Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Nextiva

Met Nextiva Chat kun je je omzet verhogen, een snellere service leveren en de efficiëntie verhogen. Gemakkelijk communiceren met klanten en prospects.

Meer informatie over Nextiva

I like how quick their service is when it comes to asking questions or needing to add a new line.

We didn't even let users know they could login--it's that bad. The cost of their service just cannot compete with the rest of the market.

Beoordelingen van Nextiva

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Nextiva heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 730 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Nextiva eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (730)

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager in VS
Halfgeleiders, 51-200 werknemers

Great communication tool with good customer service.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: On the whole, I couldn't be happier with how well Nextiva has worked out for me. In spite of the uncommon platform troubles, I have no hesitation in recommending Nextiva to businesses who are looking for a reliable method of communicating with their customers and employees

Nextiva's support team is available 24/7/365, including holidays and after hours. Members of the support staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and polite. The best part about getting help is that they will work with you to find a solution, rather than just handing you a set of instructions that you may or may not be able to follow. The phone system and service are reliable and available at all times.

Basically nothing. Since we've been using Nextiva for years and it's served us well, I've opted to keep it for internal calls and for the advanced functionality that our business software lacks.

10 maanden geleden

Hello, Suzi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We're delighted to read your feedback - thanks for the love and if anything comes up, feel free to reach out!

Network Administrator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

2 Years With Nextiva

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall its been pleasent, the documentation is throrough theyve been quick to help with any issues that aren't arelady addressed.

Overall experience is palletable, theyre quick to answer any questions and support is avaiblbe 24x7. There hasn't been an issue they have not been able to resolve, our business deals with calls first and foremost, its important that our customers can reach a live person 24/7 and Nextiva systems allows for just that.

Purely from an administrative standpoint, i would like to have the option to procure more licenses for users at my descretion, along with being able to manually set a password for a user to log into the nextiva app. For now my only options are to send a "resetpassword" email link

Jamie
Operations Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Buyer Beware

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 0/10 when it comes to their customer service. Sketchy sales practices at best, account managers while nice tow the company line and will only offer solutions that cost you.
7/10 for the product/software--we are finding glitches within our call flows when working with tech support more often than not our call flows are interrupted due to internal updates on their side of things to the software causing our phone system to go down therefore costing us business.

With their software we were able to achieve our goals of routing calls for all 14 of our salons to one centralized location.

Their sales process is aggressive, and they try to make you move quick to sign. Read the fine print on their contracts. There is not an out if you are oversold licensing by their sales team. If you are oversold licenses by their sales team, they will try to ping you with an early removal fee. Upon seeing this we went rounds and rounds with account managers to get the extra licensing we were told we needed by the sales team removed. The process of removing the extra licensing took us from August 2023 to it finally happening in January of 2024, all the while we were being charged for those licenses. When we initially brought this to Nextiva's attention they told us that we were the ones that requested this. This wasn't true, we spoke with the sales team about our company needs/size/operations, and they told us that we needed for number of licenses. How could we know with no prior experience working with their company. We had to go through call after call/meeting after meeting/follow up email after follow up email to get some sort of resolution. In this time, we were passed through to two different account managers and had to start the process all over again. We were always waiting on "approval" from hire up. Be warned, their contracts have an auto renew clause hidden in the fine print which is a link at the bottom of the contracts not even fully explained in the contract unless you click the link.

Unified Communications Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

America runs on Dunkin, our business runs on Nextiva

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched from a competitor to Nextiva based on poricing model and found the accessibility, management and support to be superior. Our overall experience has been excpetional.

Scalability, features, flexibility, up front pricing.

Admin and Enterprise management portals could be smoother.

James
CEO in VS
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers

Nextiva makes it easy to manage seven business call flows.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Set up and deployment was very difficult at first. Had trouble porting numbers from our previous provider and provisioning our existing phones. Tech support is very knowledgeable and able to remote into my computer to assist with set up. Now that we are up and running I believe I will be very satisfied with the system.

The call flow is great. I run seven companies, fourteen phone numbers and seven different call flows. With our previous provider, I had to have seven separate accounts and logins. This made administrating the system tedious. Nextiva allows me to have one account where I can see all of my numbers, call flows, messages and user in one place. It makes things like administrating temporary alternate call routing or message changes very easy. I also like the ability to customize and tailor the system to our exact requirements.

We had quite a few issues with setup and deployment. Most of it had to do with some customization that we required. I spent about 11 hours over four days on the phone with tech support customizing caller ID, call flows, soft keys on our Ploycom phones, and provisioning of phones. The provisioning was the most troublesome. In fact, I still have one remote worker phone still not provisioned because of an incompatibility with an Xfinity Arris Gateway.

Randell
President and CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Nextiva - No Brainer

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience with Nextiva and wouldn't consider switching.

Nextiva is a responsive system that grows with your business needs. It is affordable and has great support as well.

Sometimes the support queues are longer, but they always get back with you asap.

Shanta
CEO in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Breath of Fresh Air

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I reached out and was IMMEDIATELY responded to. As I was in the middle of a few things I asked that they email me instead. They did with no hesitation, answered a few questions and within the hour had a plan set up, contract to review and all of my questions answered. I signed up the next day and was immediately up and running. When I had questions, I went to the chatbox and they walked me through every step of the way. After spending months trying to get issues resolved with my last carrier, this was just exactly what the doctor ordered.

We are a new user but at this time I have zero complaints.

Brian
Assistant in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Nextiva Review

4,0 2 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, very good. Our porting team was very good, but the process of porting is very difficult compared to porting into other systems.

Cost, ease of use, functionality is comparable to the best systems out there.

The Reporting features are limited. Basic call queuing license doesn't cover reporting?! Why have it if you can't see what's being routed where...

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Calling Solution i used in past 14 years of my Call center business

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amazing is the word, its easy to use . And afgordable

Its User friendly , it has computer app, phone app and also can use on voip physical phone as well

I dont know anything bad yet but if i ever face i know they have my back

Petra
Inside Sales in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Decent system

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Using Nextiva and NextivaOne App for more than 2 years. I have not experienced any major technical issues.

Multiple user names and web link to access different functions.

Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Trying to leave Nextiva was a nightmare

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would avoid Nextiva at all costs. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and talk to my past self to avoid them like the plaque. You could not get me to switch back to them even if their service was free or they offered to pay me to use their service.

Their phones did come preset up and the onboarding process was very streamlined. When I did need technical support, they were quick to resolve the issues.

Where to begin, their pricing and contracts all but force you to stick with them long term or pay an arm and a leg to leave. I should have known better than to sign any contract, but wanted to save a little bit on the upfront costs (by getting a free phone) and slightly lower monthly rates. When I did leave Nextiva, I happily paid to break my contract, even though I shouldn't have had to pay any ETF at all. More on that later. While Nextiva's technical support was great, good luck if you ever need customer support for billing or contract issues. When I was finally fed up with the prices Nextiva was charging, I went back through my contract and noticed that Nextiva did not honor their end of the bargain. When I called up customer service to end my contract, the customer service agents tried to weasel their way out of it, trying to explain one thing that they meant, but clearly wasn't literally written into the contract. Trying to leave them was a literal nightmare, because they broke their contract and I refused to pay the full ETF, I had to speak with a manager, who was supposed to call and never did. I had to call them 20+ times to finally get in touch with this manager. And because this manager was assigned to my case, I couldn't get another manager to fix things in the mean time. I'm 100% sure if I wasn't so persistent, I never would have gotten through to finally break free. Don't walk, run far far away from Nextiva.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Aaron, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to see you go and wish you and your team the best. If we can help you with anything, please let us know.

Gregg
VP in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A good phone system, but could be better.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Mostly, I like that it works. I don’t get complaints from my people like I did with our previous Dialpad system. Free high-quality desk phones was a juice bonus. Not a difficult system to learn or use as a user.

No voicemail transcription! Difficult to change call trees by yourself (but customer service does it happily and quickly for you). My personal white whale - the iOS app does not work (refuses to sign in) on my iPhone or iPad because it doesn’t like my wifi router (or some such BS).

2 jaar geleden

Hello Gregg, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the switch to Nextiva and the ease of use that comes with it. We appreciate your feedback on voicemail transcription and the mobile app will make our team aware of the issue and work to improve this for you in the future.

Jon
IT Director in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Reliability is a cornerstone of Nextiva's service.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: What truly sets Nextiva apart is its unwavering dedication to call quality. Crystal-clear voice connections and a near absence of dropped calls have become the norm. This consistency is vital for maintaining a professional image and forging strong client relationships.

Nextiva doesn't just provide a service; they deliver an entire communication ecosystem. Their extensive feature set, including auto-attendants, call forwarding, and voicemail-to-email transcription, empowers businesses of all sizes. This comprehensive suite of tools has allowed my team to work efficiently, regardless of where we are located.

I have had very little issues with Nextiva.

Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing VOIP service provider for small business

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with nextiva has been beyond exceptional. Any time I’ve ever had an issue or technical difficulties which most of the time it was on my end I would either call my rep, which of course I forgot to mention that above when I signed up, I was assigned a representative that whenever I had any issues I give them a call directly instead of calling the one 800 number and that was amazing, I did not have to wait around. I just gave them a call and they fix my issues.

The biggest reason why I even chose a nextiva is because of the pricing options that they have along with the features of the phone service, because there are a couple services that I looked at that charge extra for a lot of the features that next Eva has included with the relatively low pricing and it is something that is definitely 100% appreciate it But this phone service helps me separate my personal and business calls on my cell phone and the best part is it makes our small company look like a multi million dollar corporation when clients call us or even if we just need to transfer them over to a different person. It sounds very professional when I tell them I need to route their call to another Line

There’s not very many cons I do think if there was anything, of course I would wish there would be a slight cheaper option but for everything that you get with nextiva and their pricing options, it’s already at a great price so there’s not really a con but I think every company would like to see cheaper and cheaper options from different providers but again no con

Cory
IT Administrative in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Product

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience with Nextiva has been great.

What really makes any company is customer service and support. If we can't figure something out or are having issues their support team is always very quick to fix the issue and always have a good attitude.

Because we use the call center and call recording functionality some of the sites are hard to get to. Especially being a HIPAA secure account.

Bruce
IT Administrator in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva VOIP phone system review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all, it's been a great experience anytime I need help the support is great. The billing department has something to desire they are not very forthcoming when a change happens all of a sudden your bill is different

I like the admin interface it's very intuitive and easy to use it lets you get the job done

Some of the little things when daylight savings time happens we have to call to get it switched when a user takes over an extension there is one area we can't change so have to send that to support

Christina
CFO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Happy Customer

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been happy with the service and features offered by Nextiva.

The think I like the most about Nextiva is that they understand what features are important to help customers work efficiently. Having the ability to download the Nextiva app on my cellphone allows me to step away from the office and still stay connected. I also like having access to my voicemails directly in my email inbox!

The implementation process was not what I expected. I thought that Nextiva would handle the heavy lifting but was surprised to find out that we were in charge of everything like switching out old phones and connecting the new ones in our offices. The representative assigned to us was very responsive but if you are not tech savvy or have technical staff this will be difficult and time consuming.

Antoinette
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Efficient Telephone System

5,0 5 maanden geleden

-Clarity of calls is exceptional.-Ease of use to manage calls like transferring and call forwarding

Since its VOIP, if our Internet is down, it will be down as well and cannot be used.

Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva - a great software partnership

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amazing service & platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

New version of application loses all contact phone numbers. No way to port contact numbers

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been using Nextiva for about 5 years. Phone service is good. Some issues, but the were usually resolved. (getting to support can take a long time) Now they are upgrading their desktop app to a new version NextivaOne. When you upgrade they try to move your stored contacts to the new version. The problem is that they only port "Personal Phone Number" to the new app. To clarify: When you create a contact in the current app you can enter Display Name, First Name, Last Name, Work Phone, Extension, Mobile Phone, Personal Phone and more. They only port "Display Name" and "Personal Phone" (the last phone number in the form). They don't port "Work Phone" (the first phone number in the form) All my personal phone numbers are blank. This means that it ports Display Name , but no phone number. This is a phone app. They are unwilling to create a utility to export contacts. They are unwilling to add a little code to the port that would find one phone numberif "Personal Phone" is blank (this is supposed to be a business application, why would I have only personal phone numbers?) I contacted their support. They maintain that there is "NO WAY" to do this. Really? It is perhaps a dozen lines of code to copy a different phone number if "Personal Phone" is blank. If I have to re-enter all my contacts, perhaps it is time to go shopping for a better VOIP service.

Phone quality is fine. App for PC and Mobile Phone. Works with VOIP handset.

vorig jaar

Hello, ProFixSales. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your feedback as our team is actively making improvements and deploying bug fixes to our apps. If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected], mentioning your feedback and we'll make sure to have our support team get back to you ASAP with assistance. Thank you.

Kris
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Gone down hill fast

1,0 10 maanden geleden

Up to 5 months ago I would have given Nextiva 5 stars and recommended 100% to anyone. However the system has gone backwards 25 years in the systems app since its new app role outs and as a phone company they don't seem to care. It used to be if they had an issue it was fixed with in hours. An example of Nextiva's current sub par systems and customer service is the vmail part of its phone app update didn't work on non apple products. Nextiva's response after playing dumb about the issue "that will be fixed in next few months" 5 weeks later it was fixed. Now they roll out a new app that doesn't list caller ID in phone logs unless you have the caller in your contacts...What good is that? The company doesn't seem to have an urgency to any issues in its system and rolls out apps that just half work. The developers diffidently don't understand basic phone system needs and over look large issues. Mistakes happen but you can't be a company offering a mission critical product that only partly works, not thoroughly test updates for issues, and not fix issues with urgency. I truly hope someone reads this in the organization to return your company to its service levels of the past because after several issues in the core system I'm sure we are not the only customers that are starting to wonder about changing.

Outlined above -I truly hope someone reads this in the organization to return your company to its service levels of the past because after several issues in the core system I'm sure we are not the only customers that are starting to wonder about changing.

Jean
Jean
IT Professional in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva delivered for our business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls. 2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone. 3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department. 4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data. 5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

Brian
IT Admin in VS
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

False Reviews, Deceptive Company, Stay far away

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nextiva is deceitful and fraudulently renew contracts without notification or clients’ consent. They force you into a forever constant renewal that matches your original contract and will force for a termination fee which is equal to the remainder of your contract. When disputing their renewal no one with authority will reach out and continue to bill your card on file. Stay far away from this company, their service is spotty and will attempt to lock you into an Auto-renewal trap. Do the research on Nextiva, these are ongoing issues like many others are having. Make sure to do your research, other review sites are warning of individuals or entities associated with or having interest in Nextiva have been reporting fake and inauthentic reviews to increase their reviews score. As stated before, just stay away from this company, there are many of other reputable companies that won’t waste your time and money.

Cloud based service to allow phones used anywhere from office to home office. However, this is the same with other providers.

1. Service is spotty, Calls get dropped, Phones disconnect from service, Voice Packets get lost. 2. Forever ongoing contract auto-renewals without notifications to the client. 3. Account representative do not return calls or emails when within 3 months of contract ending. However, are available once the Auto-renew your contract. How convenient for them.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Brian, we appreciate you making us aware of your experience. We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with calls dropping, the contract renewal, and getting timely responses from our team. We want to resolve these issues for you and make this right.

Alberto
Technical Support Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable Service and Excellent Customer Service

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: To put it simply: Nextiva services allow our team to keep in touch with one another with minimal disruption. This is vital to the success of any growing operation and has, undoubtedly, lent greatly to our growth as an organization. Despite the concerns I've expressed, I find Nextiva to be a greatly reliable and extremely professional connected communications company, and I'm very thankful I've been able to rely on their services and support team so heavily in my years working with them.

Out of all of the third-parties our company works with, Nextiva's Support Team is by far the most reponsive, patient, and understanding group I've had the pleasure of working with. Their Support Team is well-versed, knowledgable, and flexible, and it seems my issues always get resolved the very first time I reach out to them for support.

While their Nextiva / NextOS Voice portal is certainly not the worst administrative interface I've worked in, I do find that it's a bit confusing attempting to locate where a phone number or extension is hiding: having to jump around between the 'auto attendant', 'call groups', 'call center locations', and 'users' and manually search through each section is a more time consuming process than I feel it needs to be.