Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

ADP Comprehensive Services reviews

Over ADP Comprehensive Services

Ontdek het platform Workforce Now plus specialisten die samenwerken met je HR-team om best practices, procesefficiëntie en ondersteuning te bieden.

Meer informatie over ADP Comprehensive Services

Easy to use software and integrates with other platforms.

Our maintenance guys complain about this, even though it hasn't directly affected me since I work in the office.

Beoordelingen van ADP Comprehensive Services

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

ADP Comprehensive Services heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 165 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ADP Comprehensive Services eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (165)

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great Access for All Employees

5,0 6 jaar geleden

ADP works great for offices of any size. I've used it for years love the capability it has to access your pay-stubs and 401k information without having to contact HR for help. You can also check your weekly earnings and audit your work without any hassle.

It takes a little getting used to on your first couple of uses, but you get the hang of the features quickly.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP!

Emily
HR Generalist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Comprehensive Services Changed the Game

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very grateful for having Comprehensive Services. I would not have been able to stay with the company I am currently at had they not made this switch.

We were with ADP Workforce Now in what they call Majors. This is the same technology platform but with significantly less support and modules than with Comprehensive Services. During our time with Majors, we went through several significant issues that required support and it was not a good user experience. By moving to Comprehensive Services, we gained access to modules that streamlined our processes, an HR Business [sensitive content hidden] who is your right-hand person and can support you strategically as well as advocate for you when issues arise, and gained access to a better service platform and team. The amount of stress that his been eliminated by moving to Comprehensive Services is significant.

I will say that I continue to be disappointed by Benefit Services and implementation. Implementation was a bit of a mess. It was clear there isn't a checklist to make sure clients are receiving access and education to everything included. We did not gain access to some modules until after I had inquired about what we were missing and pushed to gain access. Benefit services tends to be similar to implementation where it seems the teams don't know how to use the entire system. A lot of things are missed/dropped when working with them.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Emily, we really appreciate the thorough and detailed review! The detailed feedback is so valuable as we continue to work towards improving the user experience where we can. We are so glad to hear that we've been able to meet your complex needs and that you're grateful for Comp Services. We're grateful for clients like you and look forward to a continued partnership. Please reach out if you need anything.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

ADP WFN is good but you'll regret adding comprehensive services...

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I refuse to work for any company that uses comprehensive services.

Absolutely nothing, it's extremely expensive and adds nothing to a company unless they don't want to pay for a in-house payroll specialist. However, an in-house payroll specialist with prior ADP experience will have more control without comprehensive services which should lead to less errors with thorough audits.

I used ADP Comprehensive services tied in with ADP Workforce for approximately six weeks . Week 2 I wanted to pull out my hair in frustration. My prior company had ADP WFN where I had full control. My new company had comprehensive + WFN. My top three aggravations were: #1 losing the ability to cut manual checks (i.e. QuikCalc 1min-30 sec task w/o CS). The team would be responsible for this & if we were lucky we received the calculations before the end of the day. #2 losing the ability to preview & submit payroll. (Another 2-10 min process) The team sent us custom Excel files to enter retro pay, pto, missed hours etc. Once complete we sent it to them to create a batch. Hrs later they'd send preview reports for verifying. Each code required 1-2 correction plus waiting hours for updated reports. Our bi-weekly submission date was Wed but they submitted on Thu cutting it extremely close to the wire & leaving no room for a final look over. #3 our team was no more knowledgeable than the CSR's answering phones. For several weeks we requested a shift differential added to certain communities, they struggled to figure it out & we had to cut checks for shorted employees. However, the 4th pay period attempted they got the rate correct but that's the only rate employees were paid.

5 jaar geleden

We apologize for the experience you encountered and understand how frustrating the situation must have been. ADP let you down, which is something we never aspire to do. For that, we are also sorry. We have taken measures to immediately address the issues you have raised, including reducing the number of payroll previews for agile and accurate pay processing. We have also made investments in automated payroll processing to streamline the auditing and validation process, and enhance the client experience further. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Charlotte
office manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

very easy on the back end of things

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very positive because it simplifies the payroll process

super easy to edit employees time, view time, manage when and where they can clock in.

employees are not able to go back and edit their time themselves after it has been 24 hours.

Lisa
Payroll Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

User for Many Years

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If we were able to get our customer services reps one on one, as we were able to reach our implementation team, I don't think I would have anything negative to say. Would also love to see the PTO tracking system built up a little more, with less red tape to cut through and definitely better reporting with regards to available balances on one spreadsheet, at a practitioners fingertips.

The Payroll Processing feature. We also use Smart Compliance so having the comfort of something monitoring tax compliance, our filings, etc. We use the Time and Attendance feature so transferring timecards is a very simple process. We also use the system to track our PTO, could use a bit more functionality on this end of the house but I know with product feedback, we will see additional changes as ADP works towards what their clients would like to see. Analytics dashboard is also a great feature and the Bridge is back, major plus!

The customer service in the aspect of not being able to reach your team directly. Sometimes they are available to answer the phone and you can have your issues resolved ASAP, other times, you get someone not familiar with your setup and it takes a while to catch them up to speed. Would love a more direct one on one contact with our representatives like ADP used to have.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for the detailed and thorough review! We really appreciated the detailed feedback and are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience. If you are interested, we think you may be a great potential fit for our Reference Program! This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Erika
CFO in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Great service

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Amazing implementation team, all the support, their dedication, motivation to solve all our issues/challenges. Overall: I like that i can always get a hold of customer service to help out one very topic.

Moving from implementation to being just a regular customer is very hard, felt like falling from the mountain top to the deep valley. Scheduling module is not up to my expectations, does not have the functionalities we need Overall: ADP has a lot of resources to help customer (Admin) to learn the system, but it is overwhelming, i keep getting several email a day, i cannot keep up. Our company does not have a dedicated HR person just for ADP tasks and instead of helping, it just makes me stressed that i have to take care of all the tasks that ADP assigns to me.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Erika, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to have you and look forward to a continued partnership beyond implementation. We encourage you to reach out to your Implementation Manager who would be happy to assist in explaining available resources, training, etc.!

Cody
Cody
Controller in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

All-Encompassing Solution for those who can live without a "White Glove" Payroll Experience

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall positive, I prefer ADP over the 2 other payroll systems I've used, and the price is fair as well.

Ease of processing payroll, and ability to contact customer service regularly to get custom reporting and resolve issues.

Some solutions to issues are not obvious at all in the platform, and the only way to really learn is by talking with an ADP employee, and then learning it for next time. This can be a time-sink sometimes for smaller issues.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Cody, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review! We are so happy to have you as a client. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2021! Happy Holidays!!!

Sujata
Sales Rep in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

The Best Payroll Platform

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

ADP gives a very good UI for checking payroll. I has an option of comparing various pay cycles and shows the increase and decrease in pay as well.

There is not much that I dislike. I would like see an IOS app for this.

Lauren
Membership coordinator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

ADP Comprehensive Services

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It is easy to use and has a lot of accessable information and benefits

A lot of bug problems and refreshing needed to use the app

Claudia
Claudia
Estimator in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

ADP for medium and large businesses

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: For me, as an employee for a large businesses, having ADP as my first payroll product has simplified my life. It's been so easy to track my hours, my paycheck and my benefits. I have also been able to help my HR coworkers to set it up and add new workers as we grow as a company.

What I like the most is the scalability ADP offers. While you grow as a company, you can adjust your payroll options easily. It's also very easy to use

It doesn't have a free trial option to know the product before committing.

Nicholas
HR Analyst in VS
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 501-1.000 werknemers

ADP Comprehensive Services Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been helpful to provide metrics for senior management regarding HR analytics, self service for our employees for a bunch of personal information, allow for I-9 management through E-verify, great custom reporting to be able to pull for our teams within our organization, and allow for online performance management for our employee population.

There are plenty of great options such as faster customer service- being able to talk to a representative very quickly, super helpful with setup such as for open enrollment in setting up all the new plans and rates, setup with API's to vendors, help with total management, addition of HR analytics and dashboard for management and HR to make metrics that are very useful, help with custom reporting and very easy for employees being able to make changes such as their direct deposit, tax information , life events and benefit enrollment. It is also great to have the E-verify file feed built into ADP so we can send it directly to them.

The on boarding for ADP is not great and does not allow for a true on boarding system as we cannot electronically sign for any documents and cannot transfer all data from our ATS. Sometimes, we have experienced a longer wait time for customer service and it makes it difficult to talk with someone but have had a good overall experience. The total management is not a true capture for management of leave as we do not have any ADP time sheets so it makes it impossible to track based on time sheets since we use Unanet.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

Dana
HR Specialist in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

The perfect addition to our HR team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a growing business that used to do all payroll and HR management in house. As we began to grow, it became obvious that our old ways were not going to cut it in terms of volume of new hires and a forever lengthening payroll list. Adding ADP to our company has really streamlined how we handle every area of payroll and HR, that we are saving time and adding value to our outdated processes.

What I like most about ADP Comprehensive Services is the ease of use. After completing a few training classes for the service, I felt very competent in using the software, and very confident that I could continue to gain more knowledge as time went on. ADP does an excellent job of providing you witht he tools needed to get your company up and running fast with their software.

What I like the least about ADP Comprehensive Services is that certain modules work better with different browsers, and that can be very frustrating. Having to switch back and forth between chrome and IE to get the best experience from one situation to the next is not ideal.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Dana, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We're so happy that your payroll and HR areas have been streamlined, saving time and adding value!

ShaunaGaye
Director, Payroll & Benefits in Jamaica
Public relations en communicatie, 201-500 werknemers

All Good

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall great experience

I love the ease of Everything in one place

hard to get a hold of the right representative sometimes

10 maanden geleden

Hi ShaunaGaye, thanks for taking the time to review Comprehensive Services. We know it takes time and we're so glad you've had a great experience! We are glad that you find everything easy to use!

Mary Russell
VP, HR in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

ADP Review

4,0 6 maanden geleden

I like having most employee information in one, easily accessible location. Having payroll, personal info, job related info, and any other information in one spot is great for access for managers, department heads, and anyone who may need specific info about an employee.

There are pieces that are a bit clunky - the Benefits Management piece is one. There is such a long lead time for annual enrollment information that we're unable to meet those timeframes with our vendors to make use of the system.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Mary, we really appreciate the detailed feedback! We will pass this onto our team. We also recommend reaching out to your RM or HRBP for details on how to better utilize the Benefits Management piece for your needs. We want to make sure you are getting the most out of the tools!

Meaghan
HR Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

A Comp Services Success Story

4,0 6 maanden geleden

I love HR Comp Services! It is so nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of and ask questions when you are the only HR practioner in a company.

Implementation and Payroll Comp Services were a little rocky. I felt like our implementation was rushed and had a bad experience with my first payroll consultant. I was recently given a new payroll consultant and he is great! I am very happy that ADP made a switch for me.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Meagan, thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a fantastic experience after implementation. We look forward to a continued partnership! If you're interested, we think you may be a great potential fit for our reference program! This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Becky
Director of Business Applications in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 501-1.000 werknemers

ADP Comprehensive Services - Review

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an adequate platform. Many of the features are not efficient to use and somewhat inflexible, so we have had to outsource, at an additional cost to our organization.

Time and attendance, security features.

Clunky to use, hard to find values, reporting is difficult to maneuver.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Becky. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for sharing your feedback on the ease of use. Your feedback helps us do better and we are actively working to improve items like you mentioned. Feel free to reach out to us directly with additional feedback/details on the use issues that you are running into. [email protected]

Rebekah
Compensation and Benefits Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Very Helpful System

4,0 6 maanden geleden

ADP Comp Services offers a lot of options and functionality - it has helped us with automating our performance reviews, recruitment, and digital personnel files recently.

We have had some issues with responsiveness and knowledge of Customer Support, but our new Service Team has been more responsive.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Rebekah, thank you for the well-rounded review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience to help others in the research process. We are glad to hear that your Customer Support has improved! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Holly
HR Generalist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Typical HRIS

4,0 10 maanden geleden

End of year processing is easy and convenient for admins and employees.

Systems don't flow as they should between HR, Benefits and Payroll. Reporting functionality should be more simplified. Trying to find invoices should be all in one place.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Holly, thank you so much for the review! We're glad you find the year processing easy and user friendly. We will pass on your feedback regarding the flow between the systems, this is helpful feedback. We're glad that you've had a good experience overall and we look forward to continuing our partnership!

Stephanie
HR Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 6 maanden geleden

ADP is fairly easy to navigate anything I have had issues with were quickly and easily resolved with a simple call to customer service.

401k is not within the same program. I would prefer it to all be in one spot.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad to hear that you find everything user friendly and easy to navigate. We look forward to working with you for years to come! If you are interested, we think you may be a good fit for our Reference Program. This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Emily
Senior Living in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Bradford

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very helpful

Very user friendly, easy to input. So may areas to look in and search.

I have no things I dislike about ADP at this time.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are so glad that you find the platform easy to use, that is one of our biggest goals! Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Donna
Human Resources Director in VS

The system is a good but there are quirks and not even your staff knows how to resolve at time

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All files are now uploaded electronically, appraisals are done online and is now paperless. They have great features if only the implementation and training were better. They provide you with videos that are completely outdated.

Different features, good variety. It has tons of functions, if only the implementation team was adequate. I have worked on several implementations and the whole process is a mess.

The training is not very good. I used Administaff several years ago and their implementation & training rocked

6 jaar geleden

Hi Donna, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! I would love to connect with you more about our customer support. Please reach out to: [email protected]

Leonard
HR in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

ADP Comprehensive Services Review

3,0 vorig jaar

Most areas of ADP Comprehensive Services are user friendly.

Customer service and support has drastically fallen.

vorig jaar

Hi Leonard. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad customer service experience. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. If you're interested, please email your contact info to [email protected]. We hope to talk to you soon.

January
Payroll & Benefits in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

JStoneReview

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Could use some improvements. But overall happy.

The functionality of the program is nice.

Some of the glitches in the system can be frustrating.

vorig jaar

Hi January. Thank you for the feedback! We're thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll strive to continue to improve and make the system easier for our customers.

Shoua
HR Assistant in VS
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

Simple & Easy

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: ADP is an easy and great software for a company to manage their employees' hours and wages. I would recommend it.

I liked how easy it is to run reports on this software and how employee timesheets are managed. Also, tracking employee vacation hours was simple.

I did not like that this software could not allow multiple tabs, which meant if you were in the middle of doing something but had to check on something else, you would have to cancel out of what you were doing.

vorig jaar

Hi Shoua, thank you for recommending us in your review! We're so glad we made your experience with us a great one and look forward to continuing to be your HR partner. We will pass your feedback onto our teams.

Tracy
HR Assistant Director in VS
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers

So far so good

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Our implementation team has been great. We are just 3 months in, there has been a lot of training - so far so good.

There are many important pieces that need to coordinate together. There have been delays due to lack of communication.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Tracy, we are so glad to hear that implementation is going well! We're so happy to have you on board with us and look forward to a long partnership ahead. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything as you work through implementation.