Act! is a flexible tool to track data the way you want to see it.

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Act allows us to manage a vast database of over 85,000 contacts and 15,000 companies, as well as over 100,000 Table records between the two, with ease. Any information we need to find or update with these records is as easy as it gets, and makes our customer service team's jobs a relative breeze. There are hiccups here and there, especially with newer features to the program, but there's never been any issues that interrupt work or cause data loss, and the tech support available is very handy at resolving any issues we might have.

Pluspunten: Everything in a Contact or Company record's layout can be customized, moved around, hidden on a per-user basis, and otherwise manipulated however your organization needs it to be. My company makes heavy use of this feature, having multiple team-based layouts that present the most important data to those teams prominently. We also greatly enjoy the software's ability to perform advanced queries on the data that can be saved and re-run with a single click to provide accurate reports and drill down to specific needs in moments.

Minpunten: There are quite a few features that feel incomplete or at least not fully integrated. For example, the software comes with the ability to create and Mail Merge templated emails that imports information like a contact's name, and the Smart Tasks feature allows you to automatically perform certain tasks including sending an email to a contact, yet for some reason you can't do both - that is, you can't set a Smart Task to perform a Mail Merge to a templated email and send the result, meaning that the automated emails cannot contain information personal to the contact such as their name.

Value of using Act

Robert O.
Sole proprietor
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: See What I liked most.

Pluspunten: Started using Act about 25 years ago. Have added contacts since and used most of the features. Over time the use of certain features such as mass mailings to customer lists have faded, and now occasionally by e-mail. Over time I have come to value how I can locate someone that was a customer years ago, and have a complete record of a transaction, conversation or specific subject we were involved in. You have to learn to use for nearly every phone conversation or piece of correspondence. If you do, you will always be able to revert back to a contact, and who said what when. What correspondence was involved etc. To say nothing about scheduling appointments, and being reminded of birthdays and other important events. Act is the backbone of my business and personal contact information. Invaluable and used every day. I have used over may revisions and Company changes. Sometimes the customer service is better than others. Presently the Customer Service is Excellent. If you are a first time user or considering starting to use it I would recommend you take a course on using it as many of the features are not apparent unless someone shows them to you. A great tool to keep track of what everyone on your team is doing and as they move on a record of what they did and who was involved. A great tool that I rely on daily. Happy to spread the word.

Minpunten: Many features that I never use, but see how others would. Don't like having to use MS Outlook for e-mail. Would like to access completely by phone, but my database is too big.

How act is helping me working at 74 as a sales man

Bill D.
Apps Engineer
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using ACT's since 1999 and this year I turned 74 and I'm still selling with the very best of them. I sell power supplies to industry and without ACT there is no way I could compete in the world of sales today without ACT, I put everything and anything that helps me sell more in a very competitive field including emails, quotes, power supply spec, and notes. I see so many people who will not invest in this program or database if they did their sales would be much higher nobody can remember everything but ACT does. In all the years I have used at never a problem of any kind I do keep it on three computers as the backup just in case there's a crash of one of my computers. I backup my database 2 to 3 times a week making sure I have everything when I need it. The thing I like most about ACT when I go to sales meetings I have all my information right in front of me on my laptop and so many people don't. So when I am questioned about any customer I can look in my notes and have the answers I need, without ACT my sales numbers would be much lower.
Thanks ACT

Pluspunten: Without ACT I could not compete as well as I do in the sales world for it is changing every day. I need ACT to help track my customers my orders my RFQ's and so many other things without it I wouldn't have a job today. I see so many salespeople who won't invest in ACT who sales numbers could be so much better I tell them about ACT but they don't seem to want to invest in their future and their future sales that could be so much better.

Minpunten: I cannot find one thing wrong with ACT I have been using it approximately 20 years and never had a problem I cannot say this about other database programs I have had to use when I worked for other companies. Some of them were super complicated took hours of work just to get your data in whereas using ACT it was a breeze putting data in and saving data of all kinds.

I may be prejudiced but I love this product

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2017
Karen F.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used Act personally and for my business almost since its inception. Full disclosure: I have written 7 books on the product as well as the training videos for lynda.com/LinkedIn. I also do consulting work for several other CRM products and wrote a book on SugarCRM. For the money, you can't beat Act. Act has all the power of the "bigger" players without the expensive price point. As newer features are added the existing ones remain relatively stable so that an existing user can upgrade without being hit by a huge learning curve. That said, new users of ANY software product, and specifically CRM software, need to realize that training is essential if they want to unleash the full power of Act. And, like with any other software, support and training is not free - especially if your Act version is several years old. Try calling Microsoft the next time you need help with a spreadsheet or can't get Outlook to send your email and you will see exactly what I mean. However, all Act Premium subscriptions do include free technical support. I urge readers to take some of the reviews with a grain of salt. For example, Act is absolutely the easiest product out there when it comes to a mail merge. Try doing this in Salesforce and compare the number of keystrokes it takes to complete a merge. Another reviewer complains that you can't merge to over "50 contacts;" that restriction is meant to keep you spam-compliant and can easily be overcome by using the built in Act E-marketing Tool. Another reviewer complained that it took "days" to download the software; again, this is simply not the norm and one has to wonder what kind of security settings might have been blocking the ability to download software.

Pluspunten: Perfect fit for mid-sized businesses. Great price point. Only truly hybrid solution that allows you to use Act both on your desktop and in a hosted environment.

ACT is a great software product that allows you to integrate your database and track your clients

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2017
Josh P.
Director of Marketing
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ACT is worth the price and worth the training to get educated on it. Unfortunately you need to spend some time figuring out the details, but once you do, it is off to the races and you will love the system every day. It really is a great product.

Pluspunten: This product allows you to integrate the basic and most complicated processes within your business. I love the email link feature, any time I send an email to a client (who has their email in their account profile), the system automatically saves that email in the client profile. You don't have to search for it in your inbox, or click an extra button to push the details over to the profile, it all happens automatically. The icing on the cake, is now that it is in the client profile, other members of my team can see what emails I have communicated to client, and when they were sent. It helps to keep my team all on the same page. This is by far the best Client Database system I have ever used. AMAZING!

Minpunten: The biggest downside to ACT is there is not a built in funnel email system. You have to select the group or type of clients that you want to email, export that to another database and then send the communications from there. The system will still tag your emails as long as they are sent from your domain, but having to export the list an use an additional software or service to send the mass email notifications is a little frustrating. If they can fix this option, it would make my life a lot easier.

Financial Advisor & Group Benefits Specialist

Principal and Owner
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of where I am in a client sale cycle and note taking of conversations that are time stamped help keep me compliant which is crucial to my business . When I open ACT! each day I get the reminders of what I am suppose to do to keep me on track is time saving to me.

Pluspunten: I have used other CRM platforms and ACT! for advisors is a very friendly system to learn. I was referred by another advisor to have a look at ACT! and when I inquired I received an excellent one on one training/review of the product. I was able to ask about specific features that I wanted in a data base and they were part of it. I live in Alberta and they changed some of the titles ie: Zip Code to Postal Code. I was able to add some of my own specific information boxes ie: Firm Number. I was able to purchase the software without having to pay for it on an ongoing monthly cost. Sharing data with multiple users/computers. The eMarketing feature I use all the time. I am able to build my own newsletters and monthly tips to send out with ease. The support team has been helpful when I have a question.

Minpunten: I thought I would see if I could get some feedback from someone else in my office if they could think of something they didn't like but his comment was " No, I quite like ACT!". If I were to suggest one thing would be when entering something on the History - Type I wish we could edit those categories.

e-marketing, marketing automation

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Andrew F.
president
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would pay twice if I will be able to go to previous abilities that ACT has

Pluspunten: Act itself is as a good database software. Compering to previous version synchronized with Swift Page it has a better platform to create a template. There are other things you improve but for our small company we do not use them (like several times of sending same e-mail to one customer)

Minpunten: In Marketing Automation:
- you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template
- you can not send an e-mail from the template to one person (only to the group)
- you can not sent an e-mail to lookup (every time you must create the group from lookup)
- may e-mails is getting lost (in our 2 campaigns about 20% e-mails were not delivered)
In e-marketing
- you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template
******
In your previous version of ACT I was able to add fields from my database SAVE them in the template and send them to lookup without a need to create the group.
******
And your customer service ??? I believe you can do better work.
For example - I wrote an e-mail to you about month ago - with totally no answers from you.

van Swiftpage op 30-4-2019

Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the new Act! Marketing Automation. Please email me at [email protected] and I will escalate your issue.

Thanks again.

ACT! 19 much better than 18

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017
Fred W.
SVP
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Have been an ACT user for over a decade. Works well, but syncing with Outlook and Gmail has been rough. Version 19 is much better, but still needs some work. It would be nice if ACT provided tech support for the first 90 days without paying all the time. Also would like to see contact photos added as it is in Outlook.

Pluspunten: Organization and logic

Minpunten: Syncing with Outlook and Gmail can be difficult.

van Swiftpage op 6-2-2017

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your review!

Did you know it is possible to add a photo to an Act! contact? You can edit your contact layout to include a picture field. Once this has been added, you can display any photo you like within the field.

Regarding the Outlook email history attachments, there is an icon that looks like an envelope with a red X which will display in your taskbar if there are some emails which have been sent but not attached to an Act! contact. This is intended to notify you that these histories will be missing and will give you the option of manually choosing a contact to record them to, or creating a new contact from the info provided.

If you have any further questions about Act! or are looking for advice, check out our Community Forums: https://community.act.com

- Act!

22 year plus customer Sage / Act

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2017
Bud M.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Years ago Act software helped me build a tremendous mortgage business. Out of that experience, I am reaching out to offer some effective criticism to enhance your product. Good luck! Feel free to contact me anytime.

Pluspunten: I was probably one of the first purchasers of Act. It is a great program that needs a company to put some serious thought behind making it work better. After shopping several other CRM software's I still think it is above the rest in both user friendly and functionality. You price for the product is more than fair (in fact, I think low) but the software runs like it is somebody's part time job.

Minpunten: Customer service is the worst. The guys in India are great and I have nothing bad to say about them but is there some reason I need to sit on a phone 45 minutes waiting to speak to the representative? Again I think Act could be the CRM leader but I don't see much improvement over the past few years. The principles of this company have sat back and let opportunities walk by not focusing on the customers needs. With all the apps and technologies available Act should have more to offer.When I purchase a product I do not expect to have to spend hours chasing down my answers through videos.

ACT functionality in 2019

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
IT Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Functional software for contact and opportunity management that has been in use for over 20 years with a consistent interface. All contact management software requires a learning curve to effectively use the software. My consulting clients do not use the marketing component of ACT, so those features have not been evaluated as of yet. ACT has gone through a number of owners, and the current owners seem to be putting in the effort to keep pace with Microsoft Outlook. Quickbooks integration could still be better though, but cooridnating with third party vendors will always be a challenge.

Pluspunten: Consistent interface through the years, reliable functionality and easy to resolve simple issues. Even in a small business, hosting the database on a consumer grade PC and operating system still provides a functional and fast connection. The ability to create an offline database that can then be synced with the master database is very useful for laptop users. Finally in ACT 2018/2019, the interface between Outlook 365 (aka Outlook 2016) and ACT! is finally more reliable.

Minpunten: The time it takes to create a large offline database seems way to slow. Some troubleshooting issues require support from ACT!. I strongly recommend a support plan with ACT!

Best featured and Best value CRM for Small business

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2016
Darren F.
Managing Director
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Firstly, I'm an Act! Certified Consultant and I sell and provide services around Act! and have done so since 2001. Although I'm not a client, I have continually had to make an assessment about whether Act! is the right product for our prospective and existing clients. My personal experience is that there is no single software product that is suitable for every business. If you are a big enterprise, Act! isn't the product you are going to invest in. For small business though it should be at the top of your list to review. Act! has a greater depth and depth of functionality for the price of any CRM software in the market for the small business users. If there was something that were better I'd be inclined to be offering it to our clients. Act! has been around for nearly 30 years and the many things that you are likely to want to be able to do, Act! just does. Many of the small, simple, day to day tasks will be made easier by your use of Act!. Act! is a product that you will hear many loyal and satisfied clients say that they Love and that they can't do without. Act! is easy to use and it's highly configurable. It excels in a MS Windows environment, so if you are running a server with some desktops and laptops it's an ideal solution. It will run faster than any cloud based solution. Act! comes with both a Windows and Web based access. You could have some using it on their desktop in the office, and others using it via the web browser. The Web version doesn't completely match the windows version for functionality, but the gap is closing. With Act! you can deploy it on your own server so you own and control your data. You can still have the advantage of a web based login but know that your database is in an environment you control. Act! has a range of excellent third party add-ons that en-rich it's functionality and with a new API in the latest 18.1 version there will be many more integrations between Act! and other web based applications. If I were to simplfy where I see Act! in the market it would be to say it sits in the middle of the basic cloud offerings like Pipedrive, Insightly, Highrise etc. and the full blown CRM's from Saleforce, SugarCRM and Microsoft. If you are an established business that is looking for a best in class CRM to work on your MS Windows platform and still provide good mobile and web browser based access then Act! is ideal.

Product Great but Tech Support Stinks

Denise E.
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using Act! since the early 1990s, in three different industries. For the first industry, it increased my close ratio of willing qualified buyers from around 80% to over 95%. In the second and third industries that metric was not easily measurable because of long relationship lead times, but it dramatically assisted efficiency.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, flexibility of design, reports, ability to track relationships across multiple contacts, and mass mailing abilities

Minpunten: Seems a little unstable at times for some features, and tech support is a game of Russian Roulette with perhaps one person in 10 who can troubleshoot a problem and fix it. The rest seem to be untrained, seem to have no analytical skills or trouble shooting abilities, seem to be reading off knowledge base scripts, and often make or recommend changes that end up making matters even worse. The product is WONDERFUL when it works properly, which is most of the time. But lookout for 2-7 days of downtime if you hit that problem that is too much for the low level tech support people.

"Get Your Act Together"

John S.
Owner/Operator
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am keeping my Insurance and Retirement Planning business running with it and I believe I first started using ACT in 1994. The basic functions that I use it for are easy to learn and use. I sure wish I would have had the chance to take courses on ACT, Excel, etc... while in college but when I graduated in 1979 there were no such things.

Pluspunten: What's not to love? It keeps my contacts names, numbers, addresses, emails, etc... sorted. I can mark/tag them for different groups, find them, note them, write them, sort them... I can schedule me calls, meetings, to-do's with alarms to remind me. I LOVE MY ACT!

Minpunten: The only reason for the 4 stars is because this software will do so much and I being age 60 and not growing up with computers all thru school... I am probably not doing one tenth of what I could be doing with ACT and yet it is still a LIFESAVER! Without ACT, I would NEVER be able to keep my "ACT" together... lol.
It makes me feel a little incompetent knowing there is SO MUCH MORE it could do for me if I knew how to do it.

Using ACT!

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017
Bruce L.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using the program for 15 years. I like that when I last upgraded I did not have to learn everything over again! Microsoft does this and I don't care for it. I use mostly the contact database. However, I expect to purchase another copy of the program because of a new contract that will have extensive telemarketing and reporting.

Pluspunten: Easy to use

Minpunten: Some of the features I will never use and some of the features take some time to learn how to use.

van Swiftpage op 30-1-2017

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the review!

For reference, we offer a wide range of help and support materials for Act!, and can advise on further training if requested.

For new users of Act!, our Getting Started resource center is useful for learning the basics of Act! and getting up and running.

We also have a free online training library full of videos detailing many of the features of Act!. Visit this here: https://www.act.com/resources/feature-tours

It's also possible to purchase training workbooks which teach the fundamentals of using and administrating Act! in detail. http://swiftpage.com/training/order-manuals

If you need any advice on any of the help materials we offer, please don't hesitate to ask!

Act!

Best Program

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Lloyd M.
Sales Associate
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In my business, history is necessary. I have data going back over 25 years that is at my fingertips. That and along with the ability to design and set a drip system to my client base is a great feature. I am very happy with my ACT! program for my business use.

Pluspunten: I have been a user of the ACT! program since I became a Realtor in 1990. It is one of the most versatile programs around. I am only using parts of the program necessary to run my business. It allows a comprehensive amount of information on each individual on record or family history. All activity is recorded in the history file for future reference. All Emails, letters and correspondence is attached to the individual for future reference. The groups that can be set-up

Minpunten: There is nothing that I dislike about this program. It has all of the features that are needed to run a business. There are also features included that are helpful in record keeping and developing schedules for a smoother day to day operation.

Good and Bad

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2017
Greg W.
Broker
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since I've updated it's been 1 a headache after another. I kept ACT Bc of my familiarity with the product. But now I have problems with SQL servers not starting, lost a database, and have to pay for customer service? The Customer support guys do work hard to fix your Problem. But paying to fix a problem ACT created or overlooked seems greedy. So minus 2 stars. Also getting some of the reports is not as easy as it uses to be. I don't use all the features of this software but some of it would be great, but now redundant as I have other programs handling those for me. Overall it's just "C" maybe "C+" for me.

Pluspunten: Layout and look. All the different features and uses.

Minpunten: Sometimes when I print address labels, it will go and grab the actual address instead of the PO Box. Also 1 wrong click and suddenly everyone connected with a company has that company's address. Also really had a hard time with Birthday reports. I just want 1 specific month, not everyone in random order. SQL servers don't always boot up.

The Most Intuitive and Powerful Sales Tool You Can Have

John L.
Former: CEO and General Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used Act! from the beginning. With that, I mean from inception to today. As a sales representative, I became an expert user of Act! It served as the foundation for my success and gave me an unfair advantage over my peers. While my fellow sales reps worked harder and harder, I worked harder but smarter, winning every sales contest and breaking a few records in the process. As a Regional Sales Manager and VP of Sales, I used the science that Act! afforded me with while my competitors relied on luck. Now, as a consultant, I recommend and teach Act! as the foundation of a solid process. I have turned down consulting contracts because the client company did not and would not install Act! As a sales writer, published in such magazines as Selling Power and Life Insurance Selling, I have recommended and used Act! in dozens of articles and a few books. Act! is key to a successful sales career.

Pluspunten: Scalability and ability to customize

Minpunten: None

Act Review

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017
Adrian M.
General Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Sometimes the amount of data is confusing because there are so many programs to monitor. I would find it easier if there was a program attached the file explaining usage without having to call tech support.

Pluspunten: I can track my customers and their email addresses.

Minpunten: The confusion with accessing customers.

van Swiftpage op 24-1-2017

Hi Adrian,

We offer a wide range of help materials for Act!, and can advise on further training if requested.

Did you know there is a help guide built into Act!? This can be accessed and searched by pressing F1 on your keyboard.

If you're new to Act!, our Getting Started resource center is useful for learning the basics of Act! and getting up and running.

We also have a free online training library full of videos detailing many of the features of Act! Visit this here: https://www.act.com/resources/feature-tours

You can also purchase training workbooks which teach the fundamentals of using and administrating Act! in detail. http://swiftpage.com/training/order-manuals

Act!

THe company has been using it for at least 10 years

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017
Cody H.
Sales and Marketing
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: THere are a lot better CRM's out there figure out what you are using it for and what you need and start shopping I could suggest a few but to me they are a bit industry specific.

Pluspunten: seems very simple and we had a long standing relationship with ACT with the in house CRM. So we had a lot of our contacts already on board and it does keep track of contacts.

Minpunten: When I came on board about 3 months ago I suggested going to the cloud the idea was well recieved and I contacted act. We intially had some issues uploading the information some of which I will admit was my own fault. when I did the software lagged extremely bad. I contacted the company spent almost 4 hours o the phone (mostly on hold) the first time and then didnt get a call back untill about 9:30 that night. Then the trial was running out with out the issue being resolved I asked them to extend it while we tried to fix the issue they told me I had to buy it and then they would be able to fix it....

After user since version 2.0

James S.
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I run an international consulting business with customers in Europe, the Caribbean, Africa, and all over English-language North America to the north of the Arctic Circle. I could not have built this 25-year business without ACT! In retirement, I am serving as a university professor. I have over 7500 contacts in my database. ¶
I served on the beta team (I actually loaded version 1.0 but it was not as good as competitors) when version 2.0 came out it was hands down better than what I had been using. I have updated act every year ever since! Service is great and good but available only during business hours specific time, I only wish it was available 24*7

Pluspunten: Total ease-of-use and fantastic tech support.

Minpunten: Since my days on the beta team, I have asked that if you highlighted a phone number overseas it would tell you the local time of day and whether that was a business day or a holiday. Tech development teams have always said that is a fantastic idea dating back to version about 2.0 but it has never been implemented.

CRM Database

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Julie E.
Group Sales
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has been our groups database for over 10 years.

Pluspunten: We can leave internal notes, create and save contracts, create custom columns for searching and organizing, can edit the format to fit our needs without consulting with the software company. You can see which user has done the work, assign reps and task other users and yourself. You can create separate databases for different functions, and assign a group under various levels (inquiry, quote, confirmed, etc.).

Minpunten: It's not very pretty nor modern looking, but it does the job. My computer has changed a couple of times since starting to use ACT, and with one hard drive change it was very difficult and time consuming to figure out how to change the text size within the fields, because it was tiny and apparently most monitors are huge now, so it was a big strain on my eyes.

Easy to use amd gives you fuill ownership of your data

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2015
Richard B.
Managementconsulting
3.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The deployment options for Act! are more extensive than any other CRM on the market, your data is controlled in your own environment, can be accessed over the network, via Browser and remote devise plus remote synchronisation models for travellers where there is no internet (like on planes).
Act! is also fully customisable to suit your workflow and business strategy requirements over which we have control at all times.
Act! has improved our team collaboration, increased our sales through better process management and reporting
Our team love using Act! as it is simple and easy to understand

Minpunten: Swiftpage have only had ownership of Act! for 2 years whereas Sage had it for over 10 years, I believe they have strong strategy on future development of Act! however there has not been a lot of change over the past year. We are hoping for improvements in browser support for 2016

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CRM

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017
Gail G.
Training Coordinator
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Considering the pathetic customer support, I would have to say - nothing! Our inability to reach Customer Support to resolve our conversion issue has rendered the CRM useless.

Minpunten: Our small company has been successfully using ACT for years and three weeks ago we moved from the server version to the cloud. Since we made the switch we have been literally "dead in the water" as some of our data did not make the conversion and we have been unable to reach anyone from Customer Support to help us resolve this issue even though we purchased the Premium Support Package . Last week our head of IT was on hold for 1.5 hours before someone answered the phone only to be told he had reached the wrong help line, was transferred to another help desk, was on hold for another hour before he finally gave up. This is simply not okay!!!

Good, I like the custom fields.

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2018
Eric B.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Custom fields. Ease of backup. I like that you can save multiple layouts. I do not like that the layout doesn't fit my screen using a typical new HD monitor. I either have to keep the type really small or thevtext gets very blurry.

Minpunten: Syncing with iPhone - your app doesn't include all the fields. Every time there is a major windows update, ACT has issues. For many years I have asked for a couple of features to be added and was always told by tech support that it should be Easy to add, but nothing ever happens.

Best Softwear that has Total Customization to Suit Your Needs!

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Sandra B.
President and Owner
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy & quick access to all my contacts. Save a lot of time! The people that put this together thought of everything. Buy this program, you won't be sorry!

Pluspunten: I love that I can customize the colors, font size, page layout, tabs and everything else! I have been using ACT for at least 25 years and think it has everything anyone would need, regardless of profession. It is easy to work with once you get to know some basics. You can make different templates that enable you to have different views and show different information. So many features! It works well with WORD and I understand it can be used with G-mail. Best use is with Microsoft Outlook.

Minpunten: I don't like the change you made for the left side of template. It is dark gray and I don't know how to change that color!