Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Office 365 Timesheet App reviews

Over Office 365 Timesheet App

Oplossing voor urenregistratie waarmee bedrijven de werkuren van werknemers kunnen volgen, ontwerpworkflows kunnen beheren, goedkeuringen kunnen verlenen en meer.

Meer informatie over Office 365 Timesheet App

It is user friendly, we can get it started with minimal training overheads, very low management overheads.

I have currently not experienced any challenges with the app.

Beoordelingen van Office 365 Timesheet App

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Office 365 Timesheet App heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 927 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Office 365 Timesheet App eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (927)

Assistant sales manager in Egypte
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 11-50 werknemers

More functions, more possibilities

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the Office 365 Timesheet App seems to be a good option for businesses that are looking for an easy-to-use, cloud-based time tracking app.

The app is cloud-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere, on any device, The app offers a variety of reporting features that can be used to track time usage, billable hours, and productivity.

The interface can be confusing and not very user-friendly, especially for those who are not familiar with the Office 365 platform.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best Time Tracker application for Resource Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is very awesome as resource management is very easy. Reports are available on the go.

Easy creation of task and projects. Employees can submit their daily work to the application which will help the managers to track the resources. Easy approval flow after the submission of the daily work. As few users are still working with Internet Explorer and this app is 100% compatible with 0 defects. Mobile apps are also available for android and ios

Not as such. But improving the user interface will be a great. Needs some guidelines to share the data with other applications.

Badriah
Manager in Tanzania
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Office 365 Timesheet App

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking for more cost arrangements of screen work for field laborers, since we have countless them are out and about. We saved time by not driving starting with one site then onto the next one to punch in.

By and large I am happy with my revel in and it does what it wants to do as it ought to accompany none issues. This product program gives various abilities that permits endeavor tune the time spends on unambiguous exercises. It further develops work force efficiency and smooth to get ready errands. I like each progression I like it is in sync with time ex-exchange a couple of sheets are troublesome anyway I truly like it completely really. Generally, I were fulfilled of my revel in and its precision.

I even have as of now presently not gifted any requesting circumstances with the application. Permit is a touch steeply-evaluated for new businesses. Here is in like manner no cell adaptation. I don't have something that I despise roughly this application. It is pretty steeply-valued and work force had been in the first place exceptionally awful around execution.

Chad
Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Everyone needs

4,0 3 maanden geleden

I have some employees that don’t come to store and it’s a great communication tool.

I don’t have a lot of bad things to say about it.

Karem eldeen
Master in Egypte
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

Good and easiest

Opmerkingen: Good

Very good application and very useful for tracking

Nice to working on this application because my work is hard without the application

ammar
filmmaker in Egypte
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

The best deal

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has excellent features where we can break down the tasks, and team members can fill their logs

It's simple to create small task on the office 365 timesheet app. Receiving daily reminders to complete timesheets in 365 Timesheet is one thing I appreciated about it.

There is nothing to dislike about it, but there could be more user-friendly UI and report-extracting criteria

Muhammad
Electronic Research engineer in Pakistan
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Straight forward and kind review of office 365 timesheet

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use as it saves the data regularly on daily basis More Practical as you can modify the previous sheets More useful in such a way you can enlist billable and nonbillable task keep you updated using flags

its high price makes it challenging for new user there must be a simple guide video or lecture, I think its not yet there must be coupons for discounts.

Sales Manager in Egypte
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

time and staff

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A very nice and interesting experience. I learned a lot of important things. Thank you

time and staffOne of the most important factors for the success of officr 365

The reality is that everything is very beautiful and very cooperative, but if he chooses something, he will not move freely

kamel
manager in Egypte
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Office 365 Timesheet App review

4,0 3 maanden geleden

it is an easy and fast program that can be simply taught to the team

Geremia
Program manager in Slowakije
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

The perfect software for time tracking

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience was good as the experimce of my colleagues I used this software for long time and it is a must have to organize your daily work properly

I have been using timesheet for long time in my org and the software was abslutely useful and well organized

Sometimes the updates were not very often and with few bugs

Osman
Biologist in Oekraïne
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

Why Office 365?

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Microsoft Office 365 is an enhanced version of Office 2016. A subscription-based service that aims to improve user experiences even more. Designed for corporate customers, Office 365 is highly suitable for use by both small and large businesses. By adding many new features to Office 2016, it manages to increase cloud options and communication possibilities. In this article, you can find 2 reasons why Office 365, which has more than 180 million monthly users today, is so popular. 1. Cloud Features When you become an Office 365 subscriber, you are offered 1 TB of cloud storage. This applies no matter which plan you sign up for. With 1 TB of storage, you can back up your files, share documents, and edit content anywhere with an Internet connection. It also integrates seamlessly with programs such as OneNote, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, being specifically designed to work with Microsoft tools. Another feature of Office 365 that makes a difference in corporate service is that different users can work on a file at the same time. Together and simultaneously, teams can enter information, edit documents and work, or browse teammates' work. 2. Works on All Types of Devices As technology progressed, we started to run our business not only from our computers, but also from our phones and tablets. A very good feature of Office 365 is that it can be used on all types of devices.

The price is quite affordable, but a little more discount can be applied for the international exchange rate.

Ahmed
we can help you in anything in Egypte
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

great

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: i have a 5 years experience with Office 365

word and PowerPoint excel and the searching tools

PowerPoint and word they are so great apps that i use it

Phelelani
Self Employed in Zuid-Afrika

Office 365 timesheet app evaluations

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If being organized is your puppy peeve, then 365 timesheet may be your own home maintaining. Linking calendars, emails and documents is simple and simple. It's miles very clean to send an immediately message to teams or send an email to a set inside my enterprise.

It’s also available to each person all around the global. It is able to also assist exchange your lifestyles if you are critical about it.I like the truth that it's miles very clean to use, as well as it is quite clean for me to train a person else on how to have interaction with the software.Utilization of the software program over time has helped me manipulate time running with word excel and energy factor. I just like the reality that’s it’s clean to apply and patron pleasant.Therefore the software is real absolute good to be use wold wild.

Occasionally the frequency of the notifications can be anxious, however you or the administrator can change that through settings. License is a bit pricey for startups. Right here is likewise no cell model. Allow is rather pricey for new groups. Here is additionally no versatile variation.

Gazi shah md sogir
Self employment in Bangladesh

Office 365 Timesheet App Reviews

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were searching for more expense solutions of monitor work for field workers, because we have a large number of them are on the road. We saved time by not having to drive from one site to another one to punch in.

Overall I am satisfied with my revel in and it does what it desires to do as it should be with none issues. This software program gives numerous capabilities that allows enterprise tune the time spends on specific activities. It improves personnel productiveness and smooth to prepare tasks. I like each step I like it is in step with time ex-trade a few sheets are difficult however i really like it thoroughly truly. Overall, I were satisfied of my revel in and the accuracy of it.

I even have presently now no longer skilled any demanding situations with the app. License is a touch steeply-priced for startups. Here is likewise no cellular version. I do not have some thing that I dislike approximately this app. It is pretty steeply-priced and personnel had been to begin with very bad approximately implementation.

James
Self Employed in VS

Office 365 Timesheet App Reviews

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company was shopping around for more cost effective ways to track time for field workers - A lot of associates on the road. It saved them time from driving to one location to another just to punch in.

I enjoy what the software does and have no issues. This software program has numerous functions that allow organizations the time for exceptional activities. It improves personnel productiveness while it arranges tasks. I like each step and it is consistent with time changes. Some sheets are difficult, however, I truly love it thoroughly. Overall, I am satisfied and enjoy the accuracy of the software.

I presently have not experienced any problems with the software, however the software license is a bit highly-priced for startups and there is no mobile version as far as I know. Also, my personnel were initially negative about the new software implementation, however, we plugged away and finally made progress. But, it took longer than I anticipated it would.

Ramon
Owner in Spanje
Administratie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Pros and cons of the timesheet

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It assists us with following the time spends on various tasks. This expands our efficiency. Send the updates generally like how much work has done and how much left. Administrator can without much of a stretch track the Progress of our chips away at various undertakings.

Utilizing the accounting page to follow the time is normally the highest point of-mind pick of any organization that necessities or wills to carry out a participation or usefulness global positioning framework.

Presumably the most exceedingly awful impediment of bookkeeping page time following is reality that it consumes additional time and exertion than it shows up from the start. One necessities to keep in mind about beginning the clock, counting time, entering the information to the bookkeeping page, and conveying explanations on it.

Mohamed
Agricultural engineer in Saoedi-Arabië
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good app 👌

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Very good app for everyone who want to develop his business

I love the simple things in the app so good

Hanadi
PMP student in Saoedi-Arabië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Project technology

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The office 365 timesheet app is a time tracking and timesheet management tool that can help streamline project management and improve project outcomes. Overall, the Office 365 timesheet app can be a useful tool for organisation and teams that need to tack time spent on project, manage resources, and generate accurate invoices. However, its usefulness may vary depending on the specific needs of the organization and the features and customization options required.

The Office 365 timesheet app is a powerful tool for time tracking and timesheet management that can be used to track time spent on project's manage resources and generate invoices .

One potential limitation of the Office 365 timesheet app is that it may not offer as many features and customization options as some other dedicated time tracking and timesheet management tools. Additionally , the app may require some level of technical proficiency to set up and use effectively , which could be a barrier for some users.

Muhammad Yasir
Sales Manager in Pakistan
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

Good but not the best

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's satisfactory but there is more room to improve the software.

Easy to use, low pricing, compatible with other office softwares.

Frequent Bugs and glitches, more options should be include in free version

Ahmed
assistant professor in Egypte
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

positive impact of Office 365 Timesheet App

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it was a good experience with Office 365 Timesheet App. no time setup, ease to use, excellent interface. Tasks are as easy as walking on ground floor to be tracked. excellent sharing and communication with collogues, employees. Reports very helpful and easy to analyze. finally, it is a great tool for managing and tracking my time.

Setup as a piece of cake.going forward with multitasks and functions as rapid as Motorcycle.time tracking, reporting, communication, integration and time saving with money saving through plenty features.

needs more cheerful interface. more integration with Google apps, drive. free trial needs to be proposed for longer duration, or offers for price downsizing.

Umapathy
Self employed in Maleisië

Office 365 Timesheet App Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us with following the time spends on different errands. This grows our proficiency. Send the updates commonly like how much work has done and how much left. Executive can without a very remarkable stretch track the progress of our works on different endeavors.

Generally I am content with my experience and it does what it needs to do precisely with no issues. This product offers a few highlights that assists association with following the time spends on various exercises. It further develops workers efficiency and simple to arrange assignments.

I have as of now not encountered any difficulties with the application. Permit is somewhat costly for new businesses. Here is additionally no versatile variant.

Saurabh
Partner in India
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

One of ther greatest App I have ever used

Opmerkingen: Earlier when I started my company I
Used to gather every employees in my office for the same thing now i can do on a app..
And that time it was very difficult to arrange everyone's comfortable time and area that costed me so much but after using this app i can do everything i was doing manually by just sitting in my office that is the best thing...and time management was done very beautifully and we are completing projets in less time and so much time is saved which helped me as a channel partner and employees are happy too.and we are doing great with this app

The most important thing in any company is the projects and theri time management. Progress of a company is totally dependent on projects done in less time so this app helps us to examine originally that how much time we are taking to do different parts of project and each and every employees connected with each other and as a channel partner I can analyse every data with so much ease that is itself is so time saving and it's features of tracking is excellent.we can say that thia app is also our channel partner as it helping us to do tasks on time and analyse our progress.one of the best partners of our company is office 365

There are no such cons but one thing that is subscribtion fee...you can manage that like one time payment or because limited duration irritate us every month

Zeyad
production engineer in Egypte
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

My opinion on using the Office program

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: An excellent experience characterized by accuracy, careful analysis and accuracy of use

The Office 365 Timesheet app is a great tool for streamlining your company's time tracking routines. It makes it easy for you to monitor employee hours, project status, and other important data to run a successful company.

Sometimes the program makes a slight lag, but it will be resolved soon

aya
Co-C.E.O in Marokko
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Office 365 Timesheet App Review

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this app really helped me run my small business better. I definitely recommend it to anyone who runs a small business.

First of all, this app is verry easy to use. Moreover, it offers a lot of features that can help with many things such as: employee hours, businesses track, projects, setting up automatic reminders, exporting data to other tools... In addition, it works on both desktop and mobile devices, this amazing feature has helped me a lot tracking my business anytime and anywhere.I definitely recommend this app to anyone who runs a small business.

Personnaly, i didn't find any issues using it, it is verry practical and easy to use.

Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Review office 365

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Increase productivity by saving time and getting work done easily

I liked it Very easy and Facilitate communication between colleagues & Quickly Reports help me a lot of achievements in my work

It is difficult to ensure data protection when there is a lot of data