Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail is een veilige e-mailhostingservice voor bedrijven. Het stelt de hele organisatie in staat om veilig te communiceren en samen te werken.

Meer informatie over Zoho Mail

Zoho Main is easy to implement and very stable. Their support team also responds to tickets quickly.

So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Mail

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho Mail heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 967 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Mail eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (967)

Philip
Philip
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Mail is a powerful solution, but it can be a bit tricky

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Noah
Noah
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Favourite Email Client

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like that I can set up businesses with 5 free domains at no expense to myself.

I don't like the layout the most and how when I use it on my laptop screen and have multiple tabs open it cuts even the first one off.

Rajesh
Founder & CEO in India
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Seamless Migration

4,0 9 maanden geleden

We have been using the Google Workspace or GSuite, and when last year Google announced its steep price hike we had to move somewhere else. We tried Apple Mails with custom domains but were unable to fetch the old mail box into Apple and didnt get the required support

The help and support is fantastic and better than any other online service we have ever used, its better than AWS, Google, Apple, Microsoft and Razorpay.

Kierra
Director in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Mail For Businesses - Highly Recommend

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I love Zoho mail! The interface is really clean and professional. The security is top notch, and I love the way it connects within the Zoho suite.

I get a ton of emails daily and like using the search feature, but it’s a little limiting because you can only search one topic at a time. If I’m trying to reference multiple emails at once, it would be amazing to have multiple search tabs open.

Vansh
Vansh
Growth Marketer in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A good option if you use other Zoho apps, but it's not without annoyances.

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Features-wise, Zoho Mail does not fall short at all. It has everything you need for an email app. It just doesn't feel as refined as Gmail. Bug fixes and a refreshed, more modern UI will make the product near-perfect.

What I love about all Zoho products is how seamless the complete experience is. The way all the apps communicate with each other is super convenient. This integration is particularly evident between Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM. It's in the simple things, like how the email contact list is integrated with contacts/leads/deals added in CRM. I also love how when you receive an email, you can see, from the Mail app itself, whether this address is a lead, deal or just contact. It's a nice touch. The UI is also extremely easy to navigate. All buttons are where they're supposed to be, and I appreciate the night mode. It's a boon while working in low light conditions.

Despite its amazing features, my experience of using Zoho Mail on desktop was extremely sub-par. Everything is just slow; there's no other way to put it. The app itself takes a few seconds extra to load occasionally, but that's just the beginning. Formatting emails is infuriating, to say the least. Uploading images in between text can take minutes (these are compressed photos of less than 1MB) even on solid wifi. I often use GIFs, and these take even longer to upload if they don't fail altogether. Resizing images within the emails is glitchy. The font picker does not switch to the right font sometimes. Also, before I send out emails with images/videos/gifs, I usually send out a test to my Zoho and Gmail accounts to see if it looks alright. More often than not, the images and videos will not load on Zoho Mail at all, while Gmail would load them in a split second. As someone who writes a lot of emails, these are not things I can put up with. Also, the UI, while dead easy to navigate, is extremely dull and boring. Gmail is leagues ahead in this regard. I hope this is a one-off incident since I don't see many other reviewers complaining about these on Capterra. It's a shame though, because the overall proposition is so solid and appealing.

Theo
CEO in Oostenrijk
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The free email plan that offers everything

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're a business owner or maybe just a private consumer who is looking for a reliable and cheap (or free) email solution, THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!
I have used many email providers before (GMX, Yahoo, Firemail, msn, Aol) and I can confidently say that this has been the best option for me. It has IMAP Sync, a nice interface and a lot of features.

- Very intuitive user interface - Well-built applications for web, mobile and PC - POP3/IMAP support WITHOUT needing to pay - Sync is really fast

- Spam folder sometimes flags harmless emails, especially private emails with shorter subjects and less content

Vijay
Vijay
CEO in Pakistan
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Free Email sending application

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was good.

It's free to use. We can use it to send email to our friends, family members, friends and customer in which mail data is very low.

It has low storage data for its users. Therefore, we can not store more file on this. In this way our important files could not be remain save on this application.

Diwakar Dixit
IT Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Zoho mail is all you need

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I have been a zoho customer for almost 4 years. I have setup basic account which gives me 5GB per user and i can create upto 10 users. It has inbuilt bookmark, spam control, notes and calander. customer support is awesome. I recently had issues with MX record and the customer service responded within 2 hours resolving my issue eventhough i have basic account with zoho for the domain I own. Support POP3 and IMAP.

I have not see any issues with zoho as i have given every feature i am looking for in an email.

Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Product for the Best Price!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A blessing. I have been blessed to have been able to use this service without a cost.

The first thing I liked was that it was free. I have a small business and I needed something to help get me by. This company has been a blessing for the past few years I have used it. I cannot afford to pay for a service like this. I am pleased with how well it compares to other, paid services like Microsoft. Just as good if not better. There are fewer privacy issues.

I do not have any negative things to say.

Wagner Correa
Wagner Correa
CEO in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect soluction for Startups

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Professional tool, low cost, easy administration, high security.

I can't find anything that I didn't like.

Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great email management tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Zoho mail is one of tool that I'm still using. So the tool interface is great. Also easy to register. Easy to find contacts and archive unwanted emails

Nothing disappointed about Zoho mail. Everything works perfectly

Alastair
Alastair
Lead Developer in VK
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A very useful and free email and calendar solution for those with a custom domain

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Zoho Mail has been very positive. Its integration with a custom domain was easy, seamless and free which is the real highlight in my experience. It is fast, responsive and comes with a plethora of features and functions that improve the experience. It is clear that they have focused on giving value to their users which is appreciated. I can certainly recommend Zoho Mail for both business and personal use.

There are several things I like about using Zoho Mail. Firstly, Zoho allows you to create your own email solution for free using a custom domain. I set up a custom domain on a domain registrar and I searched for a free email solution that let you use your new domain. Zoho Mail was the email solution I chose as the instructions for setting it up for use with a custom domain were very easy and quick to set up. In addition, email hosting using Zoho with your domain is also free, which is a huge plus. I also like that Zoho Mail features several other functions in its email client - including Calendar, Notes, Contacts and Tasks. All of which are useful and make Zoho Mail even better and more intuitive to use. As an email client, it is also extremely quick and responsive as should be expected from a decent email client. I also like that Zoho Mail has a mobile app that integrates seamlessly with your account and sends notifications and functions exactly how you'd expect a mobile email client app to work. In addition, Zoho also has a huge range of preferences, settings and view options to tinker with to customise your experience which is appreciated. Though it can take quite a while to set everything to your liking. Also, as a small aside, Zoho Mail doesn't include any ads whatsoever, which is appreciated.

What I like least about Zoho Mail is its user interface. It is not bad by any means and it's fairly clean and intuitive to use - however, it can seem a bit alien and unfamiliar. Coming from other email clients like Outlook and Gmail, Zoho's interface is not as intuitive as these and is missing some shortcuts that I've grown familiar with on other email clients. However, once you grow familair with the interface and how Zoho Mail works, it is perfectly fine for everyday use and could well become your go-to email solution.

Tim
PM in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

An affordable communication suite, practical for very small upto medium organisations

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho has been an affordable email and collaboration suite that just does the job it meant to do. It serves well a single freelancer working alone as well as a medium enterprise with multiple users and departments. If you go beyond its capabalities, then you can probably afford the next best albeit expensive options. If you can work entirely on the web it is very versatile. The support provided is also more than you will get from most other service providers, especially if you dont have a dedicated IT team.

Beyond the initial setup which required a bit of knowledge, there is rarely anything else that will stump an low tech user. Working with Email and other collaboration features is simple and straight forward. There was no issue with spam as it is able to catch and categorise correctly 98% of the time.

If you use an email client like outlook,which is the most popular for business users, you loose out on all the collaboration features which are only available on browser access.

Roger
Niche Growth Facilitator in Canada
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Powerful and Easy to Use Email

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This solved my problem with spam control, and more reliable email delivery.
Zoho Mail is a powerful, yet easy to use email service that provides a number of features for me as business (and private consumer) user. It offers excellent scalability, making it perfect for businesses with large volumes of email traffic. You can also use Zoho Mail to create and send newsletters, as well as manage your contact lists. The service integrates well with other Zoho applications, making it easy to keep all of your data in one place. I migrated all email accounts from cPanel services, which was an incredible bonus! If you're looking for an affordable and reliable email service for your business, Zoho Mail is definitely worth considering.

It's easy to scale as business and the number of employees grows. Also it handles large volumes of email very well. Just about the best anti-spam email every used (in my opinion). When needed, it's easy to integrate with other Zoho (and outside third party) applications. Super easy to migrate cPanel based email to this product. Also... It's ridiculously affordable!

It would be nice if there was a more initiative UI to authenticate custom domain names. It's not difficult, but can be a bit fiddly to do for someone that has no knowledge.

Founder in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great if you know how to set it up.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great! After it is set up it's a powerful software that helps fuel my business as it grows.

Zoho Free Mail is a great free software that has fantastic capabilities. The ability to add up to five users for free and different groups such as support, info, no-reply, etc. are powerful for freemium software.

It's hard to set up if you don't know what you're doing. It requires adding and editing entries to you DNS host server for your domain hosting. If you don't know what that is, you might want to consider another solution.

Lalao
Lalao
Freelance in Frankrijk
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An email application for business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find Zoho Email to be an excellent platform for creating professional emails. It also provides a mobile application that allows me to check my emails, when I am on the go. This is a great solution for me because it allows me to stay on top of my work even when I'm not at my desk.

I use Zoho mail for my professional email hosting needs. It is secure and encrypted, which guarantees the confidentiality of my exchanges with my collaborators. I adopted it because I really liked the idea of creating email addresses that use my company's domain, which allows my contacts to identify me. This facilitates our exchanges and makes us more productive.

I have not encountered any particular problem with Zoho Mail, I feel it does the job it is asked to do.

Kelsey
IT Specialist in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers

Th Best Bang For Your Buck

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The entire experience has been amazing.

Zoho Mail and the entire Zoho suite are easy to setup, use, and manage. From onboarding to faint operational use, there isn’t another service that can match it.

I really don’t dislike anything about Zoho Mail.

Binny
Binny
Assistant Professor & Researcher in India
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Best support with resilient performance only from Zoho!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My university uses Zoho suite of services instead of Google, it is very cost effective and handy, It comes with mobile app and also a authentication app, so that we don't have to remember the passwords any more. IT admin person set it up in our phone and we can use it even from my gmail application. It is very handy and I have no question to rise in terms of privacy. I loved this product.

I personally loved the feature of notification that we get when the inbox emails are left to reply. This adds another level of security so that we don't miss on any update. We also get feature of schedule email, which makes customer work very easy. Also, the best feature of Zoho is that the email sent from here are never going in spam at receiver's end. So it shows how reliable Zoho Mail is. Instant chat feature is not much used by me, but is very useful.

There are no such cons, but the dark theme is very dark, like the buttons and functions looks like neon colour, It catches eye. The UI should be subtle in dark mode so that night vision is not obstructed. But there are no complaints when I see from security point of view.

Claire
Spiritual Mentor and Coach in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Value

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Zoho Mail in 2014 when I wanted to have emails come from my domain name. I have no regrets. It's affordable, comes with many helpful features, and their support is always helpful.

Ease of use and affordable cost as well as the features. I can schedule emails to go out later. If I don't want to make a template because although sending out multiple emails it's just a one-off situation, I can use the "send as new email" feature. It also has good security. I like that I can sync with Outlook, which took care of the desktop issue for me. That's just part of it. They keep improving.

When Zoho Mail rolled out their desktop version, I was excited, then disappointed when I realized I had to be online to access it.

Marketing Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good for light usage, users should look elsewhere for feature-intensive options

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Currently, I am employed full-time in marketing, but also do some consulting and creative strategy work on the side, which is why I needed an email platform to connect with my domain. Because I do not actively prospect my side-business, I don't need a feature-intensive product (like Office 365 or G Suite) and I didn't want to spend much money on the product either. Zoho offers a good compromise when you are looking for a simple hosted e-mail solution. If you are looking for the best integration and office suite, though, you should look towards more expensive options from Google or Microsoft.

The value of the product is great. And while the e-mail functionality and performance isn't the best, I prefer the layout much better than others I've used. Having access to additional office applications from Zoho could be useful if you needed to separate documents and information for multiple purposes (work, personal, etc.).

The software isn't the most fluid to use. By this, I mean settings like 2-factor authentication or profiles can be difficult to find. The interface also isn't as well-designed as other e-mail platforms like G-Suite. And, while imap is available for zoho accounts, you are required to pay for it in order to use it. Customer service also isn't the best, but that's about on-par with other technology companies.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Brand Manager in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best for personal and business email management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Mail is a good software for a basic email usage like sending and receiving email or storing an email.

Hosting a business email with Zoho Mail is very affordable and they also offers a very good tools to managing the admin area and tools to filter the spam email from flooding my primary email folder. Great security comes with this service and feel secure suing this service.

Zoho Mail is on the lightweight categorize in term of email service software. There are no option to build a landing site from this software unlike other email services like Gmail.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director of Information Technology in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could. Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night. If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year. Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails. They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well. One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am. Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default. Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one... The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone. After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

Tomasz
Company Director in Ierland
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho Mail: feature-packed, customizable online e-mail client

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a great service until Zoho decided completely revamp the interface a few years ago. Someone somewhere said Mobile First as if desktop users went extinct from Sunday to Monday. But if your job is to reply to 300 email per day, you do rely on desktop! So the revamp had a lot or me-too, half-baked ideas borrowed from other email providers that were implemented in hurry with no respect to users. There was a bloodshed on Zoho boards and Zoho started closing threads as "solved" (as you do). The technical support response time went from days to weeks. Zoho approach was: "well, try using it for some time, get used and we are sure you will like it!" Nasty. For some time I went back to use the email client on my server. Then, very slowly, step by step, Zoho started improving what they broke in the first place. Rolled back a few old features. Added a few new ones people have requested for months. And you know what, it is a great email client now, admittedly better than it was, even though some problems have never been fixed. All in all the major crisis it is a happy marriage now.

It is a reliable email client that lets me send and receive emails from multiple domains. I rely on templates a lot and they can be neatly nested. Importantly Zoho is ahead of Google when it comes to features such as scheduling emails for example (because a group of avid users, including myself, kept bringing this up on forums and finally Zoho took it up or so it seems to me anyway). Tagging and flagging works like a charm, you can have multiple, nested folders, multiple signatures. Also, threaded view is an option that can be easily turned off, which I do really appreciate as I still have not figured out how to turn it off in Gmail. Finally, the technical support is prompt and helpful.

My biggest gripe is that you must have one domain parked on Zoho to be able to use it. Secondly POP3/SMTP/IMAP are supported so you can send and receive emails from other domains, too, but you won't avail of collaborative features of Zoho Email. I was told by Zoho tech support that unless I move the domain to Zoho, I won't be able to set up a master email account from which I could push or tag emails for attention of other staff. So we do keep forwarding emails as if 90s were not over yet! The reason why I am not moving the domain to Zoho is my past experience with Zoho. Admittedly over the years the service is much more reliable with less or literally no downtime, but I did suffer in the past and I do prefer to keep the copies of emails on the server that is not with Zoho just in case. Finally, the mobile app - many features are not part of it. So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right

Alex
Alex
Systems Analyst. in Colombia
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Reliable and very secure email hosting service.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we use Zoho Mail, we can collaborate and communicate with total tranquility and full confidence with team members and customers when required, we can share very easily all the information concerning the development of activities in our work environment, without having to worry that it can be violated, all thanks to the protection methods that Zoho Mail imparts that are highly secure and foolproof and with the advantage that all our information is hosted on Zoho servers, really the overall experience of using this service is very pleasant and positive from all points of view.

It is an excellent email hosting service, it is easy to implement and use, it is suitable for anyone to use regardless of their level of technological knowledge, it provides all the necessary security to keep information safe, it is flexible, it allows you to create personalized and professional looking email accounts, it provides an intuitive and very tidy UI in which I can navigate smoothly and quickly find what I need, its seamless integration with other native tools is exceptional and allow us to complete our work activities quickly, not to mention how it favors team collaboration.

I have been using Zoho Mail for several years and I have not managed to find something to dislike, to be honest Zoho Mail provides us with everything we need:1- Security: our information is always safe.2- Accessibility: we can easily and quickly access the information.3-Organization: all the information is in order.4- Easy to use5- It favors the collaboration and communication with our work team.6- It is a stable solution.7- Its great capacity of delivery.8- Its technical support is timely and very efficient.Zoho Mail meets all our expectations and does an excellent job as an email hosting service so I have nothing negative to comment.

Patrik
Freelancer in Zweden
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Was looking for a Gmail and Outlook alternative

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stable and trustworthy!

It has a FREE version, I can scale it up with more users when needed. As a freelancer, I can set up several email addresses, something that other providers charge extra for. Using the webmail interface, I don't have to worry about backup and which computer I have the email installed on.

Zoho consists of a lot of different modules, which makes the overview difficult to begin with. It takes some time to get used to and find all the settings.

Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Zoho mail -webmail that is properly integrated

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There, I handle my working life! I send/receive messages from/for the community, job openings, collaboration, organizing, and other things. That is why I appreciate the ability to tag each email so that I can easily locate it later.

i Use Zoho Mail as part of your Zoho One subscription. The bundle has everything I need for my business at a terrific price, and one feature that I particularly like is the CRM connectivity. The webmail client is really user-friendly, and I especially like the associated iOS version. If I'm on the road,I want to concentrate on my business messages rather than the mailing list and other distractions that clog up my Apple Mail. The CRM integration makes it simple to keep track of emails sent to a client or supplier as part of a continuous flow. With a clean design and a simple Night Mode toggle, they've kept up with recent design trends.

The procedure of configuring Zoho Mail is simple, however it can take some time to check the records, and the integration instructions may be enhanced. More interface theme options might be introduced, allowing users to customize the appearance and feel to their liking.