Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

AVG Antivirus Business Edition reviews

Over AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition 2018 beschermt de gegevens van je MKB-bedrijf en klanten in realtime tegen online bedreigingen.

Meer informatie over AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

A lot of additional packaging costs other than what was originally listed therefore it can be a bit misleading.

Beoordelingen van AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AVG Antivirus Business Edition heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.125 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AVG Antivirus Business Edition eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.125)

fabian
fabian
digital marketer in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The AVG Security Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Dana
Dana
Web Developer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

24/7 Security

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Antivirus in 2024 for Enterprise

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

There are multiple things which isn't easy to write everything here but some of the best things about AVG ate.. Real time monitoring Vulnerability fixing Easy to deploy.

Dashboard home should be a bit needs improvement. Rest of all is ok.

Meg
Housewife in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Limited functionality

2,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It's cheap, simple to install, not much else.

Very limited. Lacks a lot of features that others have.

Kash
Owner in Nederland
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

AVG antivirus

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome application, great and large database of viruses. Plug and play like application. Easy-to-use.

I like the fact that it's so easy tp set up, everything goes smooth.

Sometimes the database won't update automatically. Updating it manually isn't much work, click of a button, but it's not supposed to work like that.

Iyad
Iyad
Self Employed in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Light on resources but Works!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Practical Alternative.

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time. I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Luke
Luke
Teacher Educator Author in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Always there for you

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes me feel safe about my computer's.

It's free version is better than the rest. Of course the paid is better and offers tons more.

It offers its own search page and some employers of older age accept it and then have difficulty finding everything they need. It is not as good as Google.

Josías
Josías
Marketing in Ecuador
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Dustin
Dustin
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great anti virus for the money

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Jeffrey
Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Avg

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great Great and virus free to boot,they have helped me to free my computers and phone devices for years.thanks avg

Everything! Avg has some of the best software out there. From there free,trial,and paid softwares its all great and consistant

The price the price is what I didn't like to much I mean I figure it would be a little easier on business' when it came down to the cost of it.was I wrong?

Scott
Director of IT in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Much More Than Just Free Protection

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Daniel
Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Alexander
Project Administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

AVG the old faithful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Melissa
Finance Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Love the business edition of AVG

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I love how easy AVG Antivirus Business Edition is for our multiple computer business to use. Its easy to set up on all devices.

There is nothing I don't like about AVG Antivirus

Randall
Carpenter in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Avg continues to shadow Norton but why.?

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It it the best and I have dug through all antivirus software looking for the best and it stands out above the rest try it and you two will be impressed.

I find that there are many more tools and options within the user menu of AVG when compared to Norton antivirus or other virus software most of which is stock and not super up like avg

That it is not as popular to the other virus software... Otherwise I believe that it has more than enough toolkits and user options available.

Sean
Graphic Production Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Virus Scanning Software I have Used

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great! I always recommend it when anybody asks my opinion on which virus scanner they should install on their pc's.

AVG is great because it works well (detects suspicious activities, scans emails, watches & checks downloaded files) like many virus scanning softwares out there, but does it in a very straightforward, non bloated way. Detects what you want it to detect, but doesn't cause slow downs or crashes.

There isn't much I don't like about AVG ... it could maybe use a little bit of a graphical overhaul, but really that is a minor nitpick.

Emir
Emir
Senior Product Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

One of the most efficient and effective antivirus solutions

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ever since we started using this software we have felt quite safe and protected due to its continuous active scanning which boosts our confidence from time to time. Altogether, I greatly appreciate all of the services that have been rendered by this software as in a business world nowadays all of the malware attacks hold a very crucial position. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most compelling antivirus software out there. It is undoubtedly one of the perfect solutions available in the market currently. This software helps you protect yourself from all kinds of cyber and malware attacks that can typically harm your files which are immensely important to us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an Antivirus Software that has been my most favorite endpoint security software. It is being used in my whole organization for a long time now. It keeps all of our systems running and protected from all different types of malware attacks that are bound to happen. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most incredible tools because it has actually helped my organization quite a lot as confidentiality is one of the most crucial concerns while running an organization and AVG AntiVirus Business Edition has looked into this very critically. AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is a great software when it comes to monitoring all of the user accessibility plus all the traffic flows. Apart from that, This software has a fast scanning speed which is very great for us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is very positive, it is also negative due to some of the limitations which I have found with my personal experience with this software. I personally think that this software demands more attention in its interface as it is lacking in many aspects.

Alexandru
CISO in Roemenië
Bankwezen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable. Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

Roman
Roman
Senior Project Manager in Zweden
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Be cautious when using it - it may give you a false sense of protection

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With an evergrowing number of viruses, trojans, malware, I decided to install some antivirus software. Before buying one, I decided to try and compare some of them and my initial choice was AVG. For some time I liked it very much: its interface was very friendly and easy to use, it showed how it was working and gave you a full sense of protection. However, not long time after troubles started to develop. First, I received an important document that had some micro virus. AVG tried to cure it, was unsuccessful and DELETED the document without my consent! Then it found a virus inside a program I used daily. I used virustotal to check the program and no other antivirus found anything there, it was a clear false positive. Then I googled for antivirus reviews and I was shocked that by 3rd party reviews, AVG was able to find only about 60-70% of viruses (industry leaders find close to 99%). The last straw was that my computer started to run very slowly because of AVG. As a results, I removed it and started to use other antivirus software.

It's free and it's very easy to use - these are the only things that I liked about this antivirus. However, security is not something you'd like to save money on.

I have to say that I used AVG some time ago and probably they fixed some of these issues, but when I used it the problems were the following: * It takes a lot of CPU and RAM. My computer was running so slow with AVG, that I had to remove it. Other antiviruses didn't create such a load. * It's overall rate was very very low, it was able to find about 60-70% of known viruses. Yet it was giving some false positives too.

Producer, 1st Assistant Director, Unit Prod Manager in Canada

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

Osarumwense
Osarumwense
Assistant Director in Nigeria
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

AVG Anti-Virus has been protecting my devices for ages.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Regardless of the con, it's one of the best anti-virus app I have ever used.

The simple user's interface is something to like about AVG. It's been serving me good for years now. I love the Anti-theft feature. You can protect your online privacy by using the VPN feature. It provides you with features to lock your apps, so other people cannot have access. I'm using it both on my Windows (pc) and android (phone). You can free up used memory on your phone by using "Clean Junk" feature. It's an amazing app.

One major issue I'm having is overheating of my battery. It drains my battery. Please, this needs to be fixed. You can't access all the features on free trial version; you have to pay to upgrade to Pro version to be able to use all the amazing features.

Genesis
Genesis
Digital Operations Manager in Argentinië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Avg a high quality solution

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: AVG Antivirus Business Edition is comprehensive and effective antivirus protection software for businesses, offering a wide variety of tools to protect business systems. Although its cost can be a bit high and can slow down your computer's performance at times, its security features make it worth purchasing to keep your company's systems secure.

What I like best about AVG Antivirus Business Edition is its easy installation and configuration. The software is very intuitive, making it easy for users to set it up to protect business systems right out of the box. In addition, it has a clean and simple user interface, which makes it easy to use without having advanced knowledge in the area of digital security. It also has tools to analyze network vulnerabilities and prevent phishing attacks.

However, what I dislike most about this software is its cost, which can be a bit high compared to other antivirus programs. Also, it can sometimes slow down your computer's performance, which can be a problem for users who need higher processing speed.

Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Forget your boxed anti-virus, this will do the trick

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used AVG since 2012. My switch was through a friend that recommended it to me after many veined attempts at using expensive anti-virus software ended in corrupted computers. Not only do we use it at work, but I use it on my personal computers as well. It is a practical program that is good at what it does. Aside from the occasional pop-ups, you forget it is doing its job until it blocks the malicious activity it is intended to inhibit. It gives you a welcoming message when it has quarantined the problem so you can get back to your regular activities. This Anti-Virus will have you saying "Thanks AVG!" with a smile rather than sarcasm.

AVG is an extremely cost effective solution for your Anti-Virus needs. It is simple, can be free, and it works. We use it on all of our computers.

AVG does like to pop-up frequently in the corner of your screen to let you know of updates and promotions. This is nothing more than a bit of a nuisance. However, you do need to be careful when exiting out of the notifications. I have on more than one occasion accidentally selected "yes" to a notification that wants to download AVG's Secure browser. For some, they may like it; I however I do not like to stray from Chrome. Unfortunately this feature does not just install the secure browser but sets it as your default as well.

Alvaro
Alvaro
Account Manager in Filipijnen
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

AVG is fast and reliable!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Internet Security has never been more necessary in this millennial / digital age. AVG gives me the confidence in using my PC for internet research, downloading of files, and just about anything that may seem scary to infect my computer. False positives come very very rarely for me. Good threat detection and easy on my hardware. AVG Free is good enough, but go for the paid one if you need extra coverage and support!

I was first introduced to AVG back in college. It was the AV of choice for the entire university deployment. I was then part of the technical support team for the implementation. I find AVG to be fast and does not take a toll on system resources (e.g., others are memory hogs). I also like the interface which is intuitive and easy to operate. Back then, I found it easy to teach the (older) end-users. The updates come in regularly, and up-to-speed whenever new threats come about. It has good detection. I compared it with other more popular antivirus software, and it's detection is almost similar, if not more comprehensive.

AVG performs best with the basic protection.. other AV's have come up with extra features and better malware protection... something worth improving on for AVG to stay on top.

Dilushi
Dilushi
Medical trainee in Sri Lanka
Medische praktijk, 10.000+ werknemers

Lifesaver

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Few years go when I was in university my friend gave me his USB driver. And I came back to my home and plug it to my pc and i open it and save some kind of educational stuff to my pc and I turn it off. And the next day I turn on my pc and on my desktop their is only shortcuts.on that day I lost my all the documents ,photos and everything which were in pc. So ater that incident I used my lifesaver AVG and now I don’t worry about my stuff in pc because I have more than two year experience by using AVG antivirus sowtware and I highly recommended AVG to the person who had bad experience like me.

AVG is the best antivirus software and the person who would like to have a peaceful mind should have AVG. Because if we already have this software we don’t have to worry about viruses specially we can download anything from internet like documents,files , software andalso plug USB devices without fear. Andalso it proctect us from hackers. So that’s why I called AVG Is my LIFESAVER. Another thing is AVG is not only for pc it also give protection to our phones.(I already downloaded AVG through play store)

Occasionally appears on my desktop,a remider to upgrade software , try free trail like this kind of things.