Over Nextiva

Met Nextiva Chat kun je je omzet verhogen, een snellere service leveren en de efficiëntie verhogen. Gemakkelijk communiceren met klanten en prospects.

Meer informatie over Nextiva

Auto attendant settings were easy to navigate.

Where to begin, their pricing and contracts all but force you to stick with them long term or pay an arm and a leg to leave.

Beoordelingen van Nextiva

4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,9

Nextiva heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 209 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Nextiva eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (209)

Jean
Jean
IT Professional in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva delivered for our business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls. 2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone. 3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department. 4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data. 5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

Gregg
VP in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A good phone system, but could be better.

4,0 vorig jaar

Mostly, I like that it works. I don’t get complaints from my people like I did with our previous Dialpad system. Free high-quality desk phones was a juice bonus. Not a difficult system to learn or use as a user.

No voicemail transcription! Difficult to change call trees by yourself (but customer service does it happily and quickly for you). My personal white whale - the iOS app does not work (refuses to sign in) on my iPhone or iPad because it doesn’t like my wifi router (or some such BS).

vorig jaar

Hello Gregg, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the switch to Nextiva and the ease of use that comes with it. We appreciate your feedback on voicemail transcription and the mobile app will make our team aware of the issue and work to improve this for you in the future.

Paul
Owner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Worst Customer Service

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: BEWARE. Regret signing on with this carrier. Received equipment and many assurances of great customer service. Not so - needed assistance to complete set up since not so simple online and left on hold for more than 1/2 hour for chat (could not contact live agent). Then, in completing porting documentation was assured (have it in writing) on January 5 that porting would be done on January 11. Not so - porting was done later that same day, after hours with no other notice, and so now will be without ANY phone service for nearly a week - and told "with apologies" nothing could be done,. When tried to reach live responsible person "above" customer service agent, left on permanent hold. The worst business experience in my many years in business and plan to drop them as soon as possible.

Cannot say if they will provide good service and they ported me without notice and effectively left me with NO phone service for nearly a week! Customer "service - besides very long wait to reach every time - was hopeless and useless in response to my complaint. I expect to get their standard "sorry" response, but no satisfaction. And don't even try to reach management - put on perpetual "hold." Plan to disconnect asap and will be filing appropriate complaints with Authorities.

Have no idea. Just got and started and there will be NO service for week, putting me out of business for that time. Terrible.

3 weken geleden

Hello, Paul. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our services and would love to connect and assist. A ticket has been created on your behalf, and one of our managers will reach out to you shortly to address your feedback. Thank you.

Kate
Director of Operations in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Support is lacking

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Several options for add-on services including call recording, has options for mobile app and desktop app which are convenient for remote users

Support is definitely lacking - response time is too long. There are constant issues with the phone and desktop app. Too many dashboards and logins for the various services - we have 5 different logins for different sites to manage our services with them.

IT admin in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva the Good the Bad and the Fugy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best things about working with Nextiva are
1. Our Sales Rep .
2. Amazing! HD Call quality compared to our old VoIP Service.
3. Versatility of the software.
Our Sales Rep worked his ass off for us. And had the patience of a saint with my million and one questions, and reworking the quotes to our needs over & over & over....
Over a years’ worth of questions and reworking the quote to something we could get the big boss to sign.
Let’s be realistic any time you are making this big of a change to your corporations 30+ phone network in multiple states. it will never go 100% perfectly without a hitch as much as you prepare and strive to make every preparation.
Two months before our ISP was to be installed was when we had our first glitch at the beginning of the setup process while I was on vacation with the family, and only had access to my Cell phone.
And I got the much-dreaded email from the Boss saying no-one can call in on our Toll-free phone number. We’re losing sales! What’s going on? This could be a career-ending type of event.
Our toll-free number just stopped working 2 months before the date we requested the porting to take place. I Called the sales rep. He assured me it wasn’t anything that Nextiva did.
About 15 minutes later the sales rep called me back. O’ My god it was us!
He figured out what happened and mad things happen on his end to get our phones back up temporari
He Saved my Bacon!

Ease of use to add and manage users in multiple cities and states remotely. Ease of adding new phones or devises Like VoIP PA Speaker in the Factory. And cordless phones as a secondary phone sharing a single Ext # with a desk phone. The old Cell Phone App. (not the new one) everyone loved this App.

1. Build Call Flow is a total Fake selling tool used to show potential customers how easy it is to configure your call flows. It’s total BS. If you call customer support to assist you in a new configuration they tell you. O that doesn’t really work anymore, we need to configure it on the back end for you. Don’t try to use it. If it’s nonfunctional don’t try to sell me on how easy it is using it.

Jason
Jason
CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great phone option for the tech-savvy and/or mobile business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The onboarding process went pretty smoothly. We started with a tech setup phone call, which took a bit over an hour. Customer service since then has been a little spotty - but we haven't been put in a pinch yet.

I like that Nextiva can go with you anywhere you want to go - whether you choose to use your cell phone or a desktop phone. You won't have to change ISP's if you move to a new location - just plug into your internet connect or use your cell phone and you're good to go.

Setting up voicemail, call groups, and other features is a bit frustrating. There is definitely a learning curve to setting up this system, so give yourself some room to learn their admin panel and features.

Jorge
Jorge
Business Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Phone system for my business

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you spend some time with support and cofiguring then it's a great product. It does require some time to get it fully configured how you want it to work.

Pricing and features was the first thing I looked at. I like how it's been able to integrate with my CRM. Their customer support has been great as well.

Took a bit of work to get it up and running from the beginning.

VP Sales & Marketing in Israël
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

New version of application loses all contact phone numbers. No way to port contact numbers

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Nextiva for about 5 years. Phone service is good. Some issues, but the were usually resolved. (getting to support can take a long time) Now they are upgrading their desktop app to a new version NextivaOne. When you upgrade they try to move your stored contacts to the new version. The problem is that they only port "Personal Phone Number" to the new app. To clarify: When you create a contact in the current app you can enter Display Name, First Name, Last Name, Work Phone, Extension, Mobile Phone, Personal Phone and more. They only port "Display Name" and "Personal Phone" (the last phone number in the form). They don't port "Work Phone" (the first phone number in the form) All my personal phone numbers are blank. This means that it ports Display Name , but no phone number. This is a phone app. They are unwilling to create a utility to export contacts. They are unwilling to add a little code to the port that would find one phone numberif "Personal Phone" is blank (this is supposed to be a business application, why would I have only personal phone numbers?) I contacted their support. They maintain that there is "NO WAY" to do this. Really? It is perhaps a dozen lines of code to copy a different phone number if "Personal Phone" is blank. If I have to re-enter all my contacts, perhaps it is time to go shopping for a better VOIP service.

Phone quality is fine. App for PC and Mobile Phone. Works with VOIP handset.

CEO in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

It works okay and the price is reasonable

4,0 5 maanden geleden

The team who helped us set up the product was quite supportive. However, when we needed additional support post-implementation we had to pay for it.

There were infinity doom loops in our system where customers would get stuck on hold forever. We didn't understand the system well enough to solve these for ourselves. I wish the Nextiva team would have been more helpful in diagnosing this problem.

Abhijeet
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Customer Service

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

We love the customer service of Nextiva, they're very prompt and take customer queries seriously

It is on the pricier side when compared to some other VoIP systems in the market

IT architect in VS
Industriële automatisering, 501-1.000 werknemers

Making a tough transition easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology. . When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

IT engineer in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva - a great software partnership

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

CFO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Huge sales gains

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is really happy with the new VoIP service. It’s fast, works for our needs and is cost effective too. We are saving on our previous system costs and we have a far superior system so I couldn’t be happier. I also think it’s worth noting the service from the Nextiva team. Every step of the way the rep and his team were available, knowledgeable and quick to sort any issues. It was a huge relief to know they had our business handled and everything launched smoothly and without drama. It’s nice when these things go well and we have Nextiva to thank for that. My only negative comment is the chat feature was missed off in our original requirements and we’re only just getting that now. That’s super important for our customer support team and we need to have that running ASAP. That was an oversight on both our parts and wasn’t able to be quickly added without delaying the VoIP launch so we did have to change our plans there once we realized that wasn’t originally included.

The VoIP service from Nextiva has helped our sales team so much by enabling them to be better connected to the business, each other and their clients. The app that they use has a number of tools and features that streamline the day to day tasks of a sales person in our organization. From the call forwarding, scheduling side of things through to the voicemail to email features. It’s a big improvement from our old service and I believe it’s saving us money too. Another benefit for our team at head office is the conferencing capabilities. The new conference tool is far and away more stable, the line is clear, the images are crisp, our clients comment on the improvement… there is nothing worse than conference services that fail you mid conversation!

It took a while to get us set up. We had a complex implementation and needed lots of support from the Nextiva team to get the system configured to meet our needs. It’s always tough when things take longer than expected but overall I think they handled our business well and we have the system we want and need so it was worth taking the time to get it right.

Director of IT in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

NextOS has been a very straightforward system to learn, but has a lot of great features

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been impressed with the functionality, and even though we have had the software in place for a few months, we are still realizing how powerful it will be for us to get a clear idea of what our customers need so we can adapt accordingly. The reporting functionality has also really changed our business as our high performers are now getting recognized accordingly – we have always said we are a high performance culture, but we have never been able to see who is performing well as clearly as we now. I would definitely recommend NextOS to any business.

NextOS has meant we are using one system for all of our customer touch points. We are able to track every customer’s interaction with us, and we can now work out how those customer interactions change over time and get a deeper interaction of how they are feeling. Our support team are more productive, and the team leaders are getting a lot of use out of the reporting. Prior to our switch to NextOS, they couldn’t run their own reports as it was too time consuming as involved multiple systems to determine how many cases each team member was involved in. The CRM captures all the information we require of it, and we are starting to use the survey tool as we learn more about the customer experience and work out at what points it would be good to get more understanding of what is happening for them. We can also use the data we are now getting to be proactive and escalate accordingly, so that high value customers that are not happy can automatically be diverted to deal with a manager which helps them more valued.

It was a really big change for our staff to get used to; we dealt with this by rolling it out in tranches to different areas of the business, and we had some of our team members trained as ‘super users’ so that they could be on the ground experts for others which worked well.

IT Director in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

A customer friendly CRM tool that packs a lot of punch!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, we needed something that was more sophisticated than our old system and NextOS has really fit the gap we had. The smart features and design make it pleasant to work in and it’s always great when we can keep both our people and our customers happy at the same time. I believe there are also a number of efficiencies gained by having the one system instead of 3-5 different ones that created a disjointed process for us. Saving time is important to us as we only have a small team and lots of customers to look after. Anything that reduces our effort is a godsend in my opinion.

The NextOS system has changed the way we work with our customers. There has been a big improvement in the way we work with them and there is a noticeable difference. The process from sales all the way through to fulfillment and all of the customer service points in between have been “smoothed” over as we have this new single view of the customer. Anyone that comes into contact with the customer is able to help them and has a clear idea of where they are at in our process and how to move them forward, or resolve whatever their problem is. Our team are loving the new system and it was relatively simple for them to get trained and up and running on it.

It’s probably too soon to say. We have only been live for a couple of months. At this stage I think the major con would be the cost. It’s not a cheap system.

Cloud Network Architect in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers

The core of our call center

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As one of the team who was heavily involved in the project from beginning to end, I had a complete view of Nextiva’s product and service. They did a very professional job and although the team who supported us were really young guys they knew what they were doing. They were extremely responsive which I think is hugely important and they were tuned into all the details. With these projects it’s easy to get killed with all the minutia but they were great at documenting and had a very rigorous process that ensured requirements were clearly defined and that in the end we got what we asked for. They made it easy to trust that they had the implementation under control. It also went pretty quickly too and without any backtracking or major problems.

Nextiva has become the core of our communications center. Previously we were working with a number of different systems and now have been able to transition to the one. It’s saving us money, and our team is saving time on tasks too. There are many benefits to these tools.

I don’t think I can think of any “cons” to this system. It’s a vast improvement on what we had before.

IT Support Technician in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

A step up for the sales team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say the overall experience has been excellent. I would recommend them to other businesses based on our experience too. Seems they really know what they’re doing, good price and great service too.

Prior to Nextiva, we were concerned with getting our fast growing sales team the tools they needed to grow. In real estate it’s so competitive that we knew it was important to invest in improving our communications. Nextiva really supported us throughout the project. We came to them with a big problem and they were able to assist us and really lead us to the right solution.

The only downside of the whole project was that the main contact we were working with actually left Nextiva mid project. There wasn’t anything to be done about it but it did mean a bit of a scramble to get the new person up to date and make sure nothing was lost in translation. It wasn’t a huge deal but is always a concern when there is a staff switch at a critical time.

Director, Information Technology in VS
Computerhardware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Title Tools for businesses big and small

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like I’ve already said, I’m a big fan. Nextiva makes flexible and smart tools, they’re doing the right thing by businesses and not just selling them an idea. I’ve worked with various platforms and sometimes it’s like you’re just being over sold when it’s not something that your organization actually needs. Our contact is very honest with us and only presents solutions that actually would make sense to our business. We appreciate that we’re not just another dollar sign to him. Our ROI on the systems we have is really high. I don’t have any regrets; these are great systems for all our businesses.

We have a few family businesses and we use Nextiva services for all of them. The great thing for us is they can work for our small and larger enterprises. The packages make sense regardless of the business scale. They also make it easy to work with them so making the switch is super simple and they support you the whole way through. You don’t have to be super tech savvy to get this system up and running. It’s easy even for me.

I don’t think there are any. At least none I’m aware of. I am a big fan!

Nathan
IT Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Nextiva as a Voip Service is a seemless transition and easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our phones are solid and adding Analytics was a great addition to our overall service. They can quickly make adjustments to a changing IT environment if needed. Their internal support team is very knowledgeable about the back-end settings that need to be address in your specific setup. They are very helpful in answering questions.

-Pay only for options you use -Great Customer Service for set up of new phones. -Account Managers are usually very attentive to your individual needs.

-RRL Fees are a little high and there is no detail on why they charge it for each line. -Account Mangers change quite often -Website portal is sometimes hard to navigate between the old platform and the new one.

Brian
IT Admin in VS
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

False Reviews, Deceptive Company, Stay far away

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nextiva is deceitful and fraudulently renew contracts without notification or clients’ consent. They force you into a forever constant renewal that matches your original contract and will force for a termination fee which is equal to the remainder of your contract. When disputing their renewal no one with authority will reach out and continue to bill your card on file. Stay far away from this company, their service is spotty and will attempt to lock you into an Auto-renewal trap. Do the research on Nextiva, these are ongoing issues like many others are having. Make sure to do your research, other review sites are warning of individuals or entities associated with or having interest in Nextiva have been reporting fake and inauthentic reviews to increase their reviews score. As stated before, just stay away from this company, there are many of other reputable companies that won’t waste your time and money.

Cloud based service to allow phones used anywhere from office to home office. However, this is the same with other providers.

1. Service is spotty, Calls get dropped, Phones disconnect from service, Voice Packets get lost. 2. Forever ongoing contract auto-renewals without notifications to the client. 3. Account representative do not return calls or emails when within 3 months of contract ending. However, are available once the Auto-renew your contract. How convenient for them.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Brian, we appreciate you making us aware of your experience. We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with calls dropping, the contract renewal, and getting timely responses from our team. We want to resolve these issues for you and make this right.

Director of Marketing in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Affordable Phone System with adequate features for most businesses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nextiva lets us communicate effectively at an affordable price. I like how voice mails are captured on your PC and you can archive or play those back. In general I would recommend the system.

Generally the system is very affordable, straightforward, and easy to use. It is pretty much what you would expect and provides the basic features you need. Very few issues with the product.

I would like to see more supporting documentation or easily accessible training for basic functions. Maybe this was available but just not made available to me by the folks in my office.

George
Webmaster / IT in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

FINALLY! Good Service!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We came from ATT and had been trying to use them for the same service. It was stupid how bad their service and attention to detail was. It took us over 6 months of CONSTANT screw ups on their end to even get the service turned on. Then come to find out that the features we really wanted were a different package and cost twice as much money. It was AWFUL! Nextiva was such a wonderful contrast to the crap we had been dealing with.

They did and do exactly what they said they would, in the amount of time that they said they would do it and there were no hidden fees. The service is great. The quality rocks!

There really isn't anything to fuss about here. I suppose there were a couple of things in the initial setup that I had to do manually that I guess could have been automatic, but not much.

Farhan
Product Operations Manager in Pakistan
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Nextiva for managing calls from your website

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The software easily allows to integrate with ship based phones. We use Cisco phones and it is very easy to set up hunt groups, voicemail etc. nextiva also allows us to integrate the service to our website using its available apis and extemely helpful customer support.

The only issue that we have encountered is that when calling from the hunt group to another sip based pstn service, we sometimes lose connection.

Owner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I have used Nextiva's VOIP phone service for my business

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The system is extremely flexible and allows me to set up a variable on call schedule after business hours. Their customer service is friendly and their pricing is competitive

Occasionally the calls have a poor connection and a lot of the functions are unnecessarily complicated to setup. The customer service is nice and patient but they don't always know how to fix a problem and sometimes make it worse or tell you things that are wrong.

Stef
Regional VP in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A phone system that makes others look silly

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used ringcentral before switching to Nextiva. Nextiva is far superior and the better solution. We made a mistake signing up with ringcentral but then immediately switched to Nextiva after a month of nightmares with ringcentral.

App Easy to use Simple Price Line quality UI The people in customer service My account executive Regular updates to system

More integrations with third parties Better price for businesses with over 500 employees That's about it