Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ConvertKit

E-mailmarketingsoftware voor makers die voorwaardelijke content voor verschillende soorten abonnees ondersteunt.

Meer informatie over ConvertKit

It's really easy to create email campaigns and to use tags to create workflows for automation. For one client, their whole membership site is ran by convertkit integration.

Beoordelingen van ConvertKit

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ConvertKit heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 199 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ConvertKit eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (199)

Laura
Laura
Owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Convert to ConvertKIt

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a convert! And, I recommend it to everyone who wants to grow a list.

I think the tech support is the most helpful feature. The tutorials are great. And if I can't make something work, I send an email to support describing my problem/question and they send back step-by-step instructions for fixing the problem!!! The response time is very quick, often in a few hours - I think this is super responsive. Also, when you change to ConvertKit from another platform they migrate all your contacts with tags! So you don't have to be super tech proficient and concentrate on the content of your message, not the tech behind your message! I changed platforms because I wanted to create a 30-day email series that was evergreen, meaning any time someone signs up, they start at the beginning of the series. My old platform could not do this without a substantial cost upgrade. I had this up and running the day after my contacts were transferred!

I had a little trouble figuring out how to customize the text at bottom of my emails, the update subscriber info and unsubscribe. I got it figured out but it took me an hour or so.

Monica
Executive Director in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ConvertKit saves time, effort and money. Check it out.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience. There is a bit of a learning curve when you first start, but CK is a powerful email marketing tool with loads of customizations and automations that make it worth the time to learn it.

CK allows me to tag my subscribers so easily which then allows me to send customized content to each set of subscribers. I also love the email templates that make my weekly emails easy to complete. The extensive library of training resources are SO helpful when I have a question.

CK is pretty technical so you have to have more of a systems/logistical brain to use it. If you're used to drag/drop, point/click, you may be a little intimidated by parts of CK. It all works well but requires a bit more technical skill that I needed for Constant Contact. It's totally worth it for me though!

Yasmin
Mindfulness Life Coach in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ConvertKit is Great for Email Marketing.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Brilliant! I would highly recommend ConvertKit. Customer service is great, they are quick to reply and really helpful. Lots of choice of landing pages and the ability to customise/ brand your emails.

I like the feature that I can easily create a lead magnet, collect emails and names and connect it to a follow-up email campaign. Their customer service and training videos are always on point.

I seem to lose a few subscribers from my sequences somewhere along the line 🤷🏻‍♀️ other than those few who unsubscribe.

Amy
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Lots of quirks, customer service is awful

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's an ok tool. A lot of the glitches have cost me money (i.e. sending coupons to my list and excluding purchasers... only to find out prior purchasers still received the email). I've had requests for "discounts" from people who have received these emails after purchasing a product at full price. They are not happy. When people get stuck in sequences they go "cold"... then I end up sending a reengagement sequence before removing from my list and these people get very mad too... they have been expecting to hear from me and think that I don't send to my list regularly. Overall I really feel like just a number to ConvertKit. They don't care about my business and charge a FORTUNE. I think this product has hurt my business, cost me money and soured my reputation. In my opinion if they are charging such a premium price it really should be top notch and this really falls short in a lot of ways. I really wish I thought long and hard before signing up with them as it's going to be a NIGHTMARE to switch. I feel really "stuck" with using them and it's such a nightmare to manage at this point.

I like the features this has - the visual automations are great. It gives you the ability to customize how your subscribers will go through your funnel. The forms are easy to create relatively easy to set up.

The system is really quirky. I often times get people "stuck" in my funnel where they opt out of a sequence and then are just sitting in an automation. It gets really frustrating trying to troubleshoot all of the scenarios and errors that can happen. Overly complex to deal with. I've noticed that certain things that should just work need special attention... like moving to the next part of an automation sequence when leaving another. Or "rules" you don't remember making end up messing up other tags or segments. There's literally no way to troubleshoot this stuff on your own the information is just not available so you'd have to go through every individual subscriber to see how they got stuck or got sent an email they shouldn't. If you're looking for support... GOOD LUCK. This is the worst support I've had. They have a chat and you get switched from person to person over the course of multiple days. They sometimes send an email with the support details, and if you reply to that apparently the chat people don't receive it. I've repeated myself over the course of 5 days now and still can't get anyone to understand the issue.... let alone apologize for a mistake that looks like a glitch in their system. I've asked for a manager and the people on the chat just ignore that. There's no phone number to call. It's like talking to a brick wall. I also don't like that there's very little you can do to customize emails. You really can't design them in any way.

Arthur
Arthur
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Good job

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Convert Kit prioritizes user experience, especially evident in its automation features. The platform provides easily configurable automation sequences, enabling businesses to streamline their communication workflows. Whether it's welcome sequences or targeted follow-ups, Convert Kit simplifies the automation process, saving time and guaranteeing a personalized experience for subscribers.

Convert Kit provides an assortment of aesthetically arresting and impeccably devised templates tailored to diverse industries and objectives. These templates transcend mere visual allure; they boast a heightened level of adaptability, enabling users to seamlessly harmonize them with their brand identity.

Nothing really. In rare cases where users face challenges, Convert Kit's customer support is highly praised for being responsive and effective. The support team is always available to help with any queries or technical issues, ensuring users can fully leverage the platform's benefits without unnecessary disruptions.

Amber Rose
Amber Rose
Blogger in VS

Best Email Marketing Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ConvertKit has been the best email marketing software I've used. Even though there are free products, start with ConvertKit. You'll make the switch eventually so just start here.

My favorite feature of ConvertKit is how thorough everything is. For example, there are multiple ways to accomplish your goal, which means you can chose a method that works for you and be successful. The metrics feature is amazing - you always know if your emails were received well from your subscribers. I love the ability to have a series, to test your headlines, and to understand the analytics. The BEST feature is the tagging feature. You can have multiple businesses, lists, and passions but still use ONE product. Just use the tagging feature to give your subscribers identifying tags and you can send them curated emails based on what you know about them. I have used Aweber and Mailchimp - ConvertKit is best.

Sometimes the software can have a learning curve. There are robust features (which make the price VERY worth it), but knowing how to use everything can be challenging . There is a lot to remember. Yes, they have templates and guides and support, but it's still a bit to learn.

Justin
Marketing Coach in VS

Great For New Teams

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd give ConvertKit another try because I think the platform itself is great and they've likely added a lot of features and clarity since I worked with them.

ConvertKit has a lot of great features out of the box. From the visual builder to the double opt-in, the platform was easy to use. I especially liked the onboarding process–it kept me engaged and on track to win.

ConvertKit was fantastic for most things but I found some of the user views to be somewhat unintuitive. I didn't know what I was looking–are these contacts still subscribed? Are they subscribed but not confirmed? Who's my actual audience?

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great choice for email marketing

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched to ConvertKit because we needed a more powerful email marketing tool. ConvertKit is the industry standard, and I feel like our email marketing system is much more professional after switching.

I like that the audience can click a link within an email and be automatically segmented. It is also easy to create new broadcasts (emails), and ConvertKit recently added the ability to have saved brand colors, so changing the font and button colors is simple.

ConvertKit isn't as "pretty" (or image-based) as some platforms; however, I'll take deliverability over pretty emails any day. It's also a little overwhelming to learn what everything means in ConvertKit, but once you become familiar with the wording and where things are, it's easy to accomplish what needs to be done.

Ana
Lawyer in Filipijnen
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

ConvertKit Review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's good. I have recommended this software to friends.

It's very user-friendly and it offers many templates.

I usually use ConvertKit in creating landing pages and I think it's good but it has its limitations when it comes to customizing.

LaMeshia
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Is it really for creatives?

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When I first used Convertkit to create a simple landing page it was fantastic. Over time I have become accustomed to creating and Convertkit is not for me anymore.

Convertkit boasts that the platform is specifically for creators. I am not sure it is. It is a great templated platform for people who know nothing about CRM or email lists. They can grow on this channel.

I do not like that the landing pages are not customizable. I can't change or insert fields.

Marie
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I have two ConvertKit accounts, because they work so well!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Most likely, I'll stick with ConvertKit for the long haul. They've got enough features to cover my basic needs - considering it's only myself and maybe a VA here and there, even if I had more bells and whistles, it's likely I wouldn't have the bandwidth to take advantage of them. So, ConvertKit has fit my needs perfectly and their customer service is exceptional!

I migrated to ConvertKit in 2016 and have never had a problem with their service being down. I love how reliable they are! Once you get the lay of the land, ConvertKit is real easy to use too. Their software is straight forward and can do a ton for the low-cost compared to Ontraport and Infusionsoft.

A lot of my friends have been moving to Active Campaign, because they say AC has more analytic features than CK. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I do wish I could have better data from CK on best days and time of day my emails are being received. I wish I could see which email subject lines are working best for me. I wish I could have an overview calendar of what was previously sent rather than having to thumb back page after page. I wish that ConvertKit's email templates were easier to use -- I don't know coding and had a designer help me out.

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Powerful email marketing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, ConvertKit is a great option for bloggers or small business owners who want to make the most of their email marketing efforts. I've used several providers over the years and ConvertKit is currently my top choice.

The automation features that involve tagging subscribers and setting up sequences allow for a lot of potential. There are many ways to deliver highly-targeted emails to your subscribers with ConvertKit.

The starting price of $29 per month is higher than most competitors. As your email list gets bigger and you move into higher-priced plans, ConvertKit's pricing is more on par with competitors, but the starting price is definitely high compared to some of the other options.

Michiyo
business owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Industry-leading deliverability is true

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am happy with Convertkit. It is easy to use, and I like its landing page templates.

I have used several different e-mail marketing platforms besides Convertkit and so far, I am impressed with their deliverability. The open rate is higher with Convertkit than the ones with other platforms. They also have blog articles, tutorial/webinars and how-to guides. Those are very helpful for people who are not familiar with e-mail marketing yet.

They have a free plan but you can not use the "Automated funnels & sequences" feature with the free plan. I wish they had more features for the free plan.

Hailey
Owner in Canada
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for Email Marketing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ConvertKit is allowing me to learn about email marketing at my own pace with helpful resources and tools to start and grow my email list.

I'm new to email marketing so I like that ConvertKit offers a free version for your first 1000 subscribers. This makes it easier to test them out and learn more about starting, growing, and marketing to your subscriber list. They have pre-made email templates or you can create your own. You can customize colours, etc. to match your branding. You can also tag subscribers to control what emails you send them. You can keep track of where your subscribers signed up as well which is helpful to know.

Nothing so far but I'm still a relatively new user so I haven't tested out all of the features, etc. available.

Sanket
Customer service in India
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ConvertKit Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm not new to email marketing, but I tried ConvertKit and didn't stick with them. I found their foundation to be overwhelming and unwieldy, and I could have done without the way the letters to my supporters seemed. The messages are straightforward. As a web-based business coach for ladies with administration-based firms, I don't need to waste time figuring out how to use an email promoting stage that I'm paying for, and I also believe that my words should stand out. ConvertKit performs neither of these things for me.

The most accommodating aspect, in my opinion, is the technical help. The practice exercises are excellent. Furthermore, if I am unable to make something work, I send an email to support expressing my concern/question, and they respond with step-by-step instructions for resolving the issue!!! The response time is really fast, typically within a couple of hours - I believe this is extremely responsive. Furthermore, when you switch from another stage to ConvertKit, they migrate all of your contacts with labels! So you don't need to be very tech savvy; instead, focus on the substance of your message rather than the technology behind it! I changed stages because I needed to create an evergreen 30-day email series that anyone could access at any time.

The implementation is essential; it continuously resembles a beta delivery. The structures aren't as responsive as they claim; things appear fantastic on their page and then on view, but when distributed, you have to tinker with them to get them to work. When I first needed to contact their help desk, their email module was causing'malware' alerts on my site with Avast, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily task records than with resolving the issue. This was eventually resolved; I accept that it could have been in Avast's hands, but this issue lasted fourteen days in convertkit's hands. I then got a list of 5 enquiries for which I had received a response.

Mia
owner in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Convertkit is my email service provider. Here's why...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Like most brand new online entrepreneurs I started off with Mailchimp which is free. As I grew my list and my marketing techniques I needed something more robust with more options to segment out my list (not really done with the free platforms). I now have so many sequences and segments that are completely automated and my list has been actively growing. ConvertKit is "customer-based" instead of "list-based" meaning that I can send emails out to specific people who have taken specific actions rather than emailing an entire list of people reglardless of their actions and losing subscribers by sending irrelevant emails to the wrong people. Each subscriber is tagged based on a link they clicked, a form they subscribed through (freebie), a purchase they made from me, and SO much more. I even have tags set up when I'm running a webinar to see who watched the whole thing, who didn't show up at all, and who watched the replay. There are just so many options.

This is not an intuitive software initially- especially if you're coming from a list-based provider like Mailchimp. There will be mistakes and there will be a learning curve. But that comes along with running a business. Luckily, the chat and email customer service is generally pretty active and helpful. I've used them a lot.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing tool for Content Creators

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: ConvertKit is a great tool for email marketing. It does what I need it to do and let's me create attractive campings, landing pages and newsletters.

There are a lot of things to love about ConvertKit. It's easy to understand and you can get started quite quickly. The tool has good segmentation, automations, and confirmation emails. Also the email builder works really well!

The thing I like least is the pricing. If you're just starting out, the price can be a bit high depending on the amount of subscribers.

Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting, 2-10 werknemers

I don't know why we bothered with any other service. ConvertKit outpaces the rest.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Constant free trainings. Customer service is amazing. The conferences! The community! The entire company leadership, values and constant striving to improve.

It's hard to come up with much I don't love about CK. Integration with Teachable is challenging because Teachable uses one field for first and last name, so it doesn't automatically parse them out. Not CK's fault, tho.

Jacob
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Convertkit is a solid email marketing platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with convertkit has been positive. I use it everyday so I'm very familiar with it and it gets the job done.

My favorite thing about convertkit are the easy to setup email automations. The visual builder makes it intuitive and clean.

My least favorite part of convertkit are the email sequences. When you create long email sequences you have to continually scroll up and down. This should be fixed.

Brandon

E-mail Marketing Made Simple

5,0 4 jaar geleden

ConvertKit helps focus on conversions -- it's right there in the name. But I love how simply everything is laid out. How easy it is to set up complex, multi-step automations, and the hordes of integrations it carries. Works with everything in my Tech Stack, and that's saying a lot.

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I love using ConvertKit.

Mike
Founder in Denemarken

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best email softwares for newsletters

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent!

This software nails it down for what founders and small businesses need for effective newsletters. Not only was it incredibly easy to get started and set up, the templates and education provided by the founder was very useful. One of the best email softwares I have used.

I have nothing much to criticize about the software.

Tyneisha
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Automation Email Software, But Expensive

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been able to monetize my email list with ConvertKit and that's helped to aid in my growth.

I needed an easy to use email software that could provide automation so I signed up for ConvertKit and have been very impressed so far. My favorite thing is the layout and organization structure that allows me to compartmentalize my lists.

Even though it is very feature rich, I do find the basic plan to still be somewhat too expensive. Maybe if I had a larger list I could better justify the price.

Sabih
Sabih
Founder in Pakistan
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect email marketing tool for beginners

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ConvertKit is perfect for small businesses, bloggers, and affiliate marketers. You can do pretty much anything with ConvertKit in terms of email automation, list building, and more. If you can afford it, go for it.

I used ConvertKit for less than a year and the experience had been awesome. I switched to ConvertKit from MailChimp. Though ConvertKit isn't as feature-rich as MailChimp but it is a perfect email automation software for anyone who is looking to take control of the email marketing. There are quite a few things that I liked about ConvertKit. 1. Extremely easy-to-use. Compared to other email marketing tools that I have used, ConvertKit is one of the easiest to use. 2. If you haven't worked with email, autoresponders, campaigns, rules, etc. ConvertKit is your best bet because it offers you with every feature that you need as a beginner. 3. You can integrate ConvertKit with several third-party tools which is great. 4. It offers you with smart ways to monetize your list.

Here are a few things that ConvertKit lacks. 1. It is expensive as compared to most of the other marketing tools in the market. 2. Their form needs more work. It is too basic with limited features. 3. Lack of landing page builder is another downside. You will need a separate landing page builder tool that will cost you money.

Casey
Owner/ Head Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Email Marketing Made Easy

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nothing but the best. I came for email campaigns and email marketing, but have stayed for the constant innovation and simple ease of use from the platform.

There are ample resources and education available to use this platform. My background is not in marketing or email marketing, but the education that ConvertKit has available has allowed me to optimize the service and makes me feel like I am getting real value from this product.

Nothing. Seriously, nothing. Since I have had ConvertKit as a part of my business (over 2 years), they have only innovated the product and added more features (most recently creator profiles and product integration) that I actually am exploring downsizing OTHER services that I use to see if I can just use ConvertKit for everything digital.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Liked it from the start, pricing could be restructured

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I moved to ConverKit from aWeber and I also tested a few others. ConverKit wins, mostly because of good user experience solutions.

Convertkit is easy to use and has the features other autoresponders lacked or failed to implement them properly. You can tag subscribers here and send emails based on different conditions which will automatically apply. The other great benefit is that you don't pay for subscribers/emails that stopped opening emails and basically are "ghosts", and you don't pay for those that are unsubscribed but remained in database. Third good thing is that they are constantly working on implementing small new things or improving the tool by adding features, while competition does not change much in their solutions.

I would like the pricing to be structured differently. Just a 10% lower would make big difference when comparing to competition. Then it would be 'more for the same price'. They offer discounted yearly subscription so that's something. If your list doesn't earn you much it won't pay for costly membership.