Great for basic capabilities, lacking integration with other suites

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Felix J.
Systems Administrator
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho Mail was a very solid experience during the time I used it for over 5 years. It was mostly stable with no major issues whatsoever. The setup was straightforward and I didn't have to switch into the "admin" role during day to day very often. It was quite set-it-and-forget-it for basic email duties. However, as time went on, their email solution and other included goodies felt more and more limited. With everyone using the big names of Gsuite and O365, still being stuck on Zoho's unheard of platform seemed more work than it was worth. It's a great (free under 5 users) product​ if you're not looking to do anything fancy, and only care about basic functionality.

Pluspunten: Zoho Mail worked well as a provider for my email on my custom domain. It has all of the features you would need out of a typical email provider, like Gmail​ or Outlook. It was simple to set up, just by adding an MX record into my DNS which took until 5 minutes. The UI is simple but powerful, and their advanced search tools helped me find emails from long ago that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise. Since my only user was myself and an additional service account for miscellaneous sending purposes, I was using the "free" version, which is fully featured, but limited to 5 users. While the free version includes quite a lot of mail features, it is ultimately limited on mail storage, eventually causing me to move away. The free version also included access to some of Zoho's other products, including their contacts and calendar suite (expected with any email provider these days), as well as their office suite (think Word/Excel/Powerpoint). These were nice features to have included, but I ultimately did not use them too much, except for Contacts and Calendar.

Minpunten: Zoho is the underdog in the category of SaaS business suites, competing against GSuite and O365. While the product is fully featured and includes plenty of powerful tools, what it lacks is widespread support and integration, which ultimately made me move to O365, after using Zoho for 5 years. Their propriety storage and document solution are​ basically unheard of compared to Office Online (with OneDrive) and Google Docs (with Drive). Their IMAP/POP3, CalDav, and CardDav solutions are basic and fragmented, though the features are there. Furthermore, with the free account, I didn't get/expect any customer support so any problems were left to myself to fix (not many came up anyways). Primarily, you lack integration with third parties and industry leaders with their services. They don't provide many plugins or connectors to external parties, and when they do, the options are lackluster. Don't expect to be able to automate things with Zoho.

Meant for Startups and upto Medium Scale Business Mainly

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2019
Admin
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The branding of the company and reputation as premium is what established via use of Zoho Mail. It is a very important factor in creating a trusted image among potential clients. In fact, it does maintain a reputation with ease of access at the companies end.

Pluspunten: Ability to scale up and work as a team is the most approaching benefit of Zoho Mail. further to it, on use I did find: 1. The Administrator can be a team and not just one person.
2. Role set up and Employee Addition, even with custom roles are very helpful for medium scale enterprises.
3. Has a good ability to make a company-wide policy for better implementation of compliances and related kinds of stuff without hassles.
4. The advanced and simple mode selection also helps for quite a good lot of employees.
5. The email authenticity details in every email are quite a helpful feature that will save a life from spams not available in Gsuite and likewise applications to extend Zoho has.

Minpunten: The Cost expenses of running full premium features are a setback to most of micro and nano scale enterprises. The Company does provide good lot feature even at free of cost but the overall pricing deters such enterprises to buy paid plans, thus reducing the inflow of such paid customers. The privacy policies of companies present a loophole of the ability of admin to peek in an employee's email. It is like a sword with two edges, both beneficial and destructive too.

Email Hosting in Constant Revamp Mode

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Managing Director and Founder
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since I am an active user and recommend this to my clients, I would defintiely say it's worth it, despite the spam stuff. Junk mail will be a pain no matter what. The interface is pleasing and I do notice they are constantly working to make improvements and updating things

Pluspunten: I use this daily and it's great. It is totally separate from my website hosting email and with a few settings on the server & on my domain registrar, my mail was set up. I use it on my local computer/devices OR I can also login and manage email on the web. I set up folders, filters, blacklist/whitelists, and love that I can create an alias email to give out if I don't want someone to have the private email. Their support is good, despite taking a few days to get a response sometimes, but they are very friendly and always want to help you solve your problem. A few times, i've gotten phone calls and they've accessed my screen to help me troubleshoot an issue they aren't able to replicate which is miles above other support services these days. If you choose, you can also use several other features like their contacts manager, calendar, tasks, and several other Zoho branded products (some free, some not). It's straightforward and basic but to be clear: this is not a replacement for the mail system hyou use on your comptuer... it is an email HOSTING service = where your emails are stored. You still need to use an app on your computer/device to send/receive messages. HUGE Pro: move to a new web host is a. All I need to do is change a few MX records at my domain registar, I never have to worry about losing email. The steps involved "may" require help but not hard to do. You can set up a spam management system to either allow, bounce or quarantine msgs.

Minpunten: It seems like my email sometimes appears to be offline in my computer mail app. It's usually brief but it happens. The more recent setup for anti-spoofing settings were a pain in the butt to set up and I had to contact support for help b/c their instructions were wrong (but, like I said, they did help me and were eager to please). The spam filtering feels limiting. I can only block emails/ domains. I wish I could add a spam filter based on subjects, keywords or phrases to swipe them in one action. The type of spam that we seem to get with the same topic yet comes from infinite number of addresses makes it a huge pain to manage. You have to login, go to your Control Panel & add the addresses/domains to the blacklist. If I could do this based on the subject line or keywords, I'd have to do this less often. I drown in emails & too many still get through (even if in my Junk folder), I don't want to ever see them. Then, I seem to get a lot of false negatives. Legitimate people sometimes do not get through & again, need to check the spam settings, add them to the main whitelist & check the quarantine folder. These are more recent changes but it's increasing the time I spend, instead of reducing.

Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Benjamin J.
Director of Information Technology
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could. Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night. If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

Pluspunten: The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year. Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails. They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well. One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am. Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

Minpunten: One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default. Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one... The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone. After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

A learning experience that has helped me better understand the managing the finer points of business

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Dakota D.
Co-Owner
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I ended up learning a lot about the finer points of running a business. By being able to set up my own FREE email server, I now have my own "place" to host all of my work related emails, organize them to my liking, and further share it with the rest of my employees. With the Streams folders, it makes general communication between employees quick and easy, and moderated for appropriateness. It's an incredibly secure way to build a platform for business related communication, both with customers, and with my own team. Overall, this is one of the programs I accredit my budding success (and sanity) to.

Pluspunten: The amount of internal organization this software has, has propelled the rate at which I'm able to get work done. I absolutely love the way you can filter through your emails based on an almost mind boggling amount of search fields. I especially love the attachment filter, as so many of my emails have pictures and PDFs. Even further, the interface for the server is very legible, and as you click through to your emails, the new windows cascade and expand to the right, making it easy to quickly scan for necessary information. The extra applications/plug-ins such as Group Calendars, Streams, Tasks, etc. make internal company communication SO EASY! Honestly, I could talk about the inter-connectivity of the software all day. Not to mention, it's very easy to configure your email with a custom domain server, and as a webmaster, that's just one less headache I want to deal with.

Minpunten: I first started using Zoho Mail when I was still learning how to write basic HTML and CSS code, and at the time there was a bit of a learning curve for myself when it came to the initial setup of the product. Some of the vocabulary I had yet to learn was throughout the email client, and made it somewhat hard to understand exactly what I was doing. With that being said, Zoho has literally hundreds of resources that are both directly from the company, and from other reliable sources, on how to overcome the "language barrier" and take you through the setup process set by step. So, although there is a learning curve with certain steps, there's still innumerable amounts of resources to help you through the process.

Free business email has never been this good

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Brandon H.
eCommerce Specialist
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho Mail solved two huge problems for us: internal communication and professional company branding in our emails. We needed a platform to facilitate better communication within the company. We chose Zoho to begin with because it was free​ but found that its functionality surpassed what we were hoping for. Before we had been using free services that required us to cram our company name into the sender portion of the email (e.g., [email protected]). This looked unprofessional. Since moving to Zoho, all our outgoing emails now look professional​ and uniform with our company website dot com in the domain portion.

Pluspunten: This email service does everything and more than we needed or wanted. It has spam filters (and they work!) You can organize and filter mail to automatically go to predetermined​ folders. You can set up and moderate several accounts for employees. You get to attach your​ own company/website name to the end of the email address (e.g., [email protected]). And it's totally affordable for small companies. 25 free user accounts and unlimited groups for free! Customer service is great for a free service. I have emailed them to report a problem​ and have received a response within an hour. The longest I had to wait was 24 hours, but it was during a peak season, so I'm not surprised. They are surprisingly​ attentive and timely for a free service.

Minpunten: It is a bit complicated and involved in regards to setup. Someone with a little knowledge won't have a problem. But if you have trouble setting up a gmail account, you'll definitely need some help with this.

The real best alternative for corporate mail

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Ernesto enrique F.
Web Operations Manager & Co-Founder
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with Zoho Mail has been great, with it I can review all my emails from my company as if it were any other famous email platform.

Pluspunten: I could write for hours the benefits of Zoho Mail and why I like it so much. I'll start by mentioning the user interface, it's one of the best I've tried and has nothing to envy of its competition. It has all the options that one looks for in mail, attaching files has never been so easy and the best thing of all is that it has a section where all the files that you have sent or received. It has excellent applications for smartphones, which allow you to check your mail and have great quality, work perfectly. Also applications to manage users and configurations.

Simply the best option for small and large companies to host corporate emails.

Minpunten: I like all of Zoho Mail, I did not like the interface very much but a year ago they updated it and now it looks spectacular.

Excellent Value

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I started using Zoho Mail in 2014 when I wanted to have emails come from my domain name. I have no regrets. It's affordable, comes with many helpful features, and their support is always helpful.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and affordable cost as well as the features. I can schedule emails to go out later. If I don't want to make a template because although sending out multiple emails it's just a one-off situation, I can use the "send as new email" feature. It also has good security. I like that I can sync with Outlook, which took care of the desktop issue for me. That's just part of it. They keep improving.

Minpunten: When Zoho Mail rolled out their desktop version, I was excited, then disappointed when I realized I had to be online to access it.

Great, inexpensive e-mail hosting for custom domains

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Trevor S.
Solutions Architect
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My Microsoft Office 365 subscription was about to expire, so I needed to find and migrate to another solution quickly. After some brief searching, Zoho Mail came up as a reputable, low-cost option for me to consider. I couldn't find any other good competitors at this price point, so I went ahead and signed up. Migration was easy, and

Pluspunten: It's easy to sign up and get your e-mail migrated over. They provide a simple web interface that does all I need it to. Zoho also provides secure IMAP connectivity, if you want to use a separate e-mail client. Zoho is competitively priced, and is easily worth the cost of entry for anyone who needs basic e-mail services.

Minpunten: The Zoho Mail design isn't particularly beautiful, as software user interfaces go, but it's functional and straightforward. A cleaner, modern UI would be nice, but I'm not complaining either.

Good for light usage, users should look elsewhere for feature-intensive options

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2019
Nathan K.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Currently, I am employed full-time in marketing, but also do some consulting and creative strategy work on the side, which is why I needed an email platform to connect with my domain. Because I do not actively prospect my side-business, I don't need a feature-intensive product (like Office 365 or G Suite) and I didn't want to spend much money on the product either. Zoho offers a good compromise when you are looking for a simple hosted e-mail solution. If you are looking for the best integration and office suite, though, you should look towards more expensive options from Google or Microsoft.

Pluspunten: The value of the product is great. And while the e-mail functionality and performance isn't the best, I prefer the layout much better than others I've used. Having access to additional office applications from Zoho could be useful if you needed to separate documents and information for multiple purposes (work, personal, etc.).

Minpunten: The software isn't the most fluid to use. By this, I mean settings like 2-factor authentication or profiles can be difficult to find. The interface also isn't as well-designed as other e-mail platforms like G-Suite. And, while imap is available for zoho accounts, you are required to pay for it in order to use it. Customer service also isn't the best, but that's about on-par with other technology companies.

The most economical option with more options in email

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Oscar alberto C.
Supervisor de mantenimiento
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general, work with zoho is good, despite the points against, the mail of zoho has all the options to be an excellent service provider, the mobile and web versions I think are the best, has multiple options and On the other hand, it offers the free option to host the business mail of your company if you have your own domain, but depending on the domain it can be for 25 accounts or less.

Pluspunten: What I like about zoho mail is that it is an excellent alternative to traditional email providers, it offers you a service without any publicity which is very much appreciated, you have the option to open a personal email with zoho or if you prefer an email business at very competitive prices, zoho interface seems very clean and functional, you can modify it from the configuration, which has many options to change and customize your email, has very practical modes of notifications as it groups you emails electronic devices according to the order of priority given to them, so that they are ordered and ready for the corresponding reading. It has a version for each device that is needed and it really is very practical and the emails arrive instantly.

Minpunten: What I do not like is that in the free option you do not have the pop and imap options are only available for the payment option so it is impossible to use the zoho client to receive or send your emails to other platforms if you do not make a payment and you subscribe to their service, on the other hand the pc client is quite deficient, it is a web version of reduced proportions, and you can not configure other accounts unless you close the session of the main account.

How can anyone go wrong with exceptional service and support? After all, it's FREE.

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2016
Dennis I.
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Have utilized Zoho for a few years now. Found it available as an alternative to gmail with concerns for privacy and available support. Even though back in those times Zoho did not offer any mobile apps, I found Zoho to be be of a great value and strong potential to build a great value proposition to their users. And... My expectations came to fruition. Zoho has not let me down. Today I had to find out why one of my messages (an important one, if I may add) was not delivered to a recipient. I copied the subject, time stamp, "to" credentials and sent it to [email protected] 12 hours later I received a thoughtful and thorough explanations (with visual data backing-up) on why my e-mail WAS delivered, but recipients server filtering out and deleting it through their spam protection. Steps were offered to remedy such instance not to happen in the future. I was "floored..." Today I have noticed that their Android and iPhone apps are present and function very well. Integration with mail clients is a breeze to configure. "Cloud" and support of such is available and we have no issues using it. Overall, I'm impressed with Zoho and their growing pains are very limited. From user perspective - I have not noticed any hurdles or bugs or goofy approaches to simplified mail service approach. Their new e-mail interface was not pushed onto me, but suggested to use. Still not sure if I like it and the option to revert to "old" and proven interface is still there for me in case I change my mind. How can anyone go wrong with such service if it is FREE, I thought?! When I'm asked to provide my e-mail, I proudly spell out "@-Z-O-H-O.com" and questions follow - "What is Zoho?" My typical answer is - "One of my best kept secrets..." I was one of the first to sign-up with gmail and am glad I discovered Zoho to be one of their first users as well. Give them a try - they are working out their support streamline and response SLAs are acceptable.

Pluspunten: Free
Short support SLAs
Android, iPhon apps
Ability to scale up or down in pricing depending on your needs
Stable mail platform
Courteous and Polite associates
Cloud storage
Many options for businesses for paid and free accounts

Minpunten: None that I have found so far

Underrated piece of software, with generous options for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2019
Jem C.
Founder & Director
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho has been one of the best choices we've made with our business so far, in that it provides a high-end product for a free or extremely reasonable price point. It's allowed us to professionalise our output from day one, and has a full suite of tools which you would need. I would recommend this to anyone looking to start out.

Pluspunten: • For small businesses of up to 10 users, Zoho offers a free option, which isn't limited by time frame. This has been a real game-changer for us to be able to access these kinds of tools for free.
• The software has all of the features you'd expect, but also a lot of tools which are really useful for me as a start-up owner - for example, the ability to be able to schedule mail ahead of time.
• The app has been vastly improved recently, looking much cleaner, with several customisation options.
• I've rarely had cause to interact with the customer service team, but when ringing up on the phone, I get straight through and they're able to give me a solution fairly quickly.

Minpunten: • There isn't yet the ability to manage multiple domain names in one account, which would be a feature I'd like to see.
• There have been occasional periods of downtime, however, this has been only a few times in the last few years.
• When I first opened the account, I did have some problems with emails sent out going into spam, but the team have now provided some comprehensive steps on opening an account on how to avoid this.

By Far the Best Free and Paid-Upgrade Webmail Service for Domains

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Esther R.
Self-Employed
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho Mail's free package allows you to quickly and easily set up domain email hosting and test out their services to see if it's right for you, and for most people (myself included) it ends up working remarkably well. It walks you through all of the steps for setting up the domain and DNS settings, including DKIM and SPF settings that are necessary to ensure delivery of outgoing mail to most servers. The webmail interface, in particular, is very clean and functional, yet has advanced features behind the surface for when you need them. When you're ready to upgrade, the upgrade packages allow you to quickly do this, although there are a limited number of them and the prices can jump quickly, so they are best suited to small businesses. Overall, though, there are few to no better options in this area than Zoho's offerings.

Pluspunten: Easy initial setup, convenient walk-through of DKIM and SPF settings, easy-to-use webmail interface, very-reliable mail delivery

Minpunten: Limited number of upgrade options, price packages jump quickly

Excellent alternative to create corporate mail

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Denise H.
Project Managemen
Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our corporate presence has greatly improved. Since contacting us through our corporate emails increases our reliability to our subscribers or potential customers

Pluspunten: * Zoho mail "It has the ability to integrate a group of people with different emails on the board, which simplifies the way we communicate individually with companies or other people. * The appearance is similar to that of web mail but has features unique that others may not have it. * The mobile application seems simple but effective, it has some interesting features, such as changing the color of the board, it has a calendar in which we can set a day for a specific project or task, it also allows for import contacts, and among other functions. * It has a good ability to integrate with third parties, such as gmail, Outlook, Office 365.

Minpunten: The only thing I find negative is the lack of information on how to configure the "DKIM", MX, TX, although there is an explanatory video there were some problems deleting or adding those files once I resolved this. I still receive a notification that something is wrong with the "DKIM" despite this, I have not had problems receiving or sending from my corporate email

My Favorite Email Client So Far

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2018
Jennifer H.
Writer | Editor
Tekstschrijvers, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was attracted to Zoho for a small private enterprise because I could bring my own domain name. I appreciated its ease in setting up and use and the ability to have 25 users with a free account. The tool suite is rich and deep, although I don't use all of that functionality. Zoho provides a great user experience at a fraction of the cost of some of the big players. When my boss was looking at a new suite last year, I actually pitched it to her because I had such a great experience with it personally. Be aware that space with free accounts is limited to 5 GB, and if you have more than four users in your organization, your total outgoing emails between all of your is limited to 200 a day. Even with these limitations, it works great for us.

Pluspunten: I was a first-time email administrator using this software, and it was intuitive to set up, with many help articles and tutorials available. As a user, I love all the functionality available through Zoho tools that I was not getting through Gmail. I also much prefer the interface to both Hotmail and Gmail.

Minpunten: Despite me putting in too much work setting up and managing email routing rules, they have never worked as well as some other email clients. Things get routed to Spam that have been marked safe, and other emails don't always make it in the right folder that items from that sender should automatically route to. The big players figured this out long ago, so it feels like a big step back.

Perfect for what we needed!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When all other email providers stopped allowing you to connect a domain name, Zoho Mail didn't. Best of all, they kept it free. You are able to quickly set up your account with their helpful guides, and get email services working almost instantaneously. I use it for all of my businesses, and each has its own custom domain name, so Zoho is indispensable. The support team is great, super polite people here, and work hard to help with whatever they can.

Minpunten: I hate the new theme. It loads very slowly, I wish we could choose old vs new version. Lately when I log in there have been new domain things that need done quite often, which is kind of a hassle as when I check my domain servers, I'd already done those things and Zoho just needed them refreshed to something new or something. It can be quite annoying. But again, the service is free, and is tops for what they offer. One thing I'd love to see is a separate newsletter platform where people can buy their own IP for cheap, so indie authors could work on marketing without being worried about cost or being dropped from mail services like we are now.

Amazing

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
Alex B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho mail is fantastic, and a no-brainer to sign up for if you use their other apps. It's one of the core things they are great at. Especially if you sign up for Zoho One.

Pluspunten: Zoho mail is unbelievable, and we have used it many years. It has extremely high quality phone and browser app. We have been using it everyday for years. It integrates into your other Zoho apps, which is amazing. For example, in Zoho CRM, you can find a customer, and it will display all of your email conversations in their CRM record for you. For a sales person, its' great to see where you left off. In the mail app, some neat features are- scheduling emails to be sent at a later date. Customization of the interface. Taking notes, saving contacts for quick reference, and this year they had a big overhaul of their search capabilities.

Minpunten: Honestly, there's not much to say for what we don't like. In rare occurences, maybe 1-2 times a year, Zoho's service might be down. But in our experience, it hasn't been for longer than 15 minutes and hasn't been a huge hassle at all.

Great entry level product, highly expandable

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Joe S.
Business Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Branded email address for very low cost. Also their tech support was great when I lost my password and 2FA ability when my phone broke. I was able to get thru and solve the problem feeling like I was still secure but able to solve the issue.

Pluspunten: I love the web mail client environment. It works well and is easy to use and organize. Managing email for my organization is easy as well. The management interface is well organized and easy to configure with GoDaddy. I especially love having a fairly large number of email accounts for free - it means setting up email for my 5 person company is free. It lets me have a my own email domain for the cost of owning the domain with no other expenses. Great entry level product.

Minpunten: There are some features I don't use and don't quite get. For a 5 person company we don't need everything that's there and it sometimes adds complexity that I have to push around.

Zoho Mail - Great Option Overall

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2019
Zach C.
OWNER
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, the software is great and achieves it purpose. However, there are a few technological, communication issues to fine tune for the future.

Pluspunten: Zoho mail has an excellent, easy-to-use interface while also offering many options for customization and integration with other leading business software.

Minpunten: There have been multiple issues with a delay on receiving my security code to login and it caused me to lose time at work until the system started working again. There have been a few times where logging in did not work for hours, but was eventually resolved.

Zoho is a good affordable option even when free

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Benjamín T.
Content Marketer
Meubels, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For the job I was doing Zoho seemed like a good, affordable tool. However, there are much better tools out there, especially for email marketing.

Pluspunten: Zoho Mail really brings a lot of functionality to the table. The ability to conveniently set signatures and queue emails is very good, and will help any person doing Email Marketing at the beginning. I believe Zoho is good for small businesses and people who are just getting into these kinds of jobs. Alternatively, people that just need to get organized in regards to their daily life (and who need a business email) might also find it affordable and comparatively full of functions when compared to other providers like Gmail.

Minpunten: The Zoho app I used crashed a lot and it had problems loading certain things. We could adscribe those problems to my computer, OS, etcetera, but the people I worked with at the company that used Zoho all complained about the same issues, and we were all in different countries. This is the first thing I wanted them to solve, because it presented me with lots of functionality but made me waste time by having to restart the app or figure out online how to solve a certain issue. Aside from that, Zoho is not really intuitive, it's not exactly too 'easy to use' so you might find yourself looking for tutorials online and stuff like that.

Zoho mail is up to par with Gmal or Outlook

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019
Andres C.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, accessing and managing your email whether by desktop, tablet or phone will be seamless with Zoho Mail. We have used the tool for 4+ years, and one thing that has impressed me is the continuous improvement in the tool. Zoho mail has come up a long way to improve the look and feel of their solution.

Pluspunten: Zoho mail is super intuitive and easy to use. Anyone using gmail or outlook will find that transitioning to Zoho mail is quick and simple. The functionality to send and receive email is what you would expect of a mature solution. Besides, with the premium version (which is much more affordable) you can also access Zoho mail from your gmail, outlook, or third party app in your phone. If you choose to use the free version, you can simply download their mail app.

Minpunten: The one limiting factor in the free version is space. It only provides 5 GB compared to 15 GB in gmail or outlook. But, for branded corporate email, if it comes to a point where you need more space, Zoho's premium version is still more affordable.

Very good email service for entrepreneurs

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Ernesto enrique F.
Full-stack Developer
Human Resources, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With Zoho Mail I could have my corporate email with all the functionalities of a service like Office 365 or G Suite with a much lower cost.

Pluspunten: Lo que mas me gusta es su fiabilidad, es rapido y funciona perfecto con servidores de correo corporativos. Puedes configurarlo como quieras y tienes docenas de aplicaciones que puedes integrar por parte de ZOHO que te ayudan a mejorar la presencia de tu organizacion. Su servicio gratuito tiene hasta 25 cuentas de 5GB cada una, lo que para una empresa pequeña en crecimiento es un alivio ya que no existe algun otro servicio parecido. Me gusta que puedes configurar el acceso personalizado y colocarle el logo de la empresa. Adicionalmente tiene aplicaciones moviles que te ayudan a gestionar el correo y los usuarios que no tiene nada que envidiarle a los servicios mas conocidos.

Minpunten: The only thing that I would like them to improve is the ability to customize more themes but with the new interface you almost do not even need it.

Has Gotten Very Restrictive. Some Difficult Configuring

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Alex M.
Tabak, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When we first set up Zoho Mail (years ago), the free version held everything we needed. Now it is very restrictive and not worth the struggle to set up. The older versions still works quite well though

Minpunten: Integrating with other tools and devices was difficult. The limited versions are quite limited. Also, terrible spam filtering (filters known contacts in spam occasionally and not always catching obvious spam)

It provides basic e-mail functions that are very useful, diverse and very easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018
Ramon M.
Gerente DSI división Ayacucho
Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A different experience and something more secure and formal, also allows you to have your own mail which can only deal with matters related to the company where I am currently, plus its functions and features in the e-mail edition makes Zoho email a very attractive in the market, due to the high diversity offered by products with similar characteristics, in addition the sites in their email services are relatively cheap and efficient, which undoubtedly reduce costs to the company in terms of information technology in this case the email.

Pluspunten: What is more useful is that you can create a totally personalized email and if we want to create a professional email with our own domain or that of the organization, it can be easily created, all thanks to the precise indications to which you can configure easily if so required, the interface and security are very good and according to different types of users and by design we can say that it becomes very friendly.

Minpunten: Sometimes the case may happen that we need to change the password for unknown reasons we can not enter, so it is necessary to create a secure one, as well as in some cases the confiuration can fail when creating an email with the own domain which can occur with different suppliers, in my case it happened once, and some colleagues is something similar, the rest works properly and continuously retaining its support and moderate quality.