Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over VistaCreate

Creëer aantrekkelijke content voor sociale media en bedrijven als een professional - maar zonder een ontwerpteam, en gratis.

Meer informatie over VistaCreate

I love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues.

Limited templates and animation to choose from.

Beoordelingen van VistaCreate

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

VistaCreate heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 417 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je VistaCreate eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (417)

Kimberly
Kimberly
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Marjolijn
Nurse in Nederland
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Top!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Top!

Absoluut niet handig op de pc, maar dit had ik snel onder de knie. Veel opties, mooie strakke sjablonen. Ik ben er heel blij mee.

Sommige features, zoals het spiegelen van afbeeldingen kon ik niet vinden.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Marjolijn! Thank you for your feedback! Please note, that the mirroring function can be found above the artboard, it is called Flip.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A nice and easy way to create social media posts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Crello quite often when I want to quickly create a social media post. Crello significantly decreases the amount of time needed to create a good looking post.

It is really intuitive and easy to use the software. Crello offers a great variety of templates to choose from, so you don't have to start from scratch when designing a post. Furthermore, it supports all popular social media sites (you can choose the size of your image to perfectly match the Facebook Cover, etc.). The UI is clean and simple, you can easily go back to your past projects, copy or edit them. Everything is automatically saved, so you don't have to worry that you will lose something.

I wish there were more templates to choose from, the number of templates depends on the popularity of the niche you're in, and some of them are quite lacking when it comes to templates. Furthermore, sometimes it is hard to edit something if there are multiple layers already in a design, you have to redo the layering if you want to change something that's on the lowest layer. Furthermore, the placement of some of the options is a bit tricky to grasp when first using the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Adam! Layering logic of the designs on the artboard is quite simple, however, we will be moving forward with improving the layering functionality. There are dozens of new templates added daily and our goal is to multiple the existing quantity of our templates by several time.

Marco
Marco
Managing Director in Spanje
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Nice alternative to Canva, but with some quirks

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We moved from Canva to Crello/VistaCreate and we're using it to create almost all our blog and social media images.

VistaCreate, former Crello, is a functional piece of software. The editor is easy and quick to use, you have tons of assets to use, the templates are quite good.

Although the asset archive is good, the searching feature is really basic. Finding the right image or vector shape becomes very time-consuming. There are no filters available. Also, the editor lacks proper positioning feature (you can't set the exact dimensions in pixel for an object on the canvas).

vorig jaar

Hi Marco! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Mike
Owner in Spanje
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

VistaCreate creates your brand identitiy for blog headers, YouTube thumbnails and so on.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really happy I bought the package. Previously, my blog headers looked more like ransom notes botched together. Now my blog looks slick and professional because of VistaaCreate imagery.

How easy it is to use, and it makes everything look so professional. I use it for birthday cards as well.

Nthing. It is an absolute steal and works well every time.

2 maanden geleden

Hello there! We appreciate you sharing your amazing VistaCreate experience. We are overjoyed to learn that our platform has made it incredibly simple and polished to create your brand identity for YouTube thumbnails, blog headers, and more. It's wonderful to hear that VistaCreate has helped your blog seem a lot better and transformed it into professional environment. We're happy to be a part of your success! We value your positive feedback and are available to help you with your artistic pursuits. Please get in touch if you need help or have any further insights to share. Have fun with your creations!

char
Coach life and Spiritual in Nederland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

satisfied but there is room for inprovement.

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

i love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues. once they do they are very friendly and do try to be helpful, which in my experience has been positive but have lost out because of the time it takes for them to get back and everytime it is some one else that might not know your story or issue at hand. which is fustrating. it would help if there was a longer trial periode as it take a while to gain experience in how they work and their system.there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

not enough subject matter with regard to the esoterical and mythalogical subjects

3 jaar geleden

Hey Char, thank you for your feedback. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delayed replies in your case. Here is also a link to the images and templates with the "Esoterical" keyword for you: https://crello.com/photos/esoteric/ Templates esoterical: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/esoteric/ We will pass your feedback regarding the trial period and your suggestion to add more esoterical-related content to Crello

Sana
Customer success in Oeganda
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Business cards

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Electronic business cards can also be printed after downloading.

Our company has used this software effectively to create digital business cards to employees with preferred business card templates

The software is free for use and can be used offline and online hence no interface with progress.

4 maanden geleden

Dear Sana, Thank you for sharing your feedback about VistaCreate and how it has been valuable to your company in creating digital business cards for your employees. We're pleased to hear that you've found our software effective for this purpose.

Jim
Jim
Founding Director in Singapore
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

The best media creation and design software!

5,0 vorig jaar

I like the variety and quality of the templates in this software. Coupled with the easy to use editor, I think this is the best image creation and design software in the market.

I really don’t have anything that I don’t like in this software.

vorig jaar

Hello, Jim! Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to develop such a wonderful tool!

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A pertect tool for getting my graphics that I use every single day

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been using VistaCreate for some time and it is one of my favorite tools, I do most of my social media content, podcast covers, infographics and more.

-The number of templates-Audio included-Access to premium videos and images-Many options for image edition

-I don't find the mobile app very easy to use but that may be my issue, I think I need a big screen for designing.

vorig jaar

Hi Miguel! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using VistaCreate. When you have any difficulties when using the mobile app you are welcome to write a message in our Live Chat - our Support team will help you out!

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil Engineer in Bangladesh
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

Easy way to do simple graphics works for presentation, websites.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Crello comes at less price than other similar service providers, with many interesting pre-built templates. using this template, I can easily complete my presentation and other content creation. besides animation and transition is very smooth here. Easy to import media files and use them perfectly, I feel that they need to work in the pdf section to make clickable links. I make some animation for my presentation, it takes less time and the output is great.

Very easy interface which comes with less price than existing other similar service providers. I have to say they have rich pre-built templates, which are easily customizable and able to work anywhere I need to use. Suitable and smooth drag and drop feature for customizing images to present in my desired format. crello provides also good quality animation and backgrounds.

Video collection could be better, to compete with a similar service provider like Canva. In pdf, they need to work with creating a clickable link option.

2 jaar geleden

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts. We have forwarded your feedback regarding adding hyperlinks and expanding video collection to our developers.

Jessy
Owner in Ecuador
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Great app for making presentations

5,0 8 maanden geleden

I love that it is an easy app to use, has tutorials, and has clear features. It makes my work more accessible and optimizes the time I take in order to finish a presentation

I think there needs to be more content on the music library

8 maanden geleden

Hi Jessy! Your kind feedback drives us to keep it up, thank you! As for the request to add more content to the music library - we will definitely pass it on to our Product team for consideration.

Jaime
Manager in VS

Very pleasant experience

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy and very satisfied to have access to a very useful tool

Which is very professional and nothing complicated

In the time I used it I couldn't detect anything that I didn't like.

2 maanden geleden

Hello there! We appreciate you sharing your wonderful VistaCreate experience! We are overjoyed to learn that our platform fulfills your requirements and offers a professional yet user-friendly tool. We are delighted to hear that VistaCreate's usability and accessibility have met your needs and expectations. We value your positive comments and are available to assist you as you pursue your artistic goals. If you ever have any questions, more feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're grateful to have you as part of the VistaCreate community.

Eduardo
Manager in Brazilië
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Quick Design Tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

- Background Removal Tool; - Ready Models; - Various Animations; - Image Bank Included; - Possibility to make short videos.

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos; - In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text; - Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Vistacreate is an easy way to do your work but, Don't expect much

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use it only when i want to do small works ( which is very cool with ) faster but, i don't depend on it in big works which need many details

It saves alot of time in doing small projects because the drag and drop is the most important feature for me

There are no Arabic fonts. Also, the background removal should be in the free trial because it is the feature which made me use it more than Canva

vorig jaar

Hello there, thank you for your feedback! We will keep it up! Regarding the background removal - yes, it is included in the free trial along with the other PRO features. Users are welcome to use them all freely during the 14-day free trial.

Alfredo
Founder in Panama
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Crello's Templates are top notch. Let's hope they keep improving.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When it works it is wonderful. It can be frustrating when design elements won't load but I overall I find it an important part to quickly create headers and illustrations for blog and social media content.

Crellos's template library is pretty awesome. It can help create professional looking images and video in a matter of minutes. The rest of the tools are pretty basic but they work well considering the idea is to modify the template to your needs. I really like that it doesn't limit itself to images, but can also be used to create video, and includes access to high quality stock elements.

The main issue I have while using Crello is that sometimes design elements won't load. I really really hope they can improve on this because it can make using the tool frustrating from time to time. Some template elements sometimes cannot be changed in color, or do not provide color alternatives to match your brand.

Arianna
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Love VistaCreate!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really like using this product. I have used other similar ones that were more limiting and/or laborious to use. VistaCreate is simple, intuitive, and has plenty of features for my use.

It's so simple to use. I can customize my design in minutes and be off and running with my social media posts.

Nothing yet. Everything I have needed to do was already there.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review. We are grateful to see you like VistaCreate.

Dunia
Content Creator in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Crello, an excellent alternative to Canva

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Crello is a tool for creating beautiful graphics. With a few clicks you can create all sorts of images: from simple logos to complicated infographics. It's perfect for small businesses, bloggers, graphic designers, social media managers and anyone who wants to make stunning images online.
It is a direct competitor of Canva and I must say that it is an excellent competitor.
The platform is very intuitive and if you already know similar tools your learning curve with Crello will be minimal.

Crello has excellent options for making small videos, I even think that at this point it is at the same level as Canva. I personally have managed to create small ads thanks to Crello.

Feature development in Crello gives me the feeling that it is lagging behind. Every time they release a new feature it feels like they are months behind the competition. That happened to me with the background removal and branding kit features that they finally incorporated.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Dunia! Thank you for posting your feedback about Crello. We strive to build as many new features to deliver an excellent user experience for our users.

Richard
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Mahantesh
Marketing Manager in India
Kleding en mode, 201-500 werknemers

Best Alternative for Canva

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good tool for beginners who need help with social media and email creatives

- Can create graphic images real quick - Tons of templates and stock images are available - Images can be resized without any quality compression - Has almost same features like Canva - User friendly

- Doesn't have more options to add multiple images while creating gifs - Has Misalignment bugs while using text fonts

vorig jaar

Hi, Mahantesh! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Rolando
Rolando
Video Editor in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best software for easy and fast designs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vista Create is a great design tool for people with little to no graphic design experience. It's easy to use, and there are plenty of templates available for you to choose from. I would recommend this product because it's affordable and it has everything that you need in order to create an attractive website or blog. The price for the software is $120 per year, which is very reasonable considering the amount of quality features that are included in the package. The customer service team also very responsive

User interface easy to use lots of templates

When designing multiple pages, design export sometimes fails.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ronaldo! We value your positive feedback. It motivates us to keep it up to the top-notch level.

Syed
Senior Search & Data Analyst in VK
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.

Roseanne
Roseanne
Licensed Massage Therapist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

Vista Creates ... Vis ta cre ates

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Decently put together. Easy enough to use. The portion available online for ordering is good enough to do what you need to do quickly. Sometimes not as quickly as other times.But oft times, it's fine.

mobile compatibility is low, slim/to/none in ease of use and user experience value for me is rated really low. finger drag lag is insane; and, I'd much rather prefer to make my design in another program then upload it to vista to print.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Roseanne! Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced any issues with the app. We would highly appreciate if you share the technical specifications of your mobile device at https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so that our support team can assist you the best. Thank you in advance.

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
CEO in Indonesië
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Crello your own Design

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tools to make promotional material on social media for large quantity and it's faster and more reliable than using conventional design graphic software like Adobe Photoshop. Large variation of media templates helped me a lot and saves me a lot of time.

Easy to use drag and drop feature, a wide variety of stock material from video, audio, and image ready to use and updated regularly, great social media templates like Instagram Story and Youtube Thumbnails. Recommended If you looking for Consistency in your Image Brand.

A lot of generic stock material, no opacity control which is vital for some graphic design software and most of the time doesn't work well on older PC because of browser problems.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Gede, thanks for your feedback. VistaCreate is best compatible with Chrome updated to the latest available version. As for opacity control, we currently have transparancy control, will be adding opacity contol tool. Hope you will enjoy creating designs in VistaCreate!

Karyn
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Beware of Misleading Cancelation Process in Free Trial--You May Think You Cancelled, But You Didn't

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Misleading, deceptive business practice.

It is easy to use. There is nothing else that I found useful or up to the quality of other products such as Canva.

Crello offers a 7 day free trial. I was leery as this is often a problem in cancelling. When I realized that I didn't want to use the software, I cancelled early. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had to click "cancel" a minimum of four times in order to truly cancel. And the default payment Crello checks is for one year. When the charge hit my credit card, I immediately went back to check on my cancellation and realized what happened. I contacted customer service, telling them that I clearly didn't use the program after a few days and that it was misleading to say the least that I had to cancel so many times for it to be effective. Customer service would not consider the facts at all.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Karyn. We're sorry to see you've had such an experience with Crello. You can always get in touch with our customer support to request anything you need to get done. The status of the subscription and any further payments can be checked in the Account Settings- Subscription. Users can cancel the automatic billing at any time during the 7-days free trial and will still have the PRO features active for 7 days from the signup date. Please contact our customer support to review your case.

Benjamin
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.

Crello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful​ contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.

I was on paid monthly subscription​ but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons​. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics​ and icon selections are limited​ making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the ​free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.

Rodrigo
Founder in Mexico
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.