Over Trainual

De eenvoudigste manier om je team te trainen en te laten groeien. Met Trainual hoef je niet langer na te denken over je bedrijf.

Meer informatie over Trainual

Beoordelingen van Trainual

Waar voor je geld

Trainual heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 293 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Trainual eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (293)

Rashad G.
Rashad G.
Photographer in Azerbeidzjan
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers

Employee training software

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

vorig jaar

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Jennifer S.
Veterinary Management Consultant in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Trainual is a game changer!

5 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Trainual is a game changer in veterinary hospitals! Communicating and standardizing processes has always plagued veterinary managers and this program allows everything to be documented and instructed in one place.

This software is well organized for learners, users and managers. Team members love that it can be used on their mobile phone for learning and to reference material when needed. I love the search function! I also appreciate that Trainual has stayed responsive to rolling out new improvements.

I wish there were more interactive activities available for the users. We use it heavily as a learning system, as well as a place to document SOP's, and we miss some of the interactive features that we had in other programs like Nearpod. The loss of this is still worth it to have the streamlined design and reporting features that Trainual offers.

Kerstin H.
Legal and Marketing Intern in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Trainual Review

3 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

John D.
Sales Enablement Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

It Works for Us

4 2 maanden geleden

I like the user-friendliness of the application interface & the ease of delivering a seamless, high-quality user experience. I appreciate the solution's flexibility, allowing us to leverage it as a LMS & a KD. Based on budget, this solution was a solid win for us.

I was not a fan of the lack of user & content data provided. I would like to see more robust reporting on user data, internal SEO data & content efficacy. For example, it would be beneficial to be able to see data on content access frequency, average duration on-page, most frequently searched key terms, ranking info, top viewed content, etc.

Deborah M.
Physician Owner in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

A Scaling MUST!

5 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are currently forming our training material and it’s been a great experience

Trainual makes it easy to make Training organized, easy, and even fun!

It takes some time to learn to organize the content

Jared D.
Senior Project Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Trainual Review from User

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The pandemic has made it much harder to interact with colleagues and it has truly allowed me to figure things out on my own. Although I am a very social person and like to speak with people regarding things I want to learn, it has been a very close second alternative.

I think that the interface makes it very easy to find the different sections and information quite easy. It is easy to navigate and adds to me being able to be self sufficient across different aspects of the company where I may not have been trained.

To be honest, I have not found much that I do not like. It really does the trick for what I use it for. I feel as though the question would be better suited for someone who sets it up.

Patricia J.
Department Manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Training Purposes

5 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We still have to do some hands on training with our newer employees, but having Trainual makes it much easier and allows people to refer back to the process steps when they have questions. We love Trainual in our office!

We use Trainual for training new employees in our office. The ease of use is great and being able to put videos and fun GIF's in, makes it feel lighthearted for new people.

There is nothing that I don't really like about this software.

Fernando P.
Billing & collections Specialist in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

trainual review

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The way is set up to follow a guideline step by step and its very easy to use. Very user friendly.

I feel like the recording feature could be improved. It only allows up to min of recording. Sometimes it may take more than 5 min to show all the important information for a training.

Federico C.
Jr Data Analyst in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Is very easy to use, and covers a lot of needs within the areas of my organization

I would like them to include the dark mode in the mobile app

Vanessa N.
RN in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Training

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It was very easy to use. Everything worked flawlessly.

Everything worked perfectly. There were no issues with anything.

🍁 cortney K.
🍁 cortney K.
Owen/Clinical Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

The Thing You Didn't Know You Needed!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love Trainual: as a company, a team, and a product. It has become the foundation of our company and the place that we are working so hard to get all of the information. As we build this plane while flying it, we appreciate how easy it is to write down what we are doing so it is easier next time. Prior to Trainual, sometimes I felt like MacGruber holding things together with a paperclip and a gum wrapper based on my memory or other team member's institutional knowledge and now we can capture it all, sometimes in the moment. We plan to be using Trainual indefinitely.

There are many things that I like the most about this software that have to do with features, but I think the features would not be useful if the platform wasn't designed with a foundation of a solid understanding of how small businesses function and scale. So, to start with, I love the philosophy and approach of Trainual as a company and the team as humans. Trickling down from there, the platform is designed that way - it is clear it is flexibly designed, but kept intuitive, and thoughtfully updated with feature requests that have the greatest impact across their users. The organization of the content makes it easy to jump right in to get something created along with the template gallery helping to streamline it all.

I have two suggestions that are specific to how we use the platform, and I have submitted these are requests so I know they are in the hopper: 1) make the directory accessible through the mobile app. Often times when we hire new people, that is what we want them to be able to access and they are doing everything from their phones before they are in our workplace. 2) update the time stamping to track each time a subject/topic/step is completed for each employee. More Specifically, when you have to provide documentation to the department of labor for unemployment claims they may request evidence of the days/times that you asked someone to complete and then review a policy. In trainual, only the reviewed date is saved so you lose the evidence of the initial completion date. We have been in this pickle twice, and I would like to not to have to track all completions and reassignments outside of Trainual for compliance reasons.

Wade S.
CEO in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The answer to what I was looking for

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been great. It is easy to use and figure out and it is helping me go deep in systemizing my business.

We have high turnover and being able to make initial training part of the hiring process have helped us weed out applicants who are not serious. It also provides a great way to get people to complete training before being eligible for raises and promotions. I like how I can track the progress of my team, and quiz them to ensure comprehension, as well as the different media I can implement to help drive home certain points.

The pricing model that does not include all of the features unless you pay the premium right off the bat. It takes a long time to get all of the systems into Trainual, and I am not able to release it right away to my team so I didnt want to pay the premium if they were not going to be able to access the features right away. I will probably upgrade to the premium later on and revamp my lessons, but I am a bit conflicted about having my team go through re-training at that point just to see some flashy new features that I would have liked to implement at the beginning.

vorig jaar

Hi Wade! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has helped to make your training process more efficient and you've been able to systemize your business with it! And thanks for your feedback on our different plans. The good news is that if you do upgrade, you won't have to make your team go through their training again (unless you'd like them to). Everyone's completion percentage will remain the same when you upgrade. If you do have additonal questions about upgrading or anything else, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Just what our company needed!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Raegan V.
Marketing Analyst in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Trainual Review

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good! Aside from the quiz features.

Some things that I love about Trainual are the features where I can add media like videos and gifs.

There are a lot of ideas I have that would make Trainual more effective. For example, being able to play the videos right in Trainual without having to click a link and open a new tab. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION! I hate the light gray color for all of the buttons (save, next, etc) I wish it was literally any other color. But if it was customizable that would be even better. Also when creating a test there NEEDS to be an option to select how many questions/possible answers for a given test. Clicking “new question” every time and then clicking “new answer” 4 times for each question is just way too time consuming and outright annoying. There could also be different types of quiz questions! What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong. And the “essay” exams are NOT FUNCTIONAL because there is no way for the Administrator to review and approve the submissions. It just says 100% no matter what they write. For the Quiz portion of Trainual I rate it a 2/5. There is so much more development that needs to be happening here. Otherwise it’s a good platform.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Raegan! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. A few of your suggestions have recently been updated in our platform, including a new "Dark Mode" feature, and PDF Imbeds which allows you to play videos (and much more!) right on the platform. We truly appreciate your suggestions and are always here if you have additional feedback!

Sean M.
CEO in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Priceless Tool for Streamlining and Growth

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely positive. The tool flat out works. It's something that you get out what you put in. My recommendation for anyone looking into it is to have a strong plan and a devoted 'Trainual Champion' devoted to the buildout and implantation of the platform.

Trainual is far and away the best value for any platform we have used. It's hard to determine what's more impactful, the cost savings or the added revenue generated from staying organized and properly training our people. I strongly recommend this tool to anyone wanting to scale their business in a healthy and sustainable way.

The cons I experience are items the Trainual team is working on developing. Not many negatives to this technology.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your Trainual experience. We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear that our software has been impactful to your business, from savings to training efficiency. We're always here if you have additional feedback or questions!

Stephanie j. G.
Stephanie j. G.
Account Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Service

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Kathryn B.
HR Director in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Positive Experience

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Jordan B.
VP in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

If you aren't using trainual you are missing out

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible. We use it all the time and it has become our document repository as well as our best asset in training.

I can create one training video with screen narration and push it out to my different teams rather than having to train each person individually.

It's definitely hard to get started making content. But that is more on the user than the service. Make sure you set aside time to work on this!

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Co-Founder, Co-Host in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

So far so good!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Shania W.
Personal Assistant in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Trainual is great!!

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

vorig jaar

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Art Manager in Filipijnen
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Trainual is key

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easier training platform than the previous platform we used so there were fewer technical issues which saved us time fixing those issues during Training. It was a great experience overall.

The fact that we had to suddenly hire and train people in a short manner of time because of an unexpected surge of workload, the ease of transitioning to Trainual really helped. We were using a different software/platform before and it was a bit of a pain and we found Trainual a few months back before hiring, thankfully. Trainual is also perfect for our current needs. It's really easy to learn how to navigate around Trainual and learn how to use it from an Admin perspective. We didn't experience any technical issues along the way even from the user's side. I also liked the feature where you can see their progress in a detailed manner, like when did a specific user start on a course and when did they finish it.

There really aren't that many things I didn't like about it. I guess I would just push on considering adding more test styles/quiz styles. Additionally, I think we can add more details on the Reports, like the computed duration of how much time a user spent on a specific subject & course. Also, it'd be nice too if there was a feature where the courses & subjects are locked or set up to be taken in a specific order. These are the things on top of my head right now.

vorig jaar

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear that Trainual helped your team effectively train your new employees in such a short amount of time! And we appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve. We'll pass that on to our product team so we know where to focus on as we improve the platform. If there's anything else you need from us, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Matt L.
President in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Game Changing Training

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Trainual has been the most valuable addition we've made to our franchise network in the past year. I recommend it often.

The Trainual platform is easy to use and has allowed us to scale our growth that would have been impossible with traditional training systems.

We need better testing and certification options. The testing isn't robust enough. Users need certifications to show they've achieved a certain level. This is important for motivation. It seems like an easy add that would add a lot of value. We're currently looking for testing and certification solutions from 3rd parties, but Trainual should be able to provide them quite easily.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Matt, we're super pleased to hear we've helped you scale and grow your employees! I've actually gone through and added a feature request for certificates based on completion rate. We'll send over an update as soon as this becomes available.

Malyn B.
Owner Operator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great must-have tool with room to grow

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Trainual's software and who they are as a company. They have a good product. Although it may be missing some things, those are things they are working on. They provide great resources for business owners and managers. I love the videos, webinars, articles, whatever it is that they put out there. It is always GOLD! And not to mention, very relevant.

I love how easy it is to use. They come out continuously with updates that help the ease of use, I think. I like the option of incorporating tests/quizzes. It's easy to add in different media formats as well.

Trainual has great bones and structure. They are constantly evolving and implementing improvements which I appreciate, however, I do wish for a more complex or more functions in the testing/quizzes and a way to organize topics into Categories or Folders (which I know is something they are working on).

vorig jaar

Hi Malyn! Thanks for sharing your Trainual experience with us. We appreciate your feedback about adding more complex functions to the test feature, and rest assured it's something we are working on! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the software so far and we truly appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional feedback or questions - we'd love to hear from you.

Lynette G.
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great system

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Trainual solves almost all of our onboarding dilemmas, and the library of templates gets you going quickly.

The system looks utterly professional and modern with a clean, uncluttered UI, its the main reason we are selecting this product. Once customised with our branding it looked and felt like our own platform. The website is responsive and its great that its available as a downloadable app and mobi site. The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Its disappointing that the LMS is not SCORM compliant or supportive of adding external course material. The content tools require expanding, colour fonts and custom backgrounds etc. If you are going to limit the instructor to compiling courses to using your own content tools only it has to sufficiently expansive to make your courses appealing. Gifs are not totally appropriate for a lot of courses while obviously a nice differentiator. Creativity is therefore limiting. I would like to also see that you are able to upload videos directly from your device, as opposed to being forced to using YouTube videos which looks less than professional.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lynette! Thank you so much for leaving your candid feedback of Trainual. We are delighted to hear that you like our UI and prebuilt templates.

Stephanie B.
Director of Implementation in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Trainual is helpful beyond just the software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Besides the software I really appreciate the podcasts and virtual classes that help businesses to be their best selves. Providing sessions on hiring, onboarding, and leading with empathy have been especially helpful for our team.

We didn't have written processes previous to using Trainual. This software has helped us get everything out of our heads and onto "paper" so that there is clear understanding across the board for what is expected from our employees and what they should expect from us as a company. It's easy to set up, easy to modify/customize, and easy to use. We are an HVAC contractor and not all of our employees are tech savvy. We've had no issues whatsoever in any of our employees using the software. And living in the new normal of social distancing this software has allowed us to hire, onboard, and train people virtually. We're better at these three items now than we ever were before and it's due to our use of Trainual.

I can't think of any issues we've had with the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your your Trainual experience. We're so excited to hear that implementation has been easy and that the platform has improved your processes and training! We hope it continues to positively impact your organization! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions or feedback as you're getting started.