JumpCloud Directory Platform reviews

Over JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service beheert en verbindt je gebruikers veilig met hun systemen, applicaties, bestanden en netwerken.

Meer informatie over JumpCloud Directory Platform

Powerful features allowing you to integrate Single Sign-On and develop a platform for frictionless access from any device to any resource.

Beoordelingen van JumpCloud Directory Platform

Waar voor je geld

JumpCloud Directory Platform heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 190 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je JumpCloud Directory Platform eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (190)

Diana
Diana
Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great LDAP solutions for small businesses

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Small businesses that need to become more operational mature in handling their staff and managing users but maybe can't afford an on premise Windows server or want to keep everything in the cloud - this is where JumpCloud reigns supreme.

The price is probably number 1 thing i like! Free for under 10 users. A great way for me as an IT professional to help smaller businesses get onto a stable platform for properly managing their users and devices, with room to expand as their companies grow. Great integrations with other apps (we use Office365 for most clients). With JumpCloud a small company really doesn't need a Windows Active Directory server on premises any longer.

No customer service for the free licenses - I get why, but I don't have to like it. It would be less annoying if the knowledgebase was a bit streamlined better. Can be difficult to find How-To information. Usually the article is there but is not intuitive and easy to find.

IT Architect in Singapore
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Holistic And Neutral Solution For IAM And Device Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: JumpCloud is the only solution which can provide an authoritative directory, an IdP for SAML and device management combined in a single unified SaaS-based solution. The neutral approach by serving well established standards such as LDAP, SAML and RADIUS for AuthN/AuthZ and having the capability to managed identities (user and their devices) and credentials including SSH-keys on devices is a true differentiator to competitive solutions. On top, JumpCloud's agent for devices enables broad and versatile capabilities to deploy software, configure endpoints and even use this for remediation purposes. Recently, extremely useful additional capabilities have further enabled the value of this solution. Broad insights about systems and the directory itself, consumable via UI and API's, not only helps IT admins in their daily operations, but also serves well for Information Security and GRC-related purposes such as auditing and compliance. Their API's have also enabled capabilities to better orchestrate and automate the on-/offboarding of users and their respective devices and gives good options to venture into ChatOps. New features related to MDM for macOS are now giving an opportunity to further simplify the overall management of the Apple-flee. Especially since macOS Big Sur, the stronger focus on MDM is another enabler.

The most important benegit, as highlighted above, is that there is no reliance on any on-premise or self-hosted directory infrastructure. A cloud-native solutions such as JumpCloud allows to operate efficiently without being forced to configure, maintain, operate and secure a footprint-heavy stack.

Until now, MFA is limited compared to other players in the field like Cisco Duo. More options, such as Push-MFA or even QR-codes to be used as multiple factors during authentication across devices and protocols, including LDAP/RADIUS, would further enable leaner footprints and higher efficiency.

Danny
Technical Team Lead and Systems Administrator in VK
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Works well until it doesn't, then it'll take a long time to get right.

3,0 vorig jaar

Seamless, Platform agnostic SSO and User account management. Cloud LDAP Sync to MS and Google. Does what it says on the tin, Managing Admin and User access is a breeze as is tracking our company assets while working from home. Highly portable (our workforce all WFH as primary place of work since Covid).

Mac installer is a bit temperamental. Console on mobile is not responsive. Clears saved payment details without warning. Customer Service takes ages (no international support outside US business hours), we had our account suspended and it took over 5 days to get access to our businesses IT SSO.

Emily
HRBP in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Great security product

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Good support team, constant updates and excellent user management

Not always easy to authenticate - authenticator needs to be downloaded as a seperate app, and sometimes it expires within seconds even though you have just tried to log in utilizing it. Won't always integrate with "competitors" such as rippling...

Owner in VS

Everything I Need, Without the Aggravation of AD

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been very happy with JumpCloud. I used to run an ActiveDirectory system for the small amount of users I have, and AD is so old, clunky, and often overkill. This is a lightweight solution that can allow you to manage your organization with ease using users, groups, and policies. Setting up a user in another state is just a click away on the panel.

Very simple, quick package install that takes seconds. I love that the agent runs as service with a tiny footprint. You make changes using the web console, and they propagate down within a minute. Password syncing is not an issue. Just as if you were using AD, password syncing works fast. I loved how easy it was to setup RADIUS for wireless. I had it up and running within a couple of minutes. Agent installation on our machines was either done by a small installer, or in the case of Linux, a simple copy-and-paste command pasted into the terminal.

No mobile app yet. I am hoping this will change in the future so I can make changes without having to log into the browser.

Idan
Idan
Director of Cyber Security in Israël
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

JumpCloud enables remote Workforce

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The problem that I'm solving is inherent in how we built our business. We have offices around the world, work from anywhere culture, and many cloud bases "as-a-service" solutions that allow us to be agile. JumpCloud allows our IT to be more agile.

I like the flexibility in deployment and can use the features at my own pace. For example, integrating JumpCloud to manage Google Workspace while retaining Google Sign-In keeps the employee experience the same while allowing my IT teams to manage the workforce more efficiently. Another feature that I find most valuable is the device management solution, specifically Windows. We can deploy and control systems in seconds from anywhere in the world.

Directory Insights, a valuable tool for me, is still not polished enough. I would love to see more filtering, custom query building, reporting, and the ability to create alerts.

Ella
Ella
Desktop Engineer in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A management platform with incredible features – and some downfalls

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: JumpCloud is an interesting product in that it's a bit of an all-or-nothing situation. For companies that half-way commit to implementing JumpCloud, it's terrible and confusing. But for the companies I've worked with that have fully committed to making JumpCloud their source of truth for identity management, computer account management, and SSO, it's been great.

The parts that work well in JumpCloud are amazing. The best feature, in my opinion, is the local user account management on computers. Being able to remotely reset a password, add a new account, or shut down an account instantly is something that no other SaaS offering can match at this level.

There are some pretty big gaps in features and functionality. No smart user or computer groups. No FileVault key rotation. Software deployment leaves a lot to be desired.

Ahron
Ahron
Systems Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Jumpcloud as our primary directory

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall Jumpcloud has been a great way to integrate cloud and operating system logins for our company

broad support for many platforms as well as many login languages and operating systems

I feel like despite paying for the best customer service that we dont always get the most knowledgeable people supporting us

Information Technology Analyst in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

JumpCloud Directory Platform - Windows, MacOS, Linux

5,0 vorig jaar

LDAP as a service, policy and identity management, and user set up (SSO, assigned directories) were all critical features we use on a daily basis and work well.

Limited policy creation settings, could use custom policies or a larger variety of presets on both Windows and MacOS.

Partner in VS

Great AD alternative

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With end users using G Suite for file storage and sharing, we are able to manage PCs and end user credentials without needing to deploy Active Directory.

Easy to manage web interface with clear categories and policies.

Client installation on PCs was more complex than I would have liked.

Trevor
Operations Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Look out Microsoft AD...

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I was hired into my organization to bring on a directory platform and consolidate our IT practices among users and computers. I came from a microsoft active directory shop, but my new company was not interested in AD. That was a seemingly tall task, until I found JumpCloud. I thoroughly enjoy coming into work and using jumpcloud to build the next era of our IT practices and procedures. We are primarily focused on SSO at the moment, and that is proving to be very simple to configure. I am looking forward to getting devices managed with JC in the next coming months using their pre-defined policies, as well as their command runner feature and powershell module. JumpCloud will soon be a serious competitor to Microsoft's admin suite, and I am very happy to be on board.

SSO integrations are incredibly easy to configure, no matter if you are using a prebuilt configuration or need to make a custom connector. Having SSO, LDAP, Radius, MFA in the same platform as device authentication and configuration policies is something I have not found outside of Microsoft AD and JumpCloud. There are remote management and monitoring tools out there that claim to do these things, but so far JumpCloud has proven to be incredibly simple. I am constantly amazed that my tests just work within the first few tries. I am used to Microsoft environments where testing gets very tedious and gives minimal feedback on how to make things work. JumpCloud supports MacBooks like a champion. If your office is heavily invested in MacBooks, and you are looking for an easy way to centrally manage authentication and hardening, JumpCloud is the tool for you. By far my favorite feature is "Submit an idea" right in the admin console. You get the sense that they really care about their admins and want to make a tool that is always getting better.

1) No nested user groups! I feel this is essential for identity and access governance. 2) The device policies that they have available cover a lot of the base security hardening needs, but I am excited to see just how much of the various supported OS jumpcloud will eventually be able to tap into. I would love to see JC mirror Active Directory Group Policies as much as possible, and continue to get more configurations added for MacOS. 3) iOS and Android devices are not able to be managed by JumpCloud, but I have been told this is coming by the end of 2021/early 2022. 4) Only TOTP MFA is supported for the admin console, and after getting SSO set up on a lot of tools the pain of that is getting to me, but I know they are working on this feature as well. 5) I personally believe that a remote desktop tool would make JumpCloud the king of IT tools.

Edan
Manager, Information Security and Infrastructure in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

It's your directory service, in the clouds. Free yourself from AD.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Faults aside, I love JumpCloud.
I'd never go back to AD.
Multi-platform endpoint management is huge.
Apple MDM is the answer to our Mac admin needs.
VPP and software deployment is getting there. This is an Apple-created issue as much as anything and JumpCloud is working to provide a best-in-class solution. There not there yet, but getting there.
The pricing situation, breaking things out into feature-gated buckets is, annoying to say the least.
I get it, they have to show growth. They'll likely IPO in the near future.
They just raised a ton of cash and should see accelerated feature growth.
I can't think of a single thing I'd replace it with. If I had to go back to AD... well, let's say the kindest thing I can say about AD is not very kind at all.
Things like MDM policies are lacking in terms of their canned, out-of-the-box selection. That makes sense, to a point. Yes, you can create your own policies as you likely did w/ any other MDM, but solutions such as Meraki and JAMF, while... different, offer a ton of options for pre-defined policies that you just need to fill in.
Wifi for example. Re-writing my own policies when JumpCloud's RADIUS certs expire - forget it. This should be a template in their console. Fill in your SSID and JumpCloud auto-generates a policy, signs it, and pushes it. I shouldn't have to maintain tons of policies.

It's cloudy, SaaSy, and requires no on-prem or self-managed hardware to maintain.

Feature rollout is random. Like w/ any software, sometimes my prorities are hit, sometimes they feel forgotten. What's important to me and my company's use-case isn't always going to match up with what matters to JumpCloud. That being said, certain features are a long time in the offing.

Renato
IT Engineer in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great Platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Jumpcloud has helped us move to one platform for Security, MDM and in the future I'm sure we will move for software updates and rolling software to users. I'm really enjoying the new features and roadmaps that Jumpcloud will bring to us all.

Jumpcloud has several features that will bring ease of use to you life. The simplicity of the system and the ease of understanding is key. Going from a brand name MDM to using Jumpcloud was super easy. The everyday management and the use of it, is definite stand out for me in terms of using Jumpcloud.

Jumpcloud has alot of items, some are less relevant. But one negative aspect, and this is getting better, is the possibility to push macOs application to users. This is still fiddly but I'm sure that Jumpcloud will come out with a solution.

Lance
Head of Information Security in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Satisfied Jumpcloud Organization

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a very positive experience. From the onset, we have had great customer support throughout. The customer success teams and engineering teams have all been responsive, and it is clear that they care about the voice of the customer. Our inquiries are responded to quickly, and we are kept in the loop on a monthly basis, or more frequently if necessary, of any changes and what the roadmap looks like.

Jumpcloud has provided us with a full DaaS solution which we were able to scale easily, and have seen the benefits versus our prior environment. We are able to implement policies and enhance our security posture very easily by utilizing Jumpcloud. The SSO integration is a great feature which is included in the standard plan, and allows us to save money and resources on having an additional solution in our tech stack. The ability to manage all users and endpoints through the console allows for streamlined processing of requests through our Sys admin team.

I don't like the lack of readily available reporting which can be generated directly from Jumpcloud. The data is all there, and we can get it through various extracts, but I would like to see some high quality embedded reporting with the ability to share and customize reports. I also want to see more integration with services like Slack.

Robert
IT Manager in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great functional product that tackles most of the Central management and directory functions

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jumpclouds offering has great features and helps simplify the central user management issue we had. Importing users from Gsuite which was the main system that housed all our users centrally was simple, albeit lacking granular import options (such as ignore mailgroups etc)
Systems (which are devices) is the inventory of all your systems running the jumpcloud agent - the greatest feature here is being able to set MFA for logging into your mac, which is very useful if you'd like to bring that security practice in.
Actioning user changes is pretty quick and straightforward but there are some caveats on some of the more everyday features that could be laid out in a slicker fashion. For example resetting a users password cannot be done from a click of a button - you have to go into the account and manually set a new one, or invite the user to reset it themselves, but if you've integrated JC and Gsuite, and they cant get into their email, which partly breaks our self serve functionality we're tyring to bring to the company.
The idea of being able to deploy and manage the admin account when a mac is managed via the agent is a helpful addition taking away the need to implement one through various other means.
Policies as they stand are a little different to what your typical "mdm polices" are. So theres a bit of a distinction to pick up with that.
The Agent & account tis a less forgiving implementation and requires that the account names on the macs match the JC directory.

Support right through the demo to the purchase, to the implementation. Success criteria are agreed between yourselves and them. They're improving the product almost daily and have the ability to use web-hooks to monitor service status' The ease in which you are able to integrate Gsuite (as well as multiple ways to import users from your existing central directory) It also gives you the ability to tailor the input for mass imports to limit the need to get users involved in this stage. The ability to simply submit Ideas to improve the UI. The communication from their design team and being involved in user testing so early on. The resource and Knowledge base is extensive and easy to read - one of the best Ive used from a company in this space. The interface is also simple to use and navigate through without being buried under complex sub menus Straightforward email notifications from the system. Being able to simply reimport users youve deleted without having to wait for a sync or overlapping the account when reimporting.

A few tricky bits around JC > Gsuite integration wording that take some time to get your head around when integrating and activating accounts once imported. The admin vs user console login is dynamic and handled via one URL making it a little frustrating to see what the user profile looks like as you have to log out/open a new window to log in as a user - they should be separate logins URLS/Pages or have dropdowns within the admin page in order to switch between. The lack of global settings to apply around Security means for both user login and System security - you have to apply MFA individually to users When removing/disabling users there isnt an ability to change what happens to their email account - they will be disabled/suspended immediately. Not able to tailor the automated emails that come from the system to your users as it stands Importing users via OUs inside Gsuite isnt possible (its everyone or needing to know user by user who to import (not the end of the world but worthwhile noting if you have more than 200 users + copious amounts of group emails) Currently no ability to assign users to OUs from within JC to Gsuite. We utilitise divisions and Departments as sub groups for organising our employees and use this hierarchy in another solution. Youre currently not able to nest groups so we had to flat out create ever department as top level inside the "system of users" section. Again a little niche for us, and shouldnt mark this awesome product down

ADam
Director of IT in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Avoiding the mistakes of others...

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I watched our sister company who was all Mac-based turn to the dark-side and try to take on PC client machines along with active directory...it's been a slow churn for them. No unified passwords, a home built radius server held together by a band-aid and Mac clients that see no benefit and 2 AD servers that no one truly understands...it's like some mystical dark art. We on the other hand, spun up 10 free users on Jumpcloud and never looked back, we have Linux/Mac and PC machines...as well as virtual machines all running Jumpcloud. We have Single Sign On between VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email... and it's all controlled from the cloud. They will never admit their mistake and come over to Jumpcloud, but I did learn by watching their slow, fragmented process for user/device management. Glad I went with JC!

I love that this DaaS product "just works" right out of the box. There is plenty of good documentation to read if you are cautious like me. I found that many features just worked and were intuitive to implement. We went from a small company that was ravaged by "password fatigue" - we separate passwords for everything with no central password app. It was a nightmare. After deploying Jumpcloud, we were able to make use of many of the features hidden in our networking gear. Within a month, we had unique (per user) credentials to get into everything. VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email...SSO. The password complexity is adjustable and can rotate. 2FA is simple to deploy and is icing on the cake. All of this in a Mac, Linux and PC environment....you really can't ask Active Directory to do that.

While the support for features and processes pertaining to Jumpcloud are documented well. At times the instructions can seem vague and maybe presume too much. However, support personnel are just an email away...they will help you "stick to the script", they are not however always well-versed in real scenarios you may have on your job-site. Nonetheless, I'll give them a C+ for walking through a couple nerve-racking installs the first time through.

IT Supervisor in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great Application Getting even Better

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been nothing but positive. Now that all passwords are sync'd across both local and web services, our users rarely need password resets anymore. Their technical support has been very helpful and responsive in the few (maybe two times in two years?) I've needed to call them.

I love its ease of use. Getting started using it was effortless as a single tech doing the work. Its ability to serve as a directory server for G Suite, PowerSchool (LDAP), and WiFi (RADIUS) makes my life so much easier. And it's even great that for G Suite it can be user-specific. We have some accounts that we don't tie into JumpCloud simply because they only need email. JumpCloud can "pull" G Suite Accounts if they already exist, and I love how it can "push" accounts as well for creating new users.

There are a few niceties that they haven't implemented yet. Extensive logs can easily be pulled via their API, but they aren't available via the web-gui. They also haven't yet managed to implement the ability to manage Google Groups through their interface yet (but that's supposedly coming soon).

Second Line Technical Support in VK
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

The next step in efficient IT. The Biggest change that no one will notice

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really easy to roll out and implement. Weather you want go totally cloud with someone like Microsoft or Google, or you want to do all in-house or you want Hybrid, JumpClouds got you covered.
Migrating AD accounts and the Domain joined machines they were on was done in one simple swoop, using ProfWizz and the Jumpcloud agent, the transition was seamless (and almost effortless) and the enrolment seemed almost too good to be true. But, once you get used to using JumplCloud, the alternative is less appealing. Like stepping out of a Bentley, and going into a city bus. They will both get you there, but only one does it with flair, elegance and style.

Jumpcloud is the chameleon that becomes one with any setup you throw it into. Faster, easier and more accurate(because there is less human interaction to make those mistakes) as well as being as secure as you need it to be. With SAML 2.0, SSO and and MFA, you would be hard pressed to find an alternative so rich in features and option AND in the same pricerange as JumpCloud. Managing users and machines over the internet as if they were on the domain. Adding/removing users, deploying scripts and software. User Account Management has made the need for VPNs and other fafferies totally redundant. Jumplouds agent will do all the lifting. You just tell it what you need. Once the user or machine checks in, the instruction is automatically actioned. In one word: Brilliant!

There was a times when a users account that locked out took more time and effort to resolve than would without JumpCloud. The alerting was also in need of review. Specifically, when a users account gets locked out, the process to get it unlocked could do with a tidy up.

Randy
DevOps Engineer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

JumpCloud, the software that changed the game for companies all over the world.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: JumpCloud is an IT / Infrastructure admins dream. Not only is their entire team from sales, to customer success, to engineering, to support amazing, they are very fast to jump on any issues or features you are interested in to help. JumpCloud is my favorite product to date.

What do I like best? I think the list goes on and on way too long for this. JumpCloud does everything I could think of. From LDAP, to IDP, to server authentication, to MDM and so much more. JumpCloud has helped Octane solve so many issues that I didn't even know I needed to solve. And on top of that their support team and our account manager are the absolute best.

The only thing I dislike about JumpCloud right now is that since we have so many bookmarks and SSO connections on the user portal, there is no favorites page on there for them to only star the applications they use daily. Its getting cumbersome to keep track and find the applications you need sometimes.

Sean
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Not yet feature complete, but getting closer every quarter

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not having to maintain an internal LDAP directory has been a substantial burden that was lifted by JumpCloud.

Ease of use for SMB's, changes are reflected instantly, free for up to 10 users forever makes trialing trivial, and MDM features across Windows and Macs are uniquely useful.

Lacking some features. For example, they support VLAN assignment via RADIUS, but do not support named VLAN's in this configuration. It's not a complete replacement for AD in that you cannot nest groups, they have to be individually managed. The MDM features are some of the most interesting available, but feature availability is highly dependent on OS... for example, while both Mac and Windows have significant options available to them (albeit many fewer that Group Policy in AD provides), Linux has almost none of the MDM features available to it.

Jeffrey
Senior Tech in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Solid way to manage users

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use jump-cloud for my own business and my clients primarily to help with user management and to manage access to the various services that are used. It jump make all this easier.

It solves a bunch of problems all at once. You can have Jumpcloud handle your G Suite/Office 365 password, then use that same password for your computer logins and well as for your office's WiFi. A lot of people miss that last one. Small business rarely change the WiFi password, so every exemployee knows how to log in. With Jumpcloud Radius service, everyone uses their Jumpcloud password to log in. If someone is no longer with the company, you disable their Jumpcloud account and they no longer can log in. If you are a Linux admin, Jumpcloud's system agent can handle password, or even better ssh keys with two-factor authentications. This really take security up while making all it easy to manage. They keep adding features as well, like recently added management of Bitlocker.

I only have minor grips. Like to manage LDAP, you have to create an LDAP bind user. No big deal, but that is the only thing I'm going to use that account for. The fact that it shows up as an option for G Suite or for system log ins is unnecessary. Seems like that should be a special user locked away under LDAP tab somewhere.

Marty
Senior IT Security Operations Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Replace your old on-prem AD server with Jumpcloud

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even without a global pandemic going on, our company is at least 60% remote. Solving the issues of users working remotely is what Jumpcloud specializes in. Cloud first was my philosophy when I began down this road, and JumpCloud definitely fits that model. No longer do you have to maintain on-prem servers and figure out how to securely allow remote access to them just so your users can log into their systems. JumpCloud handles all of that for you and frees you up to focus on more important issues. Its not "Active Directory in the cloud", but its close! What sets Jumpcloud apart from other solutions is their cross-platform support. Their support for MacOS is fantastic, and even linux workstations have some support!

Jumpcloud offers 10 users free, forever!

Without paid support, it can be difficult to adapt to using Jumpcloud if you're not familiar with Active Directory and Group Policies.

Carl
Head of IT in Zwitserland
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Solution for User and Device Management, Directory and Security

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using JumpCloud as central directory, for SSO, for device and user management and partially MDM functionality. We love the support service, their incredibly enthusiastic and helpful staff. Support is brilliant! They are response time is sometimes hard to believe. The speed with which they have implemented features they mentioned in phone calls a few days before... we are well impressed. The end user experience is simple and assigning users to devices is lightning fast. JumpCloud helps us leverage zero touch deployment as well. We love that it has so many SSO integrations, too.

Great UI, self explanatory, fast and works in almost any browser (desktop and mobile). The ease of use is incredible. Basically no learning curve at all.

It would be great to have even more MDM functionality, especially for Mac and mobile devices.

Tyler
Director of IT in VS
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic solutions for disparate business structure

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Jumpcloud allows us to control our security stance by giving us assurance that when we suspend a user, they are suspended.

I really love that this software allows us to take control over a wide variety of computers, provides a central IDP for LDAP and Radius and allows us to provision computers and users with ease.

At this point, I think the only thing I am missing is the ability to control apps outside of DEP with Macs (like Chrome and Google Drive). Also linux app control.

Kyle
IT Manager in VS
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great solution for a cloud-based business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

JumpCloud solved a number of issues for us as we needed a cloud-based identity management and also a system management tool for our distributed workforce. The product has constantly been improving over the 2 years we have used it. Set-up is fairly easy and it was pretty simple to roll-out.

There are some limitations that I hope are improved as the product develops. MDM is currently limited in functionality, and the System Insights still require command-line input to gather detailed information. It doesn't not have commands that can run on a system automatically when joined which would be nice.