Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Unless

Unless helpt je de behoeften van elke sitebezoeker te begrijpen, en de personaliseringsmachine stelt je in staat om hun site-ervaring te optimaliseren.

Meer informatie over Unless

46 reviews worden weergegeven

Kejda G.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

"Advanced Personalization Engine at a fraction of Adobe Target's enterprise option"

Opmerkingen: It's a really solid tool, I just wish the team had built a more engaging community around it (the FB group gets very infrequent updates) and that onboarding and support more proactive.

Pluspunten: How powerful it is. The dynamic text replacement features and API allow you to really deliver personalized experiences that can delight and impress your visitors, not to mention get better ROI on any demand gen campaign. Very detailed, advanced targeting options to create personalization segments, such as query parameters. Also like the execution of their WYSIWYG editor, almost everything is done directly on the platform but in a visual way, so you see exactly what you're personalizing and how. Doubles as a lead gen tool (though doesn't shine in this regard) with widgets to help users self segment.

Minpunten: For its most advanced features and applications (API, cookie use, integrations with other complementary software, javascript variables) there seems to be either thin documentation or documentation that's purely technical (e.g., here's the API, go do what you want with it, but no walkthroughs to help an advanced martech user who's short of a developer). Their in-page editor crashes / glitches a lot if you do medium to heavy content changes. Lack of native integrations, though they do have a Zapier app they've recently released, but I haven't tested it. The team is not as responsive as I would like. They probably intend it to be used by bigger companies that outsource execution to agencies so a lot of self-service seems to be expected of their users.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020
Gilbert M.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Great product with lots of potential"

Opmerkingen: It allows creating personalized content on the fly based on weather, location, time of the day, URL parameters and more. Thus, users can get a more engaging experience and more relevant content.

Pluspunten: To be able to create personalized experiences on websites.
Although I still just "playing around" with it, Unless should become one of my most powerful tools to improve engagement and get more customers in the near future.

Minpunten: There is a steep learning curve to be able to use the application to its maximum potential

Chief Marketer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2019

"looking for an alternative"

Opmerkingen: i used it for about 3 months, but am looking for an alternative that is more user friendly.

Pluspunten: the visitor personalisation options are quite powerful.
the UI is quite clean and nice to look at.

Minpunten: the integrations are not very intuitive and the support docs leave a lot to be desired.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2019
Alex R.
Get a Website Design That CONVERTS Visitors Into Leads Today
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018

"This Software Is Going Places! :-)"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Unless for quite some time now and there's always more to discover! I'm a fan of their "dynamic content" feature (though there's room for improvement). With dynamic content, I can add small, crucial pieces of information (e.g. add the visitor's job title to the headline) and instantly make the page more relevant for each viewer. You can also use it in combination with emails (= inject user data from your email automation tool or CRM), personalize for different traffic channels, user behavior. It's really powerful.

Pluspunten: Overall, really happy I got this tool at my disposal and their support team is really nice - they all know me by name :)

Minpunten: It takes some effort to set up meaningful personalizations. That's not necessarily a criticism of Unless but not everything you try, will have an impact on your KPIs. In that sense, it's a lot like A/B testing (start with a hypothesis and see how your visitors respond).

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Bow  E.
Growth Hacker
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

"Easy way to create symmetry between website and ad campaigns"

Opmerkingen: Unless saves me a lot of time. I run many ads and I can't create a separate landing page for each (that would take too much time and become hard to manage). However, generic landing pages mean a suboptimal experience for my visitors, especially the ones who arrive through a Google Search query. Unless helps me solve this issue. Now, I only need a few landing pages and I can dynamically change the content based on the ad someone clicked on. This has lowered bounce rate, increased time-on-page so overall, it improves the performance of ad campaigns.
I hope to use Unless for more complex personalizations in the future.

Pluspunten: After installing the script in seconds, I created a personalised version of our landing page and made it directly visible for visitors entering through an ad campaign. The visual editor was easy, you can make changes to the website without coding and the audience builder is an easy way to segment visitors. The Unless support was always ready to assist, and helped me to make take advantage of all the available parameters to build audiences with.

Minpunten: Taking full advantage of the platform requires some time and effort,

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018
Matthias S.
Ownership
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018

"Saves a lot of work and earns you money"

Opmerkingen: I used to have thousands of different landing pages (yes, thousands. I used to use a program I developed to generate me personalized / individualized landing pages. But now those times are gone. One Unless page replaces uncountable other pages. Did I say that is a huge, huge time saver? And not to forget about the rising conversion rates, and, and, and ... ;-)

Pluspunten: Instead of generating a lot of different highly targeted landing pages you only generate one, which becomes highly targeted through the options of Unless. So for example instead of having the sentence "Available in your city" on a website Unless is able to replace "city" by the city of the person which visits that page in that moment. This person than reads "Available in New York". Another example: Among 30+ other options Unless "knows" the current time and time zone of the website visitors location and instead of a general "Hi!" may "write": "Good evening", "Good morning" and so on. One "Unless landing page" could easily replace hundreds or even thousands of "normal" pages. That seems to be almost unbelievable, but true. Guess what a time saver that is. No more debugging on hundreds of pages. You just optimize ONE SINGLE page (or even more, if you want to).

Minpunten: You should know about the basics of UTM and it takes a while untill you are ready to generate one flexible / highly personalized site. But after you have climbed that mountain you will reach a breathtaking landscape. ;-)

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Rick B.
Business Development
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

"Whatever personalization you can think of - Unless can do it"

Opmerkingen: I've seen the tool evolve from a basic personalization engine into a solution that is getting more and more powerful with every feature update. The only thing that is keeping me from using it more is probably time - So many personalization ideas, so little time!

Pluspunten: With a little creativity and understanding of your user personas (aka audiences), Unless can help you deliver great results. Dynamically changing your content based on who's viewing it, can make a huge difference in user experience.

Minpunten: If you come up with really unique personalization ideas, you might not be able to set them up without a little help. But the Unless team is always very quick help out. I was able to personalize a website for windsurfing based on the current wind-speed at the visitors location. They wrote a few lines of code for me and it worked like a charm!

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018

"Heres What You Should Do For Your Unless."

Opmerkingen: I had some working Unless implementations. But had the, for me too complicated user interface, in mind, and was not really looking forward to going back into the software. This was around the time when, the before mentioned team, started to send out emalings invinting people to join webinars to get instruction. But most of all they listened well to user feedback and made some significant changes to the user interface and user experience. And I thank them for that. So, I am back in Unless iplementing more greatness in my online presence. So what you should do, take time to get to know the software and trust the team to make it even better. Unless, much recommended!

Pluspunten: Unless is unique, never before have I seen this functionality offered. Those not familliar with what Unless offers, I suggest, try it!. It is extremely versatile. What I like most is the constant development and improvements made by a very dedicated team of enthousiastics skilled professianals. About the software, personalizing my content to a specic audience based on differert variables, wow, just wow.

Minpunten: There is a learning curve, which is obviously to be expected with any new software, however, initiatlly the user interface, to my liking was not that logical. It really took me way to much time and I left the software for what it was, not using the full potetial for sure. But I had some working Unless implementations, so that was ok.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Julie H.
SEO Consultant
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

"Stick with it and you may find gold"

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied with my experience with Unless. They are a young dynamic company and I see that they have many new ideas in the pipeline. I will stick with them and let them show me how to incorporate more personalization into my marketing.

Pluspunten: I am using Unless to dynamically personalize the landing page headlines for dynamic Google Ads. This is probably one of the most simple uses of this software but it does exactly what it says on the tin. Although I have not tried every functionality on offer, I can see how I will find ways to use their clever marketing hooks and I expect to do so more often over the next few months.

Minpunten: I did not find Unless easy to use in the beginning. One problem was that a tiny bit of the tutorial I was following was either not updated or not correct. Customer Service was extremely patient with me, but I think it would have taken less time to achieve the result I was after if the tutorial had been accurate in the first place.

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Don S.
Co-Founder
Draadloos, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019

"Useful tool for creating funnels without building new pages within your website."

Opmerkingen: Unless has helped us turn our generic home page to a more personalized one. We also plan to test this out within our web app.

Pluspunten: Love the customization features; allows me to change the messaging throughout our website based on the visitor's location. Being able to show different messages to visitors based on what they've done has helped us to create a more effective website with out redesigning it.

Minpunten: You have to know what you're doing and how you want to structure your "funnel." There aren't any premade "recipes" that you could use as templates to get started but that is not needed.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019
Growth Hacker
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018

"I used Unless on several clients' websites - great tool for getting conversions up quickly."

Opmerkingen: - happy clients
- time saver
- conversion lifts of 16-38% (depending on the project)

Pluspunten: I'm a freelancer and I use Unless to optimize clients' websites for different audiences (or different lifecycle stages). Before, I used Google Optimize and ran A/B tests but now Unless has become my secret CRO weapon. I can optimize much faster and I fail less - really important if you're in freelancing.
- Their support team is fast and super knowledgeable.
- No week-long prep needed. I can start with "simple" personalizations immediately, test what works, and create new use cases as I go.
- It's affordable. I tried Optimizely, Google Optimize, several WP plugins, and Unless. Unless has the best quality/price ration. By far.
- My clients get a preview. I don't know much about the tech behind it but you can actually personalize a website in Unless without having to install their script first. I can show the client what I have in mind before even getting access to the website.

Minpunten: Personalization has quite a steep learning curve so you might get overwhelmed by all the possibilities Unless gives you. Start with a simple use case to get the hang of it.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Mike T.
Marketing Director
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018

"Improve Your Conversion Rate Through Personalization Such As Dynamic Keyword Insertion"

Opmerkingen: Unless helps me with CRO, personalisation & running split tests on my landing pages.

Pluspunten: Having more granular visitor targeting techniques has become increasingly important. Unless allows you to segment your audience and show different messages to different segments. You can also split test and track the results of each one of your personalizations. Some people say that there is a little bit of a learning curve. I look at it this way: * using Unless teaches you some mandatory skills - how to identify your audiences and how to segment them
* you don't have to use everything at once. You can start with a simple personalization such as dynamic keyword insertion for PPC ads (that is what I did) and keep on building as time passes
* support is helpful and friendly. This is an absolute must for any type of software that you are serious about. Without good support, you are dead in the water after the very first bump in the road.

Minpunten: Well, I would've liked to have discovered it sooner ;)

• Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Tech Ninja
Human Resources, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"Easy Setup for Customized Referral Pages"

Opmerkingen: Love being able to have customized pages for a more personal touch. Would love to take time to dig in a bit more to utilize Unless to it's full potential, but for now it solves an issue we were struggling with.

Pluspunten: Love that we can use URL parameters for our referral partners so that we can customize out page for each of them while having a uniformed look.

Minpunten: We've had a few instances where the pages lost their settings or videos were duplicated 8 times on a page, but this was before any of the newest updates. We've not had any issues since then.

Founder & Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"Tailor your website to each person you send there"

Opmerkingen: Love it. You really need to see it in action to really appreciate just how powerful it is.

Pluspunten: Excellent level of personalisation. You can install the script very quickly, and then set up variables that change depending on the person you send to your website. It offers a fantastic level of customisation.

Minpunten: Just a bit of a learning curve in order to get the full value out of it. But that's to be expected.

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: Overall, this allows me to segment what people from my list see on my website. I don't have to create a duplicate page either. I can show different content to different people & its all done with a WYSIWYG editor.

Pluspunten: This product helps you create segments for your marketing efforts. This is a key factor of any marketing program, and with Unless you can organize your CTA's do reach certain people or execute certain customer journeys. Its a great tool for decision tree marketing and showing custom content to segments.

Minpunten: It could be a little easier to setup, but once I got the hang of it, it was easy.

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Hector B.
Admin
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019

"Unless at best..."

Pluspunten: Its a great way of testing certain landing pages. I love that I can use this creatively in my marketing when trying different funnels.

Minpunten: I have some limitations but those are only understandable.

• Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019
Senior Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018

"Easy to learn, flexible to use in different use cases."

Opmerkingen: Like with any Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tool, there's a learning curve but if you stick with it, you'll see some good results in short amount of time. To get started, I can recommend the add-ons feature — it's like OptinMonster's Onsite Retargeting but more flexible due to the amount of targeting options.

Pluspunten: Unless is great for improving the landing page experience. Instead of creating dozens (if not hundreds) of pages for a marketing campaign, you just set up one and use Unless to dynamically mirror each ad's content on the landing page. That saves a lot of time creating and maintaining landing pages.

Minpunten: You can't install the Unless script using Google Tag Manager. For some, that's an issue since it means you have to wait for developers to put the script in. That takes time and requires some coordination. Except that you have a WordPress website, then you can use their plugin.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
David and kylie K.
Illusionist
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

"Great Concept!"

Pluspunten: I love the idea of Unless. I had another program that did similar things but was tied into another system. Nice to be away from that.

Minpunten: The downside to Unless for me is that I just have not had the time to fully develop and realize the potential.

Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

"Innovative Product That could change everything"

Pluspunten: Unless gives you the ability to essentially make everything you do a funnel within itselfm leading to dynamic personalized experiences

Minpunten: Nothing so far, it is pretty easy to understand. It would be nice to have a community to see examples of how others are using it or more guided learning

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Easily customize your site and improve your roi "

Opmerkingen: There are many competition for website personalization, Unless does a great job of staying ahead of the competition.

Pluspunten: Great features, and team!! I’ve had unless for awhile and have always been impressed with unless. Their features are ahead of the competition and the team looks out for the early adopters, which shows some real class!

Minpunten: The tool has a learning curve which can be overwhelming for some, but with some playing around can be learned easy enough.

Paphunkkorn K.
C.E.O. & Founder
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"Quick and Easy Platform "

Opmerkingen: Thanks unless team for your hardworking there

Pluspunten: Simple The Best, Clean GUI, Easy to use and Give some elastic welcoming customer

Minpunten: Not many sample videos of the occasionally setting sometime no idea what can we adapt them to use in variety aspects

Contract Writer
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2018

"Great for easy website updates"

Opmerkingen: It's still new to me, but I'm excited to see how this will work with my ads sending traffic to my website!

Pluspunten: It's really easy to use for website updates and personalization!

Minpunten: I'm still learning all the functionality, but so far, no complaints!

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2018
Shannon R.
Blogger
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"Personalized User Experiences For Better Conversions"

Opmerkingen: Great tool for conversion optimization and relatvely easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pluspunten: Works within any platform and does not require setting up multiple landing page versions. Audience building is easy and they provide sample templates to get you started.

Minpunten: Can be a bit confusing when first trying to implement, you really need to have a clear idea of who your audiences are and what you will be testing.

Dean B.
IT Maganer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019

"Great app"

Pluspunten: amazing audience analysis
amazing presentation of all the data

Minpunten: could be a little more responsive
a little bit confusing at the start to figure out the interface

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"Unless is becoming a powerhouse"

Opmerkingen: The support team are fantastic and the company is very forward thinking with a can-do attitude.

Pluspunten: Ability to personalise a website based on defined audiences and user behaviour, as well as 1 to 1 personalisation. And all this at a great price.

Minpunten: Not so much the software as the whole personalisation premise, how to beat utilise it to increase conversions and improve UX?