OurPeople reviews

4.2/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.8/5

About OurPeople

OurPeople is an innovative mobile-first solution designed for teams that don't sit behind a desk all day. Know they know with OurPeople

Meer informatie over OurPeople

Jeff M.
Retail Sales Supervisor
Telecommunicatie
  • Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018

"Very handy tool to send updates and schedules. Easy to use and customize."

Opmerkingen: Easy way to keep a team of multiple stores on the same page. Simple and easy to use.

Pluspunten: The ability to contact and send information to certain groups. Ability to pull up who has read the information I've sent out.

Minpunten: They fixed the issue that I had. Had troubles with PDFs loading on Android devices, specifically. I brought it to there attention was fixed quickly.

van Our People op 25-6-2018

Thanks for the great review Jeff! We are glad you like how easy it is to send content to your teams across multiple locations and know when they read and interact with it!

• Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018
Kim H.
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

"Our People"

Pluspunten: It's very easy to communicate with my staff using this program. It just takes a second to send or read a message.

Minpunten: Nothing at this point. The only thing I didn't like was solved by speaking with someone.

van Our People op 7-2-2020

Hi Kim, thanks for reviewing OurPeople! We work hard to make sure you have the best experience from day one! Our dedicated success team looks like they did a great job helping you! Thanks for being the best part of OurPeople.

Beth c G.
General Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"I would recommend this to any company that has to schedule multiple people on multiple shifts. "

Pluspunten: What I like most is that it is a central location for all my employees to request their time off needs. People respond directly to the need. No guesswork in who responded and who didn't.

Minpunten: The thing that I like least is the fact that I cannot assign a person to a shift without them first requesting it.

van Our People op 12-2-2020

Hi Beth! Thanks for the 4-star review! We continue to develop new features for our product and have released some changes this week that may help. Thank you for being the best part of OurPeople!

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Steven K.
Sportartikelen, 13-50 werknemers

"First Month"

Pluspunten: I like the idea behind it
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were great at helping get set up
Everything all on one app

Minpunten: There are some bugs that are not worked out yet
It is easier using our other method for subbing vs using this app
Taking the development team a long time to get issued solved
Only listing 10 items per page

van Our People op 7-2-2020

Hi Steven! Thanks for the review and the feedback! We have resolved your issues in a future release and your CSM will be in touch to share this with you! Thank you for being the best part of OurPeople!

Heather G.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"Sharing details for all shift"

Opmerkingen: Our rep is responsive, accessible and helped us through the process. This app has changed the way we communicate with our teams. The employees love the coverage feature as well as being able to add meetings or training to their calendar with a click of the button! Overall we see a value in this product and I’m happy to be able to use this at least weekly!

Pluspunten: We have different shifts and schedules, this allows us to share information easily and in a trackable way.

Minpunten: Not all features are available on the app, otherwise I really like this product.

van Our People op 13-2-2020

Hi Heather! Thank you for the fantastic review! We will continue to work hard for you and your team and keep you in the loop for upcoming App changes. Thanks for being the best part of OurPeople!

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020