Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over WestFax

Veilige, HIPAA-conforme, cloudgebaseerde faxserveroplossing waarmee gebruikers grote faxvolumes kunnen verzenden en ontvangen.

Meer informatie over WestFax

Coupled with all of the compliance requirements and data security is also key.

The interface can be a bit confusing at first and you don't have many options for customizing the fax cover sheet.

Beoordelingen van WestFax

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
5,0

WestFax heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 16 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WestFax eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (16)

Solutions Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

A diamond in the very rough electronic fax space

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: After 25 years in networks and software this is the best breath of fresh air I have ever seen. The value is so far beyond the competition that it's almost unreal. I would have thought it to good to be true had I not seen it repeatedly myself over years at this point.

Has all the features clients want and, if they don't, and it makes sense, they add it.

Any criticism I have ever provided has been acknowledged and improved (and I have had many suggestions). Rare in this space.

Raymond
Director of Strategic Alliance, Technical Solutions Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best cloud fax solution for our clients

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Provides all the compliance needed for our clients and delivers confirmation page archive and retrieval.

Implementation and all of the security features were delivered with a price point that provided a 1 week ROI

I wish we would have known about West Fax sooner!

Keri
CFO in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Westfax

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It is so easy to send and receive faxes. We don't have worry about whether our fax line is working anymore.

I haven't utilized the software very much yet, so I haven't found anything I disliked yet.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Keri, We are sorry you found the overall quality of our product to be lacking a 5 star rating. We take these reviews very seriously and will strive to improve. Even a 4 star review is not good enough for our team. Please let us know how we can improve.

Rich
Director of Professional Services in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

WestFax reseller review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thus far they have been a very supportive partner who has a fantastic support team in place to assist Flex and our customers.

I find securing any identifiable information is a top reqirement. Enabling our clients to have the business continuity to send and receive faxes from home, office, and other locations ensures continuity of their business. Coupled with all of the compliance requirements and data security is also key. WestFax has been responsive adapting to the needs of our customer which has continued to make the solution even stronger in business today. The solution works great and their support has been fantastic. From Sales to technical support, WestFax truly appreciates their business partners and customers.

We don't really have any specific "Cons" to note. It is key however, to ensure we provide feedback for any integration and workflow challenges to ensure WestFax is aware and continue to develop new features that align with our client's needs.

Douglas
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

API works flawlessly and excellent support and documentation

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have our Inbound / outbound Fax API working and we don't ever think about it. It just works. We aren't doing HIPAA but we appreciate that they are really focused on security as well.

Documentation was excellent!. We were up and running in about an hour after we were provisioned. Tech support was a real person (Not a chat bot somewhere in another part of the world). They were responsive and helped us with some of our issues with getting the software integrated into our backend.

That we didn't find them sooner. We were using a webportal from some other company for a few years and it was getting old.

Solution Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent product

5,0 7 maanden geleden

It's a very intuitive product, an improvement in the user experience over what we had used previously. Versatility of being able to fax outbound from portal, device, email and print-to-fax or receive inbound via portal, device, email or file drop.

I don't have any complaints, it's an excellent product.

Joseph
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Convenient fax solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Securing personally identifiable information is incredibly important these days and the ability to send and receive a fax from just about anywhere is invaluable whether you need it for HIPAA compliance or to maintain best practices within your business. WestFax tools are convenient and easy to use. With their fax to email service I can send and receive faxes from just about anywhere. It's simple, reliable and secure. With fax broadcasting we're able to manage wide distribution and removal lists and easily merge information into documents.

Nothing to dislike. It works and does everything we need it to as a business. The product itself works and I know support is available if needed. Any issues I've had were simple errors on my part. And I probably wouldn't have made those if I had watched their tutorials.

Melissa
Office Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great Company

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We send/receive HIPAA compliant fax on a daily basis. Transmissions are reliable, product is easy to use and customer support is on point.

Ease of daily use. I was able to keep my numbers. Also, I like that their platform works seemlessly with any device.

Haven't had any problems. The software works great.

Dante
Agency Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing service and communication vehicle

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using WestFax for almost a year now and when I say this service is the best when it comes to faxing and price thats probably an understatement. You definitely want to try this service over and above any other online fax service currently available.

The product is easy to set up and use with little barrier to entry.

Nothing that I can tell so far. Everything is very easy to understand and just works the way it's supposed to.

Ted
Sales in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Great faxing service! Wonderful customer service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Responsive and flexible with functionality requests.

Easy to use, really cost effective pricing model.

Can't think of anything, the product works as promised.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for an awesome review!

Deanna
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome fax software for my small business.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good! Very happy. I like the interface and ease of use.

Easy to use! I was using another service and it was complicated. Wesfax has a simple interface and I got my faxes done in a fraction of the time. Love the Print driver!

Nothing yet. I have used it a bunch and have not had any issues with it. I am hoping this remains the case. It just works!

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Deanna. Glad you like our fax to email product. We really appreciate the review!

Amit
System integrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

RightFax server replacement.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were able to get rid of our LAN fax server.

It's hosted. Nothing to maintain. No telecom, hardware or software to buy. It provides HIPAA and PCI compliant faxing with a great user interface.

We honestly like everything about it. This system just works. We haven't had a single problem. This system has saved us a ton of time.

James
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Extremely easy to use, and reliable

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very helpful for sending secure documents that I don't want to e-mail due to privacy/security.

Very easy to use. Flexible (lots of options for sending/receiving managing faxes). Print driver makes it extraordinarily easy to send a fax. Same with email-to-fax.

There are no negatives that I can think of. It just works. Very reliable.

Sarah
Development Director in VS
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers

Secured EFax

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with this software and will continue to use.

We needed a solution to our old and clunky fax machine and we're needing a secured connection. This software allows us to send faxes easily and keep everything electronic with confidences, knowing it's all secure.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind words Sarah. We really appreciate your business.

Tammie
Director in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It is easy to use. Great communication and Customer Service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful.

So far it has been a positive experience all the way around.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Tammie! We appreciate our partnership with you. Our realtor customers love a more secure alternative to Docusign.

Alex
System Analyst in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Secure alternative to Docusign or Conga Sign

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The security provided out of the box and ease of use are unmatched.

There have been no issues with anything thus far!