Outstanding system with brilliant customer service

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Terry L.
Organiser
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our enquiries are now responded to in real time at any time.
As we changed our system or our website Acobot changed with us.
We seemed to help new users better than previously.

Pluspunten: The ease of installation and the continuous help and assistance from the support staff, they went far beyond the norm and never had any qualms integrating our numerous requests.

Minpunten: The option to add additional languges, however, I understand these are already under development.

Acobot Makes You Money

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Lon S.
Ambassador (First Ever)
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Many customers and prospects came to my site before Acobot and left frustrated because they couldn't find something. I had no idea! Now, they either get the information they are looking for or I get their email address so I can help them and convert them into new customers. Acobot is worth every cent. It pays for itself everyday!

Pluspunten: It was very easy to install. The chatbot actually indexes your entire site to provide custom responses and links to pages and files. You can easily customize the chatbot icon. You get a complete transcript of every chatbot conversation. The chatbot continually asked for email so you can capture the lead. Acobot turns frustrated prospects into happy customers!

Minpunten: The main web dashboard needs some work, but you only use it when setting up.

An amazing bot

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Lucy W.
Web Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use. The chatbot automatically answers user questions based on the website. You even don’t need to teach it. Smarter than any other bots I ever tried. It brings more enquiries and lower bounce rates. I strongly recommend Acobot for every business who wants to grow online.

Minpunten: Acobot would be perfect if it supports languages other than English.

Easiest Wordpress Plugin Ever

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
Chief Executive Officer
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall has been great. Really terrific development team and customer service

Pluspunten: Easy to Use It learns your website and then answers questions about your products and services. We are optimizing our new website to work with this chatbot. Will report on our progress as our experience evolves. Customer service has been outstanding and again, the tool has been easy to operationalize and goes right to work.

Minpunten: Probably the only downside is understanding clearly yet how to optimize the tool. It does a great job but if your website is not clear enough the chatbot can only work with what you give it. We are simplifying and recreating our site so I'm sure Acobot is going to get alot smarter in the near future.

Outstanding Product and Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018
Doug M.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The thing I thought was very unique was the fact that the President of the company was very helpful to me. He even responded to my email, which is rare these days. I know because I am the past president of a bank and I always made it a priority to have good customer service. Vic at Acobot understands the same.

Pluspunten: Leaning my website and being able to get more business and help my customers.

Minpunten: There was nothing I found bad about their products and services.

Excellent chat bot

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Mohammad Z.
Software Architect
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would like to say Aco chat bot is an amazing chatbot, that is easy to use, install, and excellent support. Keep up the good work.

Pluspunten: That it will navigate the user to required page. This is amazing feature

Minpunten: Some of my clients face a slow in respond time for the chat bot.

Must have

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Joachim K.
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Absolute no brainer, saves time, saves effort.

Minpunten: nothing really, avatars should maybe be more customisable

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Acobot op 9-2-2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've just improved the navigation so the custom avatar feature can be found easily as below. 1) Choose "UI" - "Widget" from the main menu. 2) Click the cog icon to expand the dropdown menu and then choose "Custom avatar". You can then upload your own avatar or specify URL for it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in preparing your custom avatar.

Easy & Effective AI Chatbot

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2018
Kyla G.
Editor
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall Acobot AI Chatbot is a helpful plugin with a wide array of applications. Acobot is a great way to provide instant answers online, as well as a way to supplement your customer support team when they're away. Acobot can be setup in less than an hour, including crawling and learning all your important pages. From there it's ready to help visitors to your site. Online reports and logs make it easy for you or your team to stay on top of what Acobot is up to. All a round a great tool.

Pluspunten: Easy, affordable AI chatbot that is perfectly suited for growing businesses without the ability to hire a round the clock customer service team.

Minpunten: Currently only available in English, and the free plan does mask leads.

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Jonathan W.
Bron: GetApp

Using Acobot for my project

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Web Master
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer support was awesome, they guided me through the grey areas. the online documentation may need some more elaborate pictures especially for first time users.

Pluspunten: Acobot afforded me the space to automate my online support.
It was very fast understanding of my business and gave good answers that suited client searches within acobot ai

Minpunten: There wasnt much flexibility to choose the Icon representing the bot

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Acobot op 10-1-2019

Thank you for the frank review. Currently the following options are available for the AI avatar: stock images and custom image. For custom image, you can either upload it to Acobot server or host it yourself. If you have questions about custom avatar, feel free to let us know. We would like to help you with it, at no extra cost. Thank you again!

Simple and Effective

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Pavan P.
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is super easy to set up and requires minimal effort to get started and start answering customer queries.

Minpunten: Some integrations and APIs would help. But I am sure the team is working on them and they'll be available soon.