Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Ahrefs

Een pakket van krachtige SEO-tools om je zoekverkeer te vergroten, je concurrenten te onderzoeken en je niche te bewaken.

Meer informatie over Ahrefs

Other than that, I would say, they also have almost everything you need out of an SEO software suite. Their user experience is also pretty good.

I don't think there is anything missing from the ahrefs tool.

Beoordelingen van Ahrefs

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ahrefs heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 556 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Ahrefs eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (556)

Kyle
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Dig DEEPER into Google Data & Find SEO Gold!

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Mike
Mike
Online Marketing Consultant in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

AHrefs for me still the KING for SEO research and a big plus in backlink research

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For our team this tool saved us ALOT of time, i was able to teach translators also to work with this tool to do specific keyword research for their country. And the training was needed because overall it's not a "easy tool" but a professional tool. That will cover all the needs of SEO/SEA/SEM experts.

There are many tools on the markt, but Ahrefs gives you all the things you need to do a in depth SEO research. We have been using is for competition/keyword and backlink research for multiple countries and with the data we where able make the best content and tweaks needed.

The made some big changes on the subscriptions, we still have legacy but if we change we would LOSE alot of options... For us it would be a downgrade... Also keyword tracking can become PRICY when you want to track more then 5000 keywords (multiple countries).

vorig jaar

Happy to know you're enjoying Ahrefs, Mike! We took the decision to change our pricing model after we thoroughly studied the actual usage data. Based on it, we discovered that 80% of our paying customers wouldn't be affected by it. Hence, we went for a pricing model that motivates people to pay more for the features they get value from. We agree though that this might not work for everyone and apologize for that. Should you have any further questions, please reach us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Marco Genaro
Marco Genaro
Founder in Bulgarije

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best tool for Backlinking and one of the best SEO tools of all the times

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Is definitely one of the big SEO tools in the market. Although it is pricy, Ahrefs is definitely a must if you're into backlinking campaings. They have unique features that are very useful to perform outreach campaigns.

Although I'm a big fan of the audits and traffic estimations, which are very useful for competitor analysis, what I like the most about Ahrefs are their features related to backlinking. Many of these features provide all the information you need to create various types of outreach campaigns and advance your SEO techniques, such as detecting backlinks pointing to 404 pages or identifying unlinked mentions.

I found it a bit expensive. That's probably why is only for SEO Pros. Also, it's a bit hard to use at the very beginning.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Marco, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're big fans of our backlink capabilities, and we're glad to hear you are, too! We'd love more insight into what you found difficult to use at the beginning. We have onboarding webinars and workshops for our customers, and we'd like to know how we can improve these in the future. :) Again, thanks for the kind words, and thanks for choosing Ahrefs!

Director in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent, but too expensive

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A solid web experience, unfortunately spoiled by a severe hike in prices over the years.

It is mature and well-rounded software. It simply does what they say. We rarely see any downtime.

Changes to the pricing/plans have meant that Ahrefs is too expensive. Adding on a single user or more can be a huge expense. While we love it, there are other, cheaper competitors.

vorige maand

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for your candour. We've tried to price our plans according to the value you get out of our data and have tried to make it easy and effective to add users to your account. If you'd like to provide more insight into what we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Thanks again!

Kenny
Kenny
Victim in VS
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Are these reviews for real??

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The hits all come from 54.x.x.x and apparently have a fetish for using the bible in repetitive succession that just swamps our logs. Sometimes we just use iptables to get rid of the rogue site but aside from being a pest I see no other damage. The hits look like this: 54.x.x.x "Get /bible/18_028.HTM http/1.1" 404
However our associate that also gets hit by the rogue ahrefs site is being hit with non-biblical hits (go figure).
Don't bother getting messed up with ahrefs, it's just another bad affiliation that will come back to bite you sooner or later in my opinion.

I like how ahrefs disregards a cease and desist notice.

This is just another hacker site. They've been hitting our server for over 2 years now (and not just us).

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kenny! Apologize for the inconvenience caused. It looks like we hit a family of repetitive links to this site and we kept performing requests to URLs following the pattern /bible/${N}_${K}.HTM. Rules added to the robots.txt file could have avoided this. Our crawler has improved since then considerably. I invite you to write to our support team at [email protected] for any technical issues you might encounter.

Jon
SEO Content Lead in VK
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

My go-to SEO research tool for driving backlink and keyword success

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Ahrefs is a tool I cannot put down. If I truly had to limit myself to one SEO tool, it would be this one.

Ahrefs makes it very easy to get literally loads of very reliable and informative data which helps me to make the best decisions possible when it comes to SEO content strategy. The backlinks reporting features are particularly useful for understanding where backlink growth is coming from organically. Keyword research section of the tool is pretty much perfect, especially in comparison to other leading tools.

Honestly the credits system is a bit of a pain, it was better before when the only thing that was limited was the number of data exports you could run.

4 dagen geleden

Hi Jon, Thanks for taking the time to leave an honest review. We're thrilled to hear that you're getting tons of value from our toolset. Thank you as well for being transparent about your views on the credit system. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of the team. :)

Paweł
Paweł
SEO Expert in Polen
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

If you can afford this tool, do not spare the money

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's very powerful tool, which is very worth to use. Occasionally you can expect some issues with updates but from few months it's very rarely.

Ahrefs has a very large database containing all the required elements for effective website positioning.

I would like to say, that there is not a function that i like least. I love all, at least from functions which I use most often.

9 maanden geleden

Much appreciated, Pawel!! We give our ebst to ship between 10-15 small and big updates each month. For the latest ones, please be sure to read our product blog: https://ahrefs.com/blog/whats-new-at-ahrefs-june-2023/

Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Helps Make SEO More Manageable

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I've tried a few SEO tools and Ahrefs is one of my favorites! The site is pretty easy to understand and there are lots of free tools that help me to understand how to improve my SEO ranking. I'd encourage people to use the free trial to check it out.

I don't really find a down side to the plaform. I'm satisfied with how it works.

4 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the platform, and we hope you continue to get value out of our tools in the future. Just to clarify, we don't have a free trial, but we do have a forever-free limited version of Site Explorer and Site Audit with our Ahrefs Webmaster Tools plan. Again, thanks for your feedback, and we're happy to count you among our customer base!

Apurva
Apurva
SEO Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A Good SEO Tool for Audit !

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall the interface is quit easy to use and understand and provide complete analysis.

Ahrefs gives me access to information such as backlink strength, thorough traffic analysis, insights into particular pages, and useful advice for doing site audits. I use it's backlink analysis, keyword research and audit tool the most.

Ahrefs is a feature-rich SEO tool, but it's relatively expensive compared to other tools and the free version is limited.

4 dagen geleden

Hi Apurva, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear that you're getting so much value out of our toolset. We're also happy to hear that you find the interface intuitive and easy to use. Thanks, Apurva!

Nhi
Junior Performance Marketing Executive in Vietnam
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A good product

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The keywords research feature is great, I get a lot of suggestions from Ahrefs

The paid keywords is usually not enough when doing a competitor research

vorige maand

Hi Nhi, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Ahrefs! We're so glad to hear that you're getting good use out of our Keywords Explorer. If you have additional suggestions about how we can improve the service we provide, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Thanks again!

Ivan
Internet Marketer in Oekraïne
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Grate SEO tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Actual backlinking data base, intuitive UI/UX

API limits very low, Not cheap services

vorige maand

Hi Ivan, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you find our platform intuitive and that you're getting good use out of our backlink data. We hope to count you among our customers for years to come!

Nathan
SEO Specialist in Nederland
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

My go-to toolset for SEO

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Olivia
Beauty Blogger in VK
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the Best Tools for Keywords

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it's a great tool which is actually quite addictive! If it wasn't for the high cost I would probably have kept my subscription. I had great results with my keyword research and also for finding articles that would rank well on Pinterest.

This is a good tool for finding keywords and monitoring your backlinks. I mainly used it to look at my competitor's keywords and domain rating and also monitor my backlinks. Overall it is excellent if you want to monitor how your website is doing over time and receive alerts when you have new keywords ranking. I also found it helpful to find low competition keywords to help my posts rank better. I also like that you are able to cancel your subscription easily if you want to unlike some of Ahref's competitors who make cancelling complicated!

It's really very expensive and I've found other tools that are less expensive that do what I need them to do with finding keywords. I think Ahrefs is the best but it's so expensive that I can't justify paying the cost. Also if you are new to keyword research it's quite complicated. Ahrefs have a youtube channel and lots of help so that you can learn how to use it but there are still other tools which are much easier for beginners.

Deyan
Website Manager in Bulgarije
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Ahrefs review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are happy with Ahrefs, despite its flaws.

What I like most about Ahrefs is that it's an all-in-one tool. We mostly use it for keyword research, competitor analysis, and the technical health of our websites. It also serves as a starting point for our outreach campaigns. Customer support is also responsive and helpful.

It's a bit complicated, and although their team tried to do the UI as intuitive as possible, the sheer amount of features make it difficult to use. Training new employees to use its full potential takes too much time. Additionally, it updates slowly, so the data you see on your dashboard is outdated. For example - I managed to remove over a million backlinks from a spammy website. It took ahrefs well over 3 months to "realize" they are gone.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Deyan! As an all-in-one toolset, the platform can be difficult for first-time users. Besides the UI tooltips, you can also reference our Academy (https://ahrefs.com/academy) and Help page (https://help.ahrefs.com/en/) to speed up the onboarding process. Our support team is also reachable in-app or at [email protected] in case you have further questions. As for the spammy backlinks, and backlinks in general, our crawler indexes some pages faster and more often than others. The speed of crawling and updating specific pages also depends on their URL Rating (UR). Pages with lower UR have a lower chance of getting indexed and updated more often, as compared to pages with a high rating. In the meantime, you can disavow the spammy backlinks so that they are hidden. The disavow function is available on the dashboard, to the right of each project. You can then export the disavow file from Ahrefs and upload it to GSC. Hope this helps!

Skyler
Content Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Ahrefs is the best and only SEO tool you need for keyword research

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ahrefs has helped me with keyword research for a new blog to develop a content strategy for the next 6 months and determine what content to prioritize and focus on. It has also been very helpful with competitor research to find keyword ideas I would never have thought of. I also use it to track position rankings and backlinks.

Ahrefs is the best SEO tool for keyword research and competitor analysis. I've tried other software like SEMRush and Moz but found that Ahrefs is the most accurate regarding keyword difficulty. I also like the backlink tracking, as well as competitive research tools to find keyword ideas from competitors as well as backlink suggestions.

There is a bit of a steep learning curve to get started, and at first, Ahefs interface can seem quite overwhelming and intimidating, as if there is perhaps too much information. However, Ahrefs have excellent YouTube training resources that help you understand all the important features and feel comfortable using Ahrefs within a couple of hours. There are also great tutorials for people completely new to SEO. Although to take advantage of Ahrefs' most important features, you need to pay for the Standard Plan, which is quite expensive for small businesses, startups, and bloggers compared to the Lite plan. There is also no longer a paid trial version available.

vorig jaar

Appreciate the kind words, Skyler! Pricing-wise, please note that the Standard plan is more suitable for seasoned SEOs, not necessarily startups. Indeed, we've discontinued the trial. But people who want to convince themselves about the value of Ahrefs can use our free plan. With the free plan, you can use Site Explorer and Site Audit for free for all your verified projects - sign up here: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools We also have a bunch of free tools under our free tools hub: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools These should serve as a "soft trial" for starters.

Madan
Ads manager in Nepal
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Is Ahrefs the best tool for SEO?

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Talking about the overall experience with Ahrefs I love the tool. It has helped me to rank my article on google as well as to find the best and working keywords for my ads.

I have used a few SEO tools like Mangool, Moz, SEMRush, and others, yet nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most powerful and featured tools out there. The addition of new features on this tool continuously makes it more special. Perhaps the best thing about Ahrefs is that it crawls and records new backlinks super quickly. I mainly use this tool for keyword research and monitoring backlinks. This tool has helped me to rank my website on the first page of google. I consider it the best tool for organic keyword research and to find the SEO difficulty for each keyword.

I am using Ahrefs for more than 2 years. I haven't noticed any technical difficulty out there. Some of the people consider the pricing as a little bit high but I think the pricing is not much high according to the service they are providing.

Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product i uses personally

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with the product

The ease of usability and data accuracy is better than other alternatives

Sometimes the product shows outdated data .

2 jaar geleden

Kudos! Could you tell us at [email protected] when and in which tool the data is sometimes outdated? Thank you!

Joseph
Owner in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Ahrefs has a lot of depth!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ahrefs makes short work of diagnosing ranking issues on page and off page. Definitely a powerful tool.

As a lead generator, I spend a TON of time doing keyword research. Ahrefs does a fantastic job with finding keywords and keyword phrases that have a lot of search volume with lower keyword ranking difficulty.

Other than it being a bit pricey, there is very little I don't like about this software. If anything, the first day or two was a challenge learning how to generate and export custom CSV's.

Byron
Blogger in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Keywords That Open Doors | Ahrefs Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools on the market today. It offers tons of information about any website or competitor that you could ever need, making it super easy to do your job well. The only downside I've found so far is that it's a bit expensive for those on a budget (though it's still worth every penny!). Other than that, Ahrefs is amazing and everyone should use it!

The Pros:1) It's really easy to use--even if you're not great with tech stuff like me!2) The user interface is beautiful and clean, so it doesn't feel like work when I'm using Ahrefs.3) There are so many different ways to use this tool! Whether you want to find new link opportunities or analyze which keywords your competitors are ranking for, there's something here for everyone.4) It's affordable compared to some of the other SEO tools out there! And since it does so much, it's worth every penny!

The Cons:1) Sometimes the results don't load as quickly as I'd like them to--but that might just be because I have such a big list of sites to analyze at once! And even then, it only takes about five seconds anyway, which isn't too bad at all in my opinion.2) It can sometimes be difficult finding documentation or training videos on how to use certain features--but again, this might just be because I'm looking in the wrong places or not understanding what I'm reading correctly... But overall it's still pretty easy to use despite this slight drawback!

vorig jaar

Wow, thank you for the detailed review, Byron. Love the title! ^^ Moving on to your concerns: 1. A 5 seconds load time is a lot. Could you write us at [email protected], and perhaps send us your HAR file, so my colleagues can further investigate? Thank you. 2. What features do you require assistance with? You can check our help page (https://help.ahrefs.com/en/), Academy courses (https://ahrefs.com/academy), and YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/AhrefsCom) to get the most out of Ahrefs. Of course, you can always write us in the support chat. We'd be happy to help out! :)

Jyoti Ranjan
Seo executive in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Ahrefs - A Comprehensive SEO Tool to Boost Your Online Presence

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Ahrefs is an invaluable tool for any digital marketer or website owner looking to improve their online visibility and outrank their competition. Its comprehensive suite of features, user-friendly interface, and top-notch customer support make it the ultimate SEO tool. I highly recommend Ahrefs to anyone seeking a reliable, powerful, and accurate platform to streamline their SEO efforts and drive tangible results.

Ahrefs boasts an intuitive, user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users of all experience levels to navigate and utilize its features. The dashboard provides a quick snapshot of your website's performance, including domain rating, backlinks, and organic trafficAhrefs shine in backlink analysis, offering one of the most extensive backlink databases in the industry. The platform allows me to assess the quality of my clients' backlinks, identify potential link-building opportunities, and monitor competitors' backlink profiles. The disavow tool has also been beneficial in protecting websites from potentially harmful links.

While Ahrefs is undoubtedly a powerful and comprehensive SEO tool, there are a few minor drawbacks that I have encountered in my experience 1-pricing2-Mobile App:3-Data Update Frequency:

vorig jaar

Happy to hear we're helping you secure more clients and keep existing ones loyal, Jyoti! May I ask what data update frequency are you talking about? Indeed, we don't have a mobile app at the moment, since it would be quite hard to read a lengthy chart on a 5" mobile screen. As for our pricing, you mainly pay in direct proportion to the data that you're requesting. If you find it too expensive though, you can always use our free tools for various SEO tasks: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools For any further inquiries, please write us in the support chat :) -Andrei

Dmitriy
CEO in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

No respect to long-term clients and testers

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As I explained, the overall experience is good, however their pricing model (where you must pay for tools that you will never use) is terrible.

Ahrefs was always a great tool, that I personally recommended to many colleagues and partners in the SEO industry.

Their pricing model and customer support is terrible. I was somehow involved into what ahrefs is right now, by providing a lot of feedback/feature requests in the early days of ahrefs (same I did for other now well-known SEO platforms). However, this month they just disabled my current plan that I was using for a long period of time, forcing me to switch to more expensive and less functional package. We never exceeded the usage of credits, but they decided that we need to pay more, and pay more for tools that we never used and never will use.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Dmitry, We're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the usage-based pricing, and we're sorry that we can no longer support Legacy accounts that exceed the current usage-based pricing limits. As a long-time user, you're aware that we haven't raised prices on our product in a long time. Unfortunately, the previous Legacy limits and pricing don't reflect the value users get from our current products, making a pricing adjustment necessary. We hope you'll continue to get value from Ahrefs, and we hope to count you among our users in the years to come.

Vikram Singh
Vikram Singh
Sr. SEO Consultant in India
Online media, 51-200 werknemers

Great competitors analysis tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign.

The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

The only thing I like the least about Ahrefs as they didn't provide any Free search trial, while few of the other similar tools will give you few serachs in a day but in Ahrefs you won't get anything for free NOT even a single search.

Palla
Blogger and Author in India
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best productive tool for keyword research

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: One of the strengths of Ahrefs is its detailed backlink analysis, which can help businesses to identify which websites are linking to their site and to understand the quality of those links. This information can be used to identify opportunities for link building and to evaluate the effectiveness of existing link building efforts.

Ahrefs provides detailed backlink analysis, which can help businesses to identify which websites are linking to their site, and to understand the quality of those links. This information can be used to identify opportunities for link building and to evaluate the effectiveness of existing link building efforts.Ahrefs provides extensive keyword research and analysis capabilities, which can help businesses to identify the keywords that their target audience is searching for, and to understand how they rank in search engine results pages (SERPs) for those keywords.

Ahrefs 2.0 can provide a lot of data and insights, but it can be challenging for users to navigate

vorig jaar

Palla, your review title brings us much! ^^ We've actually just released how-to guides with actionable use cases for all our 2.0 reports. Check them on our academy under the "Site Explorer 2.0" section: https://ahrefs.com/academy/how-to-use-ahrefs They're accessible in-app too! :)

Berke
SEO Executive in Turkije
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

SEO & Marketing Tool with Ahrefs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Ahrefs over 5 years to drive my marketing strategy, understanding SEO and making keyword research. I am analyzing competitors that my clients have and try to reach their organic traffic.

Ahrefs is helpful tool for marketing strategy and marketing insights. You can define your strategy with Ahrefs for SEO perspective and understand your market. They are good at keyword research and competitor analysis.

Ahrefs has kind of old dashboard and it is important to have UI and UX perspective. They should develop their UI kit for user experience.

2 jaar geleden

Competitor analysis FTW!! We're actually in the process of updating all of our old reports to the new infrastructure, UX-wise too. What parts of the app are you referring to when saying "old dashboard"? Concrete feedback helps our design team a lot :) Thank you! ^^

MD Rafiul
MD Rafiul
Best Keyword Tool in the Market in Bangladesh
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Ahrefs is best tool for backlink analysis

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Ahrefs is the best tool for backlink analysis. They have some features like analyzing the age, domain authority, and links of a website. Site audit is good features for finding problems with a website. According to Ahrefs, "Site audit checks all the links on a site against our database of blacklisted URLs to identify potential issues."

There is no doubt that Ahrefs is a powerful tool for backlinks but is not suitable for keyword research. However, it charges a high price tag.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind words, Rafiul! Would you mind sharing with us (either in-app or at [email protected]) why our tool is not suited for keyword research? Keywords Explorer is in fact one of our 5 core tools, featuring a 20.8 billion keyword database from 243 countries and plenty of features to generate keyword ideas, analyze their ranking difficulty, and calculate their traffic potential: https://ahrefs.com/keywords-explorer Thank you.

Julien
Julien
Product Designer in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Ahrefs is a powerful all-in-one SEO tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my opinion, Ahrefs is the best SEO tool available. I mainly use Ahrefs to do competitor analysis, achieve my keyword research, and find new backlinking opportunities. Ahrefs also offers a content explorer, which shows the most shared content on a topic. This helps me find popular content to share on social media. For me, it's an essential tool for achieving my SEO goals.

It provides detailed keyword and backlinks analysis, which is why I like Ahrefs. The overall UI is clean and easy to understand data visualization. Additionally, I find it useful that I can get a full audit of my site to know how my site performs and where I need to improve or fix technical issues (broken link, 4xx errors, internal links recommendations, and so on).

Ahrefs is not a cheap tool, but it can replace many others in the field of SEO. It might not be suitable for those looking to get started on a budget. On every plan, Ahrefs offers a keywords rank tracker (multiple locations, devices), which is very useful when you are working on your On-Page SEO. This feature only has one flaw, its low frequency of updates (every 7 days for the lite plan), so I still need to use another paid rank tracking tool that offers 24-hours updates.