Over Join.Me

Ongelooflijk eenvoudige schermdelingstool voor vergaderingen ter plekke. Breng iedereen op één lijn wanneer ze niet in dezelfde ruimte zijn!

Meer informatie over Join.Me

I like the fact that for once this company offers pricing and billing in Canadian dollars. The integration into the Google calendar is very useful for meeting invites.

Every once in awhile we have an issue where an employee has a problem installing it on a computer that already has issues.

Beoordelingen van Join.Me

Waar voor je geld

Join.Me heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.634 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Join.Me eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.634)

Norah
Norah
Compensation and Benefits Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Corporate communication and collaboration.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: JoinMe is a visually appealing and very efficient platform for internal and external communication.Since its implementation, collaboration between different work teams has improved significantly and has been extended to other areas of the company.

It offers features necessary for group work, online meetings, instant chat and easy screen sharing.It is very useful for remote assistance to other employees in the company.The support service responds promptly to any queries.

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Jorge
Founder and CEO in Dominicaanse Republiek
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Convenient Collaboration Tool

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been satisfied with my experience using Join.Me. It's been a great tool for collaborating with colleagues and friends from a distance.

Join.Me is an incredibly useful tool for collaboration and remote meetings. The interface is easy to use and the features are comprehensive. I especially appreciate the ability to share my screen with others in a meeting.

Although Join.Me is a great tool, I have found that sometimes the connection can be unreliable. I have also noticed that the audio quality can be quite poor at times.

Jonathan
VP of Enterprise Sales in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Quick and to get access to and use in a pinch

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like how easy it was to get access to the tool. I was at a smaller company and we needed something in a hurry and join.me was the easiest and quickest tool and solution of our online conferencing and customer facing needs.

The only downsides i saw was that it easnt as expansive in tools or abilities of enterprise solutions and sometimes the connection wasn't the best. However, considering the cost, it was still a huge value and benefit

bridgette
ceo in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Meetings are fun with Join. Me

5,0 2 maanden geleden

What I like most about this software is that it is user friendly. It takes less than five minutes for me and my staff to get online and conduct our meetings. Screen sharing is also great. This feature comes in handy when each person wants to share his or her ideas about a project.

I have no complaints at this time about the software.

Mido
Administrative in Egypte
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I tried many app with same mythod but this one is an excellent app comfortable platform to communicate in your workplace or even with social peopleKeep going on

One of best apps in sharing screen & video conference

May be we need improve the customer service more & provide the client live chat will get improve

Silas
Silas
Dean of Students in Kenia
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Join.Me, a software you wont regret joining

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Working in a school set up we have students doing online learning, Join.Me has really helped us ad the lecturer is able to share slides on the learning materials and students are able to view and concentrate on online studies. Its very reliable, connectivity is good and we rarely get any hiccups, even students who have bad internet connectivity has the smoothest learning when using Join.Me. Great recording feature, our lectures are recorded to make sure we accomodate even those students who did not manage to login, they can listen and watch afterwards to make sure they did not miss out. Option for audio only helps when video is not needed, am sure shy users will love this feature. Customer support is just a call away, friendly and very accurate. Sound and video resolution is the best. Cost effective, trust me it wont cost you a leg and an arm haha. Setting up and joining meetings is easy with Join.Me just copy and pasting and viola, you are in for a smooth experience. Its loading speed ia excellent

Its the best, cant be compared with competitors. Glad I bumped into it, ooh they also have Toll- free calling, they are the best, the LEADERS

Mathew
Mathew
Area Manager - Africa in Kenia
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Join Join.Me and you will never regret, the Best!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

- super easy to join, use and share screen or information- its very secure and reliable, never had a challenge- screensharing is good for all presentations- screen recording feature is a life saver, for back up - the video and audio quality is amazing- Join.Me holds a high number of parcticipants during web conferencing session- Remote computer control from anywhere- its quite price friendly compared to other softwares- easily customizable to our organization needs

Join.Me offers so many options that you are guranteed to find what you need to make it wotk for your organization as per your needs. Its an awesome tool with no faults

Meenu
Meenu
QA Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Good Collaboration tool

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are suing this as a good collaboration tool for our team

Join. Me is complete collaboration tool. We can maintain the share repository of the documents with proper user access and version control. We can setup diffrent meeting and have video and screen sharing. We can record the presentation. Overall this is great tool.

There should less pricing for the documents which we just want to archive. There is huge charges for Storage.

Jake
Jake
Systems Support Engineer in VK
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

A good piece of software for screen sharing.

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Join.me has been very effective in sharing screens with users who may not be literate using technology. Put simply, because join.me is so easy to use, novice users haven’t had an issue in using it.

I like how participants who you are sharing the screen with can join via URL, without having to install additional software. It works cross platform, meaning anyone anywhere can view the shared screen.

It’s pricey, and there could be more features. I feel as though Microsoft teams does it better, however teams does require installation and can be clunky to use on a mobile.

Technical Delivery Manager in Frankrijk
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

A good SaaS web call and screen sharing software

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good solution, i recommand it

We used to use it to present our Software during video call and sharing our screen to our client. Very easy to use even for non tech users

Not Working on internet Explorer, but IE is at the end of it life so...

Griffin
FP&A Manager in VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Join.Me has Revolutionized My Role as a Manager!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Join.Me has been a very positive experience for our organization! It has truly empowered me as a manager to be able to connect with and assist my team with their various technical questions and needs. It is maybe a little tricky to install, but once you get set up one time, it is a breeze to communicate with and greatly enhances your cohesion as an organization. I truly think this will change the way business is conducted forever. No more unnecessary traffic, dress clothes, and face-to-face meetings in 2020 and beyond--and luckily, the work will go on, all thanks to well-built software like Join.Me.

Join.Me has revolutionized the way I work because it has (1) allowed me to work from home (which was always my dream!) as well as given me the opportunity to assist my coworkers with their SQL & Tableau data questions effortlessly! No more trips to and from each other's desks/offices, hoping he/she is (a) present and (b) available. Now, it's just the click of a button and we can meet to resolve work issues with ease! In fact, I can even take control over my colleagues' computers (because, let's face it--I can fix things faster when I drive, right?) Join.Me has been a breeze to use and the quality is very high. It supports multiple connected users; I've never hit the limit. We've even used it for team socials in order to continue to feel connected outside of work hours on occasion! I like that it presents each person in a circle (for group view). Other software I've used has been dizzying at times--in which the algorithms move the people's faces when they talk. This one just looks and feels natural. P.S. The ability to connect with ease is greatly enhanced by the fact that you can have your own custom link that you set--and it just goes after "Join.me" (example: join.me/johnsroom). Very simple to communicate to other parties (as opposed to having long random links to look up in email invites!) Also--the audio is strong. You can either connect with your computer (which is what I do--just make sure to use headphones to avoid an echo!) or you can use a phone.

I would say that it can be difficult to get connected for people who do not have the app installed. You can either download the program to your computer or connect through the internet, but the latter option will not allow you to change who controls one another's computer. And since this is important to me, I always need my end users to download the app first. And sometimes, it has been difficult to find where to download that app/get it installed on the other user's machine. The other piece I miss in this software vs. in other competitors' is the ability to have a shortcut to mute/unmute as well as a "push to talk" feature. Zoom allows you to push the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself; however, Join.Me does not feature any such shortcut. This is definitely an area I would like them to work to develop. But otherwise, the software is robust and does everything else I need it to do!

Freelance Web & Graphic Designer in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use conference and screen share software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to assist others remotely to understand how to work with different softwares by conducting a join.me meeting and sharing screens. This allows me to provide more focused help that is relevant to what they need and they can see what i'm doing and better understand how to do things on their own.

Join.me has allowed me to easily host a screen share for collaborating with other people on different projects. Sometimes you don't want to have to install and ton of software or set people up in order to just do a simple screen share. Join.me allows me to easily share and collaborate in a way that is easy for the people i am working with regardless of their tech expertise level. I like how they have both a online version and a version you can install if desired to your personal computer. And i love how they offer a free version for those of us that don't need to do it all the time and who have basic needs.

I have not ran into anything that i didn't particularly like. It has worked flawlessly for what i need it for. It could be that if you have some advanced needs, that it would be good to research to see if these are possible. But for conducting a meeting where you'd like to do more than just talk and need to share a screen to keep people on the same page, this works great.

Heath
Account Manager in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The easiest and best video conferencing tool for screen share.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first heard of Join.me via a work colleague, I used to use Hangouts but now use Join.me almost exclusively. The only time I don't use Join.me is if a client or person I'm calling prefers another tool.

Very quick and easy to set up, even our clients who are not tech-savvy can easily log in and set up a screen share the very first time they use it. Join.me makes it very simple to swap between which party is presenting and also to add in different emails/phone numbers through-out the call.

I did find that it can lag a little bit when loading screens when you compare it to Google Hangouts or other similar tools, but it's a small price to pay when you consider the benefits of join.me. If you have a fast internet connection it should be completely fine, the lag is usually evident only if using hotspot with a mobile phone.

Sheila
Graphic Designer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You can customize the meeting ID and brand the meeting's background. I'm a sole practitioner so I don't need fancy integrations, but I know that the platform can be integrated with other programs. For people who conduct webinars, do presentations or meet across time zones, Join.me offers a great solution to having to travel. I've never had a problem with connections or glitches.

Join.me is easy to use and has a user friendly interface. You just provide your meeting guest with the meeting ID.They visit the Join.me website, plug that into the "join a meeting" window, and voila...you're in a virtual meeting together. From there, you can share your screen, record the meeting, and take control of the other person's computer (with their permission, of course!)

The Lite version doesn't allow you to stream web videos or record meetings, but for the price...I wouldn't complain too much.

Jordan
Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Simple and Effective Presentations

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Join Me makes it extremely easy to perform impromptu training sessions and provide support by quickly sharing screens.

I've used join.me for over 5 years and really enjoy how easy it is to start an online meeting. It is very simple to either send a participant a link, or tell them to visit join.me and enter in a code. I love that I can have a pre-defined code and not have to use a set of numbers.

join.me make is very easy to start a meeting and passing presenter control to a participant, however in order for the participant to share their screen they need to download the app. This is confusing to my non technical audience. I'd like the ability for participant to share their screens either without having to download the app, or require the app to join the meeting. Additionally, users have been confused when they visit join.me, sometimes it asks them to create an account.

Shahirah
Shahirah
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

The good and the bad

4,0 vorig jaar

This product is so easy to operate, as it can be launch from any web browser and the software is optional to be install. Hosting a weekly virtual meeting or joining a conference with this software is easy to do. I just need the code from the meeting host to be able to enter the meeting room and vise versa.

Join.Me lacks of manual guidance or video tutorial on how to using some of the feature correctly. This is very critical as not everyone is tech savvy and my client has many problem connecting to the video call and i had to guide them myself as there are no video tutorial that i can sent to them on how to operate the software.

Computer User Support in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Remote meetings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works very will with out the full cost like Cisco Webex. I don't have any issues with it.

I like that we can get up to 10 video feeds going at on time. That make it convenient for out size of company we can get all leaders on one meeting and not have to expose anyone to each other.

the white board is a little bit temperamental sometimes. Also there is differences between windows and mac layout and user interface that make end-user support interesting at times.

Amanda
Amanda
Project Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

JoinMe, the ideal solution to manage online meetings and video conferences.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Join Me, is a tool that provides a lot of benefits to its users, stressing that it is an ideal communication tool to manage online meetings and video conferences in high definition. In addition, Join Me is a totally free application, which makes it quite attractive, due to the great profitability it gives to those who wish to use such a wonderful tool. Join Me offers the possibility to chat and perform file transfers, as well as pause the video conferences and resume them at any time you want.

What I like most about Join Me, is that users can hold online meetings and video conferences in real time, achieving totally effective communication thanks to the excellent audio and video quality it offers. Join Me also provides a convenient and intuitive interface, which allows it to be used as simple, fast and totally safe.

The only thing I don't like about Join Me is that on certain occasions, when there are many online participants simultaneously, video conferencing tends to get slow, their audio and video quality decreases by significantly interrupting communication between the Users. Similarly, Join Me does not have audio support.

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Duitsland
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Finally online meetings done the way you expect them to be

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finally there it is. A Solution for online conferences, meetings, trainings you name it that does neither require you to install something which often you just can't) neither is a hassle to set up or join. For me this is the first time I have used a technical solution to do online training with parties outside of our company (that is to say which do not use our internal system) that worked just great. join.me is easy to use, technically solid and simple to use in a way that does get anyone (even the it adverse people) on board.

This simply works splendidly easy. We were invited to online training sessions via join.me and when I understood that I would have to spend many hours being remotely trained via a screensharing tool I my mood went sour as I remembered occasions of technical difficulties with the products I had known before using join.me. I was absolutely positively surprised. I found the join me invitation in my calendar invitation, clicked it an it worked like a charm. I just typed in my name and was connected to the training agent and my colleague as well. in parts it worked so well (no delay between image and audio transmission) that I sometimes almost forgot that this was an online session. In the beginning we used our phones for Audio but quickly switched to the integrated audio auf join.me after trying it out and finding it just simply amazing. In case I would have to point out one thing which I liked the most I'd say it was the smooth, easy and straight forward way of using it. This simply is a tool which does a dedicated job and does it focused, remains simple to use and worked for us like a charm.

Switching from phone to integrated audio was a small roadbumb in the overall fantastic user experience. We had to fiddle around a bit and other web applications I had used for playing back sound before the meeting started (actually listening to music via youtubemusic) seemed to interfere (mac osx 10.14.1) while open in another tab. After finding this out and closing all tabs that might mingle with the audio everything went fine.

Cx Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great for screen to screen training!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it was an extremely helpful tool that saved me a lot of time training my new hires, instead of needing them to come in person to my office and having them sit right next to me going over things was tough because i had cramp space, after using join.me i can schedule multi people throughout the day have all my docs ready and programs opened and just review it with them- my employees also really liked this because they were able to train at the comfort of their own home, especially mostly they're in field. so orientation and training was crucial cause after that they don't work in office, so being able to utilize our software was important and they learn all that during the join.me session i'd schedule with them. haven't failed me once :)

I really liked the function of the screen to screen sharing option along with mouse control no limited to only one of us. both parties in the chat can use it. this made my life so much easier when i was training my new employees for orientation and training regarding softwares we use or reviewing documents and forms together. a lot of my employees were more of a visual so handing them a manual didn't cut it for them as to when i can speak and show them what i'm talking about over a screen to screen conference call & if we don't have a mic on our computer there's also the chat option so made it helpful, or we just call over the phone as we review over the computer.

it was a bit harder to install for my older employees since they weren't as tech savy, they always had a problem sharing their screen on their side of the computer, i think it was an installation or start up program. i kept running into this issue.

Client Success/Salesforce Admin in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Simple, easy to use conferencing software.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even though Hangouts conferencing is free, most of our users prefer join.me because of how simple it is to use.

Of all the popular conferencing software available such as GoToMeeting, Bluejeans from Adobe, and Zoom, in my experience, join.me is the easiest to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate, especially when you're screen sharing and giving presenter roles to another user is . We use the Pro edition which allows you to invite 50 participants and 10 webcam streams, but I've never had more than 10 callers on a line. I've never had any complaints over voice quality. I also like how you're able to personalize and rename your conference room, e.g. join.me/yourname. This makes it easy when trying to coordinate large calls.

Although this is reasonably priced, there are free conferencing tools available like Google Hangouts which allow you to invite up to 150 participants and up to 25 video calls.

Web Designer & Education Consultant in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Simple screen sharing software that just works!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a software salesperson, I use join.me on a daily basis to allow multiple people to see my screen as I perform product demonstrations. It's easy to use, and I can set up a screen share in a matter of seconds which cuts down on the prep time needed for demonstrations and lightens my workload. Overall, a great piece of software.

The best thing about join.me is that it's simple. Not only is it very easy to install and setup, but it is also very easy for users to join a screen share on any device with just a link. Even the most non-tech savvy people will be able to figure it out.

It can get a little pricey on a subscription. Also, every time after I finish a screen share session, join.me asks if I have 5 seconds to upgrade to a new version. That's fine, but why does it do that EVERY single time? I suspect that even when I do click upgrade and it restarts the program, the updates are not going through properly. It's difficult to believe that there would be an update multiple times a day, every day of the week. If that really is the case, their development team must be on top of things!

Peter O
Peter O
Life Business Division Manager in Kenia
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Join.Me is out of this world when it comes to online meetings.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Join.Me has been remarkably fascinating. It provides the most contending online meetings services with quality video and audio qualities.

I like the simplicity of Join.Me and the intuitiveness of the user interface always makes it easy for one to access it during online meetings. The hugh definition video quality and super clear audio makes it a suitable tool for conferencing as the communications are clear and no distractions at all. It has very effective security and privacy features which helps ensure safe and private communications. The instant chatting feature makes it easy to message meeting attendees either as group or privately making communications faster.

Using Join.Me for online meetings has been a very satisfying experience and i have nothing that i have disliked in it.

Salim
Salim
Non Executive Director in Kenia
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

A high-end online meetings platform with a user-friendly interface

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Join.Me provides the best experience when it comes to online meetings. With excellent features like HD video, crystal clear audio and others, it helps streamline our online communications experience.

Join.Me has a very intuitive and user-friendly user interface (UI) which is easy to get along with even for first time users. This ease of usability played a crucial role towards its success in our organization as everyone was able to use it instantly. The HD video and crystal clear audio offered during meetings allows everyone to clearly capture whatever is discussed with not interruptions. The meeting recording feature works fantastically and helps keep a record of meeting conversations for later referencing.

Join.Me is a very useful online meetings platform and there is basically nothing to like least.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Maleisië
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Remote support and video conference

5,0 vorig jaar

Join.me gives a great tools for video conference and the connection is really smooth thus making the video and audio quality better than other software.

There are some bugs with the audio. The mute button is not quickly responding when i click it, and have delayed of 3-5 second before it responding.