One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Pluspunten: As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Minpunten: I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2018
Paul S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Verified person making review. Easy.

Pluspunten: To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!

Minpunten: Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Lindsay S.
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Pluspunten: SO many features! - You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app
- Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.)
- Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content.
- Ability to schedule posts
- The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content.
- Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension.
- Responsive and fun on social media

Minpunten: I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it. - I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock!
- Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Very nice tool for social media automation

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Piotr C.
Board Member
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Pluspunten: During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2.
They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome.
They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use.
Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts::
*DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche
--->Topics with trending topics and quotas
-->Search - toll for searching trending posts
*PUBLISH
--> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft'
--> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views
--> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media',
Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen'
*ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon!
They have public Roadmap

Minpunten: For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

All in One Social Media Tool

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Robert E.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Pluspunten: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Minpunten: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019
Muhammad yulian N.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Pluspunten: I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

Minpunten: It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Joshua R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Pluspunten: ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

Minpunten: The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Leah P.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!

Pluspunten: I have been more than satisfied with ContentStudio in general. It has made sharing on social media and most importantly, having the right content to share on social media, so easy! I get really great engagement from the posts that my VA and I share from ContentStudio's discovery tabs and now having the mobile app allows me to share quick updates and last minute things to my SM followers as well. And just today, I had a really great experience with customer service/support! Adil was so helpful and ready to jump on a call with me in an instant to figure out my issue. It actually took a minute for us to connect because of time differences, but he was always kind and patient about finding a time and today we finally did - he solved my issue within minutes!

Minpunten: I really can't think of any cons. It really has made everything so much easier.

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Jason D.
Data Management Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.

Minpunten: There's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic better. I have had issues using RSS feeds where I can only add a couple and then any attempt to add more results in an error saying that "this feed already exists," which obviously it doesn't. However, I have just got off a call with their support who says that this will be investigated and fixed soonest. I wish there was a way to unshorten links on the fly, similar to Buffer, but there isn't. So, only a few minor niggles.

A hidden gem with huge potential

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Managing Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.

Pluspunten: We like the way the software helps you research topics and helps with ideas on what to post. Also helpful is the way the account can be split into separate sub-accounts for managing multiple clients. It has got some great integrations, especially with url shorteners and also has UTM embedded! We love the scheduling features, we think these are ahead of its game. This software is already superb and has got some serious potential.

Minpunten: There are still some improvements that can be made, but these are not so much as in "cons" as they are potential updates on a roadmap. We would like the ability to set the times when repeating a post, also to be able to add to the queue and repeat a post at the same time. Maybe add a section with already created pics/images/memes to share?

Brilliant Piece of Software

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Kevin F.
Mr
Meubels, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Pluspunten: Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again.
This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

Minpunten: I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Tim P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Absolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!

Pluspunten: The best source for content I've found. So easy to use, truly anyone can use it. Searching by keyword is awesome. Using both Feedly and your own feeds is fantastic. The superior automation allows me to schedule for weeks in advance always knowing I'm get top notch content. Also the ability to preview the full content prior to selecting it. Very nice feature to put your own groups together really allows you to find what you want instantly. Waqar and his entire team are incredible if you need help or have any questions. Many others could learn a lot by how they take care of their customers. They make you feel like they appreciate you. For me ContentStudio.io is NOT optional. It's a must have and I used it every day. Thanks again to Waqar and your entire team. We appreciate you!

Minpunten: What I like least about it is .... the fact I didn't find it until last November!! There's nothing to NOT like about ContentStudio.io
In my opinion there is none better.

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Mark Y.
Sales Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

Pluspunten: ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Minpunten: Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Semi retired
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Pluspunten: I've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice. Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc. But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.

Minpunten: There are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Build the content you have dreamed of!

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2018
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Clear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.

Pluspunten: ContentStudio is the proof that easy content distribution is doable! There is a little learning curve, but here is where the excellent support team comes into play. I had just some questions which could have been answered by chat or email, but I got treated to not one but two onboarding screen sharing sessions. Adil and his team showed A class customer support. During the support sessions, we came up with some great to have functionality but is currently not available. These points were written down to discuss with the team to evaluate for feasibility. Very pleased with that level of interaction. ContentStudio alone is more than worth getting to get your content out there on your social media channels. Combined with their sister companies product, Replug, you have a real powerhouse; shorten, track and optimize your links with catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels, branded links and powerful analytics. I advice getting both products as they are beautifully integrated.

Minpunten: There is not much that I don't like. Integrations with more third parties would be stellar but are being actively worked on as I type. More enhanced team settings, which I requested, are planned as well. Would be nice to have it now already, but that can't be counted as a Con.

End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019
Gaurab D.
Co Founder
Marktonderzoek, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities.
I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.

Pluspunten: The UI of ContentStudio is very sleek and it helps me find the trending content in the niche I m working.
It also helps in Content curation and Syndication across various social media.
The Automation module helps in saving lots of time by automatically syndicating content.
Overall an awesome SAAS app delivering exhaustive features to manage the content for social media accounts.

Minpunten: Its still in the making but few cons are like the composer module is not upto the mark compared to other tools available in the market for on page optimization. A lot can be done there but of course I understand this feature is not the forte of contentstudio.

You need some contentstudio.io

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Performance Coach
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work full-time, hustle part-time and feel like I have no time to pour into my hustle but with contentstudio.io I can create on the go and when I get a second of downtime and feel like I'm making headway.

Pluspunten: I love how contentstudio.io provides you everything you need to deliver content to your audience that keeps the relationship fresh, delivers value and eases the burden of having to manage multiple marketing platforms, creating fresh content and the constant burden of posting something that is relevant and of high value for them. If you create but need help curating this is for you. If you curate but want to do it better, this is for you. Oh, btw they did a refresh of their app and it is boss!

Minpunten: Still really putting it through its paces but I'm overall pleased so there's nothing negative right now.

Ultimate Tool for social media

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Steve L.
Publisher
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been with ContentStudio and Replug for over a year. We have grown up with this tool together and what I mean by that is their support staff fully appreciates Voice of Customer and they are relentless when something comes up and work to provide the necessary platform support that is unparalleled in the business of publishing. I would recommend​ this company to anyone seeking to advance their publishing experience and provide their clients with the best tool in the business for content management and development.

Pluspunten: The tool continues to evolve. This platform provides a publisher or social media professional an advantage that is measured via efficiency and ease of use. They have truly developed a strong core technology that compbined with Replug delivers a one two punch.

Minpunten: Safari is a bit challenging but with Chrome you get a much better experience

Save a ton of time on content marketing and social syndication

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Ken I.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It used to be a huge time-suck to find the best content for social media sharing. ContentStudio makes this endeavor much less cumbersome.

Pluspunten: ContentStudio helps me stay organized in my mission to share relevant, timely and popular content with my audience. Research that might take hours is condensed into minutes, and the built-in insights allow me to make decisions quickly and decisively. I can easily find popular or trending content on any subject, and instantly view the influencers who might make it viral. Great tool for promoting any organization.

Minpunten: If I had to be nitpicky, I'd say that the recent upgrade to version 2.0 made navigating to some of my favorite tools difficult, but only because of habit. Now that I'm getting used to them, it's been easier. ;)

Social Media Automation Cloud Platform

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Halle B.
Blogger
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have gained many benefits by using this platform, mainly by freeing up time to do other tasks since it is quicker to create posts, pages, and social media because of the rules you set up for filtering applicable content. By having an automated process, you do not have to remember to post, start and end campaigns, and set up re-occurring events.

Pluspunten: Content Studio provides tools to deliver content to your audience while delivering value through fresh content. It allows you to manage multiple marketing platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. It also includes the capability to add keywords and domains from which you want to pull content as well as exclude these also. This provides optimal flexibility for finding content. It allows you to create while providing the ability to do it better by providing multiple sources very quickly. They have updated the app and it is by far better. With contentstudio.io you can create on the go from anywhere, it is a cloud app.

Minpunten: The WordPress plugin is twitchy. It took a couple of weeks to get it to work with my website, but with customer support, it is now working.

Excellent, Affordable Content Curation Solution

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2019
Tom M.
Founder & CEO
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Content Studio has the capacity to curate more sources than you would probably need, which you can index to a number of different topics. For those who want to automate posting to your social networks, its quite capable with a high degree of customization. If you take a little more hands on care with what you post, its content scheduling features are more than adequate. To have such a powerful curation tool within the same app is the value to me. Recently released version 2.0 is a big step forward for this tool.

Minpunten: If you don't take care with your content sources and filtering, your data can become a bit unwieldy. Certainly no different than any RSS solution, and Content Studio is far more powerful than that.

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019
Tim M.
Circus Owner
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Pluspunten: Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Minpunten: To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

i love Contentstudio use daily

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Manji D.
Support Coatq
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love it and will share with anyone who wants software that helps to get them more exposure.

Pluspunten: I can schedule all my blogs posts plus social posts in one place
new contentstudio version i can have workspace and i can add all my brands on those spaces and can organize all future posting and blogging
they also add curated content from web i can use to get more exposure to my social accounts
i can schedule posts as many as i can repeat them and add photos from my hard dsik etc.
love the pricing affordable compare most out there
amazing support team

Minpunten: There no many cons but when i ask support they give a real friendly reply that they going to work on my feedback.
just minor improvements need other than that all good.

Keeps on getting better

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Atley J.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer Service is quick and for the small hiccups I've had, they have always resolved them with professionalism and surprisingly would ask me if I encountered certain hiccups I think others may have had just to ensure it wasn't a wide spread problem or to alert to one to look out for. Can't say I've found one, but good to know they are hiding problems.
Updates, can't say this enough, but they actually release updates and not just some simple "dark" mode or something silly like that. That's really refreshing to know that they are constantly releasing solid updates to their system.

Pluspunten: The ability to manage xx amount of social accounts, scheduling, all what the application says it can do. I've tried many others that have their strengths yes, but always end up resorting right back to CS. Considering this is a young SAAS and in this tough market they are pushing through.

Minpunten: Searching for different articles can come up with blanks depending what your searching and you have to go crawl outside of the application for extra content to use. I usually have to do this about 25% of the time as no system is perfect and this doesn't stop me from using it.

Content Studio is simply perfect

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Konrad H.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Can't recommend CS enough. It is my go-to option. I recommend it to all my colleagues

Pluspunten: The professional, clean user interface! There is no shortage of social media accessory apps on the market. Content studio immediately made a difference to me via there clean UI. It was professional, and the use is intuitive. I might be in the minority but I simply dislike the social media industry insistence of trying to seem "hip" and gimmicky. Content Studio bypasses all of that. All the tools you need. All reliable. No gimmicks.

Minpunten: It would have been nice to have better suggestions for captions. When posting hundreds of times a bit of quality automated help would be nice