Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over MemberSpace

Lidmaatschapssoftware die iedereen kan gebruiken - maak van je site moeiteloos een lidmaatschapsbedrijf.

Meer informatie over MemberSpace

47 reviews worden weergegeven

Kyla L.
Head Coach & Triathlon Magician
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

"Just use MemberSpace. Don't look anywhere else."

Opmerkingen: I coach a triathlon team. I bill my athletes monthly. I have a library of training plans and resources that I need to have available only to paying athletes. Memberspace does all of this!
I host all my files on my website. Memberspace puts a padlock on the "athletes only" pages. And it swipes their credit cards every month for me.
It really is a one-stop place for everything the back end of my business needs!

Pluspunten: Memberspace offers recurring payment plans that are AMAZING in their billing dates, ability to pro-rate, and ease of use.
The customer service and technical support can't be beat. You never feel talked down to, and the answers are in plain speak.
I have a Wix website, and the integration with that is INCREDIBLE! I can continue building pages in Wix and Memberspace just puts a nice little password portal on the pages I want. I( can use the templates and CSS that I've already created - I don't have to worry about making sure all my pages look the same across multiple platforms - because they are all in one platform (hosted on my website).

Minpunten: There is a little bit of a learning curve, but the excellent technical support is such a help with that. After a few quick questions and reading some of their guides and watching the videos, I was a pro in no time.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Nachi S.
Head Personal Development & Life Coach
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019

"Decent and Functional"

Opmerkingen: Memberspace has been a good service to use as my membership takes shape and grows.

Pluspunten: What I like most is that the team seems to be improving what they offer and are open to feedback. They are also fairly quick to respond and help when needed - which is really important to me and what I do. Almost every function has an instructional video and the team really does try to make things as accessible as possible to us.

Minpunten: When I began using the service, there were slim pickings for membership sites that weren't cluttered and intimidating. Now, there are a few other services popping up and if my clientele wasn't so tied in to the software - I'd be heavily entertaining other services. Not because the software is bad, but because other services are more competitive for the functions you're paying for and perks that you get.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019
Brian A.
CTO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

"Great Integration"

Opmerkingen: Great first impression and had a great presentation of the product in a webinar. I have already implemented a club based website for a client.

Pluspunten: Ease of deployment and options to whitelabel.

Minpunten: Maybe choose where the login overlay goes. With chat the two but heads which is what I found. Had to move my chat button but maybe yours can be center instead.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020
Rebecca J.
Analyst
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

"Where are the Reports?"

Opmerkingen: MemberSpace works for what it does, and has helped small companies achieve ease of mind. However, I'm not sure how companies continue to grow without better tracking of their subscriptions.

Pluspunten: MemberSpace allows you to manage subscriptions, cancellations and upgrades of a member based website. The site is not cluttered and so easy to follow, and allows for non-technical people to implement tracking on their websites.

Minpunten: There is essentially no reporting or tracking available outside of the single dashboard page you are brought to upon logging in. This shows up to 90 days prior, but does not allow granularity, segmentation, etc. Seeing as understanding the flow of your subscribers is crucial to most businesses I find this lack of a reporting sweet shocking.

van MemberSpace op 22-8-2018

Thank you for the feedback Rebecca! We have chosen not to focus on in-depth financial reporting (yet) because there are many great (and free) tools out there that you can easily connect to see everything you could want. The main ones we recommend are https://www.profitwell.com (100% free), and Stripe's billing analytics (https://dashboard.stripe.com/billing)

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018
Deanna M.
Business Owner/Coach
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2020

"MemberSpace makes managing my membership community simple."

Opmerkingen: I've been very pleased.

Pluspunten: The ease in back end automation and ability to customize.
I also like the flexibility in the pricing plans.
I like being able to connect it to my website.

Minpunten: Right now, I'm having trouble with migrating my paid members to my new website - for some reason they are not being charged since moving them over. I'd also like the ability to send emails to my members through MemberSpace.

van MemberSpace op 2-6-2020

Thanks Deanna for your kind words :) Just FYI regarding your question about why your migrated members were not being charged yet - that is because they were on an existing subscription with a 12 month interval between payments.

• Beoordeeld op 24-5-2020
Drew S.
Chief Educational Officer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020

"Highly Recommended"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Memberspace has been exceptional. As somebody who is not a tech Expert, the software and support help guide me through the process of monetizing my video courses with ease. This has helped me scale my business and support teachers across the nation. I highly recommend Memberspace to other business owners looking for a way to scale their businessses.

Pluspunten: The user interface and Instructions make this software easy and enjoyable to use.

Minpunten: Initially, there were a few features that I would have liked to see. However, over the last couple of years these features are available and working well.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020
Sabine W.
author, speaker, professor
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

"outstanding customer service"

Pluspunten: The customer service for Memberspace is outstanding. They are very prompt, patient, super helpful, and just such a pleasure to work with. As somebody not good with technology, their service and help are so appreciated!

Minpunten: I don't have much experience with technology so can't tell what I dislike.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020
Carrie A.
Director of Communications
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"So easy to use!"

Opmerkingen: We use MemberSpace as a membership gateway to a site that is only for our truck drivers. We don't charge them for it, we just use it as a way to make the site password protected with unique user passwords so it is easy to remove them if they retire or leave the company.

Pluspunten: I love how easy this is to set up with a Squarespace site. It takes so little time. I also love that they have such great customer support.

Minpunten: I wish that there was the ability to never need a login again once members have logged in. The system will request a login again after a certain number of days. With many of our users being quite a bit older, this has been the only thing causing some issues. Then I end up on the phone with them walking them through the password reset process.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Becca M.
Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

"So impressed with the simplicity of the membership space!"

Opmerkingen: Amazing! The customer service is phenomenal. They reply and assist you within minutes, it’s truly impressive. I love how they have tutorials before each option in their pages that makes it seamless as well.

Pluspunten: I love the simplicity. I am not a tech person so this has been awesome at helping bring to life my community membership. Also the customer service is AMAZING!

Minpunten: Having to do it 🤣 In all honesty though I really do not love the tech side of things but I needed to create a membership so this just made sense.

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Daniel P.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

"The Support"

Opmerkingen: I had an issue with the installation and got in touch with the reps and he was extremely helpful and help me step by step through live chat.

Pluspunten: I've been looking for software like this for a very long while and it hits the nail on the head, easy to use and navigate I also like the fact that they have a trial before comminting to something.

Minpunten: not much really to say as im still on a trial.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019
Shan P.
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019

"Tested every membership software out there... this is the one that worked!"

Opmerkingen: Amazing. Their customer service is top notch. Their software never lets me down. IT JUST WORKS. They are constantly improving things.

Pluspunten: The thing that I liked most about this software was that every step of the customer flow process was thought through. It was one of the only softwares that I tested where they had an extremely simplified sign up customer account process. It seemed like every single other software out there added so many unnecessary pages for the customer to make it through. It feels like they really wanted to help you get less emails from lost customers.

Minpunten: I really... like REALLY dislike Squarespace. It's one of the most blocky and limited site building platforms out there and I literally only have a SS site because I wanted to use Memberspace. I gave up on being my own site administrator because I wanted to spend time on other parts of the business... So I ditched Wordpress. I found absolute bliss with the new Wix sites. I've been doing online business since 2005, and Wix has changed my life. So I literally have 2 sites JUST so I could use Memberspace and have it jimmy-rigged to connect my membersite to my homepage site at Wix. I'll be using their Wix integration when they get that going. 2nd thing... the lack of Payment options has been hard. I've had countless people at this point tell me they can't use my product because we don't have PayPal. So that would be nice.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019
Tia S.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

"Just What I've Been Looking For!"

Opmerkingen: I love how they are growing and making flexible and cost effective pricing plans for their users. This allows newer businesses like me to afford what I need to grow my business at a reasonable cost. I was able to set-up one of my courses in no time. Very easy to navigate and utilize.

Pluspunten: I have been researching and using online course platforms for the past year and just settled on something to get me started. But, I was so excited when I stumbled across MemberSpace. It offers just what I was looking for! I love the fact that I can keep my online program on my website and not redirect my clients elsewhere. In addition, it's been extremely user friendly (even for non-techies like me :) When I do run into an issue, support is amazing and answers my questions within a matter of seconds most of the time. You will be hard pressed to find a response time like that anywhere. I also love the continuity and design flow my online program has with my website and brand. This really is a great option for Squarespace users looking for brand continuity, professionalism, and credibility as an online course creator, course, or company.

Minpunten: My specific mail service doesn't directly integrate, but that's okay because there's a 'zap' for that :)

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Founder and CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018

"Improvements galore!"

Opmerkingen: I can turn my SS website into a membership site without buying something like Kajabi, WordPress with their membership site plug-ins or some other tool.

Pluspunten: As a Squarespace user for over ten years, one of the biggest perks to MemberSpace is that it is designed perfectly for SS. It has turned my SS websites into powerful membership sites with easy to use interfaces and features.

Minpunten: There are next to no cons, but making the analytics more robust is something MemberSpace is continually working on. The biggest challenge for membership sites and courseware is to KEEP MEMBERS ENGAGED. It's hard to know when you need to do that unless you know who has dropped off and who has low usage. MS is getting better and better at making analytics work for users.

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018
Jonathan T.
Personal Brand Strategist
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

"You don't want MemberSpace, you NEED MemberSpace"

Pluspunten: Anyone who runs a digital company that takes payment, that has content that is only to be seen by those members, that wants excellent customer service, that likes perks on a monthly basis with upgrades and updates, that builds multiple Squarespace websites but wants everything in one dashboard, that enjoys a smooth as silk user interface, that rejoices in the set it and forget it way of life... NEEDS MemberSpace. There is nothing else that scratches the surface on how amazing MemberSpace is.

Minpunten: Nothing comes to mind. The only problem I had was trying to figure out what to do with all the time I saved by switching over to MemberSpace.

• Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Jenny Z.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018

"Memberspace has been a game changer"

Opmerkingen: I put Memberspace in place last year and my membership has doubled since February. I used to get complaints all the time about my website but since I started using Memberspace that has all but disappeared. It has allowed me to create a whole member side of my website and I love being able to offer content to people who have invested in my business.

Pluspunten: I love the variety of options available to me in creating membership plans. It's allowed me to create the business I envisioned on squarespace. I was struggling with wordpress, web developers, and MORE. Now I have all the control I need over content and can do all the development myself (that's saying a lot!).

Minpunten: The one thing I don't like is that I can't assign a plan to a member. If they sign up for an annual membership, and I think they are awesome and want to gift them with a lifetime membership, I can't. This is the smallest inconvenience, and not a big deal at all, but something I have wanted to be able to do.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Nadine F.
Online Business Manager
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018

"As Easy to Use as SquareSpace Itself"

Pluspunten: Really easy to use interface. Great tutorial videos that walk you through each step you need to take.

Minpunten: Nothing major.... the pricing structure has changed since I signed up, but I will be staying in the old grandfathered, flat-rate pricing. Not seeing a lot of user info regarding which pages are being accessed when, but that could just be me not using it right.

van MemberSpace op 5-10-2018

Hey Nadine :) you can actually view which of your member pages are being viewed (and when) by going to the Members section in your top navigation then clicking "View member details" for any member, then clicking the "Member Pages" button in the top right (see screenshot: https://cl.ly/8c231467016c).

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Stephanie L.
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

"Up and running in literally a day, and $4,000 in sales a few days later!"

Opmerkingen: Very good. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up my membership launch. The 15-minute chat with a founder was really helping in giving me the confidence to build my Squarespace site first before getting ready to add MemberSpace to it.

Pluspunten: This is a seamless addition to SquareSpace. Initially, the idea of building in a membership site can feel very daunting. With just a little bit of clicking around and checking out their in-depth tutorials, you can get launched within a couple of hours. I absolutely hate troubleshooting technology stuff, so if I made it work this quickly, just about anyone can.

Minpunten: N/A. There were definitely some work-arounds and a couple of things that are 95% perfect instead of 100% perfect, but overall I'm really happy with it.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Clara C.
Co -Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018

"Great customer service"

Opmerkingen: Until now the service was good, it is easy to use. The only problem I face is that for some things it could be a bit more sophisticated (invoice looks not very nice and lacks information).

Pluspunten: - easy to handle / usability is easy
- easy to integrate with squarespace
- great support on any question - you usually get a response within an hour and not only link to help pages but actual responses

Minpunten: - Not enough flexibility: I cannot amend invoices (which is necessary for the German market) which needs quite a work around with an API to a billing software. Other services such as teachable (if you are doing an online course) have this already integrated

van MemberSpace op 17-8-2018

Hey Clara, thanks for the feedback! We are actually launching a new feature soon to allow you to amend the invoices. We'll let you know when it's ready :)

• Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Chris B.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018

"Unreal customer experience with INCREDIBLE follow through!"

Opmerkingen: The best benefit is the customer experience, for me as a customer of MemberSpace. I spent 45 minutes on a video call with a co-founder of the software hand guiding me through the software integrating it into my Square Space website. That is UNREAL follow through. I was humbled to have him at the helm helping me, and really appreciative of the time he took for free to get me up and running. I am literally making money now because of him. Think of that! He took 45 min of his day to make me money. I am floored!

Pluspunten: Its so easy, I could do it! I have ZERO computer science background, zero programming, and am not even the least bit helpful to my programming team. BUT, the founders of MemberSpace made this easy enough for me to understand and operate. I am beyond grateful for the customer service which made all this possible. I am definitely see my company growing with MemberSpace.

Minpunten: nothing. its perfect. it does EXACTLY what I need it to do.

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018
Rachel W.
Yoga Teacher + Business Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Awesome!"

Opmerkingen: Awesome customer service. Easy to integrate with website. I recommend it to other online entrepreneurs all the time.

Pluspunten: I love that this is an affordable and easy to use software.

Minpunten: No complaints. Great for my small business.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Christina G.
Priority Management Consultant
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

"I LOVE MEMBERSPACE!"

Opmerkingen: I have a membership program for my community and it helps to have a low cost option where I can facilitate with my members as well as keep track of my payments.

Pluspunten: I LOVE that it integrates with my already awesome website. I also love that their customer service is AMAZING! They do instant message, email and PHONE!!!

Minpunten: None to comment. The customer service is amazing.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Blair M.
Co-Owner
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Great Experience"

Opmerkingen: Mainly I have been impressed with the incredible customer service! They have been available to answer my questions promptly and with care.

Pluspunten: Our company definitely has some unique challenges to overcome, and the team at MemberSpace has been extremely helpful in the problem-solving process!

Minpunten: MemberSpace did not have a product to fit our exact need as far as gift-giving options for our customers, but they were helpful in working with us to solve a work-around.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Kendra A.
webmaster
Musea en instituten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019

"GREAT Customer service"

Opmerkingen: THey have helped me through the whole setup and it was a breeze. You can't ask for better customer service.

Pluspunten: The customer service of MemberSpace is GREAT. They not only help you with Memberspace but also think outside the box to help you with SquareSpace. I would highly recommend using this company for your member website.

Minpunten: Some of the options are not obvious but as soon as you chat with someone they point you right where you need to go.

• Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019
Ali P.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019

"Member space review"

Opmerkingen: Amazing!!!

Pluspunten: I've only been using Member space for about a month and the customer service is unbelievable. I've never had such quick and useful information via email from a provider in my life

Minpunten: Memberspace terms are sometimes unfamiliar to people who are not technologically advanced - eg. creating a coupon was kind of tricky if the option doesn't suit you, it's hard to know what to choose

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Todd M.
Founder, Men's Rights Activist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019

"Absolutely brilliant on every level."

Opmerkingen: See above.

Pluspunten: Not only is the tech easy to use and VERY intuitive, but the team at MemberSpace is what makes it all work. When I have a customer service issue or question the team responds so fast that I am spoiled. Then, if I miss the chat window time, they follow up in an email, sometimes several. I could not be more thrilled. They all have a sense of humor, kind approach and I never feel stupid for even the most rudimentary questions.!!!

Minpunten: Not a thing......amazing and perfect. I would have a tool to drive members, but that's cause I am needy....lol

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019