menu boards, and all of them involved tons of pain points in terms of uploading, synching, and sizing content. Xogo eliminated all that hassle. I wish I had this when I was in field operations, because I could oversee my whole organization with the clicks of a few buttons or uploading JPEGS simply.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, it only took a 15 minute demo to get our marketing and HR people off to the races.
Setting up multiple device was a breeze
You are really only limited by your imagination in terms of how many devices, location and items to put on there
You can get very creative with the software in terms of devices
This is a dream come true for HR professionals looking to get a very standardized message out to their employees without hassle
This would be a dream for beleaguered IT folks running digital menu boards in the service industry
You can teach just about anybody to use it from their phone
A flashy way to get employees involved in content

Minpunten: The software was flawless. It wouldn't hurt to have a custom timer for images as opposed to defaults of 15, 30, 60.

Best for the money

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Moulay A.
IT engineer
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: I like it for what I need it
It will be better if you can have an advance option for large organization with better pricing

Pluspunten: Easy to use once setup right
Very basic, if you are doing just pictures and/or videos

Minpunten: Scheduling is a must have in digital signage now, also you to be able to customize the view
Remote access and control/ configure needed

van XOGO op 16-7-2019

Hi Moulay, thanks for the review. I wanted to leave a few updates here. The first is that advanced scheduling (I.e. time of day) is already in our backlog and we plan to release it this fall. You also can run remote support software alongside our player app if you want, as our app is available for Windows 10, Android, Chrome and Fire. TV devices. Lastly, we do offer discounted pricing for resellers and end users that plan to deploy 100+ players. Contact us anytime for a quote and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for using XOGO!

digital signage for all

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Ingeniero de Preventa Especializada
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: have tried the software in its entirety and it is excellent I have not tended any kind of problems and it is updated immediately the campaigns, of which way the hardware is super robust.

Pluspunten: The XOGO software is very easy to use and very intuitive to learn how to use it, the best thing about it is that we can place it on any screen and in minutes we can publish the advertising since the devices connect to the internet and even the mobile phone can load the bells.

Minpunten: the software should include information banks or third-party news sources.

van XOGO op 24-1-2019

Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, you can in fact use third party content feeds (news, weather, sports, Facebook, quizzes etc.) from our partners Screenfeed and Seenspire.

Please check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for details. We also offer creative services for companies that need help designing their content. (www.xogo.io/studio) Please reach out anytime with questions and thanks again for using XOGO!

XOGO Mini Player

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Savi T.
IT
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent product. Online instructions and video instructions to setup the device was very easy. Only 3 cables needs to be connected for the device to be online. You will need a XOGO account to run the device as a digital signage player. I was able to signup for a XOGO account free and I created my first signage playlist (which included a video) in les than 5 minutes. This is a great product as a digital signage regardless of number of displays you have. My digital signage playlist played smoothly without any buffering or lags.

Pluspunten: Very easy to setup and quick. Manager app runs smoothly on Galaxy S9 phone.

Minpunten: Unable to find any cons. An IOS app will be a plus and XOGO is in the process of making one, so that are is also covered.

van XOGO op 6-12-2018

Thanks for the review Savi! We're happy to hear that you like our platform and we'll let you know the moment that the iOS app is ready as well! I can't wait... -Justin M.

Thank you!

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Danny B.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We tried several other supposedly simple solutions. What a frustrating mess. Xogo just worked for us.

Pluspunten: We don’t know anything about technology but needed something easy we could update daily. Perfect for us.

Minpunten: It would be nice to have a pay once option versus subscription.

van XOGO op 6-12-2018

Thanks Danny, so glad to hear that XOGO was easy to set up and use. That's exactly what we designed it for! This makes our day.

New Lobby Signage

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Benjamin H.
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple and easy to use. I liked the straight forward online software interface. I liked the hardware size.

Minpunten: while the software was open ended. a blank canvas. XOGO provided on started templates or free help/training. Other systems offered a "getting started" item, so I could determine the capabilities of the systems. I also would have like to have IOS, but not a deal breaker.

Perfect solution for small businesses.

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Donnie G.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use a XOGO Mini to play graphics and videos at my retail shop. Can't wait for the new feature that allows me to pull in my social media feeds! Really nice job guys.

Pluspunten: Very easy to set up and they have tutorial videos online to help. Apps look nice. I also like the low price and the fact that the manager app runs on your computer / tablet / Android phone - you can manage your screens from anywhere.

Minpunten: No iOS support yet but it sounds like that's coming, which will be really cool.

van XOGO op 6-12-2018

Thanks for the review Donnie! By the way you can now pull in online content -such as news, weather, airport data and social media feeds- from our partners at Screenfeed. Please see xogo.io/contentpartners or write us anytime for details!

Use of Xogo for Signage on TV in cafe

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
Arne bo S.
Managing Director
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We still have not installed it at client site as we were not aware of the limitation oif 15 assets when we ordered the box. They are currently using a free Western Digital Media Player.

Pluspunten: The box is easy to set up and use,
Playlists are very useful and intuitive.
Nice Preview
Mobile Support
Cloud based server

Minpunten: MIssing cheaper subsription for small clients.
The cafe only need one TV, but has about 50 Jpegs which they need for partly Menus and partly for event notification. With a limit of 15 assets this means that they have to delete all pictures that are not currently playing, or pay for Xogo pro, where they pay for a lot of functions they do not need. A cheaper subscription only allowing to have more assets (for example 150) and 1 player would be recommendable.
Lack of documentation (advanced functions)
Lack of fade possibility and re-sizing to 16/9 for photos

A decent product to fit a need.

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Gerard K.
Ceo
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Allows me to make digital signage without a ton of learning required.

Pluspunten: Product isn’t too bad, Let’s you create digital signage with videos and pics along with some tie-ins like weather from screen feed.

Minpunten: Wish there was an iPhone app. Been in the works I read for quite a bit but still no app.

Real Estate Advertisment

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Carmen H.
OWNER
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My clients love seeing videos of houses listed for sale,

Pluspunten: I like that i can show realtime houses, and i can update my advertisment daily

Minpunten: it was hard to set up, but i managed to learn fast

Xogo

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Jeremy N.
Video Production Director
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is so easy to setup and use. It integrated with our system very quickly. I love that we can manage content remotely.

Minpunten: The transitions between slides can use some work, it’s a little choppy. Maybe a cross fade option? Also, Mac and iOS compatibility would be great, or a web interface. Right now it’s only windows or android.

Super easy to use

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Elizabeth W.
Producer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: This product was super easy to install and use. Xogo provides a very intuitive product and almost anyone can quickly figure out how to not only use the product, but see the immediate benefits.

Minpunten: This product does exactly what it's meant to without much more. You're not getting a huge variety of options, rather a tailored experience for your digital signage needs.

van XOGO op 14-6-2018

Thanks for the feedback Liz! We are very happy to have Martin Williams as an agency partner and will keep you posted as we roll out additional features, i.e. social media integrations. We have some pretty exciting things in the works :) -Justin | CMO

Perfect Fit!

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
Jeffrey L.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really pretty easy set up. Everything I needed to get it up an running already in the box. Love the fact that it is small and can easily be hidden behind our monitor. Really important to me that it could be used via WiFi from our main computer, in the office, to the monitor mounted at our front counter. Really impressed with all the communication, once we bought the unit, in the form of emails to help the set up process.

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate through. Really pretty simple to get through and have a successful display on our monitors.

Minpunten: Would be nice to be able to change orientation from portrait to landscape when we have an item added to the library. We use a vertically mounted monitor, so we had to rotate all our artwork save them and then load to the library. I would suggest maybe a little longer play time for videos on the free service. One minute is not very long. Maybe a 3 minute play time, before having to go to the pay service for those that want a 5 minute play time.

Display quality

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Fran H.
Lead Business Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's fairly easy to set up and use. Adding images and creating and enabling them for display works well, although I'd like to be able to upload multiple images at once.

Minpunten: The quality of the images is extremely pixelated even though we're using hi-res images and an HD TV.

van XOGO op 10-9-2019

Hi Fran thanks for the review. Your images and videos should never be pixelated however. Can you tell us what resolution the images were that you uploaded? Please feel free to file a support ticket by emailing [email protected] and our team will be happy to help you and make sure that everything appears correctly.

XOGO Signage for woodworking shop

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Timothy W.
Telecommunications Supervisor
Leger, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We display a rotating job schedule in a wood shop. We can include whatever information we want for the floor we just have to update the info and save it as a picture.

Pluspunten: I like that it connects through WiFi to update it's picture list but if it loses WiFi it still works. Just bring it back into range of WiFi again to get it to resync. I also like the ease of managing the library once you get it going.

Minpunten: Really this product performs admirably. I had a hard time scanning the QR code during setup but that is because my phone would not scan my computer monitor very well; I recommend offering a *harder to use* backup link one could type to get the same results.

van XOGO op 7-2-2019

Thanks very much for the review! If you have trouble scanning the QR code in the future, you can enter the 4 digit PIN instead. You'll find it next to the QR code in the player app. In the manager app it will be at the top of the screen once you click +NEW to add a player. Sometimes that's even quicker than using the QR code. Thanks for using XOGO!

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2019
Vishal G.
Senior Software Developer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It gives sleek and professional look. Easy to use.

Minpunten: It Can Be a Pain to Install and Manage.

Displaying Content in minutes

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Business Development Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work in a heavy Google ecosystem environment. I was excited that I was able to load XOGO on a Chromebox and manage it from my admin console instead of using XOGO's hardware.

Pluspunten: Very user friendly. I was displaying content within minutes of taking the hardware out of the box and connecting to a display.

Minpunten: I have not come across any issues so far.

van XOGO op 1-4-2019

Appreciate the great review! We have a lot of happy customers across the various platforms; as of a week ago we're now on Fire TV devices as well. Thanks for choosing XOGO!

Good experience

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Pablo Q.
Sales
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy installation and very small divices

Minpunten: HD defenition very easy to download videos

Great Value Product

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
John B.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This product is easy, and at a great value, to use and make it easy to send out to multiple TV's for Digital Signage.

Minpunten: The only downfall is the lack of features.

van XOGO op 15-1-2019

Thanks for the nice review John! We recently announced partnerships with online content providers Screenfeed and Seenspire, and have a lot more up our sleeve for 2019. We'll let all of our users know as we roll out new features this year!

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Ansley W.
Dining Room Coordinator
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how you can truly make it anything you want! It is so customizable and easy to use!

Minpunten: Slightly difficult to figure out at first but love it now!

van XOGO op 19-7-2019

Thanks for the review Ansley!