GlossGenius reviews

Over GlossGenius

All-in-one booking, marketing and payments app for teams and solopreneurs across the US.

Meer informatie over GlossGenius

Ease of use and that it is optimized for mobile. No need for a tablet or computer to finish your sale.

When an appointment is upcharged during service , the amount due is reverted back to the original booking causing the business to lose money.

Beoordelingen van GlossGenius

Waar voor je geld

GlossGenius heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 37 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (37)

Sorteren op

Heb je GlossGenius eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (37)

Kendall W.
Hairstylist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

GlossGenius is the best assistant!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: GG is my favorite tool for my business!

GG fully automates my business in an easy to access way, so I have time for myself and my clients still feel connected & fully supported. The features are customizable and simple to use. The company continues to update and grow based on real customer feedback. Plus my clients are continually complimenting my system!

GG is always updating and improving. Adjusting the gift card feature to be customizable would be helpful!

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and having more time for yourself! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this update will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from awesome beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Malary S.
Hairstylist in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Gloss is the BEST out there!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve been using this app for two years and don’t know how I ever got along without it. It has streamlined my business and makes booking and checking out clients so easy! It also helps me with the analytics of my business which is a game changer! I love Gloss and wish I had started it sooner!

I love Gloss for so many reasons, but mostly because it has changed my whole business for the better! I love the organization and the smooth booking process from start to finish!

Everything is amazing! Nothing really to complain about

4 maanden geleden

Hi Malary! We're so happy that GlossGenius was able to change your business for the better! We also love to hear that our analytics are doing their job! Excited to hear about more of your success in the future!

Zachery L.
salon owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

company who does not care what you have to say

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: the only things they care about is money...they only make new features or new things that only provide them wiht more money in their pocket.. they do not take your suggestions for impairments and new features unless they can make a lot of money with it.. if you want a company that will no longer just add features that simply help you out this is not the company for you.

I am so upset with company i am not even going to tell you all the things it can do lets skip right down what their failures in the con section

3 plus years using this app and they just don't care about you.. they say they do they say they listen they dont. I have friends who refuse to use this system because you cant control where people book appointments. unless you want move apts clients book all day and night long to a spot that best favors your schedule so you can maximize your day and profit. the person if you can reach them does not care she does not inform the people who do matter what you need the app to do.. I want to make it so thta clients can only book a all over color at 10am,12pm,2pm,4pm... why becuase my all over colors are are 2 hours long and i can get the most out of my this way.. instead pepole book at 1030.. now i have to move you to either 10 or 12... now i get a call of why did i do that i would rather have 1030... well if they di dnot even know that 1030 was an option then i would not even have this discussion. I can even explain to them how to do it.. I was one of the first 1 or 2 people to use them and spoke with developers on what features to add and they did within one day or two... now after 3 years of telling who ever this is that responds to message... the feature is still not done...

Jen H.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Look no further

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all it has been absolutely amazing. The transition was super easy and customer support helped with anything I needed.
I love that every main function a business could need is included in the price.

SMS reminders included, next day payout, customizable website, multimember calendar, confirmation texts for clients, absolutely the best customer support, amazing pos system

Would love a waiting list and if the calendar would stay open for all employees. Slight hassle to remember to check everyone’s calendar when it’s defaulted to whoever is logged on. Deposits would definitely be a great thing to have. Also, when booking clients during the same time, some times one of the appointments gets hidden behind another one.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Jen! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback with us. You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to share with you a few ways other professionals have accomplished this. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

Adrienne K.
Master Stylist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Booking Site Ever!!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tried other services and this one takes the cake! All-inclusive, User Friendly, Timesaving--need I say more!?

I love being able to check my analytics which update daily. My website is super user friendly, the reminder/confirmation texts and emails are time saving! I can see whether my client has confirmed or not so I am able to follow-up easily! The follow-up emails are amazing, they have a personal touch that I didn't even realize was happening at first, but my clients let me know how personal it felt to them.

There isn't anything I don't love! Seriously!

4 maanden geleden

Hi Adrienne! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're loving the platform! Our professionals' feedback such as yourself inspires us to strive more so we can give the best :) We appreciate you!

Fiorella C.
Salon owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My business wouldn’t be the same without it

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been rubbing my business smoothly And effectively with it. My clients LOVE using it and there’s nothing better than those to serve being the ones who ENJOY the experience from booking to checking them out after a service has been completed!

The ease of use! Also the community that comes with it! If we as hairstylist’s make a suggestion they listen and implement the suggestion!

Nothing! There’s literally nothing i have complaints about!

Ameryssa T.

Time saving!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best customer service and very aesthetically pleasing!

Time is money and this software has saved me SO much time! It’s like having an assistant who will schedule clients, remind me of my appointments, notes, and more! I love everything about this software!

I would love the ability to add photos to the notes.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Ameryssa! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're loving the platform! We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Savanna B.
Cosmetologist in VS

Why you need Gloss Genius in the beauty industry

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: the only thing I’m not satisfied with on gloss is a card on file for my clients, they need to put a card on with sufficient funds. Because if not I can’t charge a no show fee and that doesn’t protect me. And the tip screen is too small.

Gloss has so many great things about it, when I wanted to give it a shot I appreciated that they offer a free trial! It’s customizable to help reflect who you are and what your business is about. It’s very user friendly for clients and for the user! One of my fave things is the confirmation notifications clients get!

More customization is all I would ask to be different

4 maanden geleden

Hi Savanna! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform! Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss any input that you have for us :) We do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from awesome beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Britt R.
Hair dresser in VS

I love gloss

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s been wonderful and has made me more interested in caring for my buisness

gloss has made my life as a independent booth renter so much easier it helps run my biz smoothly

The only thing I don’t like is that on gift cards I can’t do specials

4 maanden geleden

Hi Britt! Thank you so much for your review- we absolutely value your feedback! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Latoya J.

Best Booking App Ever

Opmerkingen: Exceptional

I love the ease of booking. It's so easy for my clients. They love the app just as much as I do.

There's some things that could be added to make it better.

4 maanden geleden

Hi LaToya! Thank you so much for your review and for loving the ease to use the app! :) You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss any input that you have for us :)

Tatum V.
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great, but needs work.

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s been fine. Wouldn’t use again but for what it does offer, it’s great. Just lacking in so many areas that it doesn’t fit mine or a lot of the beauty industry needs. Which is a bummer being that it’s made for the beauty industry.

Pretty user friendly, good price, some decent features you can’t find elsewhere.

No option for selling packages. Have to enter them as retail but that messes with taxes come tax time. Could enter as a service but either way there’s no keep track of them and have to do it manually in notes. Very little options for editing messages that go out to clients. It automatically tells them to call to cancel/ reschedule. Some business don’t take calls and are online only. I’ve had to hire someone specifically to direct people to website to book/cancel/ reschedule. Option to reschedule can only be don’t after cancelling. Too many clients reaching out asking how to reschedule. Again I am paying someone to explain to them that they need to cancel first, and then reschedule. Some don’t want to cancel in the event the new time is not available. So they have to book new appt then remember to go back and cancel. Sometimes they don’t do so and I end up with a spot that could have been booked. I need to charge them for it but feel like I shouldn’t because honestly rescheduling and cancelling should be totally separate features. It is a great service but unfortunately lacks a ton of key features that would be extremely useful and make things easier for business owners. Super bummed but hoping I can find a service that can cater to beauty services more efficiently.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Tatum! Thank you so much for your review- we sincerely appreciate your insight and feedback here! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we would love the opportunity to discuss further. We appreciate you.

Candice W.
Salon Owner/Stylist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

The best and only software you’ll ever need.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

The community of support I’ve received. I’ve never felt alone as a solo entrepreneur.

Nothing!! The GlossGenius team works hard to make sure that what the users want, the users get. It makes running my business so easy.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and loving the community! Please do not hesitate to shoot us a note at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Heidy M.

Great Software, brilliant marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it so far.

I love love love how easy it is to use. Plus how easy it is to send emails and texts to your clients. I love that there is a pop up to rebook clients at the end of the service. No software is perfect and I think fhere are some features that could be added (like more than one employee or location and maybe website integration) but for the solo practioner it is amazing. Might be my favorite I have used so far b. Have to give it a little more time though. The customer service is top notch!!!!!! And I love that they send links for reviews after service and it is sooooo easy to share them for social media. And it is cute! No other booking companies have better looks. User friendliness is 5 stars

Can't add more than one location/provider. Would like packages option

Julicya B.

Make the switch

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I really love how it sends out client consent forms !my fave ! I like how i can customize it to my liking ! All my clients love the reminders they get ! It makes it so much easier for me instead of texting everyone and i love how it sends me my client notes before their appointments

It sends me my client notes sometimes too late

4 maanden geleden

Hi Julicya! Thank you so much for your review- we genuinely value your input! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. We appreciate your feedback! :)

Marissa K.
Studio owner/stylist in VS

A+ app

Opmerkingen: 100/10! I love being part of this community

It is soooo user friendly for the salon professional and client!

I wish it would alert you when a retail product inventory is low, or adding services during a service in the ticket. Split payment, easier to add or edit messages in emails/ texts

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad to see how much you love being part of the GlossGenius community! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this change will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from excellent beauty professionals such as yourself!

Angela B.
Stylist / Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gloss genius let’s me live my dream life .

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Gloss genius is my favorite thing in the whole world and I’m so excited that others not just in sola salons can use it . I can’t wait to see what greatness is to come . I’m so happy to be a part of gloss genius.

My white glove assistant is my saving grace . Get you one

I need to be able to access my booking link faster then the referral to the booking link .

Kayla N.
Hairdresser/Owner in VS
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Gloss Genius has changed my business!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Gloss genius has honestly transformed my business, I am busier, more booked, organized, and making more money as a stylist!

I love everything about this software but to me it’s the email and text reminders. I never have no shows resulting in more money in my pocket!

The only think I would like to add is possibly split payments, so if someone wants to pay with cash and a card, also checking out someone for just a product and not having to put all their info in.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Kayla! We love to hear that GlossGenius is putting more money in your pockets! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any questions you may have!

Lindsay R.

Review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

The aesthetics and no hidden fees are what I mostly like.

No deposit feature or online form option. It’ll be nice to have forms on here and be able to go back and looked through the forms on this app. It’ll also be nice to have a deposit button as well versus trying to make a way.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback! We genuinely value our professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this update will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Katherine M.
Owner/ Stylist in VS

Best for the Industry

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don’t have to be on my phone constantly booking or canceling.

Everything. Easy to use, client friendly, best features, cost effective.

No split payment option yet, other then that no complaints

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your positive remarks - we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the platform! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this change will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from excellent beauty professionals such as yourself!

Ashley F.
Salon Owner in VS
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GloodGenius is the ONLY way for beauty professionals!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it love it love it

This software is so wonderful for my small business! It literally guides you every step of the way. With appointment reminders, guest check out, inspirational quotes to cheer you on, this software has it all!!

I don’t like that you can’t add multiple services of the same kind in one click. Also the card information never saves if I add an appointment in same day and for to check out.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear that you're loving our features :) Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss how the saving card works! We value your feedback! :)

Lindsey D.
Global Marketing Coordinator in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Best Virtual Salon Assistant

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Customizable and user friendly. Customer support is top notch.

I would like to offer split payments for my clients.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad to see how much you love being part of the GlossGenius community! We truly value our professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Bri K.
Suite owner in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I love how it helps me in all aspects of my business

Nothing at all! This software is amazing! It’s helped me in so many ways!

4 maanden geleden

Hi Bri! Thank you so much for your review - we are so delighted to hear that you're loving the platform! Our professionals' feedback such as yourself inspires us to go far and beyond :) We appreciate you!

Haliann C.
salon owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: they were great untill i needed something to use for more stylists

i like how easy it is to use and how easy it is for clients to use

i dont like that only one person can be added to it and not multiple

Victoria P.
Master Esthetician/Media Makeup Artist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

The Beauty Pro's Choice

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The multiple features, education, and ease of usage.

Doesn't offer an Add-On feature during scheduling and doesn't have a full desktop option.

Joanna G.
owner/operator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best out there (as of 2018)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Texts, emails, b-day coupons.

So much goodness: it's an app-based scheduler. AMAZING customer service, whiteglove service where they import all your info. You can text notes about the service which will be texted back to you before the next time the client comes in. Payment processing WITHOUT the need for a swiper. Unlimited emailing. 100 texts for text-based marketing a month (can add-on more)

Not geared to massage therapists per-se but it's workable. Not as customizable as it could be (I can't change the text confirmation wording, i wish there were a better way to set up the service menue).