Just what our company needed!

Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Pluspunten: Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Minpunten: There are no cons that I have been able to find.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

So far so good!

Sarah H.
Co-Founder, Co-Host
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

Pluspunten: It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

Minpunten: There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

van Trainual op 19-10-2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Training made SIMPLE!

Tonya K.
Director of Customer Experience
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, trainual has been a lifesaver for me and my team. By using trainual as our training platform we are able to ramp up more new team members at one time and keep our open forums to high-level reviews of the material. This saves my trainers and supervisors hours of hand holding which in turn allows them to focus on their other daily tasks.

Pluspunten: The use and navigation of the Trainual platform is simple and clear. My trainers are easily able to create new subjects within minutes. Also, having the ability to move entire sections from one subject to another makes life so much better. It would never work if we had to copy/paste and delete. We also love the reporting in Trainual. We can monitor our new trainees' progression and identify areas for improvement at a glance.

Minpunten: I cannot think of anything I don't like about trainual. It would be nice if we could choose our own color scheme to match that of our company.

van Trainual op 22-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Tonya - Glad we were able to simplify your process!

Best Decision we have made this year!

Maggie D.
Admin Assistant
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Pluspunten: Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

Minpunten: We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

van Trainual op 3-6-2019

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email [email protected] with any questions.?

Trainual - Great to Have!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Jonathan L.
General Manager
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have absolutely loved Trainual. The start of this year, we completely revamped our training program and with the support of Trainual software and their team, it has been a real game changer for us. We highly recommend this company and program to anyone and appreciate the continued support.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and establish a whole training program for our entire team. Love that we can assign certain topics to team members, but also that they can go in and also request permission to other training we have built into the system.

Minpunten: The few instances where we have had recommendations and brought up to the Trainual team, they have been able to help us with a solution or have shown us how future versions of the software will address.

van Trainual op 16-10-2018

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We are so happy to hear Trainual has been a game changer for your team! Stay tuned for more exciting things to come in 2019 :)

Training Make-over

Sarah R.
Trainer
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it is great. Our business is set up with multiple locations across 4 states and it is has allowed the training to happen without the cost of long business trips. I would honestly say that Trainual helps me accomplish 80-90% of my goals with training and that really cuts down on the time and expenses spent traveling and training.

Pluspunten: I love that I can add screenshots into the quizzes - it allows me to ensure that employees I have never met (due to hiring in a region I don't live in) understand what they are looking at. I love that in general I can have the benefit of a "hands-on" approach and thoroughly teach concepts and in actuality use up very little time to do so. Overall, Trainual is very helpful.

Minpunten: If I could change one thing - it would be Trainual creating the ability for us to upload videos directly to the website as opposed to having to go through youtube or Vimeo. Either the quality of the video is reduced by the time it gets to Trainual to the point where it's blurry and not really useful, or we have to pay a separate vendor to upload the videos, or we have to upload slowly over time. If that aspect were changed, I would give this software an 11/10.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Sarah! An in-app video platform is definitely on the roadmap. :)

User-friendly so you won't pull your hair out

Michelle M.
Director of Marketing || Wynge Financial
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love having everything in one place and organized into "need to know" sections when onboarding (both as a new hire and later, a manager). As a growing start-up, we were constantly adding to the training content, and bringing new superstars into the fold was easy because they're getting a consistent and thorough rundown of our company history, SOPs, and tools we rely on to function. BIG PERK: even as the Founder/top dogs get busier, the flow of information isn't disrupted for new team members. I wish Trainual existed years ago!

Pluspunten: Simple user experience w/ clear navigation for both trainers and trainees, prompt response from Trainual staff if there's an issue, and it takes away the excuse of "I didn't know" as new staff onboards (the admin dashboard with progress reporting is magic!)

Minpunten: Nothing to note at this point. Any hiccups or new feature suggestions are always acknowledged quickly by the team...which isn't a bad thing at all!

van Trainual op 15-10-2018

Thanks for the review, Michelle! We're so happy to hear Trainual has helped your company train as you grow.

For a growing company absolutely amazing!

Tony A.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Time saver and is allowing us to grow our company and our profits faster.

Pluspunten: Our company is growing at 40-60% a year and we are so busy it is almost impossible to get someone trained to take off the workload and we have added 7 employees in the last 9 months. It has been essential to have to do the training once and then send everyone through it saving my manager a ton of time. It has been easy for us to setup tasks for the new hires to do as well as to have comprehensive tests that really get the new hires engaged.

Minpunten: It could be easier to install videos and photos.

van Trainual op 23-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Tony! We're working on an in-app video recorder, which should make adding videos a breeze -- Stay tuned!

Excellent and efficient training solution.

Benjamin C.
Director of Operations
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Trainual is well executed in its layout, using mostly common and current web standards. It loads fast, is mobile friendly, and simple from both creator and user experience. I was up and running almost immediately and worked through the how-to guide as I went. Moving processes into training modules helps heightens the awareness that all company processes need to be documented, trainable, and scalable. Rollout to users has been easy and feedback has been great.

Pluspunten: Trainual is a well executed and easy to use solution for moving training onto the cloud. My favorite aspect about using the software is how it trains content creators think more about their work processes, which increases efficiency and scalability.

Minpunten: There is nothing not to like. For future improvements I would like to see a dark mode, which would help with users who check into content late at night. On mobile, the topic steps stay at the top of the screening the actual step contents require scrolling below the steps list - this UI section could be improved.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Benjamin! You can submit suggestions (like your night mode one) at trainual.com/ideas!

Great Tool, needs more flexibility

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019
Oryan L.
Product Marketing
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is for our employees to learn how to use it. new employees can just sit down at their desk on their first day and go through the trainual and be onboarded in an organized way.

Minpunten: Theres not a lot of flexibility in terms of look and format. I would love for the UI to be more fun and engaging so our employees dont just feel like theyre flipping through pages of text. I think typeform is a great example of engaging and fun UI that would be a great fit for trainual. Think turbotax also. We want our employees to enjoy training, but we are extremely limited in what we can manipulate in trainual.
I would also like to see more types of content than just text and tests. I want surveys, i want feedback forms, or at the very least, a non graded test.
I also would like to be able to generate a report of all the freeform test answers from a specific subject.

van Trainual op 3-6-2019

Hi Oryan -- Thanks for the review! We would be happy to hop on a call and discuss your feedback if that would be helpful. Just email [email protected] and we'll get that coordinated!

Great for small and medium business documentation

Ross N.
Director of Operations
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Trainual has been a great platform for us to document our business practices. We've also used it as a learning automation software for all of our training purposes. Great product.

Pluspunten: Trainual is very easy to use and has very good functionality. Their support team is very responsive to questions and issues. New features are consistently rolled out and the product is getting better by the month. It's a great value.

Minpunten: A few small bugs here and there, but nothing that is too irritating. Any bug I run into usually gets resolved within a day or two.

van Trainual op 16-10-2018

Thanks for the review, Ross! It's always nice to hear from you and we know you'll love everything we have planned for 2019 :)

Training and Certifying our Sales People

Steve M.
VP Sales Operations
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed to find a practical and reliable system to deploy our sales processes to all of the sales people quickly and ensure that each is competent and familiar with the sales guidelines and processes established by the sales management team

Pluspunten: How easy it is to use for both the administrators and end users

Minpunten: The interface could be much more sexy making this even more appealing to the end users

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the positive review, Steve! We're working to make our interface better everyday, but you can submit any requests at trainual.com/ideas. :)

Using Trainual to document everything and anything about your company!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Leilah R.
Operations
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very pleased with Trainual. Our biggest hurdle is getting information OUT of people's heads and onto "paper" so that others can benefit from the knowledge or pick up the pieces if the need arises. Trainual is a great tool to do just that!

Pluspunten: I really like the organizational structure of Trainual. I love that I can leave it open on my desktop and add things QUICKLY (drag/drop/cut/paste/add links or images) and without getting too side-tracked.

Minpunten: I'd like to be able to keep a consistent view in the main SUBJECTS page. They give you two options, Card View and Outline View. Outline View is much more intuitive to me (perfect for linear thinkers...) but unfortunately the default is Card View so every time I go to the main SUBJECTS page I have to toggle back to my preferred view.

van Trainual op 16-10-2018

Thanks for the review, Leilah! We do have changing your default Subject view on our roadmap, so I'll be sure to let you know when we release that! :) Thanks again for being a loyal customer!

Great training platform

Ian B.
Director of Manufacturing
Textiel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall their quality of support has been excellent with great webinars to help guild and show new features.

Pluspunten: Initially i thought that trainual was "too simple" in that i was not able to build out huge heirarchys of subject matters, but after talking with them and going through the training it makes a lot more sense now. We are successfully building out a complete training for our operators and enjoy the platforms ease of use.

Minpunten: I would like to see a bit more functionality in the testing options, specifically the ability to "choose all that apply" type of questions. The publishing and granting access it also not very intuitive as i have found that when i click publish, that doesn't necessarily mean it will show in someone eases library without assigning it to them.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Ian! Select all in multiple choice is definitely on our feature request board - Feel free to add any other suggestions to trainual.com/ideas :)

Great Training Sote

Danielle B.
Marketing + Business Development Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It’s been a great tool for both our employees and managers. We’re really glad to have Trainual because it was our missing link. It’s the perfect to house ‘us’ for training and have a place for employees to refer back to when they need a refresher.

Pluspunten: Trainual is extremely user friendly. Our team has been able to collectively use this site to help create new training for staff, onboarding for new employees, roll out new policies, and more.
We love that it can be branded, how everything autosaves, and the ease of us for our employees.

Minpunten: The only thing I wish this had is a way to order training for our employees. Some hires should start out with a different course than others, so we’ve been making our training schedules manually—however, it’d be great if the site came with a training scheduling system.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Danielle! You can your feature requests (like the awesome one about training order) to trainual.com/ideas.

All your company's info in one place

Wes H.
Managing Director
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The platform is simple and easy. It's just a great way to capture everything you need to for your employees. Gone are the days of Google Docs and PDFs.

Pluspunten: I love capturing all the company's procedures in one location. It makes it easy for new and old employees to search what they need and instantly get the answer.

Minpunten: The user interface currently is a little meh, but Trainual is constantly updating and listening to their users.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for your review, Wes! If you have any ideas you want to submit regarding our interface, feel free to visit trainual.com/ideas.?

Excellent Service & Our Company Loves It!

Ariel D.
VP of Marketing & Technology
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use and how simple it is to create all the sections needed for our CRM and Company training.

Minpunten: There are somethings I would change like the fact of the publishing and the employee user interface. But I would say everything works well and simple enough to make it very useful.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Ariel! We added a new permission that requires an admin to approve content before it is published, so maybe this would help with your publishing issue! If so, email [email protected] and we'll get this added to your account.?

Trainual cares about their customers!

Emily R.
Operations Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Took a bit to get going, as with any LMS, getting your outline and content in there is the longest part. Then once you get going, keep diving into the features to make your content even better. My overall experience has been really positive.

Pluspunten: Really excited to use the Gusto integration. Trainual makes it easy to share knowledge with people on my team and get new hires up to speed, quickly. The new Google extension and search feature make it convenient for those already on-boarded, to reference a past article. They do a great job of being in communication with their customers regarding feedback and overall great customer service.

Minpunten: Newer software with some missing features, but the team is working to make them available and are even sharing a roadmap to let us see what features are in the pipeline.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Emily! Happy that you know about the roadmap, too. ?

Very Easy to Use

Daniel P.
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would say that I have had a wonderful experience with trainual!

Pluspunten: I like this software because it's very easy to use. It helped my company build a training program when we'd never really had a linear training system before.

Minpunten: The program is easy to use and utilize but the navigation of the page could use a bit more work.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Daniel!

A breeze to use and monitor progress!

Mary F.
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I will continue to use trainual for all my future on-boarding needs. I always have support for questions. It is easy and effective.

Pluspunten: Ease of use in posting and understanding set-up. The ability to monitor progress of team.

Minpunten: I wish the platform was available on an app instead of through a website and browser.

van Trainual op 15-10-2018

Thanks for the feedback, Mary! We do have an iOS and Android app on our product roadmap so stay tuned for exciting things to come! :)

We look forward to helping you train as you continue to open in new markets. Thanks for your support!

Trainual Helped Grow Our Golf Business

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2018
Leonard R.
Director of Performance
Sport, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The fact that we look very professional as a company in the pre-boarding process and that our new staff members get up to speed so much faster.

Minpunten: We are excited to see the features expand. More advanced ways to design tests and a way for the trainee to submit documents through Trainual.

van Trainual op 15-5-2019

Hi Leonard! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review -- We're so happy that you're loving Trainual. We'll be sure to let you know when we make updates to our testing functionality as well. ?

Provides a Great Central Database For My Company

Casey M.
Executive Assistant
Muziek, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to keep our company handbooks and internal resources within Trainual, which makes it easy for employees to access information and search keywords to find what they are looking for. Overall we have had a very positive experience with Trainual and the customer service.

Pluspunten: Trainual is extremely easy to use, we were able to onboard our company hassle-free

Minpunten: We still have to utilize Google drives for things like photo/graphic databases, it would be great if Trainual had a better way to host and display multimedia. Also, it does look a little bit basic, but that does contribute to the ease of use. Formatting does take some work if you are copying and pasting information from a word document or PDF.

van Trainual op 16-10-2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, Casey! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team to discuss. We have lots on our roadmap for 2019 so stay tuned! Thanks again!

Agency Training Solution

Christina S.
Chief Operations Officer
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has transformed the way we train our staff. We have now been able to create an intranet of videos that enable us to create a training program that helps us speed up our on boarding and ultimately improve efficiencies.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and learn in a short amount of time which is crucial in our industry.

Minpunten: I would have preferred a little more customization to fit our learning style.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the review, Christina! You can submit any feature requests to us at trainual.com/ideas.?

Trainual is a life-saver!

Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The business problems we are solving involve capturing internal processes and getting consulting knowledge out of people's heads.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to use. We used a much more expensive solution previously and training on the tool was a real problem. It was hard to set up. Trainual is so easy that anyone can use it quickly (even the CEO). When I found the tool, I had one day to prepare my first module to train new consultants. I was ready with the first three hours of training by the next day and completed 15 hours of training a few days after that. It was a life-saver! I like how we can easily capture files, video, audio, processes. It is easy to organize the training as well. Our business is complex and I was desperate to get all the internal knowledge into one centralized database.

Minpunten: It's a little hard to organize - we have a lot of modules - to support multiple job positions and to find what you need if it is not part of your original training. I want everyone in the company to be able to see what training is available to them.

van Trainual op 21-5-2019

Thanks for the great review -- So happy you found a good fit in Trainual!

Exceptional Performance and Easy to Use

Derek H.
Client Success
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are developing training for employee onboarding, reinforcement of best practices and assigning content for coaching opportunity. This software meets every one of our development needs.

Pluspunten: The pros of the Trainual software are genuinely to numerous to mention in one review. Moving through the Trainual Basics essentially taught me everything I needed to create my first subject. I started with a simple client connection overview and had the entire module complete in less than an hour. This included embedded video, hyperlinks, images, slide shows etc. Ease of use A+, Training A+, Quality of Support A+. This software is amazing.

Minpunten: Honestly one training completed and I have yet to find something i didn't like.

van Trainual op 3-6-2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, Derek!