Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over PushMaze

Self-hosted mobile and web browser push notifications service. It lets you send push notifications 100x cheaper.

Meer informatie over PushMaze

• Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

"Best software I ever used!"

Opmerkingen: Reasonable and one-time payment
Self-hosted push notifications
Customizable

Pluspunten: One of my friends refers Pushmaze as a push notification services while I'm really struggling to get one with reasonable price. Thank you Pushmaze you solved my problem. A special thanks to the developer who customized the software as per my requirement.

Minpunten: I have not figured out any of the disadvantages of the product. Still trying to figure it out. Surely I'll update it once If I found any.

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Excellent product and more than worth your money!!"

Opmerkingen: This is quite different from other products in the market. I don't have to pay per notification, so I can send as many notifications without worrying for the huge monthly bills

Pluspunten: It is a Self hosted platform where we get the access to all the data of our subscribers. It saves us from monthly recurring payment, since it is a One time investment for buying the product.

Minpunten: Only Con i found out it is that, it is not Saas, so i don't get free customization like Saas people do in their regular free upgrades.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019