Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Recruit CRM

Recruit CRM is een app die recruiters en uitzendbureaus helpt om al hun werk op één eenvoudig platform te beheren.

Meer informatie over Recruit CRM

Training is readily available. Immediate uploads of profiles from various integration is great.

The login home page doesn't disappear when you login very small point and only mildly annoying as I don't like too many windows open on my browser.

Beoordelingen van Recruit CRM

4,9
5,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Recruit CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 373 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Recruit CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (373)

Jenny
Jenny
Partner

Recommended to Us & We Love It

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Bryce
Bryce
Director in Hongkong

Great Product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great support. every time I've needed help customizing or learning how to operate the system efficiently they've always been quick to respond and send me the summary of everything we discuss for future reference.

Tracking candidates, Tracking Progress and deal pipeline. Web browser extension to pull LinkedIn info straight into the CRM.

price per user is quite high. the system does offer a lot and I am only a small business so I don't need a lot of the features yet.

Colin
Recruitment Consultant in Zuid-Afrika

Thank you!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great!! Makes work so much easier and well organized.

Ease of use Information is dynamic and actions can be taken on many tasks from just one screen Great User Experience and Interface Drag and Drop Interchangeable views on Lists and Profile pages Intuitive search function

Could have a bit more connection with MS Teams More flexibility in the Email when submitting candidates to be able to alter the table of information

Sam
Managing Director in VK

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running. I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Reactie Workforce Cloud Tech

3 jaar geleden

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to. To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world. Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs. We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Amanda
President in Canada
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

A bit pricey, but absolutely worth it!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

This is certainly not the most inexpensive option for ATS systems out there. That said, I can tell you from experience trialing some of the alternatives, that Recruit CRM is by FAR the best option available for a boutique Recruitment firm. By investing in Recruit CRM, we were able to nearly double our capacity without increasing our team size, allowing us to increase our profit margin significantly in the long run. It allows for easy tracking and management of both the candidate and client experience from business development through to candidate placement and follow up beyond. The chrome extension is a game changer! CRM also connects seamlessly and in real-time with our email provider, allowing us to have all correspondence and communication in one place, easily accessible by the entire team. The Customer Service and Training support available is also incredible. You can chat in and get almost an immediate response just about any time of the day and they will train your people FOR you on using the system and/or troubleshooting issues. Definitely saving you, the owner, both time and money.

The cost, initially, was a bit of a tough pill to swallow, but as I stated above, the investment was well worth it.

Bilal
Associate in Saoedi-Arabië
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Maximizing Recruitment Potential with Recruit CRM

Opmerkingen: Fantastic
Their customer service team has to be commended for their great work, swift replies and constant availability

User-friendly Interface Robust ATS Client Management A wide range of customization & cutomation options

For now nothing worth mentioning But it would be great if the report section had an option to generate and download ready-made reports, instead of having to manually edit them after extraction.

Candance
Managing Director and Co-Founder in VS

RCRM is Your CRM

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have been extremely pleased with our RCRM experience. Everyone we have dealt with is knowledgeable, supportive and truly strives to understand our business process. They always add additional features and functionality to make the work faster and more effective. I appreciate the value we have in RCRM every day - and especially as our team and business grows.

We absolutely love RCRM and the level of support and competency of staff has been awesome.

The least strong feature is the ability to make changes to look and feel and the volume /quality of the email campaign functionality.

Partner in Japan
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Recruit CRM is quite good

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I find the R-CRM to be easy to use and it has excellent customer support.

Sometimes I find it difficult to figure out how to do some things in the database because I am not very technical.

Anco
Technical Specialist in Zuid-Afrika

Best recruitment system

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, the system is good and the support is great

I like the ease of use, the continuous development and feature updates, as well as the API integration.

I don't like the fact that not all address fields are reverse geocoded. This makes radius search redundant

paul
Managing Director in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Best we've tried

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Positive - it does what it says on the tin!

It's intuitive and has all of the features we need.

I struggle to find something that I don't like about the system.

Scott
Recruiting Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Recruit CRM

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

easy of Customization from dashboard to page layout. Easy on the eyes!

There seems to be a delay when a candidate apply's to our website before we are notified through Recruit CRM

Stefani
Founder in Canada
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

CEO in VS
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms. Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Brittnay
Resource Development Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best we could find overall, and we're please, but still a work in progress

4,0 11 maanden geleden

The overall software is effective and we are pleased with it. We extensively researched different options for recruiting/applicant mgmt/CRM systems and this was by far the leader with a competitive pricepoint considering all the features. However, because it is a newer product and continuously being improved/updated, there are still many "works in progress" and items that need to be implemented and/or improved, some more "critical" than others. Still, overall it's effective and does what we need, for the most part. I will also add that their customer service is SUPERB! They are always willing to assist and walk you through any questions or issues and they respond quickly every time. I do wish they had some type of comprehensive intro/onboarding documentation to help get you started and act as a reference point and overview of all the different features and system options, but they did say this was something they planned to develop so hopefully we'll see it in the future.

A big downfall for us is the lack of a clearly documented user guide or any type of easily accessible reference point to help begin using the software. The resume formatter is also a feature that we were excited to use and unfortunately learned does not work as expected. The Outlook email connection works, but your mailbox is entirely unorganized and you can't easily view your folders, which does make it more of a pain to actually use. Another big one for us is the limited dashboard and reporting options as they really focus primarily on the clients, and not on the actual jobs we're working on or candidates we're dealing with. But even with these and a few other pain points, after demoing SEVERAL options and considering some of the other more well-known names, Recruit CRM was the clear winner and does blow the competition out of the water. Plus, the superior customer service and continued updating and taking into account of user feedback, definitely makes us feel that we made the right choice and we are satisfied and happy with our decision.

Tracy
Co-Founder in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best customer service team, nothing is a problem! Great value, Great Tech.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been in recruitment for 17 years, having used a lot of the 'leading' options on the market such as Bullhorn, Vincere, CATS, and Invenias. I would recommend RecruitCRM over them all. Not only is the tech on par, if not more flexible/advanced, but the real difference is also the customer service, and how available the team is on hand to you, every single day. I have never experienced a service like it when it comes to the other leading ATS/CRM providers. I hope as the company grows, that they never lose their customer service and accessibility! This is what makes you special.

How adaptable it is, also it is very user-friendly.

I genuinely cannot think of anything that I could say negative.

Kevin
Recruiter in Japan
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Early Customer Perspective

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great development and customer service.

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

Danica
Systems Manager in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent customer service & always improving

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far my team enjoys using the system and we are able to do many things that we could not do before, such as source in our own system and have the use of a Chrome extension for sourcing online.

We are new users of the software. We have really appreciated the customer support and ease of use. With our last software, we had inconsistent service and the system just felt outdated. This system has many customizable features and an excellent advanced search function. We are very happy with it so far.

There is not a lot to NOT like at this point. If I had to pick something, I would say the limit on customizable fields with the Team Plan.

Iren
Founder in Nederland

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Opmerkingen: Thanks!

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

Wendi
Talent Acquisition Supervisor in VS
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

RCRM Reviwe

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Been great so far!

The customer service is exceptional. They are always willing to help, listen, and jump on a Zoom call to show you the product. Almost everything is customizable.

I wish you could see part of the "notes" section of candidates in the Kanban view or if the candidate has applied to multiple jobs without having to click on that candidate.

Lukas
Lukas
Founder in Duitsland
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product, exited for the future

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Especially as a self-employed solo recruiter it is super easy and fast to use, although I need to admit that I cannot give an opinion about how good it works for teams (I would suggest still very fine).

The setup is super easy and the best thing is that you can customize nearly everything to suit your needs. I was used to filter my candidates by skill codes - that field did not exist before. So you just go to settings and create the field you need - you can even decide if you want it to be a dropdown, open text or loads of different options. Also the Chrome Extension is super helpful and saves tons of time.

Havent found a Con so far; everytime I thought about "oh this is missing" I contacted the support and in most cases those were fields that I could edit myself.

Craig
Director in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

From all ATS recruitment systems we've ever used, this is hands down the best

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, the support is the best of any software, direct on demand 1:1 support, super responsive and friendly. In addition, they are constantly developing professional new features so this great ATS/CRM is only getting better and better by the month.

The software is very user friendly while still holding a lot of advanced functionality and features, perfect for staff learning and usage. It supports mass volume hiring and mass applicant tracking, while also being ideal for more direct CV sourcing. With the CRM included it creates a full circle sales and recruitment, all connected, which is a game changer for us. So much transparency.

There are a few features we would like such as sms messaging but this is being developed as they are always adding new features.

Martin
President in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

RCRM for IT recruitment

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It a good product for our needs.

The integration clients and JOBs and Candidates are essential to our business. All in one place out of the box.

Tracking jobs on day to day. Each recruiter is assigned to multiple jobs. We need to follow the progress job by job. We have to use Asana to do that. Reporting is not great. Need more flexibility.

Lone
Recruiter in Portugal
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's ok for recruitment agency

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The overview is good and easy, and for agencies it is easy to build talent pools. They are always open to give training and help with problems. Like the automatic integration with linkedin to add people with their details.

The training around the system is needed. It's quiet hard to use compared to other recruitment tools. Sharing with clients it is hard to see the feedback and clients weren't really happy with it. Hard to make assesment lists, because people are forever in the system/connected to the job and hard to remove (only some can do that)

Nelson
Manager in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Honest Point of View

5,0 5 maanden geleden

A friendly user interface prioritizes the user's needs and aims to make their experience enjoyable and efficient. A clear and intuitive interface improves user satisfaction and reduces the learning curve. It utilizes familiar design patterns, icons, and labeling to guide users through tasks and maintain consistency. Additionally, a friendly user interface offers visual cues such as contrasting colors, well-organized layouts, and appropriate typography to enhance readability. Furthermore, it provides helpful feedback, such as progress indicators, error messages, and tooltips, to assist users in their interactions and also de AI assist on the comments.

The reporting needs to improve due to the fact when you pull a report and you have it set a certain fields. it still bring all the fields back even the ones that were not selected.

Thomas
Thomas
Founding Engineer in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Recruit CRM integrations for the win!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: RCRM has been a pleasure to work with. Their support team is top notch! They have been very happy to work with us to fix bugs we experience and are open to feedback about future features and functionality. We had been using a different CRM for about 5 years before we switched over. They helped us through the whole migration and setup process, without their support in that area we would have really struggled. Overall we are very happy with RCRM! Five star!

The most impactful feature is the integrations that are available via the API and WebHooks. We have been able to tailor Recruit CRM to our recruiting process so that all our systems play together nicely.

The UI is a bit immature, and can sometimes seems slow or glitchy. Our biggest pain point has been "Hotlists", the UX seems to not be very intuitive and clunky. The other pain point we have experienced is when bulk uploading contacts from CSV. The process is tedious and time consuming, which makes importing multiple lists a pain.

Sajra
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Bosnië en Herzegovina

Recruit CRM review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

RecruitCRM has many useful features that make the work of an agency recruiter much easier. The best benefit is the CRM part that is integrated with ATS which helps both the recruitment and sales team. Also, there is so much freedom to customize the software based on company & clients' needs which is a huge plus for a recruitment agency. If you set it up correctly, the reporting section is very useful for the team, client, project reporting and it covers all reports that one company needs. Besides all of this, the customer support center is one of the best than any software that I encountered on the market. They usually replay in a few hours with detailed explanations every single time. I really appreciate all the features that this software provides. I can easily confirm that after testing 10 ATS software last year, this one gives all that you need.

The only feature that I would like to see as a improvement is a visual design of the software and reporting section.